PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Liloze
05-13-15, 07:45 AM
Woooooohoooo

Golden Apple from Across the desert Sand Adventure ( 20 G.A. now )
Golden Nugget From deep mine.
A Beautiful Gem from Lila ( My purple Cow )
All in less than one hour :D
I should buy a lottery ticket today lol :cool:

jinka7
05-17-15, 08:42 PM
I just got my third Manticore four days ago, and later that same day, I got a burning ember. Yesterday, I got a dragon egg from my roost, so now maybe I'll get some dragon scales (my current dragon is REFUSING to give me any). I got my fourth shard RIGHT as I started adamant alchemy, so I was able to do that 200x faster than I would have without it... So... Yay!

SpiritWind00
05-17-15, 11:37 PM
Jinka you are on a roll! Wow, congrats! ;)

ShibuyaCloth
05-18-15, 01:51 AM
A mini woohoo, I got a ali wing from a dark cave! Now I really need a horn to match all those wings :p

fluffybutter007
05-18-15, 08:12 PM
Woooohooooo :) Just finished crafting an alicorn.

ShibuyaCloth, I wish I could trade some of my horns for some of your wings! Lol

AnniePMH
05-20-15, 10:35 AM
I just collected Magic Cement #99 and #100. Thank you, Sticky Fortune:o

Chaotarch
05-20-15, 11:15 PM

you forget the woohoo...:eek:
and with a tinker camp, i expect 101, lol:p

SpiritWind00
05-20-15, 11:46 PM
I got a horn from ancient vaults from barracks this week. First alicorn drop since the day the barracks was first introduced... So, woohoo!

mreames
05-21-15, 09:53 AM
A belated woohoo... Lol a few weeks ago I got 2 gold nuggets from one rock outcropping, 2 more nuggets within 50 minutes from mines and a 5th gold nugget before the day was over. :) I never had a golden day like that before.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
05-22-15, 10:58 PM
5 gems from Mr Pigglesworth!

AnniePMH
05-22-15, 11:27 PM

you forget the woohoo...:eek:
and with a tinker camp, i expect 101, lol:p

You're right, sorry, very sloppy work of me...:o Problem now taken care of!:) Lol, #101 was a bit more resource demanding than the earlier ones...:eek: And also, woohoo:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
05-23-15, 12:07 AM
You're right, sorry, very sloppy work of me...:o Problem now taken care of!:) Lol, #101 was a bit more resource demanding than the earlier ones...:eek: And also, woohoo:rolleyes:

:cool: now try ... 102 ;)

AnniePMH
05-23-15, 12:40 AM
:cool: now try ... 102 ;)

Interested to know how, lol!:)

ShibuyaCloth
05-23-15, 02:00 AM
I don't know if the baron is that generous after all! Well with architect paste you can largely overrun.

AnniePMH
05-23-15, 10:10 PM
Woohoo, this is also nice!:D

Not looking forward so much to collecting golden obelisks, though...

ShibuyaCloth
05-24-15, 12:07 AM

Woohoo for you! I am still missing >60 apples! Obelisks come over time, buy them slowly, you don't need to beat emanon!

AnniePMH
05-24-15, 12:31 AM
Woohoo for you! I am still missing >60 apples! Obelisks come over time, buy them slowly, you don't need to beat emanon!

Thank you! Lol, that would be impossible anyways, Queen Emanon is unbeatable:)

luna2cute
05-24-15, 12:36 AM

Way to go Annie! I'm not even level 50 yet but when I get high level and can start collecting, maybe this should be the first one. Awesome!!

AnniePMH
05-24-15, 11:18 AM
Way to go Annie! I'm not even level 50 yet but when I get high level and can start collecting, maybe this should be the first one. Awesome!!

Thank you!:) I made a post about how I went about collecting the golden apples and how long time it took, in the 'Discussions about Rare Random Drops' thread...:p

robotparade
05-24-15, 01:59 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got 5 gems for feeding the Baron!!!

tigarlilyvol
05-25-15, 05:26 AM
I got a burning ember from desert sands sent from keep. I have 2 dragons and 3 dragon eggs. I may just keep it for a while just to look at since it took a long time to collect it.

shambalaya
05-25-15, 06:10 AM
Interested to know how, lol!:)

It's possible to get 102 magic cement if you have 98 and 3 more cooking in both potion shops and tinker camp and you hold off collecting until you get one more from desert sands or the witches cauldron :-)

AnniePMH
05-25-15, 02:18 PM
It's possible to get 102 magic cement if you have 98 and 3 more cooking in both potion shops and tinker camp and you hold off collecting until you get one more from desert sands or the witches cauldron :-)

Very smart:) I'll consider this approach at some point in the future, but for now I'm satisfied with my 101 Magic Cement:p

sulu43
05-25-15, 07:11 PM
I now have 5 dragon eggs! And, so far , no burning embers.

AnniePMH
05-27-15, 01:12 AM
Woohoo! I've upgraded all my buildings that can be upgraded to max level! Almost a bigger woohoo than a burning ember drop, because it was really boring to get 20 theatres to lev 5, lol:p

Gardienn
05-27-15, 08:43 AM
My dire boar gave me back one energy for every hit. That's never happened with these energy suckers. Woohoo!

ShibuyaCloth
05-27-15, 08:59 AM
My dire boar gave me back one energy for every hit. That's never happened with these energy suckers. Woohoo!

Indeed, boars are energy suckers: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts

Statistically boars have a neutral or positive energy returns in 5% of the cases. So you where lucky! :cool:

zoeee87
06-02-15, 06:38 PM
I finally got the Faerie Campfire!!!!!!!!! I have been trying FOREVER to get it!!! Yay!!!

AnniePMH
06-02-15, 08:10 PM
I finally got the Faerie Campfire!!!!!!!!! I have been trying FOREVER to get it!!! Yay!!!

Big congrats!!:D That's a super woohoo, just great! And very good to know it's still dropping:)

zoeee87
06-03-15, 05:54 AM
Big congrats!!:D That's a super woohoo, just great! And very good to know it's still dropping:)

Thanks!! I've probably done that adventure over 200 times. I remember you saying it took you over 100. I was just about to give up.. And then it just popped up! I had to rearrange my whole castle to make it fit!!!!

dipwid
06-03-15, 08:03 PM
Second woohoo moment; finally getting my first knowledge shard at level 28, and less than two minutes after got a gold apple.

Gardienn
06-11-15, 01:29 PM
Mithril, adamant, and wisp in one collection, and a plethora of gems from the purple cow in the past few weeks. Woohoo!

Gardienn
06-12-15, 07:04 PM
Omigosh. I just got 100 energy from the wedding unicorn. !!!

WorldOfMakeBelieve
06-27-15, 07:56 AM
Mithril threw me a gem!

mreames
06-29-15, 04:12 PM
I was shocked to get 4 Golden apples from one fruit trade! I was going to be happy with just an extra strawberry for a 10th sundae. Lol

katbtodd
07-03-15, 03:08 AM
This is for those of you that came to my wall awhile back to know how close I was to 600,000 will this morning I made it ,
Thinking since Puff chanllaged me last Feb, here my post 21354

Also got a Ali horn this morning still waiting on my ember !!!!

