PDA

View Full Version : I can't 'lock/block' my door anymore.

maranavita
12-23-14, 08:05 AM
I used to be able to 'lock' my door for when I would be asleep or away from my bakery for a while. Now I come back and they seem to go right through the guest table, eat all the food I was saving up, and I end up with angry customers while I wait for more food to cook. Please give us back the ability to 'lock/block' our door.

SparklyOctopus
12-23-14, 11:24 AM
Hey there! Blocking the door is not an intended method of gameplay. Doing so can have some unintended effects on the game. When you block the door, the game may enter a "quick sale" state. This causes food to be sold instantly so instead of gaining coins from customers, they are sold at the cost to create the noms. We do not advise blocking your door as a method of gameplay.

maranavita
12-24-14, 02:23 PM
Thank you very much for the answer. So many have said to block the door and I read all the FAQs and help section, I was unaware that this wasn't something I should be doing.

In the future I would like the ability to 'close' my shop so I can stock up on food while I'm sleeping or at work.

geordieprogman
12-24-14, 03:33 PM
I find the best way of doing it is to turn your chairs around so they are facing away from the tables. That way, depending how much food you have you can leave as many as you want the right way round.