There is a goal

His on sale 600 gems

I bought the golden retriever

24 hour hatching time
36 hour evolving time

Breeding pair TERRIOR x GOLD LION

readysetgo888
12-23-14, 07:34 PM
Interesting... it's cute. Bet it will be quite difficult to breed. I actually like it much better than the Toucan.

Melis2a84
12-23-14, 07:36 PM
Yes totally agree I actually really like it, maybe the will have a gem sale and put this animal on sale too for Boxing Day. It says it retrieves gold??

dumbpluff
12-23-14, 07:58 PM
oh my goodness it's so cute. when i first read it was in a gem habitat, i thought it was the regular gem habitat.

it's a treasure habitat, thankfully! looks like i'll be trying for this guy sooner than i thought!

zenobia42
12-23-14, 08:38 PM
Me want!

I hope they give us a little riddle like the Toucan to figure out the correct breeding pair. I like riddles.

Melis2a84
12-23-14, 08:43 PM
Lol I'm not good at riddles if they do as soon as you figure it out let us know lol :D

Foxy_Kit
12-23-14, 10:20 PM
I really really like this animal design :D

ArcadiaTofu
12-23-14, 10:52 PM
Nice... but why would it give gold? We don't use gold, we use gems >.<

And it looks kinda like a lightning creature's colors, doesn't it? Perhaps Shock Fox or Gold Lion maybe in the breeding pool? If you need Gold Lion to breed this, though, that'd be crappy for anyone that doesn't have that lovely super beastie ;___;

Maybe the mods would be able to give better clarification on why it says it gives gold when we use gems? :]

Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion, maybe? :\

Those are the only combos that make sense and kinda LOOK like the Golden Retriever....

EviBrooklyn
12-23-14, 11:00 PM
Omg I don't have room for another treasure trove... Please please please make it a two element animal so I don't have to sell my farms
And it's darn cute

flowless
12-23-14, 11:14 PM
Very cute
I hope the breeding patents are not supra rare electrical

Cuz with fall , thanksgiving and Christmas animlas being limited back to back
I didn't have chance to go and try

And with new year approaching

But very very cute
I hope it goes on sale

zenobia42
12-24-14, 08:48 AM
Nice... but why would it give gold? We don't use gold, we use gems >.<

And it looks kinda like a lightning creature's colors, doesn't it? Perhaps Shock Fox or Gold Lion maybe in the breeding pool? If you need Gold Lion to breed this, though, that'd be crappy for anyone that doesn't have that lovely super beastie ;___;

Maybe the mods would be able to give better clarification on why it says it gives gold when we use gems? :]

Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion, maybe? :\

Those are the only combos that make sense and kinda LOOK like the Golden Retriever....
Well, the toucan required 2 super rare parents, so it's likely this will, too, I'm sorry to say. And the gold lion seems likely as one parent since it's gold and all.

EviBrooklyn
12-24-14, 03:08 PM
Holli collie looks like a dog so maybe Holli & gold lion might do it

Melis2a84
12-24-14, 03:20 PM

You might be onto something Hun :D

Just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and May your day be blessed with love happiness and laughter and heaps of pressies lol (Christmas Day here in Australia):D

EviBrooklyn
12-24-14, 03:55 PM
You might be onto something Hun :D

Just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and May your day be blessed with love happiness and laughter and heaps of pressies lol (Christmas Day here in Australia):D

Same to you !!!
We're on our way to delish Xmas food
Gifts will be open tomorrow here in NY

ArcadiaTofu
12-25-14, 12:45 AM

Don't know about Holly Collie, to be honest. While the collie may be a possibility it seems unlikely to me for them to use an X-Mas animal to breed a Golden Retriever. What about new users that missed the X-Mas event and are playing in June that want to breed out a Golden Retriever? Will they forevermore sell Holly Collies even after X-Mas---and wouldn't that cheapen our hard effort this week to GET one? :\

It just seems a bit unlikely that they'll have an X-Mas animal for sale year-round for those that missed the X-Mas boat, so to speak. Also, if going by what Zenobia says, that all 'Gem' animals have to be bred with two Supers, then there would be NO dog supers to breed this time around, period. All canine-like animals in the game are all rares/commons with no dogs as supers. Looking at the clues and the look of the Golden Retriever, it seems like Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion ('Dog' is capitalized and so is 'Gold' -- if the clue is indeed in the description given on the blog). It COULD be the Terrorier, but if it were it would certainly be odd to have such a 'dark' creature in the breeding pool for a Golden Retriever, but that's just my take on it >.<

Unless, of course, they release ANOTHER new creature on Friday that's a dog and then once you acquire that, you can try to breed a Golden Retriever with a Gold Lion (if the other parent IS a Gold Lion). That's a different story, then... ^^;;

Either way, though, I'm a bit baffled on how you could breed this animal if the 'rule' is that you need two 'super' parents---because there's no canine-like hybrids that are supers. Unless I'm going senile...

itdragson
12-25-14, 03:17 AM
Really Im still trying to get get Grassquatch and Sea Owl and Santa Paws we need a sale on gems. Like your other dragon game has been having .. Cheers and Merry Christmas I'm in NZ so I got it before Australia (:-)

EviBrooklyn
12-25-14, 08:48 AM
Don't know about Holly Collie, to be honest. While the collie may be a possibility it seems unlikely to me for them to use an X-Mas animal to breed a Golden Retriever. What about new users that missed the X-Mas event and are playing in June that want to breed out a Golden Retriever? Will they forevermore sell Holly Collies even after X-Mas---and wouldn't that cheapen our hard effort this week to GET one? :\

It just seems a bit unlikely that they'll have an X-Mas animal for sale year-round for those that missed the X-Mas boat, so to speak. Also, if going by what Zenobia says, that all 'Gem' animals have to be bred with two Supers, then there would be NO dog supers to breed this time around, period. All canine-like animals in the game are all rares/commons with no dogs as supers. Looking at the clues and the look of the Golden Retriever, it seems like Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion ('Dog' is capitalized and so is 'Gold' -- if the clue is indeed in the description given on the blog). It COULD be the Terrorier, but if it were it would certainly be odd to have such a 'dark' creature in the breeding pool for a Golden Retriever, but that's just my take on it >.<

Unless, of course, they release ANOTHER new creature on Friday that's a dog and then once you acquire that, you can try to breed a Golden Retriever with a Gold Lion (if the other parent IS a Gold Lion). That's a different story, then... ^^;;

Either way, though, I'm a bit baffled on how you could breed this animal if the 'rule' is that you need two 'super' parents---because there's no canine-like hybrids that are supers. Unless I'm going senile...

They did have a sale package with skeletal dragon so I wouldn't be surprised if holli collie or another animal from this event goes on sale soon.
Anyway, they might also make toucan available for breeding once this animal is released. You know, toucan and gold lion.. Just saying of course. We'll find out tomorrow though

readysetgo888
12-25-14, 09:28 AM
I'm thinking Eagle Beagle X Gold Lion is an excellent guess. I imagine that it will not be 4 elements, because the Toucan didn't need 4 elements, thus preventing trying for a Unicorn at the same time... Could be Terrorier as well, but I do think dark would be an odd choice for this animal.

Anyway, I'm excited! I thought I'd start trying for the Gold Lion just in case it's needed, and just got one on my 4th attempt! YAY! I'm shocked. Perhaps the odds are a little nicer on it right now... I'd maybe recommend trying for one now if you don't have it yet. Either way I'm very pleased to finally get one...