That's amazing and a brilliant woohoo post!!! Well done you! SW

ShibuyaCloth
07-03-15, 03:35 AM
Wow, 600k XP rocks! Congrat's

AnniePMH
07-03-15, 03:36 AM
This is for those of you that came to my wall awhile back to know how close I was to 600,000 will this morning I made it ,

Congrats!! And exactly at 600 000 too, lovely!:D

katbtodd
07-03-15, 03:45 AM
Congrats!! And exactly at 600 000 too, lovely!:D

Yes once I realized I was so close I was watching it so I could

Chaotarch
07-04-15, 12:04 AM

well done:o
i challenged you?:rolleyes: lol, dont remember, but you are still 33k ahead:( so i see you at 750k:cool:

coolssp
07-04-15, 10:29 PM

Congratulations!!! This is amazing stuff. I'm at 348K so this has inspired me :-)

SeriousFarmer
07-06-15, 09:42 AM
I didn't realize the dog and cat drop items. Got a 2 fey crystals, rat tails, milk, creep tooth. Woohoo?

QueenEverly
07-06-15, 11:03 AM
I did the adventure to the Plume Hive and got a box with a faerie path in it! It's only one and it's not the berry mound I was hoping for, but it's pretty and I wouldn't spend gems on it so woohoo! :)

mymummy789
07-07-15, 12:16 PM
I've run out of earth wisps :D definitely a woohoo moment.

Korlcek
07-07-15, 01:41 PM
I got an anti-woohoo, chopped down a dark cave formation and with every chop I only got rock, silver and jewels, no rare materials whatsoever.

lovecaitcait
07-07-15, 02:16 PM
So this is my biggest woohoo in a while actually. I have been playing since almost the beginning and am lucky enough to have the love shack. My questing though has just refused to play nice and give me the alicorn items. I've had the horn forever but no wings...and I keep both the barracks and the castle adventuring almost without stop.

I got so sick of staring at that darn goal in my book that I emailed in to support just to see if maybe something got jammed up, I mean, it's been over 2 years! They of course replied that they are just super rare and to keep trying which I expected. It was worth a shot right? Well I got a follow up, seemingly auto-generated response again a couple days later saying my issue had been resolved and I'm happy to say later that day I got....another horn.... it's a start!

Well, a little less than a month later I am waiting for my SECOND ALICORN to finish crafting, or whatever it's doing in there. Could not be more pleased. :o:);):cool:

my2place
07-09-15, 12:24 PM
Woohoo! Been playing for about a year now and for the first time am eligible to participate in today's update immediately because I am caught up on all other goals :) To top it off, because of the great hints that we had, I was all prepared with the right adventure to collect from immediately and had stocked up on some other needed items to go right through the first couple of steps right away. So excited, woohoo!

lovecaitcait
07-09-15, 02:36 PM
Woohoo! Been playing for about a year now and for the first time am eligible to participate in today's update immediately because I am caught up on all other goals :) To top it off, because of the great hints that we had, I was all prepared with the right adventure to collect from immediately and had stocked up on some other needed items to go right through the first couple of steps right away. So excited, woohoo!

Congrats - that must be an awesome feeling! I'm not quite there yet, hopefully the next one!

nessa005
07-10-15, 02:50 PM
Woohoo got my first 100 energy from my pink Ali! The trouble with that was ....I had nothing left to click on. Guess I'll wait till later to use them.

Chaotarch
07-11-15, 10:28 AM
lol, just a commercial woohoo:
cow-nt my cows:eek: and see 300 royal cows...:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
07-14-15, 07:14 AM
Sir pig just dropped 5000 coins plus some extra from stuff I maxed.

BuddyB111
07-14-15, 01:49 PM
Woohoo! FINALLY finished my Faerie Respite and it is beautiful! Took me ages to work out the faeriebulb seeds came from harvesting glimmer bulbs only, not just any crop (credit goes to this forum yet again!) :cool:

jim23cash
07-16-15, 03:52 AM
Woo Hoo! Just got an Alicorn horn from Desert Sands! A baby Ali is in cooking up in the shack! :D

Liloze
07-16-15, 07:47 AM
Woo Hoo! Just got an Alicorn horn from Desert Sands! A baby Ali is in cooking up in the shack! :D

Congrats :D

Now Everytime I read such comment, I feel like cussing at S8 :p
BRING BACK THE LOVE SHACK :p

reliquary
07-17-15, 01:02 AM

Arrggggg...I feel it too!
Wahhhh Love Shack....*stomps feet and pouts at TL*

*grabby hands "me wants Love Shack!"*

On a good note...I just got my 3rd burning ember! 3rd ever in the whole 2 years playing! Unfortunately, I won't even bother hatching one out of the 3 dragon eggs I currently have cause I'm maxed on everything dragons give....and already have a baby that I don't " grow to adulthood" and keep just for the cute factor......ohh well

I soooo wish I could use that ember to hatch one of the other types of dragons, I wasn't around for that event.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:42 AM

Thanks for rubbing it in..

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 08:58 AM
LMAO!!! ... Yeah, lemme wipe that mud outta my eye that was just flung my way off the hoof of that whittle bitty baby ali *boo boo lip* lol

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA SE
BRING BACK THE LOOOOoooOooooOoooOoooooooOoooooooooOooooOOOOVE SHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lollymc12
07-17-15, 11:06 AM
Second ever drop from the roost is another egg! Whooo I'll have a whole host of tiny manticores at this rate :o

zaccy678
07-17-15, 11:55 AM
Just logged back in for the first time in a couple of months :)

Am totally confused but at least this thread never changes ;)

jim23cash
07-17-15, 12:42 PM

Arrggggg...I feel it too!
Wahhhh Love Shack....*stomps feet and pouts at TL*

*grabby hands "me wants Love Shack!"*

On a good note...I just got my 3rd burning ember! 3rd ever in the whole 2 years playing! Unfortunately, I won't even bother hatching one out of the 3 dragon eggs I currently have cause I'm maxed on everything dragons give....and already have a baby that I don't " grow to adulthood" and keep just for the cute factor......ohh well

I soooo wish I could use that ember to hatch one of the other types of dragons, I wasn't around for that event.

