PDA

View Full Version : Candy Christmas????

keller63
12-22-14, 10:37 AM
Ok so this is frustrating, quest to install candy Christmas in order to get gems but it isn't available on the uk market??? Why the hell would I get this quest if I cannot fulfil it?

Is TL going to put it on uk market so I can do it or are they going to remove the quest or compensate me for their muck-up and the fuss they have caused me?

Unimpressed

[S8] Elsa
12-22-14, 12:57 PM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

If you're unable to find the game in the UK App Store, the link is here (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/candy-blast-mania-christmas/id938499345?mt=8).

If you have questions regarding a goal, please submit an email to support@teamlava.com.

keller63
12-22-14, 01:26 PM
thanks for the response. and sorry if there was any confusion.

what i meant was, ok this quest doesnt give gems but when you download the game and play it you complete this one then get a reward quest to buy a decoration and then get gems, so i was kind of hoping this was the same case. its already been this way for wonderland and bingo christmas.

and i tried you link and it doesnt work with my uk itunes. still saying unavailable