PDA

View Full Version : How to get 2 dragons from mining - without spending gold

Anaboe
12-20-14, 04:43 PM
So, I figured out how it is possible to get 2 dragons from mining.

First, before the mine re-opens with a new craftable dragon, make sure you have the most bombs possible: 25

Then, try to get an as long as possible dragon in the evolution temple (Virtue 33 h, most diamond-hybrids 44 h, Sunrise 24 h, Poison 21h, Island, Magic 20h), and make sure he is ready to get out of the temple the moment the mine reopens.
This gives you another 5-11 bombs (20 / 4 or 44 / 4).

Usually you have a little over 30 days to get the dragon. This is:
30 days x 24 h = 720 hours to evolve dragons.

You can always buy Water-dragons: cheap, and 12 hours evolving time, so when you can play each 12 hours, this should be doable.

So, this 720 hours evolving time is giving you 180 bombs.

In total you will have 25+5+180 = 210 bombs within a month.

When you use the Mining Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide&highlight=mining+guide), you will get atleast 2 pieces for every bomb.

Thus, the 210 bombs will give you atleast 420 pieces, with which you can craft 2 dragons.

Yes, I know it's hard to play 30 days atleast 2 times a day, but collecting long-time evolving dragons like Magic, Poison or Island ain't too hard, you just need some free habitats to store them. Then, in the evening, you can buy 2 Air-dragons for the remaining 4 hours.
Yes, I know we all have lifes, and not all can spend this time on the game, but I just wanted to show you that it is possible. For those wanting to try - or wondering why it was failing time after time.

Mind you: you can't do this with two new mining-dragons in a row: once you've collected your second dragon from the first kind, you will have no more bombs left.

For me, I've used this tactic to get a second dragon that gave me a large black gem, and I hope the next dragon will give me my last needed black gem.