LMAO!!! ... Yeah, lemme wipe that mud outta my eye that was just flung my way off the hoof of that whittle bitty baby ali *boo boo lip* lol

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA SE
BRING BACK THE LOOOOoooOooooOoooOoooooooOoooooooooOooooOOOOVE SHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, did I post in the "Boo Hoo" Thread? I thought this was the "Woo Hoo" thread; you know, where we post happy things and support each other's accomplishments. Please don't try to make me or other players feel guilty about posting our "Woo Hoo"s. That is the entire reason this thread exists.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 12:57 PM
Oh, did I post in the "Boo Hoo" Thread? I thought this was the "Woo Hoo" thread; you know, where we post happy things and support each other's accomplishments. Please don't try to make me or other players feel guilty about posting our "Woo Hoo"s. That is the entire reason this thread exists.
Oh c'mon, Annie, lighten up ...we're thrilled that you're cooking *another* baby Ali and we're (or at least I'm) not trying to make YOU feel guilty about it but to have a laugh in our "pain" & bring it to *TL's* attention that the Love Shack may very well be the BIGGEST disparity in the game, giving people like you an advantage that others don't have.
So, Woo Hoo for you!! ...but while you're jumping for joy, just try to understand that we wanna be Woo Hoo'ing along with ya about the same thing when our turn comes ...but our turn will never come and well, that just sux. LOL
Congrats! :)

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 03:49 PM
Woohoo! I got my first Glimmer Rafflesia flower today - very exotic! ;)

Chaotarch
07-17-15, 04:04 PM
Woohoo! I got my first Glimmer Rafflesia flower today - very exotic! ;)

enjoy this moment, never came back:cool:

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 05:01 PM
enjoy this moment, never came back:cool:

Thanks! I have no idea what it will be used for yet - but that's nothing new! :D

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:10 PM
Thanks! I have no idea what it will be used for yet - but that's nothing new! :D

It's called Sister, sister...also known as Sinister, Sister:D

Chaotarch
07-18-15, 01:32 AM

sry, i have to:

after 20 inscriptions for belladona, 99 inscriptions for storage, and 1 lost for trade 100...

ShibuyaCloth
07-18-15, 01:48 AM
sry, i have to:

after 20 inscriptions for belladona, 99 inscriptions for storage, and 1 lost for trade 100...

Woohoo moment for trade #100. I am still 50 short :D

Chaotarch
07-18-15, 01:57 AM
Woohoo moment for trade #100. I am still 50 short :D

lol, the woohoo allready *cold*, thought i posted in the first woohoo-thread:rolleyes::confused:

BuddyB111
07-18-15, 03:50 AM
sry, i have to:

Good grief! I reached L42 yesterday and was getting cocky because I am clearly still a newbie lol!

jim23cash
07-19-15, 03:00 AM
Woo Hoo, my Wali just gave me 50 energy! Great timing, this event takes pretty high amounts of energy!

katbtodd
07-19-15, 04:48 AM
Come on every body , Give me a big hooooooooo whooooooo, Got my Ember on the 100th try!!!!!!!!!! it came in by castle
But was sending it out more in barracks

anurulz
07-19-15, 07:07 AM
My teeny tiny woohoo for my 5th golden apple...

jim23cash
07-19-15, 07:27 AM
Come on every body , Give me a big hooooooooo whooooooo, Got my Ember on the 100th try!!!!!!!!!! it came in by castle

Congratulations! Happy Dance! :D

jim23cash
07-19-15, 07:28 AM
My teeny tiny woohoo for my 5th golden apple...

Woohoo! :D

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-19-15, 09:24 AM
Woo Hoo, my Wali just gave me 50 energy! Great timing, this event takes pretty high amounts of energy!
Woot! Mine just gave me 20! ...haven't seen more than 8 tops from my Wali or 2 Pali's in foreverrrrrr, yay! And yesterday, my Sir knighted Wiggles pig gave me 30! Yay, keep it coming, zoo! Lol (so long as they don't all turn on me like that new CBS TV show, lol).

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-19-15, 09:29 AM
Lol, "Hooo whoooo"!
..that reminds me... I forget when, one day last week (I meant to post in Random Drop thread but forgot, lol), Desert Sands returned from castle and gave me a burning ember and FAERIE BEAM! I didn't get the black bar even though I have over 150 in inventory from crafting em in the faerie workshop. Faerie supplies are now dropping from somewhere other than Plume Hive??? Curious.

ShibuyaCloth
07-19-15, 11:47 AM

Holy Glimmer, that is a bad drop ratio! Well I gave up on amber, currently only collecting eggs for the u-goal. I would be happy to have one as souvenir though!

My big woohoo of the day, just finished crafting my 100's beast statue! Next challenge, 100 stone benches.

jim23cash
07-20-15, 05:40 AM
Wow, it's been a lucky week for me! Just got a golden apple from Desert Sands Adventure! Woo Hoo! And a Gold Nugget from Deep Mine! Woo Hoo! Keep it coming 'Dom! :D

Liloze
07-20-15, 06:04 AM
Holy Glimmer, that is a bad drop ratio! Well I gave up on amber, currently only collecting eggs for the u-goal. I would be happy to have one as souvenir though!

My big woohoo of the day, just finished crafting my 100's beast statue! Next challenge, 100 stone benches.

Mine is worse for both dragon eggs and ember.
For two years now,yes 2 years going every other day from Queen's / barracks, NOTHING Zilch Nada
As for the dragon egg...lol I only got the 3 dragons you are seeing in my kingdom, which I got in the first 3 months after unlocking the goal, meaning more than 2 years lol, and since not a single egg, and I collect daily from the F.Roost...so yeah...Drop rate catastrophic for me :rolleyes:
Editing to add : yes I check my Inventory hoping I did not see the egg dropping...nope ...nothing there...* weeps* :eek:
Maybe I should Wooohooo for breaking a score or something lol. :p

lollymc12
07-20-15, 10:53 AM
The roost dropped a Dragon Egg!! ��������

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-20-15, 11:10 AM
Either my Wali or 1 of my Pali's, not sure which, gave me 50 energy! Woot!
(Feeding them extra treats now, lol)

meme1098
07-20-15, 12:32 PM
The roost dropped a Dragon Egg!! ��������

WooHoo...that's great. Haven't had an egg, Manti or Dragon, from there in probably almost a year. Still waiting even longer for one elusive ember for the 3 Eggs I have even though I go on Desert Sands almost every other day.

lollymc12
07-21-15, 06:30 AM
WooHoo...that's great. Haven't had an egg, Manti or Dragon, from there in probably almost a year. Still waiting even longer for one elusive ember for the 3 Eggs I have even though I go on Desert Sands almost every other day.

I know right? It's the third egg from the roost I've gotten :) I've had two manty's and now this. I'm not looking forward to trying to get that burning river though :(

Also today Sir Piggles dropped a fancy block :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 06:35 AM
I know right? It's the third egg from the roost I've gotten :) I've had two manty's and now this. I'm not looking forward to trying to get that burning river though :(

Also today Sir Piggles dropped a fancy block :)
LOL!!!! I realize it was an autocorrect typo (& congrats on the egg, btw - hope your ember drops soon) but now I want a BURNING RIVER!!
Lava!... Or in the voice of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers..."Mag-ma!" LMAO

Chaotarch
07-23-15, 01:23 PM
[/COLOR]

lol, dont remember that challenge, meeka:confused::rolleyes:
but okay, done it too today...:

jim23cash
07-23-15, 01:28 PM
One of my PAli's dropped 100 energy today! Whoop whoop! :D

katbtodd
07-23-15, 02:10 PM

Yeah ,,, congrats , I was trying to,find where you did challenge me and I couldn't find it

Chaotarch
07-23-15, 02:21 PM
Yeah ,,, congrats , I was trying to,find where you did challenge me and I couldn't find it

thx, anyway about the challenge, lol, see you at 750k:eek:

crystiesc
07-23-15, 08:41 PM
Sir Piggies dropped 30 energy, fang beasts have actually been appearing, and either Wali or Pali dropped 100 energy.

