PDA

View Full Version : Last Community Dragon

eboats
12-19-14, 08:40 PM
What are all you collectors going to do if you miss out on the final Winter Wonderland dragon? Are you going to stop playing?

LonePudding
12-19-14, 11:58 PM
No way! My first world event was the World Cup event and I missed out on every dragon because I wasn't even eligible for the community prizes lol! Only just recently (Halloween) have I actually managed to get all the dragons, if I don't get them all, I try harder next time! I've already got three Kings so I've got them all. We somehow always manage to get the last community prize - it's magic!

orleansparish
12-20-14, 06:42 AM
I didn't win all the dragons early on either. Back when the collection from farms was a little wonky. Before they made collected pieces a surety from the farms. Keep the 20 hour crops going and make sure something is always in your nests. If I Didnt finish one it's because I was busy or didn't have much gold to speed things out of my den and nests. I didn't finish the japanese event, sports one, and three more I believe. Could be four! Now with my playing more often and not even doing the quests for the minimal prizes, nor the battles for the prizes there I've finished the last two.

So I wouldn't quit. With my breeding hits and missed Im used to not getting what I want all of the time. People who throw super amounts of gold at these things, must understand they are doing so at their own risks.

PernReloaded
12-20-14, 11:34 AM
Lol no.

There are plenty of dragons I won't ever get because I haven't been playing for too long, and some are now gone forever. I am absolutely not going to mourn this one. Honestly, I don't really think it's that pretty besides, so I don't feel I'm missing out on anything.

LonePudding
12-20-14, 02:48 PM
I'm a bit disappointed that I missed soccer because it seems like a very good fighter, and Aphrodite because it's pretty, but other than that, I don't really mind that I missed the others