PDA

View Full Version : Journey to Polaris North not working?

12-22-14, 08:49 AM
Hi I keep "journeying" to Polaris North in hopes of getting some Polarian materials to finish my buildings from last year but I get nothing. Well I mean I get regular stuff (gold and such) but no planks, no bricks, no tiles. Am I missing something? Is there any way to get those materials or is the only way to pay gems? Thanks!

FrostyFinn
12-22-14, 08:56 AM
Hi I keep "journeying" to Polaris North in hopes of getting some Polarian materials to finish my buildings from last year but I get nothing. Well I mean I get regular stuff (gold and such) but no planks, no bricks, no tiles. Am I missing something? Is there any way to get those materials or is the only way to pay gems? Thanks!

As I understand it, you have to use gems to finish. The Polaris adventure relates to this year's Christmas quest only.

Chaotarch
12-22-14, 08:57 AM

you dont get this stuff.

DessertWolf
12-22-14, 11:36 AM

As FrostyFinn mentioned, this year's Adventures will not provide crafting materials for last years items. Hope this answers your question!

12-23-14, 10:54 AM
Thanks! I was afraid of that. :P Gems are so hard to come by. But I'll get there one day! :D