Oh and Merry Christmas! Now back to cleaning before the in-laws arrive... lol....

flowless
12-25-14, 12:17 PM
Oh plz no lion amd eagle
Iam sick of green red combos

Edit
Well to thibk about it its better than having tp breed kawall all the tjme thats was worst

A2TUDE
12-25-14, 12:40 PM
Aw so very cute got get this one lol

jim23cash
12-26-14, 12:29 PM
I wonder if they will increase treasure habitats, or make them upgradable? Otherwise, we would have to sell one if we have two... I bred one, and bought one, since they weren't limited, but now I'm maxed on treasure troves!

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 12:33 PM
It's out, so now the question is... what can you use to breed it? :\

Where's the so-called 'clue'? Hope to anything holy that it's not only available to get via gems in the shop... :\

Is this the clue:

This keen-eyed canine is always on the lookout for valuables to find. Their noses are especially gifted at sniffing for buried treasure! Animal keepers love having them around, since Golden Retrievers fetch all the gems they find back to their owners!

????

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 12:38 PM
Ok I'm at a loss here im at my limit in habitats n have two toucans bought n breed one so what know NOT giving a lot of info TL????

Does anyone have any ideas what to breed ???

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 12:38 PM
I wonder if they will increase treasure habitats, or make them upgradable? Otherwise, we would have to sell one if we have two... I bred one, and bought one, since they weren't limited, but now I'm maxed on treasure troves!

I have two habitats and can buy more. They removed the limit

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 12:41 PM
I have two habitats and can buy more. They removed the limit

O great news Evi ok I'll place one but no idea what to breed :(

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 12:42 PM
Yes they have I just bought a 3rd treasure trove

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 12:42 PM
Ok I'm at a loss here im at my limit in habitats n have two toucans bought n breed one so what know NOT giving a lot of info TL????

Does anyone have any ideas what to breed ???

No idea :|

I'd say either Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion

OR (which would really suck)

Eagle Beagle x Toucan (if they allowed Toucan to be bred, but I doubt it)

Otherwise, I'm completely at a loss since the clue doesn't give us much... still feel like Eagle Beagle is one of the pairs, though...

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 12:46 PM
Toucan still unavailable to breed just looked at breeding list they might have allowed toucan to breed but no lol

jim23cash
12-26-14, 12:46 PM
did anyone catch the clue that popped up when it was flashing NEW? There was more than just what is there now, including something about training...

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 12:47 PM
Gold Lion x Terrorier

Used up 300 gems now. Nothing.

These odds get more and more horrible by the day :\

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 12:50 PM
I'm very confused do we think it's still 3 elements like the toucan?

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 12:53 PM
I believe it is gold lion and terrior and only 2 per account

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 12:54 PM
No idea :|

I'd say either Eagle Beagle x Gold Lion

OR (which would really suck)

Eagle Beagle x Toucan (if they allowed Toucan to be bred, but I doubt it)

Otherwise, I'm completely at a loss since the clue doesn't give us much... still feel like Eagle Beagle is one of the pairs, though...

Well I checked toucan it's not on breeding list so thank god its out I'll try eagle beagle o this gonna be even harder then toucan

cquinn32
12-26-14, 12:56 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/87c700450e2fad9fa1e5c52454c82221_zpsb8a2db69.jpg
Not much info

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 12:57 PM
I believe it is gold lion and terrior and only 2 per account

Mel I think I'll try ur suggestion first ooo here we go lol

cedkugedchgd
12-26-14, 12:58 PM
it's confirmed that its gold lion and terrorier

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:00 PM

Good luck. Tried with over 300 gems and still nothing.

What a load of bull... :\ My advice would be to save your gems on something better or just buy it from the shop b/c at the rate it's going, you'll have to spend more than 600 gems just to get it with speed-breeding... :mad:

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 01:01 PM

I keep trying and all I get is 11 hrs fire glider grrr I think il buy one as il waste the gems trying to speed through hopefully someone will have heaps of luck with breeding and confirm it for us?

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 01:02 PM

Ok WERES that info I just got 17hrs o gosh the fails gonna be terrible TY for info hun

jim23cash
12-26-14, 01:03 PM

By whom?

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 01:03 PM
Good luck. Tried with over 300 gems and still nothing.

What a load of bull... :\ My advice would be to save your gems on something better or just buy it from the shop b/c at the rate it's going, you'll have to spend more than 600 gems just to get it with speed-breeding... :mad:

I'll give it to Monday n I'll prop buy it grrr

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 01:10 PM
Just got this from notes in wiki

The Golden Retriever's is limited to two per account.
The Golden Retriever's design is based upon the Frostfang's, although there are differences between the two.

FROSTFANG what's that mean?

Sorry for the spam I wish a mod would give us more info!

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:12 PM
Caved and bought it since I never, ever want to breed Gold Lion x Terrorier together for the length of time I'd have to to get this :\

Probably the only gem purchase I'll ever have, too, since it'll more than likely help me out in tournaments. Good luck, everyone, and my own horrible luck trying to breed this has shown me that the odds of one getting it are probably lower than Toucan :|

Breed/Hatch time is 24 hrs, btw. I'm assuming it'll be the same for evolving it than it was for Toucan...

VenomDragon1
12-26-14, 01:14 PM
Just got this from notes in wiki

The Golden Retriever's is limited to two per account.
The Golden Retriever's design is based upon the Frostfang's, although there are differences between the two.

FROSTFANG what's that mean?

Sorry for the spam I wish a mod would give us more info!

It's a note... it means absolutely nothing except exactly what it says (the design is based on another).... It has nothing to do with how to breed this animal.

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 01:14 PM
Im guessing that it's design is based on the frostfang I caved in an bought one I didn't want to waste my gems trying to speed through and get nothing in return grrr

Hawksmoor
12-26-14, 01:22 PM
I was hoping there would be a gem sale today :-(

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 01:26 PM
Ha I think I'll buy as well grrr TL I spose the Christmas spirit is over grrr

The only good thing is all the fails has got me closer to the "milestone sloth" 170 presents to go ...

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:28 PM
I was hoping there would be a gem sale today :-(

I've come to realize that nearly every other TL game has weekly sales EXCEPT FFS :\

Castle Story has gems for sale at 30% off about twice a week and most of the other games have that same pattern. It's disappointing they have only given us TWO sales all year and those were for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Disappointing to the extreme :\ I'd wager they have a sale only after the Golden Retriever is no longer on sale, but that's just my pessimism talking. I'd be amazed if I were wrong, though... >.<

jim23cash
12-26-14, 01:40 PM
I've come to realize that nearly every other TL game has weekly sales EXCEPT FFS :\

Castle Story has gems for sale at 30% off about twice a week and most of the other games have that same pattern. It's disappointing they have only given us TWO sales all year and those were for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Disappointing to the extreme :\ I'd wager they have a sale only after the Golden Retriever is no longer on sale, but that's just my pessimism talking. I'd be amazed if I were wrong, though... >.<
It is a brand new game, I was surprised to get any sales, although I would be happy with more, for sure!

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:51 PM
It is a brand new game, I was surprised to get any sales, although I would be happy with more, for sure!

