PDA

View Full Version : Will there be more sales?

ArcadiaTofu
12-21-14, 07:56 PM
I'm curious if TL will release any FFS sales any time soon, like they did with Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

The reason I ask is b/c it would be nice to be able to get some gems for my mom for X-Mas as a present on her IPad, or any other fun deals (please bring back the Grand Habitat sale for 150 gems each, please!), but FFS has a disturbing lack of any type of sales :\

Why is it that Castle Story and most every other TL game has sales on gems WEEKLY but FFS does not? It just seems stupid b/c more people would buy gems if they were regularly on sale -___-

So, yes... TL, are you going to have any more sales/great deals for the holiday season or was Black Friday/Cyber Monday it? :|

zenobia42
12-21-14, 09:28 PM
I, too, would buy more gems if they went on sale more often, and good discounts!

And I decided against the grand habitat sale, but if it returned, for 150 again, with a gem sale, I'd totally buy at least one.

keller63
12-22-14, 10:18 AM
I'm certainly starting to draw my eyes in those grand habitats. Think it's needed haha. Yes I haven't explored everywhere yet but I struggle to hold more then 300k coins :p

readysetgo888
12-22-14, 11:19 AM
I would love to see another 40% off sale! I would buy gems again. Probably won't buy them again unless they are on sale.

Regarding grand habitats, for me they're more appealing due to the space issue, as they can hold one additional animal, however, I didn't think they were worth it enough to buy any on Black Friday. You'd have to buy quite a few to really have them be beneficial as far as extra space goes, and I don't need it that badly. For coins, I definitely don't need them. In every TL game I've played, coins are much needed in the beginning but eventually you get to the point where you basically have an unlimited amount and there really isn't anything to spend them on. I'm definitely there with this game... already was even before I got my Unicorn. I think I played for a little over a month before reaching that point. I used to arrange my animals strategically in their habitats for maximum earning potential, but I don't need to do that anymore.

sweetypies97
12-23-14, 01:23 PM
I would like to see a sale too, and maybe even th crystal unicorn on sale again too (a clicking error meant that I missed out on buying it for my son).

purplemouse1
12-27-14, 11:50 AM
I have to be honest, if they put gems on sale AND all the grand/unique habitats (looking at you, ghastly over-priced Holiday Hamlet) on 150 gem sale I'd probably buy/upgrade as many as I could. Especially the HH, because I'd really, really like to have my Santa Claws, Reindeer, and Toy Poodle together, which you just can't do as-is. I know we're going to get the awesome Arctic Abode soon enough and that'll be great for putting together my two Yule Mules (I won one.. and bought the other because the juvie form is just too cute), Present Pheasant and probably the Hollie Collie (not a huge fan of the M. Sloth, Meercat, or Krampus, so they'll probably go in a large nature preserve).

Long story short: TL! Gem sale and all 500-gem habitats for 150, PLEASE! I know a lot of folks got iTunes gift cards for Christmas and I'm itching to spend mine, but come on, make it worth our while!