PDA

View Full Version : Mine/Deliveres All Delivery require Minerals

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-14, 04:56 PM
Right now i cant sent out any deliverys, because ANY delivieres wants me to sent out a deliveres with minerals.
Minerals like ruby, gold, etc.
Do you think that is fair?i dont, this way you force people into spending.
If they dont sent out deliveries, they wont get any tools, for digging, or for others buildings in famrstory.
The also wont get any gold, or any maps at all.
And That is why i refuse to spend any longer for the mine, i lost an once an axe in the mine, the game crashed my items was gone.
The last time i spent gems for 2 Items, i event didnt get any minerals in return at all!
And that is why i refuse to spent any longer, and it brings up the following question:

Sometimes Stomrys shops offers some minerals, but that is really really rare.
If the Shop would offer more minerals, it really would help the players alot and not force us into this spent if you wanna get minerals for your deliveries.
If think my statement is fair, i think after saying this i will get banned but thats ok with me..
It is better when things are said, than left inside and be angry about it forever.
I think one of my neighbour quit because of that, and i can totally see why, because that isn?t fair.
This way you also can?t save up any gems, because no minerals meen, no deliverys are pssoble to made. which means..if you dont spent you wont make any progresss at all any more.
And That really is unfair to freeplayer, it totally is.

pundoggity
12-24-14, 08:12 AM
Right now i cant sent out any deliverys, because ANY delivieres wants me to sent out a deliveres with minerals.
Minerals like ruby, gold, etc.
Do you think that is fair?i dont, this way you force people into spending.
If they dont sent out deliveries, they wont get any tools, for digging, or for others buildings in famrstory.
The also wont get any gold, or any maps at all.
And That is why i refuse to spend any longer for the mine, i lost an once an axe in the mine, the game crashed my items was gone.
The last time i spent gems for 2 Items, i event didnt get any minerals in return at all!
And that is why i refuse to spent any longer, and it brings up the following question:

Sometimes Stomrys shops offers some minerals, but that is really really rare.
If the Shop would offer more minerals, it really would help the players alot and not force us into this spent if you wanna get minerals for your deliveries.
If think my statement is fair, i think after saying this i will get banned but thats ok with me..
It is better when things are said, than left inside and be angry about it forever.
I think one of my neighbour quit because of that, and i can totally see why, because that isn?t fair.
This way you also can?t save up any gems, because no minerals meen, no deliverys are pssoble to made. which means..if you dont spent you wont make any progresss at all any more.
And That really is unfair to freeplayer, it totally is.

You can always discard those orders. It doesn't take long for a new order to pop up.
Sorry to hear you are so frustrated:(
Good luck!

bakeryontheside2
12-30-14, 12:28 PM
I also have problems with the mine, the game seems to take any of the more expensive minerals i get out of it, gold, ruby and sometime silver, if it is coupled either of the first two. Since i got the mine have only been able to claim 2 gold, first strike and this last strike. All the other gold and rubies so far have been disappeared just when it is time to claim them, then the game freezes and shuts off. When i get back on, no minerals in my barn and the tools i just used still gone (so not much of a reset then, since nothing is replaced to it's original state). The game does not freeze at the claim stage whenever it is Iron though.
I was advised to shut down the game and then go back into it, for hopefully a reset and replacement of my stuff, but alas that does not work.

CelestiasHeaven
01-30-15, 11:05 AM
You can always discard those orders. It doesn't take long for a new order to pop up.
Sorry to hear you are so frustrated:(
Good luck!

Thx..
Can i? For Free or can i only discard theme like using up my Gems?
Second would be bad, and no fair at all :(
You can also sent out deliveres, when they aren?t ready but only at the cost of gems..

pundoggity
02-04-15, 06:51 AM
Thx..
Can i? For Free or can i only discard theme like using up my Gems?
Second would be bad, and no fair at all :(
You can also sent out deliveres, when they aren?t ready but only at the cost of gems..

Yes you can discard them for free:) simply select the order you wish to discard and press on the X on the bottom left corner where it says discard.

haimesy1980
02-20-15, 10:47 PM
i agree don't expand to the mine big wast of money and time never enough mineral i am always discarded deliverys 70% of them require minerals. I also waste a heap of gems on the compass that didn't work, i wrote to the game and they say not their problem also won't undo the expansion so new player s do not wast expansion to the mine! the jewellery forge wast the tool forge even bigger waste

magiccharlotte
03-15-15, 04:14 PM
i agree don't expand to the mine big wast of money and time never enough mineral i am always discarded deliverys 70% of them require minerals. I also waste a heap of gems on the compass that didn't work, i wrote to the game and they say not their problem also won't undo the expansion so new player s do not wast expansion to the mine! the jewellery forge wast the tool forge even bigger waste

i think the game should give the possibility to delete something that we don.t agree... for myself, i wouldn.t have bought the mine if i knew that quite all the requests will contains silver, gold, juwelier,etc
i must delete more than the 3/4 by now, before it was only 1/4!!!! I dont want to spend money to buy tool to try to catch something ! By now the request by plane are no more funny because of all these delete!!! HOW CAN I DELETE THE ACCES TO THE MINE?????????????? Thanks!