PDA

View Full Version : Forest name copied -intentionally !!

EviBrooklyn
12-22-14, 03:02 PM
Today I got a visit from someone that has a forest name same as mine : Brooklyn
He/she is at level 8 and no s/he is not my neighbor. The funny thing is for this person to be able to visit my forest (without being friends) will have to have my storm ID which is EviBrooklyn and couldn't have found me by chance under " community" as I wasn't logged on at the time of the visit.
So the move was quite calculated from the time they made a new storm ID and a new forest ( bc I guarantee you, this person is not a newbe on FFS)
My thinking is that either this person is completely in love with my forest ( I doubt it) or this person hates me, is jealous of me or whatever.
Whichever it is ( and I'm sure you'll read this thread though I have an idea who you are) get lost bc you won't be able to confuse other members and make them believe it is me unless you're willing to upgrade all your habitats to the premium ones.

Merry Christmas you'll !!

[S8] Elsa
12-22-14, 03:13 PM
Please note that profile names are not unique and it's possible to have the same Forest name as another (or hundreds of other) players.

If you're experiencing an in-game behavior issue, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please be sure to include your Storm8 ID and details of the issue for quicker assistance.