It was a good day, energy wise.

trailbean
07-25-15, 07:34 PM
Got Heart of Sands on the very first Desert adventure! Woo-hoo!

lollymc12
08-03-15, 01:43 PM
Pigglesy dropped 5 gems then later on today he dropped an enchanted beam :)

jim23cash
08-03-15, 02:14 PM
Got a golden egg from chicken, but I was maxed out (boo!), so I did golden trade. Then got another egg from Castle Vault adventure, and did trade again later same day. Then got another golden egg from chicken, and decided to do trade again. Since I have less Apples than eggs or nuggets, I checked trees, and got a golden apple! All within 24 hours! Woo Hoo!

Chaotarch
08-04-15, 04:21 AM
woohoo:rolleyes:

lol, i am still alive...:p

AnniePMH
08-04-15, 05:14 AM

Congrats!:) Lol, I think you have excellent odds on being alive after tt #3000 too...:D

ShibuyaCloth
08-04-15, 09:38 AM

My game log tells me your are alive and active ;) with this post it also tells us you work on your u-goal!

Congrats, I am at 700+ only, I used a lot during last expansion.

Chaotarch
08-04-15, 11:59 AM
Congrats!:) Lol, I think you have excellent odds on being alive after tt #3000 too...:D

My game log tells me your are alive and active ;) with this post it also tells us you work on your u-goal!

Congrats, I am at 700+ only, I used a lot during last expansion.

thx, yes, but i posted not so much last weeks / updates...
still at plants, but wont post every every 100, lol, so i dont now when i post the next plantupdate ( maybe at 2k traps or 1k pitcher or 250 rafflesia ):cool:

ShibuyaCloth
08-04-15, 01:53 PM
thx, yes, but i posted not so much last weeks / updates...
still at plants, but wont post every every 100, lol, so i dont now when i post the next plantupdate ( maybe at 2k traps or 1k pitcher or 250 rafflesia ):cool:

I am still working on Dark Sister, but I lost the fortune due to a synch, so now my portal is my base source of glimmer stuff. It will be a long ride before I finish this u-goal. And it will be a massive woohoo.

Now I expect the same for you with your trade tickets, you will be the first to crack the Genghis Kan u-goal. That would be a new mile stone for CS.

8hat
08-06-15, 05:53 AM
Awwwwww...I got a little baby royal piggie from Desert Sands Adventure today! He so cute; I'm going to leave him as a baby for a little while. I'm just so relieved not to get another of the same 'ol deco from a box (pumpkin hutch, anvil, overgrown bench...).

jbfps116
08-06-15, 06:17 AM
advice: feed that baron! I find that he drops 5 gems often enough to warrant me spending my otherwise useless meats on him
also woohoo I got two lovely clock towers.

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-15, 02:15 PM
Woohoo, my roost gave me a dragon egg today! That has been a very very very long time since I saw an egg dropping. I am still in the race for the easter-egg hunt u-goal :p

roguebee
08-11-15, 06:39 PM
I'm going to have to stop hatching my manticore eggs. I have 7 dragon eggs in storage as the only burning ember I've ever collected was for the original quest.

ShibuyaCloth
08-11-15, 11:00 PM
I'm going to have to stop hatching my manticore eggs. I have 7 dragon eggs in storage as the only burning ember I've ever collected was for the original quest.

After 7 manties I hached a last one to store. All other eggs are store as well. I don't need them and burning ember is on the missing list since 2 years!

AnniePMH
08-17-15, 09:08 PM
I got a Burning Ember, a Dragon Egg and a SYP in about 24 hrs, now adding up to a total of 6/5/8. Woohoo!

meme1098
08-21-15, 01:22 PM
Just got a gold apple & magic cement from an adventure ... Desert sands I think.

KingFlatus
08-25-15, 06:41 PM
Woohoo! Sister, sister is done! Now on to the horse grooming mitts....

ShibuyaCloth
08-27-15, 01:34 PM
Wooohoo, I just reached 200 pages of stuff in my inventory!

http://portailsmm.com/cs/CastleStory-UnofficialGoals-RG-29.png

Well without the horse challenge it would have taken me a couple of days more ;p

AnniePMH
08-27-15, 03:02 PM
Wooohoo, I just reached 200 pages of stuff in my inventory!

http://portailsmm.com/cs/CastleStory-UnofficialGoals-RG-29.png

Well without the horse challenge it would have taken me a couple of days more ;p

Congrats!:) Captain NW and I are doing this in a slightly different way, though. Not storing buildings, deco and items we normally have on the board. I'm at 180 pages now, lol:p

ShibuyaCloth
08-27-15, 03:06 PM
Congrats!:) Captain NW and I are doing this in a slightly different way, though. Not storing buildings, deco and items we normally have on the board. I'm at 180 pages now, lol:p

Well, when I restore my functional game board then I am at 197 pages. I do have quite some deco stored as I cannot get too much different items out (game crashes) and I do the ug-#15, which means truck loads of deco. So by regular play I should be at 200 within a couple of weeks, at least at the next event!

AnniePMH
09-02-15, 07:31 AM
Got a Burning Ember today, so now 7 Dragon Eggs and 8 Embers:) And I hit 400 000 xp a couple of hours ago, woohoo!!

ShibuyaCloth
09-02-15, 07:50 AM
Got a Burning Ember today, so now 7 Dragon Eggs and 8 Embers:) And I hit 400 000 xp a couple of hours ago, woohoo!!

Bravo!!! Well now you can target 500k XP, but that will be easy with your power station!

I am unlucky with ember and eggs, I get 2-3 eggs a year from my roost with daily picks.

AnniePMH
09-02-15, 08:03 AM
Bravo!!! Well now you can target 500k XP, but that will be easy with your power station!

I am unlucky with ember and eggs, I get 2-3 eggs a year from my roost with daily picks.

It was like that for me too, until this spring, then all of a sudden the eggs and embers started dropping...:confused: But it's true that I do Desert adventure more often now too, perhaps that makes all the difference, but not sure about that...

Edit: Lol, I was thinking more of targeting 750 000 xp...:cool::D
Edit2: Thank you! Sorry! Lol...

ShibuyaCloth
09-07-15, 01:05 PM
Wooohooo, I got a Burning Ember!!!! After so long. Well it will populate my inventory for sometime, as I don't need more dragons :D

trailbean
09-09-15, 06:48 AM
I hatched my baby dragon literally within couple minutes of acquiring "Night Glimmer Sword" quest -- the one which requires 10 dragon scales. Woohoo!

Of course it would be more practical to hatch the dragon 10 days before "Night Glimmer Sword", but this is more woohoo!

Chaotarch
09-10-15, 06:30 AM
dont know if its really a woohoo or boohoo.
got my 50 overgrowned bench, so whats wrong with my knights that they collect benches...

meme1098
09-10-15, 06:32 AM
got my 50 overgrowned bench, so whats wrong with my knights that they collect benches...