Why do they not have many sales if they're brand new? Makes no sense since most new businesses have sales all the time to make more profit and break even to keep afloat. So, yeah... where's the business sense in this decision? :\

I WOULD post my own screenshot of my Golden Retriever egg, but for some reason it won't upload on here. Size issues, maybe? :{

cquinn32
12-26-14, 01:59 PM
4 gems every three days?http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/5bc0c75f248c16dd62396253f4c258ee_zpsba2d5121.jpg

jim23cash
12-26-14, 02:00 PM
I wish the riddle were clearer, I just don't feel as confident in that answer as I did in the Toucan riddle. I mean, the Terrior is not the only dog type, and nothing really points to it in description, and all the Lion has going for it is that it's Gold. I guess the gold is enough for the Lion, but why the Terrior?

jim23cash
12-26-14, 02:09 PM
I'm
Why do they not have many sales if they're brand new? Makes no sense since most new businesses have sales all the time to make more profit and break even to keep afloat. So, yeah... where's the business sense in this decision.:{

I have just noticed that when new games are released, and we get offers to download, they don't usually have sales right away. Idk why. :)

A2TUDE
12-26-14, 02:29 PM
I wish the riddle were clearer, I just don't feel as confident in that answer as I did in the Toucan riddle. I mean, the Terrior is not the only dog type, and nothing really points to it in description, and all the Lion has going for it is that it's Gold. I guess the gold is enough for the Lion, but why the Terrior?

Im thinking gold cuz color and terrior cuz is a dog to.

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 04:10 PM
Has ANYONE bred this successfully?

It almost seems like TL forgot to add this to the breeding pool if not one person has gotten this after its release hours ago. Hell, players got Toucan faster than anyone is getting this one :\

If they messed up with this, then I want my gems back >.<

dumbpluff
12-26-14, 04:13 PM
all I've seen that's helpful out of this is in the animal's description. it mentions a 'keen eye' and a 'gifted nose.' it's likely that it's just limited to traits specific for the animal, but it's all that I can consider similar to the riddle from last time. I can't find any descriptions in the album that have these two, however.

the gold lion's bio does mention fortune and riches in terms of its fur, so that's something. no animals mention a keen eye at all-- or much about vision in general except for the ocean owl and toucan, and it seems odd that they'd reuse either of those.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 04:20 PM
Has ANYONE bred this successfully?

It almost seems like TL forgot to add this to the breeding pool if not one person has gotten this after its release hours ago. Hell, players got Toucan faster than anyone is getting this one :\

If they messed up with this, then I want my gems back >.<

Not really sure what to breed on this one. Trying different combos. But I don't believe the clues indicate beagle and terrior. Beagle yes...but the nose for finding treasures clues has got me stumped. I'm trying beagle and razorback now, as she also has some gold along with all that red..she definitely has the nose for sniffing things out. So far only getting 3 hr fails. Still need emerald and citrine, so hopefully I will get at least one of the three I need.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 04:28 PM
all I've seen that's helpful out of this is in the animal's description. it mentions a 'keen eye' and a 'gifted nose.' it's likely that it's just limited to traits specific for the animal, but it's all that I can consider similar to the riddle from last time. I can't find any descriptions in the album that have these two, however.

the gold lion's bio does mention fortune and riches in terms of its fur, so that's something. no animals mention a keen eye at all-- or much about vision in general except for the ocean owl and toucan, and it seems odd that they'd reuse either of those.

So keen eye to me is eagle, and gifted nose is beagle...therefore eagle beagle. As far as training them to bring back gold, Hollie collie description mentions intelligence and training. Will someone please figure this out!!!!!

Lisa0107
12-26-14, 05:12 PM
Do we know if he can share a habitat with the toucan? or do we have to buy a new habitat for him? I think he needs his own but was wondering if anyone knew for sure

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 05:15 PM
Do we know if he can share a habitat with the toucan? or do we have to buy a new habitat for him? I think he needs his own but was wondering if anyone knew for sure

Nope, only one animal per habitat.

Aernak
12-26-14, 06:15 PM
Maybe this guy can have a home in my poor empty treasure trove, since I cannot get a freaking toucan to save my life.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 06:20 PM
Maybe this guy can have a home in my poor empty treasure trove, since I cannot get a freaking toucan to save my life.

I feel your pain. I'm having same difficulty getting this bird. Have had habitat since it was released.....just sitting there rotting away from lack of use...

Aernak
12-26-14, 06:26 PM
I feel your pain. I'm having same difficulty getting this bird. Have had habitat since it was released.....just sitting there rotting away from lack of use...

Same - I bought it on the first day. :( *sigh*

Good luck!!

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 06:29 PM
Same - I bought it on the first day. :( *sigh*

Good luck!!

Thanks.....Good Luck to you also.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 06:45 PM
Just noticed a time limit on this goal 22 days. Does everyone have this? I'm hoping this means on the goal only and not a limit on the retriever.

dumbpluff
12-26-14, 07:20 PM
Just noticed a time limit on this goal 22 days. Does everyone have this? I'm hoping this means on the goal only and not a limit on the retriever.

the toucan had a similar goal! i don't remember if the toucan's was timed, though, but i'm pretty sure the limit is just on the retriever.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 07:52 PM
the toucan had a similar goal! i don't remember if the toucan's was timed, though, but i'm pretty sure the limit is just on the retriever.

I still have the toucan goal, and it doesn't have a timer on it. So let's hope the limit is on goal only.

buttmarb
12-26-14, 09:28 PM
I still have the toucan goal, and it doesn't have a timer on it. So let's hope the limit is on goal only.

The combo is TERRIER X GOLDEN LION
Just in case it hasnt been given yet!

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 09:56 PM
Im guessing that it's design is based on the frostfang I caved in an bought one I didn't want to waste my gems trying to speed through and get nothing in return grrr

Smart move Melissa
I wasted a lot of gems and didn't get any results with terrorier and gold lion. I think the odds are just as low as they were for toucan, so my advise for everyone is: don't waste gems to speed the breeding, if you have 600 gems just buy it otherwise drive yourself crazy trying to breed this thing

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 10:00 PM
4 gems every three days?http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/5bc0c75f248c16dd62396253f4c258ee_zpsba2d5121.jpg

Yes but the habitat says that holds a max of 3 gems...maybe TL can look into this issue and increase the capacity of gems for the habitats

jim23cash
12-26-14, 11:06 PM
The combo is TERRIER X GOLDEN LION
Just in case it hasnt been given yet!

Have you successfully bred one with this, or is it from Wiki?
So far, no one has reported being able to breed it.

Melis2a84
12-26-14, 11:14 PM
Smart move Melissa
I wasted a lot of gems and didn't get any results with terrorier and gold lion. I think the odds are just as low as they were for toucan, so my advise for everyone is: don't waste gems to speed the breeding, if you have 600 gems just buy it otherwise drive yourself crazy trying to breed this thing

I didn't want to waste my money on gems then nothing to show for it lol so I just bought it if I tried and tried I would of ended up using heaps of gems and just being a waste of gems! Did you buy the retriever evi?

Has anyone breed this yet? It didn't take anyone this long to get the toucan....

ariannagold
12-27-14, 01:33 AM
The description of the Eagle Beagle contains the word "fetch", as does the description for the Golden Retriever. So I think the cross is between the Golden Lion and the Eagle Beagle.

flowless
12-27-14, 01:48 AM
Not trying for this one unless someone does in here
And confirm their breeding pair

dumbpluff
12-27-14, 01:50 AM
since everyone is trying with the terrorier, i'm going to go ahead and try with the eagle beagle after these two terrorier x lion crosses. just to see if i get anything.

i see even more fairy ferrets in my future... but it's only temporary. i'll keep telling myself that lmao.

readysetgo888
12-27-14, 07:04 AM
I'm thinking this creature is a no for me... Mostly because of the length of the fails. It's cuter than the Toucan IMO, but I just don't think I can take the number of 17 hour fails that trying for this thing will generate.

