PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Sale: Items deducted more gems from balance than advertised! HELP!!

pixiegamer
12-22-14, 12:53 AM
As the subject line says. I'm hoping someone can help me sort this out!

So, while browsing the Christmas Sale catalog a few minutes ago, I noticed some exceptionally low prices on a few items (the Barista Counter was 25 gems, the Coffee Bean Display was 14, etc., among a few others), and, wanting to take advantage of it, I decided to buy some gems. I bought the 105 gem package, bringing my balance up from 3 to 108.

That purchase went fine. Here's where the weird part starts. I bought the following 3 items, at the following listed prices:

-Barista Counter (listed at 25 gems)
-Coffee Bean Display (listed at 14)
-Sampler Cart (listed at 20).

108-(25+14+20) = 49, so I should have 49 gems still in my account. However, I have 25. :mad:

I'm pretty upset about this because I thought the prices would enable me to additionally buy the Baker's Square or Date Night, which at the time were listed at 35 gems each (they're now back to the higher price of 49 gems). :( Hoping someone at TL can help me shed some light on this and correct my gem balance. I've attached pictures for reference (the coin balances are edited out just to be safe), and sent a message to support as well. This situation happened about half an hour prior to this message's posting time.

HELP!! :( :( :(

pixiegamer
12-22-14, 01:00 AM
In case they're needed, I also have pictures of all the other Christmas Sale floor decorations and their lower prices at the time this happened. Please let me know if I should post those as well.

--Pixie

kooky panda
12-22-14, 11:25 AM
I am sorry this happened. Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game to find out what happened.