PDA

View Full Version : Please Help: new phone forgot password

4bunny
12-20-14, 11:03 AM
As part of the Castle Story community you all know we are in the middle of a timed holiday event. Due to problems with my phone it was replaced. I followed the instructions to log in via one of the other team lava games but while I know my storm 8 I must have forgotten my password. (Created a new one to post here). I have sent an email for support but am missing valuable time. Does anyone know of have experience with the transfer account or password reset? How long does it take to get a response and get back into your account? Many thanks!

SpiritWind00
12-20-14, 04:07 PM
If you don't know your password, then you need to go through TL Support - put lots of "urgents" in your heading! No idea if that will work, but it's worth a try. good luck! alternatively, download Bakery Story and just keep trying any password you think it might be and maybe you'll remember.... your password will be the one you've used to get into the forum before, (if you did come here before? not sure, as you're post count is #1))

PikaSquirrel
12-22-14, 12:56 PM
Here's more info on the log in feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29) to recover the account yourself too if you created a password for your Storm8 ID.