I hope it doesn't get to the point where you HAVE to have one of these treasure animals to win in tournaments or breed other animals. At least, I hope the odds on breeding a Toucan might get a little better now that this guy is out.

The lack of clear direction for what to breed is obnoxious. That coupled with the likelihood of it having the longest electric fails when we do figure it out is enough to make me say that this is more or less "for sale only" if you want to spend $25 on it.

I'll pass.... cute though it is....

Hawksmoor
12-27-14, 07:06 AM
I will post my tries and fails, I mean results lol here. I'm going to give it 10 tries and then move onto something else.

1. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 18 hrs (Bansheep)
2. Gold Lion and Eagle Beagle = 21 hrs (Storm Sphinx)
3. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 18 hrs (Elephantom)
4. Gold Lion and Eagle Beagle = 11 hrs (Fire Gilder)
5. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 16 hrs (Daredevil)
6. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 18 hrs (Bansheep)
7. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 17 hrs (Koala Cadabra)
8. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 11 hrs (Fire Gilder)
9. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 13 hrs (Ember Bear)
10. Gold Lion and Terrorier = 18 hrs (Bansheep)

Ok, time to move on. Good luck everyone!

Petasos
12-27-14, 08:46 AM
So maybe not golden lion?!?!?

VenomDragon1
12-27-14, 08:47 AM
I know this is second hand and without a screenshot most will not believe it but my good neighbor (DS neighbor for years) got this on the 4th try with Gold Lion and Terrorier.

Good luck to all and I hope a screenshot is posted soon so people will have the proof they want. :)

Skyanor
12-27-14, 09:01 AM

2nd try, Gold Lion and Terrorier!

readysetgo888
12-27-14, 09:03 AM

Awesome, congrats! Wish I'd be that lucky... but I don't think I can take the long fails. I do still need the Zapra though, so maybe I'd try until I got that at least. I need the Cosmic Phoenix as well, although I don't really care about getting that one.

Hawksmoor
12-27-14, 09:04 AM

Well that's fantastic! Congrats!

saucysammis
12-27-14, 09:29 AM
Congrats to you ....I just need a golden lion.......

SHINeeFan23
12-27-14, 09:39 AM

Congrats! I just need gold lion which I'm sure I got breeding now using Fire Gilder x Pyro Pony ( second try).

keller63
12-27-14, 10:40 AM
Pyro pony + Lightning leopard 21hours first try obviously the gold lion, so I think they might be right with odds of this one being higher. Might be worth it if you guys don't have it, I just have to work on terrorier to try the golden retriever

EviBrooklyn
12-27-14, 11:58 AM
I didn't want to waste my money on gems then nothing to show for it lol so I just bought it if I tried and tried I would of ended up using heaps of gems and just being a waste of gems! Did you buy the retriever evi?

Has anyone breed this yet? It didn't take anyone this long to get the toucan....

I bought after wasting a lot of gems trying to breed it. Won't do that again

zenobia42
12-27-14, 12:07 PM
The OP does not say what breeding combo(s) have yielded this beauty. What has worked?

Hawksmoor
12-27-14, 12:22 PM
The OP does not say what breeding combo(s) have yielded this beauty. What has worked?

Skyanor used Gold Lion and Terrorier. That combo has been discussed and seems to be the winning pair.

SHINeeFan23
12-27-14, 12:58 PM
Gold Lion x Terrorier

1st try: Bansheep
2nd try: Cosmic Phoenix
3rd try: Firefox
4th try: Gold Lion

seekerbears
12-27-14, 06:20 PM
Could you also get it using the Ocean owl and vinatour like the Tucan?

keller63
12-27-14, 07:24 PM
Could you also get it using the Ocean owl and vinatour like the Tucan?

i doubt it personally, the toucan was a specified pair for a reason, im assuming the retriever is no different and you can only get it from those two the gold lion and terrorier

vinotaur and ocean owl all have the same colours on the toucan and the owl im assuming because its a flight creature. so makes sense for the gold lion for colour and terrorier for the dog (including it being super rare at the same time which rules out the frostfang)

sweethutch
12-27-14, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know when the sale for this little cutie will end? I'm working like crazy to earn gems to buy it while on sale since I can't seem to breed a gold lion to save my soul! I'm getting closer but I'm afraid the sale price is going to go away with no warning, just like the toucan sale did!? HELP!?

EviBrooklyn
12-27-14, 08:05 PM
Does anyone know when the sale for this little cutie will end? I'm working like crazy to earn gems to buy it while on sale since I can't seem to breed a gold lion to save my soul! I'm getting closer but I'm afraid the sale price is going to go away with no warning, just like the toucan sale did!? HELP!?
Probably tuesday

sweethutch
12-27-14, 08:33 PM
Thank you EviBrooklyn!!!! That gives me a little bit of breathing room! Lol! With all these new games I installed to get free gems, I should earn enough to buy him! ����

gigstrix
12-28-14, 05:39 AM
vinotaur and ocean owl all have the same colours on the toucan and the owl im assuming because its a flight creature. so makes sense for the gold lion for colour and terrorier for the dog (including it being super rare at the same time which rules out the frostfang)
The Terrorier is rare, not super rare

Hawksmoor
12-28-14, 06:30 AM
So in these forums only one confirmed breeding so far? Yeesh I don't like those odds.

Lisa0107
12-28-14, 10:33 AM
I decided to just buy him before the sale ends. I just don't want the stress of trying to breed him. Tried twice, no luck but there are so many other animals that I need/want.... I don't want to get bogged down with trying for this one and probably never getting him. I've never bread an ultra rare so I doubt my luck would change now. He's currently evolving in the flower. Thanks to all the free gems for downloading the various games I had enough to buy him with about 250 gems left over for ultimate hits if needed in a tournament. Good Luck to all that are trying for this cutie!

readysetgo888
12-28-14, 10:39 AM
So in these forums only one confirmed breeding so far? Yeesh I don't like those odds.

Doesn't seem like many people are trying for it. Most that have it just bought it outright. The fails on this one are like 3 times longer than the fails on the Toucan (coincidence? um... no). Speed breeding for it makes absolutely no sense, so if you want it for free you have to be very, very, very patient. I'm guessing that's why many people are not trying. And if they are trying, it will take much longer to do the same number of attempts as the Toucan because the fails are so long.

I may try for it only because I really want a Zapra. As soon as I got a Zapra I would quit. And I probably won't have the patience to give it too many attempts anyway. I just can't stand the 17 hour fails...

