PDA

View Full Version : Popups whilst visiting community members/neighbours

Puss5678
12-24-14, 02:59 PM
iPad 1, iOS 5.1.1
Dragon Story version 1.9.8

This problem has really been annoying me.

When I visit members of the community or neighbours I get annoying popups saying "Congratulations etc." the same you get when you've completed a goal. I click on continue and carry on going around guests/neighbours islands but the messages keep popping up again a few seconds later. You have to keep clicking to close the messages and it's very, very annoying.

I don't know if this has already been reported but I have noticed this has been going on for a while now. Please could you fix this?

DaenerysFantasy
12-24-14, 04:56 PM
I posted a thread about the same problem a few days ago. They are looking into it. After the holidays offcourse :)

lildvl91
12-25-14, 05:28 AM
I get those as well as pop up ads..I hope they fix it...makes me not want to visit anyone.:(

elsagrove
12-25-14, 01:45 PM
The same thing is happening to me. I did report it as well.

debhutchinson
12-25-14, 01:55 PM
Please TL stop these endless pop ups. Once I've closed the invite to install Restaurant Story and every other kind of Story, it should be enough. I can't collect crops, clear coins, keep my battle win without one of those annoying pop ups crashing my game or negating whatever action I do in Dragon Story.

The game is not even playable. How are we supposed to finish the Winter Wonderland Adventure and collect our Poinsettia dragon???

chuckyt888
12-25-14, 02:39 PM
They've got real issues at the moment. Good to see its not just me, Deb. They need to extend the tournament time. There is no way Im go to have the patience to beat diamonds/champs twice due to negated wins.

MajicHearts
12-25-14, 04:12 PM
I am adding myself to this problem . . . hope it's fixed soon. I'm afraid to buy gold now!

debhutchinson
12-25-14, 04:16 PM
A lot of my neighbours are taking the day off but the ones that are playing are having a hard time playing & visiting. For every battle I've won, the pop ups cancel out my wins. I'm almost ready to give up!

IPhone 5 64 GB

LairofTanith
12-25-14, 05:49 PM
Please fix this horrible problem!! I could not visit even one of my neighbors without that happening! I had no less than 5 or 6 showing up. Even Bakery Story is doing it!

dragonstarfury
12-26-14, 12:39 PM
I'm having the same issues as well on iPhone5 64gb & ipad air2 128gb. Had to shut game down twice this morning & couldn't respond to neighbors in Overview because inundated with pop ups. Shut pop ups off for now until problem is corrected. Can't even play game.

[S8] Elsa
12-26-14, 12:42 PM
There was an issue with the in-game dialogs, which was resolved this morning. This is separate from the issue that the original poster is talking about, which is when you're completing a neighbor action and the game thinks the Dragons your neighbor has is fulfilling your goals. We are currently investigating the latter.

LairofTanith
12-26-14, 12:49 PM
That's exactly the problem I am having! I visit my neighbors and their fulfilled goals continue to pop-up so much I can barely get off their island! I am also still getting the monopoly pop-ups all the time.