PDA

View Full Version : My Contest.. Please Support Norman..

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:31 PM
Since TeamLava can't transfer my gems from Farm Valentines Story and Empire Story to my Restaurant Story, and i don't want them wasted i've decided to just make a contest and people can win those gems, you can take out those gems out from my Empire Story and Farm Valentines Story and give them out to whoever wins them..

Empire Story ( I have 60 gems )
Farm Valentines Story ( 27 gems )

I want this contest to be only for Restaurant Story Players (sorry guys, it's easier)

Contest:
Post a picture of your Restaurant and write what would be the perfect gift for you this Valentines just to get the Valentines Spirit going on, but the winner will be chosen randomly.. whoever catches the eye first.

Who chooses the winner.. I would choose the winner. No *****ing or anything. Promise
60 Gems for 1st Place
27 for 2nd Place

What do you think? A go or No?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:35 PM
How does an arbitrary holiday created by a greeting-card company, complete with fabricated mythology, have a "spirit?" and if so, what is that spirit?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:41 PM
How does an arbitrary holiday created by a greeting-card company, complete with fabricated mythology, have a "spirit?" and if so, what is that spirit?

I meant spirit as in for people who get into the whole Valentine's Day.. people who get excited to receive and give gifts for their love ones.. to be nice, for the fun of it.. I'm not trying to make a contest based on REAL holidays or mythology or whatever. I did this for FUN only.. for others to get a chance to win GEMS

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:28 PM
Bump Bump Bump.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:29 PM
I will discuss this with the team and get back to you. :cool:

Thank you Norman. I really appreciate it. Let me know Asap. (:

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:38 PM
yeah yeah!! a valentines contest!!! we cant denie love!!!! this game is about ''socializing'' what would it be without contests???

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:47 PM
Are you sure you want to do this..? I feel like entering your contest but at the same time I'd feel guilty for it :/

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:55 PM
Are you sure you want to do this..? I feel like entering your contest but at the same time I'd feel guilty for it :/

I'm sure about it. I will no longer play Empire Story or Farm Valentines Story so if don't give out those gems, they'll be wasted.. so why not do a contest instead. Don't feel guilty (:
Hopefully TeamLava's Team will accept the offer..

Charmanderinc
02-02-11, 07:57 PM
Hello! This sounds like a great contest! I cannot post a wonderful picture of my restaurant.. But my ID Is down there, so you can see if I am the winner! :)

ID: Charmanderinc

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:00 PM
Hello! This sounds like a great contest! I cannot post a wonderful picture of my restaurant.. But my ID Is down there, so you can see if I am the winner! :)

ID: Charmanderinc

Norman has to address this information first with his Team and see if they want to do this.

Charmanderinc
02-02-11, 08:03 PM
Ok sorry about that! I will post again when it is time!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 01:39 PM
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i401/upblue/7dd880ee.jpg

For me, the perfect Valentines gift would be 2 know whether or not I will succeed in love, and if I don't then I would get the ability 2 time travel and change my life into the PERFECT love life.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 01:40 PM
Sry! I'll post it again later!!!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 03:21 PM
Hello
I really neee this gems for Some Nice stuf in my store
I can't send ? picture but my id is seannieee

Unregistered
02-06-11, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately, i haven't heard from Norman so i can't really start the contest.. he's the one who would be able to transfer the gems.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 07:51 PM
Congrats! Your event has been approved. :cool:

Would you like to hold it on Valentine's Day?

dont understand, he says first the winner will be randomly chosen and later he says he chooses the winner... how is it really??

Unregistered
02-09-11, 02:15 PM
When will the contest starts?? and which are the official rules??? thxs

Unregistered
02-09-11, 07:40 PM
norman in which thread should we post our pics??

Unregistered
02-09-11, 08:30 PM
If this contest is held, you being the one to choose the winner is obvious that you want to transfer those gems to your own Restaurant. You clearly state that you want the gems on Restaurant Story and then you say that it's only for Restaurant Story players. Obvious much? Norman has said before that if players created their own events, it might be a way to transfer gems. If this contest should be held, Norman should be the one choosing the winner, not you.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 08:38 PM
If this contest is held, you being the one to choose the winner is obvious that you want to transfer those gems to your own Restaurant. You clearly state that you want the gems on Restaurant Story and then you say that it's only for Restaurant Story players. Obvious much? Norman has said before that if players created their own events, it might be a way to transfer gems. If this contest should be held, Norman should be the one choosing the winner, not you.

I agree-- or he has a friend that we wants to transfer the gems to. I think Norman should pick the winner.
If a random number is choosen, then he can pick the number but let Norman know through email to make sure everyone has a chance.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:55 PM
I agree-- or he has a friend that we wants to transfer the gems to. I think Norman should pick the winner.
If a random number is choosen, then he can pick the number but let Norman know through email to make sure everyone has a chance.

Here is a suggestion. Why cant we vote? The organiser can choose 5 and Norman can choose 5, then post them for everyone to see (without their names), and then we can all vote for the winner. Because you can be guaranteed that someone out there will complain that THEY didn't win so it must have been rigged.

To the dude organising it... I hope it doesn't become too much of a problem for you, and I hope it goes well. I think you are a very generous and brave person to take this on.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 06:01 AM
no way!!! the voting would be a mess with someone voting for himself a million times...norman should pick the winner hahahahaha

Unregistered
02-12-11, 07:37 AM
I wonder where my posted disappeared to? :cool:

Anyways, we will need to hear from the OP regarding this contest before we can move ahead.

I haven't been around lately, got some vacation time for myself.
But yes we should make this happen for Valentines Day. February 14
So i actually have a bit more gems now, so there'd be more gems for who ever wins.

I have 78 Gems in my Empire Story and 39 gems in Farm Story= 117 Gems..

First Place 60 Gems
Second Place 30 Gems
Third place 27 gems..
Which equals to 117.. i hate having an odd number but i just want all the gems gone.

All i need to do is wait for Norman so i can give him my StormID so he can take out the Gems from my EmpireStory and FarmStory.

Unregistered
02-12-11, 07:42 AM

I will not enter my Restaurant.. i will give my ID to Norman (which you guys will see) so he can take out the Gems.. plus one of the requirements for the contest is to have a picture, so you guys can check if i have my restaurant is posted on here.. but i will not. Also the reason why i picked just Restaurant players only because it makes it easier for Norman and myself to just do one contest instead of six contest for every single game TeamLava has...

MrArny
02-14-11, 02:05 PM
Norman, I rather you post the thread with the contest, people will get more attention from you.

Contest
Post a picture of your Restaurant and write what would be the perfect gift for you on this day and why.

First Place 60 Gems
Second Place 30 Gems
Third place 27 gems..
Which equals to 117.. Sorry about the odd number.

Winner will be chosen randomly.. Whichever restaurant catches my eye first.

Once again, my restaurant will not be posted, this is for you guys.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 04:59 PM
I sent the E-mail already, I never got a replied though.

MrArny
02-14-11, 05:42 PM
Thank you Norman.

Hope people enjoy this!