PDA

View Full Version : Inactive neighbors with 4 Stars?!

PennyLane1900
12-22-14, 07:20 AM
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has the same thing with some neighbors. A few of mine obviously stopped playing.Spoiled food,full tables,but their ranking never drops,even when they are gone for months?! How is this possible?If i don't tip every day,my stars goes down.Another weird thing is that out of the sudden,the tables are clear,but they are still gone for good!?

sally_brown
12-22-14, 02:05 PM
According to what I've read, the star rating won't appear to go down until you log in. So it's frozen at 4 stars until that person logs in again. But the food spoils in real time. I've also read that the tips will be automatically cleared after some point, but I'm not sure what it is.

Lokichan13
12-22-14, 06:39 PM
wow...interesting, I always wondered how a few of my inactive neighbors managed to keep their ratings...

Natasha_07
12-22-14, 07:34 PM
I've had neighbors with spoil food for a full year until I decided to delete them. I did hold back in case they came back & because they were 3 stars, their tables always full until auto-clear every 2 weeks.

PepperWoo
12-22-14, 07:58 PM
I have a few neighbors with 4 stars too, but are clearly not playing anymore. Though funny I've experienced not playing for a long time (about a year or so) but when I decided to come back, my food is still in the oven, not spoiled at all and if I remember correctly, I still have food on my counters despite not having a huge stockpile and my doors left open. This game is weird sometimes lol... xD

ElaineCarrel
12-23-14, 07:14 PM
My understanding is nothing changes until the NBR returns to the game. I have 1 nbr who worked hard to keep her 4 star rating then she went on a 3 wk vacation while maintaining the 4 star and the minute she opened the game she had a 0. I can attest to that cuz I was her witness.
O well....

jo_fitz
12-23-14, 08:42 PM
I use to go on a long hiatus from time to time. I kept my 4 Star rating by not picking up any tips until I tipped my neighbors. This was ages ago though, and I haven't done this in a good number of years.

larrralee
12-29-14, 05:43 PM
If you're just taking a break and don't want to lose your star rating, i heard if you uninstall the game you won't lose it.
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has the same thing with some neighbors. A few of mine obviously stopped playing.Spoiled food,full tables,but their ranking never drops,even when they are gone for months?! How is this possible?If i don't tip every day,my stars goes down.Another weird thing is that out of the sudden,the tables are clear,but they are still gone for good!?

ElaineCarrel
12-29-14, 08:51 PM
If you're just taking a break and don't want to lose your star rating, i heard if you uninstall the game you won't lose it.
I don't c how that'd b true since all ur game info is saved on the TL servers. I would think that once u reinstalled the game things would pickup from where ud left off.