PDA

View Full Version : Healing spring out of control?

DaenerysFantasy
12-22-14, 12:04 PM
Aside from my other bugs....now my healing spring is working overtime. I had my snowman dragon healed and ready,had to put my honeybee in after and now he says It's in use already. I checked and now my snowman is in it again... Now I've got 2 dragons in sleeping modus.
Why do I have all these problems? I clear my cache and cookies. I have rebooted the game several times but nothing seems to work.
I'n on Iphone 4s.

[S8] Elsa
12-22-14, 12:45 PM
Your progress may revert to a previous state if you are not playing on a stable connection. This is called a sync error. It's when the game progress isn't able to correctly save to our servers. To verify that you are connected, you can visit a neighbor. If you are able to visit, you are connected.

DaenerysFantasy
12-22-14, 12:54 PM
Elsa;1026620']Your progress may revert to a previous state if you are not playing on a stable connection. This is called a sync error. It's when the game progress isn't able to correctly save to our servers. To verify that you are connected, you can visit a neighbor. If you are able to visit, you are connected.

I can visit en do everything else. Still both dragons are in sleeping modus. I keep getting more problems along the way. Too bad,I love the game and would have purchased gold already if there were less bugs in my game :) Now I'll have to wait if it gets better.

[S8] Elsa
12-22-14, 01:02 PM
I can visit en do everything else. Still both dragons are in sleeping modus. I keep getting more problems along the way. Too bad,I love the game and would have purchased gold already if there were less bugs in my game :) Now I'll have to wait if it gets better.

When I checked your game, your Snowman Dragon (Flake) was in healing status and your Healing Spring has time left on it to complete. If you're seeing a different situation, can you please take a screenshot and share it on this post? Thank you!

DaenerysFantasy
12-22-14, 01:05 PM
Elsa;1026635']When I checked your game, your Snowman Dragon (Flake) was in healing status and your Healing Spring has time left on it to complete. If you're seeing a different situation, can you please take a screenshot and share it on this post? Thank you!

I see that too but that's not the problem. Snowman was ready! After that I battled with honeybee. That one lost so I want to put it in the spring and that;s when it said already in use by snowman all over again.

DaenerysFantasy
12-22-14, 01:57 PM
Second time around it worked ok. Don't know what is wrong with my game with al these strange bugs. Can't do anything about it myself. The poppin up (from my other thread) is getting worse too. I feel like a wining person right now,but is is really irritating,sorry.

DaenerysFantasy
12-22-14, 02:12 PM
Is my Iphone 4S not good enough maybe? If so,maybe I should find another game? I wouldn't want to be at a higher level and can play at all. I am now on level 33. Would be a dissapointment,but further on in the game would be an even bigger one....