PDA

View Full Version : Skunkupine bug?

DragonOsman
12-21-14, 03:26 PM
I think there's something wrong with the Skunkupines; whenever one appears and I try to fight it, its Health goes from 3 to 1 in one jump, skipping over the 2 mark completely, meaning it gets ****ed in two hits rather than three. And not only that, but lately, the chances of me getting its tail seem to have gotten lower than normal, which isn't cool since I need enough for two more Super Yummy Pies and Ivy's Hot Sauce (I've already unlocked the recipe for it).

On a slight side-note, since those tails' descriptions seem to say we can get them for monsters in general, how come Fangbeasts don't drop them?

SpiritWind00
12-21-14, 03:42 PM
That's quite normal. All monsters are the same. Sometimes it takes the full amount of strikes and sometimes it skips and so they are disposed of quicker.

DragonOsman
12-21-14, 04:45 PM
But it's happening with the Skunkupine each time I **** it lately, and it never happens to the Fangbeast. What up with that?

garysafb2
12-21-14, 07:57 PM
I think there's something wrong with the Skunkupines; whenever one appears and I try to fight it, its Health goes from 3 to 1 in one jump, skipping over the 2 mark completely, meaning it gets ****ed in two hits rather than three. And not only that, but lately, the chances of me getting its tail seem to have gotten lower than normal, which isn't cool since I need enough for two more Super Yummy Pies and Ivy's Hot Sauce (I've already unlocked the recipe for it).

On a slight side-note, since those tails' descriptions seem to say we can get them for monsters in general, how come Fangbeasts don't drop them?

I am having the same problem, I am not getting his tail everytime either. I get a rat tail now about every 3 or 4 ****. I just stars for leveling up.

maayyaat
12-22-14, 12:18 AM
I am not geting rat's tail for weeks now! and I am playing every day! And I am getting trolls and fangbeast and extremely rarely a skunkupine, what's up with that?

xuliestelle
12-22-14, 06:05 PM
I am not geting rat's tail for weeks now! and I am playing every day! And I am getting trolls and fangbeast and extremely rarely a skunkupine, what's up with that?

Skunkupines are more to find with wheats and corns. Just try growing some.

meme1098
12-22-14, 06:22 PM
Watering flowers will also spawn skunkupines.

DragonOsman
12-22-14, 07:03 PM
Yeah, harvesting sugarcane, corn and wheat, and tending to flowers brings out the Skunkupine, so just keep doing those things as much as possible (yeah, I guess the smell of those particular crops, and/or of flowers, lures it out). You could also buy a Skunkupine Trap, for 5 Gems. Then just chop it, and voila. There's also a Fangbeast Trap that works the exact same way, which also costs exactly the same, as well, except that it'll call out a Fangbeast (just as the name suggests).

For the Traps, though, just be careful that there isn't already a monster in your kingdom when you do this, otherwise it won't work at all and will be useless.