They're gonna have one big party? Better start collecting some tables soon though. Or maybe a very famous musical act will be performing in one of your amphitheaters...lol

Chaotarch
09-10-15, 06:45 AM
They're gonna have one big party? Better start collecting some tables soon though. Or maybe a very famous musical act will be performing in one of your amphitheaters...lol

yh lol, but they can also bring animals for bbq...they dont do...:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
09-10-15, 08:48 AM

Maybe they want to go on a different adventure?:)
Edit: Lol, of course I had to check...I've only got 20, have to work on that!:p

meme1098
09-10-15, 09:29 AM
Maybe they want to go on a different adventure?:)
Edit: Lol, of course I had to check...I've only got 20, have to work on that!:p

Haha...now I'm gonna have to check on my total.

Edit: 17 benches but 21 carriages... Lol

Chaotarch
09-10-15, 11:43 AM
Haha...now I'm gonna have to check on my total.

Edit: 17 benches but 21 carriages... Lol

mmh, had to sell my carriages, dont count them anymore...
but my knights found allways other rubbish:
11 scarecrow
9 pumkin hutch
11 campfire
16 anvil

katbtodd
09-10-15, 12:05 PM
The game making me sell my royal carriage too

ShibuyaCloth
09-10-15, 02:52 PM
My knights must be real dumps. I have 1 carriage and it will remain in my storage for the next 100 years. But in terms of scarecrow, pumpkin hutch, campfire, anvil or benches I can redecorate my huge test field!

midgetsocks
09-11-15, 05:43 PM
I got 100 energy from one of the wedding alicorns a few days back. A nice surprise :)

mreames
09-17-15, 08:47 PM
Woohoo. Lol I've gotten 2 armor from the track in one collection for each of the last 2 days. :) today's came after getting 1 armor the previous collection. :)
Kind of wanted to mention this for those that aren't sure they want to keep their tracks out. ;)

cyndora
09-17-15, 09:11 PM
woo-hoo i got a red apple from a regular cow..... can i drink cake and eat vodka now....lol

meme1098
09-18-15, 08:42 AM
woo-hoo i got a red apple from a regular cow..... can i drink cake and eat vodka now....lol

Sounds like you've had a bit too much there, cyndie :D

cyndora
09-18-15, 09:30 AM
Sounds like you've had a bit too much there, cyndie :D

lamo yeah, but i like it like that lmao lol have a great day guys.

BahSunFarms
09-18-15, 10:59 AM
Woohoo! I finally saved enough gems for a magic fruit tree! I'm now saving gems for a wizard school and barracks and mermaid pond and harvest pergola and and and...lol.

danzplace
09-20-15, 06:09 PM
Have Sir Hamlet and received gem/s on one of my drops. Not sure how many, as I wasn't expecting in and opened lots of stuff at one.

danzplace
09-21-15, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the help Getting my Blythewood Faire challenge unstuck Pika!

jim23cash
09-21-15, 03:56 PM
Woohoo! Sir Piggie dropped 30 energy! :D. I also got a golden apple from the new trough! Yay!

janddolphins
09-21-15, 11:02 PM
Got Sir Hamlet using only gems I earned (even despite my chapter 6 mishap of getting too excited and tapping buildings out of order lol

AND

Helped my sister get Sir Hamlet buying only 120 gems at a $3.99 rate because she deserved him too helping me while I have not been feeling well. So now we have 2 Sir Hammys in the family :)

So happy this quest is done though did not thing I would make it! Played around the clock and started with only 3 magic fruit and hit 45 :) those greenhouses saved me going ever 4 hours on a timer :)

nessa005
09-22-15, 12:49 PM
My 2 living trees have each dropped 3, repeat 3 living wood for the last 4 collections! That's 24 living wood for the fairy bulb. I might be able to finish it weeks before I thought I would,
I've probably jinxed myself now😬

UnkelFester
09-22-15, 02:26 PM
I finally managed to collect a Faerie Campfire from a Plume Hive Adventure! Proudly placed with my Berry Mound. :)

The game had trouble recognising what the item was at first, it just came up as a blank square initially. I know these are rare, as I haven't seen one in any of my neighbour's king/queendoms.

jim23cash
09-23-15, 04:18 AM
I checked my Barracks for Vines, no vines, but a box with a Maple Tree! Woo Hoo! Then I checked the Court for the Burning Sands adventure, and not only did I I get the needed sand (woo Hoo!), I got a Burning Ember! Woo Hoo cubed! :D

camber16
10-04-15, 02:24 AM
My pink Alicorn gave me 100 energy this morning. Yay!

Gardienn
10-06-15, 09:46 AM
I finished Sister Sister. Woohoo!

I thought I'd never make that one.

ktorewqas
10-06-15, 10:36 AM
My pink Alicorn gave me 100 energy this morning. Yay!
Mine gave me 100 energy too :D

ShibuyaCloth
10-06-15, 10:41 AM
My knight didn't come back with the necessary goodies for the Faeries, but they found a Sacred Horn! I also discovered a new dragon egg in my inventory. On top of that I broke the 1000 trade tickets.

AnniePMH
10-06-15, 01:44 PM
My knight didn't come back with the necessary goodies for the Faeries, but they found a Sacred Horn! I also discovered a new dragon egg in my inventory. On top of that I broke the 1000 trade tickets.

Congrats x 3!:) I'm going the expansion permits route instead:D

ShibuyaCloth
10-06-15, 01:58 PM
Congrats x 3!:) I'm going the expansion permits route instead:D

Thanks!

I expanded to all possible corners, so Trade Tickets are my quest now. I will not try to catch up with Puffy, that will be a challenge out of reach. But in 2 years I will finish the u-goal related to it :D

crystiesc
10-07-15, 11:02 AM
My Wali dropped 100 energy! As a result, I got way more done than usual. :)

Jir67
10-08-15, 05:12 AM
after a couple of year waiting for the horn to complete my alicorn, I had THREE of them in a row, and a couple of wings still waiting...
Now I have a family flapping just near my reinder stable...
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbfps116
10-09-15, 01:30 AM
Today I had 2 castle missions ready. got energy. collected from 2 lv 5 schools. more energy. Collected from white Alicorn and horse. 80 more energy. and two daily alicorns, one gave me 100!!! I had 240 energy. wow.

Clark_Wayne
10-12-15, 05:42 AM
gave 10 prime cut, 10 truffles and 20 bacons and got... 1 block and 5 gems ! (happy dance) :)

BahSunFarms
10-12-15, 03:50 PM
Woohoo! I just got Apolly the glimmerbat and he's so cute!

stanglady1
10-13-15, 10:00 AM
Woohoo! On my morning collection tour I first got a lantern from "Feed the Baron" and a nugget from the deep mine and just now a golden egg from the hatchery! 13th was always my lucky day :cool:

SpuriousNotion
10-13-15, 11:17 PM
My woohoo is to Castle Story as a whole instead of some gameplay event. I met someone two years ago on CS that became my best friend outside of the game and have talked with a few others I consider real friends as well. CS will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart because of this! I even buy gems sometimes not because I need them, but as a "thank you" to S8 for creating a place this was possible! :)

8hat
10-14-15, 07:18 AM
Both Deep Mines gave up a gold nugget (never seen that before) and while the two Alicorns (Pinky & Wali) are total slackers at 4 energy each, Sir Pig has got their backs by giving me 30 energy today. And I finished the Glimmer Bat quest so now I have two of those crazy things flying around...my queendom is simply abuzz with madness :cool:

BuddyB111
10-15-15, 12:18 PM
Woohoo! I finally got a golden apple to craft Adamant for Griselda's story. Don't know how long I have been waiting, so long I'd almost forgotten!

