PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom inn or reindeer stables?

danzplace
12-23-14, 09:32 AM
Which one would you buy? Or would you hold out for something else?

Anaboe
12-23-14, 09:55 AM
Reindeer tables, but I can't really tell, because I don't have a Kingdom in.

And hold out for something else depends on what you already have: 2 wizard schools are the absolut nummer 1 buy for gems.

Liloze
12-23-14, 10:02 AM
If you have 2 Wizzards Schools already, (just like Anaboe said they are absolute #1 to buy first)
Then I would go with the Reindeer Stable, it gives sugar, ice-cream, fur etc, which you will need for lots of things especially adventures, while the Kingdom Inn gives only Earth wisps that you can make in the Workshop.
It is up to you and what you need at this moment in time, in your game :)

inxieq
12-25-14, 04:01 AM
None of the two was on my priority list but since I already own one wizzard school and the buildings you mentioned are on sale I decided to buy both the buildings. I buy gems once a month and will buy my second school some other time. I really wanted the mithril dragon but after buying these two buildings and a kitchen I'm all out.

ciarjen
12-25-14, 04:07 AM
Reindeer stables as I can always do with sugar and ice cream. Sometimes it also drops fur.

I never collect from my Kingdom inn as I am maxed on earth wisps and lanterns. But until I got to that stage, it was useful.

elizabetheva
12-26-14, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know how much the reindeer stable is normally? After reading this I would like to go for it.

I have the original stable in my inventory (without upgrades because that was when my iPad broke last year) and I can't tell if it's less gems to upgrade it or buy a new one on sale, because I also can't tell if the gem price for the upgrades are for one level upgrade or to fully upgrade the building.

myndisue
12-26-14, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know how much the reindeer stable is normally? After reading this I would like to go for it.

I have the original stable in my inventory (without upgrades because that was when my iPad broke last year) and I can't tell if it's less gems to upgrade it or buy a new one on sale, because I also can't tell if the gem price for the upgrades are for one level upgrade or to fully upgrade the building.

It's normally 200 gems... I just bought it a couple of days before it went on sale.

elizabetheva
12-26-14, 07:39 PM
It's normally 200 gems... I just bought it a couple of days before it went on sale.

Thanks!

I have more gems lately since I bought some right before all of the recent game offers, and I almost bought it a few days ago, too, but decided to wait until I expand. Never would have guessed waiting on 5 expansion permits would save me 50 gems!

Jir67
12-28-14, 06:05 AM
I bought the reindeer stable...