Drachenia
12-28-14, 01:05 PM
I bought the Golden Retriever as well, but for the reason because I read Ultra Rare. This means you can send 1 week breeding, 2 weeks or longer for it and get it by breeding or after months or years after.
Or they buy it later because they are frustrated and disappointed to have breed not get it through.

zenobia42
12-28-14, 01:50 PM
I am trying to breed it, but getting nowhere fast. It may be on sale for "50% off" but all I see is 600 gems and I'm not willing to spend real money to get and spend that many gems right now. I have the toucan and in battles, since they are the same element, one or the other should suffice. I would like to get it but I'm willing to wait it out. There are a couple terrorier-gold lion fails that I actually still need (bansheep & onyx ox) so hopefully I'll at least get one of them.

keller63
12-28-14, 05:28 PM
gonna be trying to breed this one, doubt i will get it before the quest runs out, but i will try anyway. just have to get through the bg to get the terrorier (on lvl 46ish now) have the gold lion in the nest will evolve him as soon as he comes out basically but yes like others, i need alot of the creatures from even trying to breed the retriever so i will be working on many possibilities :)

also thanks for pointing out terrorier is a rare, i havent got him yet so wasnt sure (i didnt check other sites either) but there have been people saying that HAVE got this from GOLD LION and TERRORIER, for those of you still asking the question even though its been said already a couple of times that this is how they got it

ahomeforme
12-28-14, 05:52 PM
I can't believe it. First try of goldlion and terrorier after completing tournament, and I've got a 24 hours breeding time! It's IT, right? I've checked, there's no other creature with that breeding time.... Woohoo??

ghabra
12-28-14, 06:20 PM
Not interested. I already have a "treasure" creature level 15 for tournaments which is the toucan. ( it is important and enough to battle against "gem" or "dark" animals that have nor "nature" element). and also I need room for more habitats.

dumbpluff
12-28-14, 11:59 PM
you know, reading over everything for this guy, i think there was a sort of riddle? not nearly as pinpointed as the toucan's, but in the little quest box where it normally says 'breed fire + water' or whatever, it says 'how do you breed this canine of copius cash?'

it's just been bugging me how they gave us nothing to get him, so i've been looking. that's probably the closest to a riddle we got, right there. since the gold lion's description mentions how people can make a fortune every time it sheds its fur, that at least implies him. the 'canine' bit still isn't 100%, but there were only so many it could be to start. it's probably not the most accurate to say, but.

it takes a bit of weight off my mind. if anyone else was spitting question marks about that, maybe it helps.

A2TUDE
12-29-14, 12:12 AM
Ok believe this i succumbed and bought golden :rolleyes:

then straight after.....i breed lion and terrior in that order and boom i got 24hrs omg.... Speechless:obit before I bought him I tried 5 times.

Evolve 36hrs

If UD like to see my two golden retrievers I'm Id is a2tude

dumbpluff
12-29-14, 03:58 AM
yep, I just got mine too! I almost had a heart attack lmao. I just figured I'd get the cosmic Phoenix first and I was all ready for that, but noooope. fair enough by me, but dang

I didn't think to grab a screen immediately after seeing it, but.

edit: my phone doesn't want me to upload it. :mad: I'll pop it up in the morning.

Foxy_Kit
12-29-14, 04:23 AM
Congrats to everyone who got a Retriever! :)

I have neither a Terrorier nor a Gold Lion... Let alone start breeding with. However i'll admire the retrievers from afar!! :)

flowless
12-29-14, 05:53 AM
I was never more confused than now
To either try to breed it and try my luck
Or speed breed with 600 gems hoping to get it sooner or buy it straight
It was a painful process to hold on to my saved gems so iam hearing now these success stories and iam tempted to try but iam worried its gonna be like toucan again one month after and with some speed breeding of again hard saved gems i got it

Not sure really what to do

readysetgo888
12-29-14, 06:55 AM
I was never more confused than now
To either try to breed it and try my luck
Or speed breed with 600 gems hoping to get it sooner or buy it straight
It was a painful process to hold on to my saved gems so iam hearing now these success stories and iam tempted to try but iam worried its gonna be like toucan again one month after and with some speed breeding of again hard saved gems i got it

Not sure really what to do

If your options are buy it, or speed breed, I would say to buy it for sure IF you really want it and it's worth the 600 gems. Speed breeding for this animal makes no sense as you wouldn't really get very many tries for the same gems it costs to buy.

I just did some math and I'm guessing you might get around 20 attempts for the same 600 gems. That's not very many on an ultra rare animal. I mean, that isn't even enough to guarantee a new rare animal...

However this is what I would do if I was dead set on having it: Breed for it but don't speed. You just have to be able to be patient. If the sale on this one lasts for about a week like the Toucan sale did (may actually have been a little longer, I don't remember but it was a decent length of time), you could probably get in 10 or so tries for free and save you gems to buy it if you don't get it.

Personally, if I was ever going to buy one, I would have bought the Toucan on Black Friday... I didn't, so not buying this one for more. As I've said, I really hope they don't make these very difficult to breed animals necessary to enjoy the game. At least not unless they are made easier to get through breeding.

flowless
12-29-14, 07:15 AM
If your options are buy it, or speed breed, I would say to buy it for sure IF you really want it and it's worth the 600 gems. Speed breeding for this animal makes no sense as you wouldn't really get very many tries for the same gems it costs to buy.

I just did some math and I'm guessing you might get around 20 attempts for the same 600 gems. That's not very many on an ultra rare animal. I mean, that isn't even enough to guarantee a new rare animal...

However this is what I would do if I was dead set on having it: Breed for it but don't speed. You just have to be able to be patient. If the sale on this one lasts for about a week like the Toucan sale did (may actually have been a little longer, I don't remember but it was a decent length of time), you could probably get in 10 or so tries for free and save you gems to buy it if you don't get it.

Personally, if I was ever going to buy one, I would have bought the Toucan on Black Friday... I didn't, so not buying this one for more. As I've said, I really hope they don't make these very difficult to breed animals necessary to enjoy the game. At least not unless they are made easier to get through breeding.

Thanks alot fpr ur response i guess ir very correct regarding speed breading
But the thing iam not sure when will the sale ends
It might be tomorrow or after few days
I wish TL would show us a timer or num of days

readysetgo888
12-29-14, 07:19 AM
Thanks alot fpr ur response i guess ir very correct regarding speed breading
But the thing iam not sure when will the sale ends
It might be tomorrow or after few days
I wish TL would show us a timer or num of days

I know, it's so obnoxious that they won't tell us. Deliberately so that people feel like they can't try for it because the sale might end before they buy. Just one more unnecessarily greedy thing about the game. The fair thing would be to tell us exactly when the sale ends.

I'd guess it will go for a week, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Drachenia
12-29-14, 09:55 AM
I know, it's so obnoxious that they won't tell us. Deliberately so that people feel like they can't try for it because the sale might end before they buy. Just one more unnecessarily greedy thing about the game. The fair thing would be to tell us exactly when the sale ends.

Hi! Golden Retriever has come out on Friday, the price is to buy in just 600 gems. This offer is valid until Tuesday evening, comes to something new out.
These offers are always five days, this one needs no timer

flowless
12-29-14, 12:33 PM

I used me saved gems i had exactly 602 lol
So iam glad that is over
Yah i was thinking like the poster above said it might be 5 days only

Toucan i tried for a month and i spent 300 gems ( aslo saved ) speed breeding and then got it
I was tired of looking at skyger again and again

Couldnt imagine doing that again looking at kawala again and again

cquinn32
12-29-14, 12:56 PM
I too will probably just buy this one later today. Although in the few times I've tried I did get another gold lion and now have a 23hr timer in the den so I'm happy for that. Congrats to ones lucky enough to breed one!!

A2TUDE
12-29-14, 03:10 PM
I too will probably just buy this one later today. Although in the few times I've tried I did get another gold lion and now have a 23hr timer in the den so I'm happy for that. Congrats to ones lucky enough to breed one!!

