PDA

View Full Version : Spent gems on the xmas tress, where is winter bakery goal??

quetzal_
12-22-14, 04:02 PM
I finally got the goal for the Christmas trees(seems very late compared to others), went and bought some gems, then bought all the trees to meet the goals. From other's posts, it seems that completing the tree goals unlocks the winter bakery goals...but I have nothing? I have no christmas-related goals or time-limited goals in my list at all. Is it because I'm on android? Did I pay for all those trees for nothing? I feel *****ed, as I would not have bought 4 white trees otherwise...I only did it to get the winter bakery goals. This was actually my first time buying gems in this game, as I prefer to save them for Bakery and Fashion story. If I did this for nothing, I'm done with it. I did try restarting my phone. Am I screwed because I'm on android, and I don't get all the goals? Help would be appreciated. Thanks~

CharmOfLea
12-22-14, 04:15 PM
Hi! I'm sorry for ur trouble! Let's try sort this out. The winter bakery is acquired either with gems (750, which is a whole lot) or by completing its quest line. The Christmas trees quests popped up just today (12 pm Pacific time) by surprise to most of us, I believe. They are not connected to the new bakery at all. Consequently buying Holiday evergreens would not provide u with the new craft building. Does this explain things (hope so)?

janddolphins
12-22-14, 05:06 PM
Yes, the winter bakery goal has been going on for several days now since Thursday and is unrelated. All players I believe level 26 and up have access to it. This tree goal is completely seperate. Sorry that you wasted gems in the misunderstanding, sadly I am sure the game will not refund you.

Are you at least level 26? If so I would write in that you don't have bakery quest. At this point you are behind but if you prep with the info from the thread on it, I think it might be possible to still finish in time (would check the math). I don't have an android so not sure if that would be a problem but I believe everyone got the quest

quetzal_
12-22-14, 05:21 PM
Well, it looks like I'm screwed. I'm only level 22, and it took a couple days to get from level 21 to 22, so there's no way I can up my level enough to get those goals. In the christmas tree thread, another user posted a photo of it with the bakery goal, and I skimmed through too quickly and thought they were related. I didn't think that buying the trees would provide me with the bakery, but I thought that they would lead me to getting the first goals for the bakery. I know I won't get my gems back, as glitches in other games caused me to lose gems and I never received any help. I think it's rather unfair to exclude players from the biggest christmas goal because they aren't on the rather high level of 26, I've been playing for awhile and haven't reached that level yet. I feel left out. I think I'll just go back to restaurant, bakery, fashion etc stories, I always got the goals in those games regardless of level, from the beginning.