BahSunFarms
10-18-15, 05:12 PM
I finally got Sir Daisy!!! WOOHOO!
It took forever to get all those bags of fertilizer but I made it.

dipwid
10-18-15, 08:39 PM
My greatest woohoo moment was when a few ideas I had were used in the forum suggestions thread. It is my greatest hope to have positive contributions to this site and make the game more enjoyable.

I was hoping you'd be thrilled about it! .. ;) SW

Chaotarch
10-22-15, 03:03 AM

woohoo
ok, next round:D
see you at 1mio

BahSunFarms
10-23-15, 06:01 AM
So yesterday I reached level 5 for my orphanage and surprisingly got 2 golden eggs in one day! Woohoo!

Gardienn
10-26-15, 08:40 PM
I somehow managed to get the spooky cat and pumpkin dog!

HotPepper97
10-29-15, 07:42 PM
I was down to two energy and collected from my walicorn and pinky expecting the usual 4-6 energy from each. I didn't pay attention so I don't know who dropped what, but I suddenly had 108 energy!

Very excited!
😄👍🌟✨

janddolphins
10-29-15, 09:38 PM
yay! This should go in the woohoo thread, Ive had one of them drop 100 energy twice before (cant remember which right now) and it is always such a great feeling, my whole kingdom gets taken care of lol

(Moved this and above post to this thread... :) definitely a woohoo moment! Congrats HotPepper! SW :))

ladyperidot
10-30-15, 03:47 AM
I was down to two energy and collected from my walicorn and pinky expecting the usual 4-6 energy from each. I didn't pay attention so I don't know who dropped what, but I suddenly had 108 energy!

Very excited!
������✨

Nice!! I've had that happen once.

katbtodd
10-30-15, 03:59 AM
woohoo
ok, next round:D
see you at 1mio

Wow you beat me ,then again you have way more Ali then I do ," I'm just saying"

Chaotarch
10-30-15, 10:35 AM
Wow you beat me ,then again you have way more Ali then I do ," I'm just saying"

na, beat is a hard word:rolleyes:
lol, and i havnt enough alis...." just saying ":cool::eek:

ladyperidot
11-06-15, 06:47 PM
Just sent my last trade off to Belladonna to get inscription #20. Tomorrow morning Sister Sister will be done!

Chaotarch
11-22-15, 09:09 AM
W:cool::cool:h:cool::cool:
the baron finally give me glimmerdust...:rolleyes:

now i can make some essence again, lol.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 09:47 AM

ROFL! My glimmerdust stock doesn't last long as I using it like crazy all the time. But 1000 :eek: !!!

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 10:37 AM

Very well gathered:) I only have 388 glimmerdust so far...:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 11:02 AM

LOL!!!... Daaaaaaaaaaaang, 1000!?!?!..time for some jeweler's trades, maybe? LOL

zyfazix
11-22-15, 11:46 AM
In a few hours I will finally have enough tickets to buy the open tinker camp. Woohoo :D

ladyperidot
11-24-15, 09:44 PM
Sir P just gave me five gems!!! I love him.

Indryia
11-25-15, 12:09 PM
My last week was very good for me !

Sir Hamlet gave me 5 gems for 3 days consecutive, Pink Alicorn gave me 100 energy, then the next day it was the Wedding Alicorn and now for finishing chapter 7 in Mistery Dinner i got 20 gems also.

Thank You S8 !

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 12:43 PM
:( All sir hamlet gives me is water. Sometimes a truffle. What is the first quest in the thurston and sabina wedding quest line? I don't think I have it. I have the unlucky lady (where baron declares his love for griselda) and the one where Thurston is in love with and writing Agnes. Do either of those lead into it?

meme1098
11-25-15, 12:59 PM
:( All sir hamlet gives me is water. Sometimes a truffle. What is the first quest in the thurston and sabina wedding quest line? I don't think I have it. I have the unlucky lady (where baron declares his love for griselda) and the one where Thurston is in love with and writing Agnes. Do either of those lead into it?

The Hub has all the goals. Plus lots other good information. Check it out.

Tap back to the main discussion thread & it's right above the thread.

BahSunFarms
11-25-15, 04:44 PM
Twenty five free gems so far from the Mystery Table Event...right before the upcoming Black Friday sale. Thanks TL!

ladyperidot
11-26-15, 06:42 AM
Twenty five free gems so far from the Mystery Table Event...right before the upcoming Black Friday sale. Thanks TL!

Nice!! I'm waiting for chapter 7 to start

Sandybellee
11-26-15, 02:58 PM
Well, this is both a boohoo moment and a woohoo moment, lol! I accidentally sped up the forgotten roost for 43 gems (boohoo), but then it dropped my first dragon egg (woohoo)!!! :)

Gardienn
11-26-15, 11:10 PM
I've been saving up to 400 gems for the mithril dragon for awhile now, but just got it for 240 thanks to the Black Friday sale. Woohoo!

stanglady1
11-28-15, 02:18 AM
Feed the Baron just gave me a builders paste and 5 gems! Woohoo :cool:

ShibuyaCloth
11-28-15, 02:48 PM
Just a measure of my activity & luck with adventures:
http://portailsmm.com/cs/stuff/Adventure_Boxes.png

rulerofjennyville
11-28-15, 04:18 PM
Whoo-hoo I FINALLY hit level 40 and the wedding quest started. It takes so long to move through the levels.

Sandybellee
11-30-15, 04:58 AM
Woohoo! I'm done shoveling poo! Sir Daisy has landed! :D

stanglady1
11-30-15, 09:14 AM
Yesterday morning I got the goal for raw materials for the dragon egg and as I read here in the forum, I was prepared to wait... and wait....
the golden fleece I got yesterday from the stables, this morning my knights (I love them) delivered the burning amber and just now I got the big diamond from the deep mine. Wooooo-Hoooooo!!!
.... and I got a builders paste from feeding the Baron and a nugget too. Must be my lucky day :cool:

jao1961
11-30-15, 11:11 AM
On boy my woohoo? From CS, I went on an adventure got a glimmer dust trove, I also got 2 apple pies from Ivies cottage. I don't have a lot of food supplies ATM,doing the feast table quest. And on got the last golden egg to make a golden omelette for that creepy Baron lol. Got the deed to the ch?teau yesterday plus Thurston's fort. Yes I've been busy lol.Woohoo!l! On I just love CS can't wait to see what's next. Shhhhh don't tell me

29vanilla
11-30-15, 12:06 PM
Just a measure of my activity & luck with adventures:
http://portailsmm.com/cs/stuff/Adventure_Boxes.png

Your anvils and wooden benches picture made me laugh ! I think your the winner. I have a lot too but haven't counted. And I read somewhere the anvil is a 'rare drop'. Hmmmm not!

rulerofjennyville
11-30-15, 01:29 PM
Your anvils and wooden benches picture made me laugh ! I think your the winner. I have a lot too but haven't counted. And I read somewhere the anvil is a 'rare drop'. Hmmmm not!

