PDA

View Full Version : gold type dragons

jus7_me89
12-20-14, 03:26 AM
i already have 3 gold giving dragons and 3 habitats. collecting gold is quite easy, each habitat holding only 1 dragon. However, i would like to buy another gold dragon but the 5 golds/day habitat rule is stupid and confuses me. WHEN should i collect if i want to get 10 golds/day/habitat ?

orleansparish
12-20-14, 06:38 AM
You'd think the old way of 10 gold per habitat would have been fixed once goldleaf was released. Ive neighbors with this problem too. Thankfully I got my last habitat when Midas was released although the I didn't buy him. I still just collect from my drsgons as soon as they tell me. If done once during the day you should have another collection sign in about 12 hours perhaps? So twice a day collecting? It stinks but you don't want the gold going to waste.

They will allow more than five when the 15 gold dragon premieres perhaps. im just waiting for the 3 or 4 gold dragoj habitat. Make it for 50,000,000 coins, no gold.

jus7_me89
12-20-14, 04:11 PM
i think i will buy it. maybe they will fix the habitat's gold capacity. is there anyone else with more than one gold giving dragon/habitat? i want to know when do you collect the goldy bars

cocauina
12-20-14, 04:42 PM
i think i will buy it. maybe they will fix the habitat's gold capacity. is there anyone else with more than one gold giving dragon/habitat? i want to know when do you collect the goldy bars

The gold habitat, in the past, the capacity was to hold 10 gold bars, but now, TL changed to 5 gold bars. The players who both the habitats that holds 10 gold bars, TL didn't change that, Tl only changed when the players would bought the habitat when the capacity was changed. They will not fix anything because this is not a bug, this was something that TL decided to change.

The best form to have the gold dragons is on epic form, lvl 10, the dragon gives 5 gold after every 24hrs, this happens if you have 1 dragon in the habitat, so you collect 5 gold every 24hrs, if you have 2 dragons, it's recommended to you collect the gold after 10 to 12hrs, you choose. One thing I recommend also is that you never collect the gold right after the 24hrs, collect in the minimum 5 minutes after the last collect.

I have three dragon golds and habitats, all on epic form, lvl 10, I collect the gold every 24hrs and 5 minutes later.