PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Habitat

Natasha_07
12-22-14, 10:16 PM
Please add green to the Christmas habitat which is white/red, my Elf dragon is yellow/green and looks lonely all alone.

jim23cash
12-23-14, 01:18 PM
Please add green to the Christmas habitats, so I can put Christmas Elf with other holiday Dragons!!
Also, please add option to upgrade to 4 Dragons!
Thank you, Annie

debhutchinson
12-23-14, 09:42 PM
Please add Green type to the Christmas habitat so we can put Elf with the other Christmas Dragons. I felt so bad for Elf that I moved Winter Rose into the Green habitat just so Elf wouldn't be completely alone.

Also please give us 4-dragon habitats for all types so that there will be no more homeless dragons. If 3-dragon habitats are upgradable to 4-dragon habitats, we can upgrade as needed.

debhutchinson
12-25-14, 01:48 PM
Please TL stop these endless pop ups. They are crashing my game, taking away my battle wins and totally not letting me or my neighbours play Dragon Story.

DaenerysFantasy
12-25-14, 04:12 PM
They really are irritating. I get it that there has to be some advertising but the last few days it's over the top. I have got goals poppin up as well. I posted a thread about it and they are looking into it. Maybe that is alsow due to the advertising po ups.