Thank you:)I think it was a fluke cuz I bought my first and thought I'd try for other one to breed and got second straight after.

readysetgo888
12-29-14, 03:16 PM
Hi! Golden Retriever has come out on Friday, the price is to buy in just 600 gems. This offer is valid until Tuesday evening, comes to something new out.
These offers are always five days, this one needs no timer

I could have sworn Toucan was longer than that... at least a week. I know the package sales (which do come with timers) are always like Friday to Tuesday or Tuesday to Friday, but not sure about the animal sales. There have only been a couple... I believe the Unicornucopia sale lasted longer than the regular update cycle too... So my guess is it will still be on sale after tomorrow but of course can't swear to it. If the packages can get timers, why can't this? Oh that's right, because they don't want us to know when it's ending so we'll feel pressured to buy it right away...

Aernak
12-30-14, 08:00 AM
Well it sounds like their greedy plan is working, since so many of you are all just paying gems for it. That means they will just keep doing more of these same marketing schemes - make animals near-impossible to breed and mark them "on sale" (over $20 USD!!!!) in the market.

my607
12-30-14, 11:39 AM
I already spent money on this game. I'm not going to buy every time a new animals comes out. Finally, got the gold lion so it's going to be a long time to get the golden retriever. I never gotten the toucan yet

BunnieMix
12-30-14, 12:02 PM
Oh my god, no! I tapped it when it said the animal was still 600 gems and it charged me 1200!

kooky panda
12-30-14, 12:05 PM
Oh my god, no! I tapped it when it said the animal was still 600 gems and it charged me 1200!

Looks like the discount price just ended. I would send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know you tapped on it when it said 600 gems.

readysetgo888
12-30-14, 12:07 PM
Well it sounds like their greedy plan is working, since so many of you are all just paying gems for it. That means they will just keep doing more of these same marketing schemes - make animals near-impossible to breed and mark them "on sale" (over $20 USD!!!!) in the market.

Yeah it sucks. I hate that this game is advertised free when there's animals they you basically have to buy... but, you can just choose not to have them and still play for free. As of this moment, I don't feel that there have been too many "pay only" animals, but if the trend continues, that will be it for me and this game.

If it gets to the point where I can't play the game and enjoy all the features as a free player, I will definitely be quitting. If it gets to the point where there are too many $25 animals that have basically zero chance of being able to breed, it would take all the fun out of it for me. I'm not up for a $100 monthly bill in this game. Nope. Never. Sorry.

readysetgo888
12-30-14, 12:09 PM

You poor thing... The sale should have gone through the update time (2:30pm et) at least. Definitely do what Kooky suggests and write support! Make them give you your gems back! That's over $20 in gem difference!

BunnieMix
12-30-14, 12:33 PM
You poor thing... The sale should have gone through the update time (2:30pm et) at least. Definitely do what Kooky suggests and write support! Make them give you your gems back! That's over $20 in gem difference!

Thanks, Ready! Believe me, I am not letting those 600 gems slip away without a fight. I was sure I had 30 minutes left, which is why I bought the darn thing to begin with.

cquinn32
12-30-14, 01:44 PM

I made about 300 free gems in the week before christmas completing all of the goals for other games. Combining that with what I already had and it only cost me about 5 bucks.

flowless
12-30-14, 05:58 PM

I didnt buy
I used saved gems

I would buy with money if its a grt bargain
Like reduced habit prize again something like that

Maybe many bought cuz they had gems to start with
And felt they would only pay for remaining half

But yah i woukd leave the game if i felt too many animlas are impposible to get without buying
I like to buy when i feel like it

chiareh
12-30-14, 07:39 PM
I bought the retriever too--but I'd saved up gems by playing the games in the ads and just leveling up. Some of them (like treasure run, wonderland, etc) were really fun and so I'm still playing them. I also have a toucan and I gift gems every day between my friends, so I don't have to spend more than $5 and only if I really want a creature that was out there, like the toucan--on the Black Friday Sale.

readysetgo888
12-30-14, 08:16 PM
Sure, there was an opportunity to earn and use mostly free gems - this time. My concern is if they get to the point where they are releasing almost nothing but ultra rare animals on "sale" for $20+, and not enough of animals that actually have a chance to be bred.

I get using the earned gems to help buy the Retriever for like $5. However the problem is that I fear it's a slippery slope. I don't want to see a ton of these ultra rare, can't actually breed them animals, being advertised at "sale" prices that are a ridiculous amount of actual money for a free game. I'm ok with a few here and there, I just won't be continuing to play if it becomes the norm, and there becomes more of them than actually free animals. Especially if the only new "regular" non-ultra rare animals continue to be straight up clones of existing animals.

And though they definitely gave opportunities to earn a pretty good amount of gems over the the holidays, that hasn't been the norm. This is the first time I've seen so many at once - otherwise it had been a single game at a time and not all the time. I personally can't handle so many games at once regardless of how many gems they give me. If downloading tons of games and forcing myself to play them for a good amount of time whether I like them or not is required to get gems to get most new FFS animals in the future, that is almost as bad as having to pay for them.

Vodelle
12-30-14, 08:43 PM
To be fair, I doubt they would ever switch to having more URs released than anything else. They would want URs to be something hard to get and exciting when released, thus allowing them to command such high prices for them in the first place.

And it's not like they need to make it ultra rare to make it almost impossible to breed. Plenty of people barely managed to breed the christmas animals, and there's almost no guarantee you can breed limited animals on time, especially within the week they give you if you don't speed.

itdragson
12-30-14, 09:48 PM
This has started for me just like Menoram all over again. For me I got countless over 20 Conductors and other animals unwanted. It's not really fair. This might me fairer if you block the Conductor for those who already have it. And for all the duplicates that we are forced to sell shouldn't we get 200 instead of 100 as that is the minimal it took to breed them over and over again.
Love the Confetti really cute jutted the combo to breed it is painfully fresh in my memory.
I am trying though.
Any thing you can do to make it easier will be appreciated.
Cheers and Happy New Year all!

Looks like the discount price just ended. I would send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know you tapped on it when it said 600 gems.

readysetgo888
12-31-14, 08:04 AM
Thanks, Ready! Believe me, I am not letting those 600 gems slip away without a fight. I was sure I had 30 minutes left, which is why I bought the darn thing to begin with.

Please keep us updated on what happens! :)

readysetgo888
12-31-14, 08:05 AM
To be fair, I doubt they would ever switch to having more URs released than anything else. They would want URs to be something hard to get and exciting when released, thus allowing them to command such high prices for them in the first place.

And it's not like they need to make it ultra rare to make it almost impossible to breed. Plenty of people barely managed to breed the christmas animals, and there's almost no guarantee you can breed limited animals on time, especially within the week they give you if you don't speed.

Makes sense... perhaps my fears are unfounded. As long as there aren't too many treasure or other buy only animals out there, I'm ok with it. I just don't want to see a trend toward this being a game where a lot of money really does have to be spent... I'm concerned if this treasure type animal becomes necessary to win in tournaments or to breed other animals. Hopefully if that happens they would at least make it easier to breed. I know people have bred them, but I fear that at some point it will be necessary to buy one of these treasure animals to keep enjoying the game (sort of like the more Gem hybrids are released, the more the Unicorn feels essential to the game... and they already had a sale on that). Hopefully not.

TBH, when I think about it I'm actually more bothered by the fact that so many "new" animals are straight up clones of existing animals. The Retriever is a pretty nice design. Of course. They expected to sell it. Meanwhile the new Yeti is a straight clone in a different color of the Grassquatch. And many of the newer animals have been like this. I won't continue to play if I can't get excited about the new animals because they are clearly lazy copies of animals I already have. I don't want to see only the "buy" animals being nice designs.