I don't get anvils but I do have endless scarecrows, benches and campfires. I had better luck when I started sending them on Feral, Dessert or Dark Cave adventures.

ShibuyaCloth
11-30-15, 01:35 PM
I don't get anvils but I do have endless scarecrows, benches and campfires. I had better luck when I started sending them on Feral, Dessert or Dark Cave adventures.

In the rare boxes I count carriage. I had only 2 in my whole CS life.

rulerofjennyville
11-30-15, 01:51 PM
In the rare boxes I count carriage. I had only 2 in my whole CS life.

I got a carriage. Usually if it doesn't drop something it goes into storage but my two carriages and the gold baron's obelisk are the exceptions. I like the way they look. I've gotten some gem animals from those quests - sheep mainly and a black pig. I've also got red trilliam and now that hedge that drops multicolored flowers. And today I got a dark cave formation though it didn't give me anything the rocks I've been chopping away at weren't already giving me. Oh, and I also got several trees - lemon and apple.

outhouse01
11-30-15, 05:16 PM
This is definitely a whopping woohoo moment for me. Just collected from my barracks and keep - both desert sands and BOTH dropped a burning ember. I guess this must be my lucky day. Cheers.

Gardienn
11-30-15, 07:33 PM
This is definitely a whopping woohoo moment for me. Just collected from my barracks and keep - both desert sands and BOTH dropped a burning ember. I guess this must be my lucky day. Cheers.

Wow. Nice catch!

meme1098
12-16-15, 03:43 PM
Today's my woohoo day.

Sir piggie spit out 5 gems this morning & then just now Lavender Lillie(purple cow) dropped 1 too. :D

1whitty
12-17-15, 07:39 AM
Today's my woohoo day.

Sir piggie spit out 5 gems this morning & then just now Lavender Lillie(purple cow) dropped 1 too. :D
That was a good day, meme ��. Those kinds of days are like the cherry on top for me

EsmeW2
12-22-15, 06:34 AM
Whohoo X 10!!! x20!!!
I finally got all the parts together to create the final inscription for Belladonna, and I'll be able to send it off later today when the Exchange is free. This means I'll finish Sister Sister before Xmas. Ha ha ha, I'm so happieee.

And, and, and, I'm just trying to get the last two items for The Start of Something Beautiful so I might have a Faerie Workshop later today.

A lovely xmas present to me - I thought Sister Sister was going to go on forever and having this and the Start of Something Beautiful as your only goals has been miserable. Going to have a rest after this and not wear myself out on the community challenge.

mreames
12-22-15, 08:39 AM
Congrats! I know I couldn't wait to get done with sister, sister!

Whohoo X 10!!! x20!!!
I finally got all the parts together to create the final inscription for Belladonna, and I'll be able to send it off later today when the Exchange is free. This means I'll finish Sister Sister before Xmas. Ha ha ha, I'm so happieee.

And, and, and, I'm just trying to get the last two items for The Start of Something Beautiful so I might have a Faerie Workshop later today.

A lovely xmas present to me - I thought Sister Sister was going to go on forever and having this and the Start of Something Beautiful as your only goals has been miserable. Going to have a rest after this and not wear myself out on the community challenge.

danzplace
12-30-15, 07:51 AM
My alicorn gave me 100 energy! Woo hoo!

Sandybellee
01-02-16, 09:34 AM
First woohoo of 2016: my first baby dragon was born today! I'm so excited! :)

mreames
01-02-16, 10:36 AM
First woohoo of 2016: my first baby dragon was born today! I'm so excited! :)

Congrats :)

Sandybellee
01-02-16, 11:44 AM
Congrats :)

Thanks! :) He's so cute!

robotparade
01-10-16, 01:16 PM
Pinkie just gave me 20 energy! Yay!

1whitty
02-02-16, 10:57 PM
Sir Hamlet just gave me 5000 something coins. First time he's given me much of anything. Love it!

rulerofjennyville
02-08-16, 06:17 AM
I finally got enough gems together to get my cupid cow! I got some from a dark cave adventure I think - I was clicking so fast this morning I didn't notice where exactly the last six came from. Now I'm going to try for the cupid sheep though I doubt I'll get 65 together. I put cupid cow next to my huge flock of pink chickens.

newpam575
02-10-16, 07:56 PM
I just got my second shimmering strand and with it a golden apple!

ladyperidot
02-11-16, 10:03 AM
Nice! s8 error in your favor.

My knights just brought me back a golden nugget from the feral lands!

bouncingferret
02-11-16, 11:51 AM
Woohoo! Just started trade n. 99, In less than two h. The Tinker Camp will be miiiineeee :cool:

ladyperidot
02-12-16, 09:40 PM
Woohoo! Just started trade n. 99, In less than two h. The Tinker Camp will be miiiineeee :cool:

Congrats!!

I never thought I'd say this, nut I am now maxed out on skunk-u-pies!

meme1098
02-13-16, 10:20 AM
Congrats!!

Yep...didn't take too long but, on the other hand, the Super Yummy Pie is really rare. I only have 5 of those...lol

tigarlilyvol
02-13-16, 12:12 PM
Yep...didn't take too long but, on the other hand, the Super Yummy Pie is really rare. I only have 5 of those...lol

Same here, maxed on skunkupie, 5 super yummy pies.

tigarlilyvol
02-13-16, 02:08 PM
I just got a manticore egg and a dragon egg in the same collection. They are next to each other now in my storage cellar. I collected from my fireworks dragon, regular dragons and roost. Does the fireworks dragon possibly give an egg?

ShibuyaCloth
02-13-16, 02:41 PM
I just got a manticore egg and a dragon egg in the same collection. They are next to each other now in my storage cellar. I collected from my fireworks dragon, regular dragons and roost. Does the fireworks dragon possibly give an egg?

Only the roost drop eggs.

Thorgal
02-13-16, 11:16 PM
My magic moment are when I collected from castle and barracks and got wings and horn! Was out of both so quite surprised.

Other moment was when I got the third dragon egg on the last attempt after the dragon event was over.

bouncingferret
02-14-16, 05:13 AM
Congrats!!

