PDA

View Full Version : please explain how exactly goals work???

staciessuperzoo
12-20-14, 06:24 AM
My question is this...apart from the holiday goals what goals are available? I looked all throughout the forums and there is no thread detailing HOW goals work.
i just started playing rs & bs around thanksgiving..i have participated in the xmas goal and the ones with jean-pierre...i was wondering how i access any others? Thanks in advance

my607
12-20-14, 07:27 AM
You can't access other old goals. Whatever goals you missed you can't get them back.

staciessuperzoo
12-20-14, 09:41 AM
So apart from the holiday ones and the weekly onesthere are no other goals? Like default ones everyone gets wen they start??

orleansparish
12-20-14, 10:30 AM
There are some goals for beginners. There is one with the sweet co. line of goals, for the cupcake fountain and machine. There is the one for the bread oven and the chance to win chef Pierre. And Aunt Loretta.

Natasha_07
12-20-14, 10:50 AM
Adding to @orleansparish post, you have 34 days to complete goals starting from the update day, plenty of time even with 3 of each of the 2 appliances that are required to complete the goals.

The current goals still have plenty time, as they expire in January. You could focus on that first if you like, and when you finish those, you can start on the sweetco ones if you haven't yet.

Goals usually come the 1st Wednesday or if not by the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Good luck!