Vodelle
12-31-14, 11:38 AM
Makes sense... perhaps my fears are unfounded. As long as there aren't too many treasure or other buy only animals out there, I'm ok with it. I just don't want to see a trend toward this being a game where a lot of money really does have to be spent... I'm concerned if this treasure type animal becomes necessary to win in tournaments or to breed other animals. Hopefully if that happens they would at least make it easier to breed. I know people have bred them, but I fear that at some point it will be necessary to buy one of these treasure animals to keep enjoying the game (sort of like the more Gem hybrids are released, the more the Unicorn feels essential to the game... and they already had a sale on that). Hopefully not.

TBH, when I think about it I'm actually more bothered by the fact that so many "new" animals are straight up clones of existing animals. The Retriever is a pretty nice design. Of course. They expected to sell it. Meanwhile the new Yeti is a straight clone in a different color of the Grassquatch. And many of the newer animals have been like this. I won't continue to play if I can't get excited about the new animals because they are clearly lazy copies of animals I already have. I don't want to see only the "buy" animals being nice designs.

Yeah, I get how you feel, but I guess I'm coming from it at a "I don't need a treasure element." And I mean, they're still actually breedable, just hard to do (because of long fails or just simply lack of opportunity to attempt for them while trying to breed whatever limited is out that week or whatever). Let's be honest here, paying 600 gems to get a pretty animal that pays back 3-4 gems every 3 days is not really much of an investment you'll make money back on, so it's more just to have it than anything. In terms of tournaments... well, we already know that you could have a perfect counter to something and still lose 10, 15, even 20 times in a row with little rhyme or reason. Unless the toucan or the retriever allow you to do an ultimate hit for 10 gems or something I wouldn't be too concerned about their elements overpowering everything else or whatever. Just my view on it.

I totally understand the "we don't get anything new" complaint, though. I'm still really new (I joined in, what, november?) and I have barely started on filling out my album. For example, I don't even have a grassquatch, and I think the confetti yeti is actually really cute with its pastel coloring and its epic form for once looks appealing. But it's definitely true that we just keep getting really obvious recolors, and the most 'exciting' things are usually the hard-to-breed ones. (Even then, the citrine peregrine is not exactly very new looking?) So I hear you on that complaint!

orleansparish
12-31-14, 07:04 PM
Ok, reading the front page I see the Breeding creature is a Terrior. Is that an old and gone creature? I don't see it anywhere on the list. If so, this sucks. I can't try for this one. I do have the gold lion.

ninasidstorm8
12-31-14, 07:45 PM
The Terrior is the final prize from one of the battleground tournaments. I believe it is the fourth battleground (the type with 80 rounds). If you are a newer player, you might not have gotten to that battleground yet. I believe the third battleground was for the Twighlight Troll. I hope this helps.

orleansparish
12-31-14, 11:33 PM
The Terrior is the final prize from one of the battleground tournaments. I believe it is the fourth battleground (the type with 80 rounds). If you are a newer player, you might not have gotten to that battleground yet. I believe the third battleground was for the Twighlight Troll. I hope this helps.

Thanks! I have the battlegrounds but haven't bothered to go past the 6th round I believe. Didn't have many creatures at that time. Have more now and many at level 10 but after all the fighting I do on dragon, I cannot take anymore. Which sucks, because after getting toucan sam I really wanted this one too.

my607
01-02-15, 07:48 AM
Finally, got the gold lion and then this morning I got the 24 hr breeding time so happy.

keller63
01-02-15, 08:31 AM
Finally, got the gold lion and then this morning I got the 24 hr breeding time so happy.

lucky :) i got the terrerior yesterday (maybe day before) and ive had 2 firewings and a koala atm in the breeding pen

locotesx3
01-03-15, 05:43 PM
My golden retriever has been evolving so I haven't collected any gems from it yet. But I just noticed that the habitat can only hold 3 gems but the animal can give 4 gems at its max level. How does that work? The treasure toucan only gives 3 gems at its max level so that makes sense for the habitat.

Lipand5kids
01-03-15, 11:39 PM
I don't have the gold lion, so how do I get the gold lion so I can try a breed to get the golden retriever? Ty

locotesx3
01-04-15, 01:23 AM
I don't have the gold lion, so how do I get the gold lion so I can try a breed to get the golden retriever? Ty

I breed mine with the leopard and pony.

I see that your from Idaho.. I live in Spokane Wa and have lived in post falls. Is that close to where your at?

my607
01-04-15, 11:46 AM

I used leopard and pony but it takes time to get the lion. It took me at least four to five tries before I get gold lion.

keller63
01-05-15, 04:32 PM
Well in trying for this I just got my first 18hour fail. That's good though because I don't have a bansheep, elephantom or Onyx Ox yet. It's my 7th? Attempt now but I'm not too worried :)

coolmama1292
01-06-15, 12:29 AM
Ok I'm loosing it. How did u get the terrorier? I can't find it anywhere. I need to know if I can even try to breed for the golden retriever. Help!!!

flowless
01-06-15, 01:38 AM
Ok I'm loosing it. How did u get the terrorier? I can't find it anywhere. I need to know if I can even try to breed for the golden retriever. Help!!!

Its an animal u win in battle ground
Look at my thread in game guid section
In breeding list and see which order does it come

keller63
01-06-15, 08:19 PM

on bottom left of your screen with scroll that has the 2 on it, click on it and choose battle. you need to go through those to get it, first is ancient sloth, second hydro yak, 3rd twilight troll, 4th Terrorier, 5th is thorilla, and i think a 6th has just come out? the new one being blizard?

its 80 rounds per battle ground and you have 2 energy and takes 7?minutes to get another energy back

hope that helps :)

coolmama1292
01-07-15, 09:48 PM
on bottom left of your screen with scroll that has the 2 on it, click on it and choose battle. you need to go through those to get it, first is ancient sloth, second hydro yak, 3rd twilight troll, 4th Terrorier, 5th is thorilla, and i think a 6th has just come out? the new one being blizard?

its 80 rounds per battle ground and you have 2 energy and takes 7?minutes to get another energy back

hope that helps :)

Thanks for the info. I've been doing the battles and have the thorilla but can't find the terrior. I'll look some more. Thanks for all the info from everyone.

coolmama1292
01-07-15, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the info. I've been doing the battles and have the thorilla but can't find the terrior. I'll look some more. Thanks for all the info from everyone.

I found it!!!! Finally!!!!!

keller63
01-08-15, 08:52 AM
I found it!!!! Finally!!!!!

That's awesome, good luck with the breeding. I still haven't got it yet, coming on 10th try now, only new creature I've gotten so far is bansheep, many koala kAdabra's and fire fox's. hope I get some more luck sooner rather then later :)

readysetgo888
01-08-15, 10:58 AM
Same here, I'm at 8 or 9 attempts I think... no Retriever and no Zapra fails yet. I'm really only breeding for it because there's no other combo I can use that has a chance for multiple animals that I don't have and that I want. I'll probably quit breeding for it and move on to the new animal being released tomorrow.

keller63
01-08-15, 01:11 PM
Same here, I'm at 8 or 9 attempts I think... no Retriever and no Zapra fails yet. I'm really only breeding for it because there's no other combo I can use that has a chance for multiple animals that I don't have and that I want. I'll probably quit breeding for it and move on to the new animal being released tomorrow.

