PDA

View Full Version : Where is it ?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:20 PM
It says I have unlocked steak but I can't find it :/ must I own a grill ?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:24 PM
It says I have unlocked steak but I can't find it :/ must I own a grill ?

Yep thats right, you need a grill for steak. Each type of appliance has its own cookbook. But dont sell your appliances, just put them into storage. I can have 11 appliances. I have 11 stoves, 11 ovens and 11 grills, but I can only have 11 of any mix on the floor at one time.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;40914]Yep thats right, you need a grill for steak. Each type of appliance has its own cookbook. But dont sell your appliances, just put them into storage. I can have 11 appliances. I have 11 stoves, 11 ovens and 11 grills, but I can only have 11 of any mix on the floor at one time.[/QUOTE
IM IN LEVEL 22 AND I ONLY HAVE 6 APPLIANCES :( HOW DID U GET SO MANY IS IT BECAUSE I PLAY WITH A DROID ?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;40914]Yep thats right, you need a grill for steak. Each type of appliance has its own cookbook. But dont sell your appliances, just put them into storage. I can have 11 appliances. I have 11 stoves, 11 ovens and 11 grills, but I can only have 11 of any mix on the floor at one time.[/QUOTE
IM IN LEVEL 22 AND I ONLY HAVE 6 APPLIANCES :( HOW DID U GET SO MANY IS IT BECAUSE I PLAY WITH A DROID ?

Sorry I should have explained a bit better. I am level 59. Your 11th appliance will be unlocked at level 41. You can have 6 appliances, which means you can have 6 ovens and 6 stoves and 6 grills (so 18 in total), but you can only have 6 appliances on the floor at any one time. So you might choose to have 2 of each type of appliance, or 3 each of stoves and grills, or 6 grills. It is completely up to you. When you unlock your 7th appliance you will be able to have 7 on the floor at one time. I might cook on only stoves for 2 days, then put them all into storage and cook only in ovens for a few days. Whatever you do, dont sell your appliances, just put them into storage so that you can use them later.