PDA

View Full Version : Crashing

MommyWan
12-20-14, 10:28 AM
Hi.

My game keeps crashing every time I try to set up a quest. I know I'm on an older device and it's always taken a few tries to get the quests to work, but since yesterday it crashes whenever I even look at the quest outpost. Did something change yesterday so that older devices are no longer supported?

We have two IPods and the second Ipod won't even load Dragon Story (again this just started yesterday). The news screen flashes on, but then the game immediately crashes.

Yes, I tried deleting and re-downloading on one of our devices but that didn't work. Any suggestions would be appreciated since I'm trying to complete the winter is coming quest.

Both devices are running IOS version 6.1.6.

Please help.

[S8] Elsa
12-22-14, 11:24 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know the error message you see when the game crashes? If it gives you the option to choose Report or OK, please press Report > View > then scroll to Error or Exception (they might be together).

This is likely due to out of memory errors. Unfortunately, your device meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

angela3737
12-24-14, 05:54 AM
I'm also having the same problem with my itouch 6.1.6 ios past 24 hrs in addition to a bug I have with my level 127 ..( it certainly has been crashing often past few updates ..).. But now it won't even open ( if it does after 10 tries ..it will crash after 1 action..can't even get pass gift screen ).. I know the Ipad 1st generation has been unplayable for 1 year..but my itouch could play no problem dragon until a few months ago ..with the summer updates ..starting crashing ...it literally was immediate after one of the updates ..

I have 2 accounts - level 127..& 124..

I always close any app ..my device is only 1/4 full....usually delete uninstall reinstall would allow a few actions but now that isn't working past 24 hrs ..

The additional issue I have with my level 127 is a lot of the times in the game when I click on it I get a reoccurring pop up of " now level 127" and then must hit "accept".. Well I've been level 127 for a long time..last week I was less than 20,000 XP points away from level 128 and it keeps acting like I just got to level 127.. So there's definitely a bug on this account that crashes all the time ..and of course pop ups just mess up the game and increases crashes ..

Can someone look into why I often - maybe 40% of time I get the 127 level congrats screen - its on my account id Angela3737..I was just going to see when i hit 128 if it would fix itself but I don't know unless something changes if I can get there? Thanks