PDA

View Full Version : Paint Cans

reewinder
12-25-14, 12:14 AM
17508Is it just my imagination or are more paint cans starting to show up in the game? I expanded my barn just before this event started and was at 0 paint and all of a sudden I'm at 21 cans. I found a lot of them in the news paper.....but I have also been getting a lot from pets, neighbors and deliveries. I hope they upped the drop rate.

Rynetory2
12-25-14, 03:12 AM
17508Is it just my imagination or are more paint cans starting to show up in the game? I expanded my barn just before this event started and was at 0 paint and all of a sudden I'm at 21 cans. I found a lot of them in the news paper.....but I have also been getting a lot from pets, neighbors and deliveries. I hope they upped the drop rate.

I hope TL doesn't decrease the drop rates for us all after reading your post. You must be the lucky one who manage to find paint. I rarely see them in news.

ciarjen
12-25-14, 04:10 AM
I think you must have just hit lucky. I am still buying paint with gems.

neurotika
12-28-14, 10:23 AM
Someone sold 30 paint cans and that's how i got mine but drop rate still low.

WinnyWoos
12-28-14, 11:55 AM
I hope TL doesn't decrease the drop rates for us all after reading your post. You must be the lucky one who manage to find paint. I rarely see them in news.

Noooo!!! When will people learn to just be quite when these things happen. You can bet as soon as this was read it was flagged over and "fixed"

reewinder
12-29-14, 03:57 AM
No....I'm still getting a decent amount of paint still. Although I figured if the drop rate did go up, then maybe that's why I saw so much more of it for sale in the newspaper. It was starting to take up too much space so I used some to expand my barn again. These events are always so hard when upgrading and having to keep 20 plus of each upgrade item in your inventory.

nicxole
12-29-14, 12:24 PM
wow share some with me! I've had horrible luck with paint these past few months. I'm lucky if I get 1 per week from one of my pets.

ghjvcucjb
12-30-14, 12:33 PM
My paint is still dismal. So please sell me some of yours. Also ITA Winnywoos!

WinnyWoos
12-30-14, 06:06 PM
My paint is still dismal. So please sell me some of yours. Also ITA Winnywoos!

Lmao! Right! Smh *Hands over my face*

Anyway, haha how many paint you need atm Ghjvcucjb? Lmk and I'll be glad to help:)

ghjvcucjb
12-31-14, 02:35 PM
Lmao! Right! Smh *Hands over my face*

Anyway, haha how many paint you need atm Ghjvcucjb? Lmk and I'll be glad to help:)

Oh I don't know...maybe a couple hundred would suffice. ;-) TIA! LOL

orleansparish
12-31-14, 02:54 PM
The paint drop has always been decent for me. I just sold 15 and kept 9. For me it's nails that are always low. I can't keep parts all at the same time due to my barn needing the space. But my new years farm resolution is to remember what I need and stop selling my stuff.

iLLUMI2012
01-07-15, 06:18 AM

I've been getting a few from pets lately. Pets seem to be really good for gems and hard to get items. So I make sure I feed, water and pet them often. :D Take good care of your pets and they'll take care of you. Heh heh.