Thank you :D And wow on the skunk-u-pies!

sarahlee86
02-19-16, 07:21 AM
My most recent "Woohoo" moment: When I pulled my love shack out of inventory for Valentine's Day to make some decorations and discovered that I had a wing AND a horn waiting for me to make another alicorn! I don't know how I missed that, but it was a great surprise!:)

UnkelFester
02-19-16, 08:00 AM
I bought some of those rainbow pots a while back as part of a package. I found one left in my inventory a few days ago so I placed it in my kingdom and chopped it - to receive amongst other things an Expansion Permit! Wow! I couldn't believe it, that's worth 30 trade tickets and a lot of harvesting and cooking or 250 gems to purchase. Thank you S8. :)

ShibuyaCloth
02-20-16, 03:47 AM
I did it!
http://portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-Morgor-600XP.png

ladyperidot
02-20-16, 06:21 AM
I did it!
http://portailsmm.com/cs/pics/CastleStory-Morgor-600XP.png

Congratulations!!!! I'm only at just under 187,000 so I have a loooong way to go yet

ShibuyaCloth
02-20-16, 03:22 PM
Congratulations!!!! I'm only at just under 187,000 so I have a loooong way to go yet

That is my u-goal account, on my regular account I am at.... 181'000 XP only :)

CharmOfLea
02-20-16, 07:52 PM
After 18 months of trying I got 2 burning embers in single week. :)

ladyperidot
02-21-16, 05:39 AM
After 18 months of trying I got 2 burning embers in single week. :)

Wow! I'd like that to happen to me, I have two dragon eggs just hanging out in storage

roguebee
02-23-16, 09:12 AM
I maxed out on adamant tis morning.

CharmOfLea
02-26-16, 04:47 AM
After 18 months of trying I got 2 burning embers in a single week. :)

Hmmm, I found one more yesterday. I'm running out of eggs now. :)

ladyperidot
02-26-16, 10:16 AM
Hmmm, I found one more yesterday. I'm running out of eggs now. :)

Nice problem to have!

This morning one of my Ali's (either wedding or pink) gave me 100 energy! Carrots for everybody!

CharmOfLea
02-26-16, 07:41 PM
Nice problem to have!

This morning one of my Ali's (either wedding or pink) gave me 100 energy! Carrots for everybody!

Love when that happens. I've seen it in my game just once ever.

The next ember I find, I'm sending it ur way, I promise. :)

Niire
02-26-16, 10:06 PM
Managed, somehow or another, to complete the trials and tributes quest, immediately followed by making Greselda good! Handed her all the stuff she needed for clothes, waiting on stuff to make 2 more cement and she'll be roaming. Two new buildings to build plus a new character = woohoox2 for me! LOL

Sheeba8188
02-27-16, 02:59 AM
Woooohoooo! today only using 2 energy i gained 30 gems!!!!!! completed sister, sister collecting from trade exchange and knock on wood collecting from goddess tree.

ladyperidot
02-27-16, 12:36 PM
Woooohoooo! today only using 2 energy i gained 30 gems!!!!!! completed sister, sister collecting from trade exchange and knock on wood collecting from goddess tree.

Nice! Nothing like a little deposit to the old gem account

Sheeba8188
02-27-16, 04:04 PM
I have somehow maxed pile of seeds 139/99 cap

ShibuyaCloth
02-28-16, 03:31 AM
I have somehow maxed pile of seeds 139/99 cap

You probably finished q quest that rewards 40 seeds, then you can fly over the cap.

ladyperidot
03-04-16, 03:00 PM
Whoohoo, Sir P just gave me five gems! Bless his little porcine heart

danzplace
03-08-16, 12:13 PM
Woo hoo a golden apple! It's been ages since I've found one.

ShibuyaCloth
03-10-16, 10:18 AM
the baron gave me gems! after so many feeds he is getting fat and senile.

ovadehill
03-10-16, 01:03 PM
Another new update today. Woohoo!

coolssp
03-12-16, 05:01 AM
Whoohoo, Sir P just gave me five gems! Bless his little porcine heart

Me too :) grin grin grin

Chaotarch
03-12-16, 07:17 AM
1w000h00

ShibuyaCloth
03-12-16, 10:19 AM
1w000h00

Ooo my! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: You are the first to finish UG-#16-ALT!!!!

ktorewqas
03-12-16, 11:13 AM
1w000h00
29407woohoo, does it mean that at least you tapped 1 million times :rolleyes:;)

ShibuyaCloth
03-12-16, 12:14 PM
woohoo, does it mean that at least you tapped 1 million times :rolleyes:;)

Poor phone, 1'000'000 hits (well finger hits), must leave some smeer :) But a happy feeling ;) I am way from it, just passed 610K...

AnniePMH
03-13-16, 02:01 AM
1w000h00

That is what I call a nice pic, lol:D Congrats!:o
Going to take me months to get there, though...:mad::p

Sandybellee
03-16-16, 07:08 AM
Woohoo! My knights brought back a maple tree from the Feral Lands (first black box gift from that adventure for me) and Sir Piggie just gave me adamant! :)

jim23cash
03-16-16, 09:10 PM
Woo Hoo! I got 50 energy from GAli, and 20 from WAli!
:D Annie

ladyperidot
03-18-16, 06:29 PM
I got 30 energy from lucky trade and the 20 from pink Ali. I also got a gold nugget the other day!

meme1098
03-19-16, 07:02 AM
Yippee!!! Got a 2nd G-Ali from the Barons Tent today. Never thought I'd get 1 much less 2.

Steffihilson
03-20-16, 08:28 AM
I just got 30 energy from sir pigglesworth! Didn't even know it's possible :D

ktorewqas
03-20-16, 04:48 PM
5 gems from sir piggleworth lol I thought he forgot all about it ;)

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 09:49 AM
Woohoo! Got my wedding Ali today! :) I was looking forward to this for a long time!

Sheeba8188
03-23-16, 02:16 PM
Wooohooo that's my 4th golden nugget in the space of a week I must be doing something right I haven't mined a single rock purely collecting from 2 mines, 2 deep mines and the troll vault :) :)

neeahnia
03-24-16, 11:52 AM
Just received 50 energy from Wedding Alicorn! WooHoo y'all!

ladyperidot
03-24-16, 12:26 PM
Just received 50 energy from Wedding Alicorn! WooHoo y'all!

Always a lovely surprise!

coolssp
03-26-16, 09:28 PM
Finally crafted a super bait after 25 tries!!!

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-16, 01:09 AM
Finally crafted a super bait after 25 tries!!!

I have a spit 9/1 that is rather stable until now.

Sheeba8188
03-27-16, 10:15 PM
Woohoo getting very stable drops of golden nuggets got 6 in last 2 weeks from deep mines :D

Sandybellee
03-29-16, 09:31 AM
Woohoo! I was able to finally do the second Baron's Royal Pet goal for the cat after months and months of collecting stuff and being careful not to trigger the goal! Now I'm out of many supplies but I got the kitty! :)

Sandybellee
04-04-16, 02:04 AM
Woohoo! Reached the halfway point of Sister Sister! :D Another half to go... :p

Thorgal
04-04-16, 10:47 AM
I finally got the pink unicorn statue from love hut, just about 250 tries.. Then the game reloaded because of bad wifi connections and the next time I got nada. Still happy that I actually got it for a second at least :)

ladyperidot
04-07-16, 12:39 PM
Whoohoo! I can't remember what adventure my knights were on but the brought me back a gold nugget!

PrincessCupOButter
04-19-16, 07:55 PM
WhooHoo! Feed the Baron just returned a wisp lantern AND 5 gems!! And one of the mines just dropped gold nugget #99! :D