PDA

View Full Version : FS2 Givin Out Christmas Presents?

reewinder
12-24-14, 06:48 AM
I just went into my cellar on the farm to get something and discovered a plum blossom tree. Now I have never bought one and I don't think I coulda accidentally bought one and have it end up in the cellar. Only thing I can think of is that they are giving out presents. Any one else find anything in their cellars?

Rynetory2
12-24-14, 09:11 AM
I just went into my cellar on the farm to get something and discovered a plum blossom tree. Now I have never bought one and I don't think I coulda accidentally bought one and have it end up in the cellar. Only thing I can think of is that they are giving out presents. Any one else find anything in their cellars?

You might had won it in the tree house game without knowing you had a prize. :)

minidemon88
12-24-14, 10:53 AM
I second what rynetory2 mentioned. I doubt they will be so generous enough to give us a surprise present.

Also, it's best to edit out your gems amount. Better to play safe than be sorry. :)

reewinder
12-24-14, 02:36 PM
I also wondered if maybe I got it in Piper's tree house with one of the 3 free darts. That would be the only other explanation. Because if I purchased it with gems on accident I would of had to swipe it and place it somewhere on the farm. But seeing as how it ended up in the cellar I couldn't have.

orleansparish
12-24-14, 07:20 PM
Crazier things have happened. I once "won" a llama from the mine. Took a pic and sent it to support and everything. Had it in storage too but since I had the normal four it sat there. Needless to say, they removed it. How rude! I dont think you can win a tree from the normal 3 darts in the tree house. From what ive seen they give you the chance to win the white one. Which is totally not worth the gems one would have to use.

Rynetory2
12-24-14, 07:40 PM
I also wondered if maybe I got it in Piper's tree house with one of the 3 free darts. That would be the only other explanation. Because if I purchased it with gems on accident I would of had to swipe it and place it somewhere on the farm. But seeing as how it ended up in the cellar I couldn't have.

I had won a purple tree previously with a single dart. So I'm guessing it was the same for you. :)

WinnyWoos
12-28-14, 12:18 PM
Crazier things have happened. I once "won" a llama from the mine. Took a pic and sent it to support and everything. Had it in storage too but since I had the normal four it sat there. Needless to say, they removed it. How rude! I dont think you can win a tree from the normal 3 darts in the tree house. From what ive seen they give you the chance to win the white one. Which is totally not worth the gems one would have to use.

I won the only plum tree I have from the dart game with my 3 free darts, so yes it is possible.