PDA

View Full Version : Answered Peppermint disappeared!!

fes1186
12-25-14, 02:34 AM
I collected the peppermint from the trip to Polaris. At first, it just provided 2 which I found strange. I went to the kitchen, pressed candy cane and...nothing. My ingredients disappeared, but kitchen didn't register to make the candy cane. I went back to the castle and was able to collect again. This time I got one peppermint. I shouldn't have to start again with the feast, et al. Can you plz restore this? I play on IOS iPhone 4s. My updates are current.

ciarjen
12-25-14, 03:44 AM
I collected the peppermint from the trip to Polaris. At first, it just provided 2 which I found strange. I went to the kitchen, pressed candy cane and...nothing. My ingredients disappeared, but kitchen didn't register to make the candy cane. I went back to the castle and was able to collect again. This time I got one peppermint. I shouldn't have to start again with the feast, et al. Can you plz restore this? I play on IOS iPhone 4s. My updates are current.

Before you make any collection which is important, you should make sure that your game is ready to play. This is something only the player has control of, not TL.

If you just open the app and make the collection, it is not ready to play and may have to sync with the servers to get going. If you have made your collection, you may lose it as it sets you back in time after the sync.

This is easily avoided by always force closing the app and then reopening and letting it load afresh before you start collecting.

Force close by double tapping home button and swiping up apps running in the background on your device.