Well i dont have toucan yet and i dont have either parties to try for it either, even with everyone elses fails with the christmas animals not one vinotaur here :P but i prefer this one anyway, love dogs (at least the bigger types of dogs) but yeah i was looking forward to trying this one considering all the dark and electric hybrids i need so its all win for me here :)

keller63
01-09-15, 02:18 AM
Well i dont have toucan yet and i dont have either parties to try for it either, even with everyone elses fails with the christmas animals not one vinotaur here :P but i prefer this one anyway, love dogs (at least the bigger types of dogs) but yeah i was looking forward to trying this one considering all the dark and electric hybrids i need so its all win for me here :)

Ooo didn't realise ember bear was within these fails, think I have one breeding(13hour timer). I love that little fellow so im a bit happier :)

saucysammis
01-09-15, 03:52 PM
Looks like there is a new format for collecting gems from the treasure animals. Until a day (or 2?) ago a floating gem appeared above the animal in its habitat once one gem was available. Today I missed the floating gem. Now we see if there is a gem or two available by tapping on the habitat in the same way that we check for coins in the other habitats. Mine tells me one gem is available. I'm waiting till there's 2, or 3 if I can....just so I don't reset at an in convenient time of day.

Posted also in toucan thread

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 04:01 PM
Looks like there is a new format for collecting gems from the treasure animals. Until a day (or 2?) ago a floating gem appeared above the animal in its habitat once one gem was available. Today I missed the floating gem. Now we see if there is a gem or two available by tapping on the habitat in the same way that we check for coins in the other habitats. Mine tells me one gem is available. I'm waiting till there's 2, or 3 if I can....just so I don't reset at an in convenient time of day.

Posted also in toucan thread

Yup I figured that this morning after complaining yesterday in the battleground thread that I wasn't getting my gems
I though it was due to using the treasure animals in the battles but nope, you literally have to click on the habitat and manually collect them

cquinn32
01-09-15, 06:12 PM
I noticed the habitat now holds 4 gems. My gem icon popped up when there was 2 gems in the habitat

dangerb0y
01-12-15, 01:22 PM
I could have sworn the habitat held 2 animals.

Listal
01-12-15, 06:31 PM
What combos breed the golden retriever and what combos give you the creatures needed to try breeding the golden?

keller63
01-13-15, 12:03 AM
What combos breed the golden retriever and what combos give you the creatures needed to try breeding the golden?

i got gold lion with leopard and pony 1st or 2nd try and the golden retriever is Gold Lion and Terrorier (there are no other combinations much like the toucan)

Listal
01-13-15, 04:13 AM
ok thanks Keller

How do you get a terrorier?

kbli7355
01-13-15, 02:27 PM
ok thanks Keller

How do you get a terrorier?

Terrior is the fourth level of the battleground, which is after twilight troll, and has 80 rounds of battles.

kbli7355
01-13-15, 02:29 PM
I noticed the habitat now holds 4 gems. My gem icon popped up when there was 2 gems in the habitat

Oh it does! Now I can evolve my retriever to level 15 without worries.

GreasedLightening
01-14-15, 11:29 PM

OMG I can't believe I finally got this. Been trying since it came out..so excited. Now off to get get toucan.

icysnowz
01-16-15, 07:55 AM
OMG I can't believe I finally got this. Been trying since it came out..so excited. Now off to get get toucan.

Congratz!! I'm still trying to get this animal.. cant make it in time for the goal :( oh well...

dalexxx
02-01-15, 04:48 PM
Got 24 hrs from goldlion and dark dog ::3

EviBrooklyn
02-01-15, 06:03 PM

Got 24 hrs from goldlion and dark dog ::3
Congrats you two !!
Hope you get toucan soon also

keller63
02-01-15, 07:12 PM
still working on it, over 20 tries so far but nothing :(

dalexxx
02-01-15, 10:34 PM
Congrats you two !!
Hope you get toucan soon also

Already got toucan ::3 still at level 13 though, too much food requirement. Thankyou ::3

Hi keller, did not breed any but those too till i got 24 hrs, made wonder as it does show up in the chart. Checked the forum and saw 24hrs for the gold dog yay

keller63
02-01-15, 10:45 PM
Already got toucan ::3 still at level 13 though, too much food requirement. Thankyou ::3

Hi keller, did not breed any but those too till i got 24 hrs, made wonder as it does show up in the chart. Checked the forum and saw 24hrs for the gold dog yay

Awesome congrats :) I'm soo hoping for mine, will be my first treasure creature, the better one too IMO, don't have either parent for toucan

msb283
02-08-15, 09:11 AM
Have tried for this too many times to even count, its driving me nuts that I can't get him! lol

readysetgo888
02-18-15, 09:03 PM
I just got him! So excited yayyyyy! My first treasure animal! I counted and this is the 14th time I tried to breed for him since he came out... I feel incredibly lucky. Yay!!!

ArcadiaTofu
02-21-15, 08:56 PM
I just got him! So excited yayyyyy! My first treasure animal! I counted and this is the 14th time I tried to breed for him since he came out... I feel incredibly lucky. Yay!!!
Good job, Ready! I had to break down and buy him after spending 1,000 gems on horrible fails that I didn't need or couldn't use at all when it first came out. And after that debacle, I just decided to try on off-breeding times for Toucan in the hopes I'd get him. 98 tries for the past few weeks of down-time breeding and no dice :\

Your luck is so much better than mine when it comes to Treasure animals it seems, so good job on hitting one of those 'lucky times' that can only net you a Treasure animal! I look forward to seeing your new Retriever in your forest when you get him hatched! :D

readysetgo888
02-22-15, 08:11 AM
Good job, Ready! I had to break down and buy him after spending 1,000 gems on horrible fails that I didn't need or couldn't use at all when it first came out. And after that debacle, I just decided to try on off-breeding times for Toucan in the hopes I'd get him. 98 tries for the past few weeks of down-time breeding and no dice :\

Your luck is so much better than mine when it comes to Treasure animals it seems, so good job on hitting one of those 'lucky times' that can only net you a Treasure animal! I look forward to seeing your new Retriever in your forest when you get him hatched! :D

Thanks so much! :) Yeah, I know it was quite lucky... I haven't been able to breed a Toucan yet, but at least I got one treasure animal. Maybe you'll get a second Retriever soon too.

dragonloona
03-11-15, 11:06 PM
OK I truly think we need to update the breeding calculator now... After getting the Treasure toucan by breeding 2 Crystal Unicorns, I am now getting the golden retriever, and the parents are... 2 Crystal Unicorns!!!! As picture below, you can see 2 treasure toucans and one golden retriever... and since your only able to have 2 each, you can tell what I got!!! Man 3 ultra Rares in one week, my luck returned!!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0404_zps943d6fc4.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0404_zps943d6fc4.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0405_zpsa3a67c7c.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0405_zpsa3a67c7c.png.html)

ArcadiaTofu
05-06-15, 01:01 AM
Second Golden Retriever! Gotta love the Unicorns gettin' busy :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2004%2C%205%2024%2047%20AM.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2005%2C%201%2025%2033%20AM.png

55lee55
05-21-15, 05:16 PM
Congratulations ArcadiaTofu!

I just bred my second one :D

ArcadiaTofu
05-23-15, 07:15 AM
Congratulations ArcadiaTofu!

I just bred my second one :D
Thanks and congrats on your second one! :3 Hopefully we'll get more Treasure creatures soon or at least a habitat that holds more than one --- they take up so much space that is sorely needed in everyone's forest >.<