PDA

View Full Version : A second nest?

kaydogger
12-19-14, 08:33 PM
Has TL said anything about a second nest ever becoming available like in Dragon Story?

I have so many animals just sitting in storage because I never have time to let them hatch!

sand
12-20-14, 06:32 AM
They've said NOTHING. Which probably means you'll get NOTHING of the sort.

And chances are that you'll still have a pile-up of eggs in storage even if you get a second nest. In Dragon Story, I have three active nests (i.e., I don't "store" eggs on the two extra nests), yet I have about 30 dragon eggs in storage. Habitat limits plus shortage of land are a greater hindrance to hatching eggs than a shortage of nests. I'm afraid once you get into the habit of keeping more than a few eggs in storage, it becomes increasingly difficult to hatch them all out.

If you really want your eggs out of storage, I suggest you take an occasional break from breeding, or seize the opportunity whenever a long breed follows a short one. World Events are a good time to do this -- keep that single nest busy non-stop and collect more presents. And if you can spare some gems, speed those babies.

readysetgo888
12-20-14, 07:54 AM
Yeah my guess is it will be a while if ever. I don't think there's quite enough animals to justify it on their end at this point... and I honestly hope it never gets worse as far as that goes. I feel like they are releasing enough new animals as it is.

flowless
12-21-14, 09:22 AM
I just would like a replay from TL end
Like sorry no plans for a second nest in fantasy
Or yes but in the near future or ( far future )
Anything
It would nice to have more responses
It's always grt to see a post form TL staff

It doesn't always have to be great news u know ;)

cquinn32
12-21-14, 10:29 AM
I just would like a replay from TL end
Like sorry no plans for a second nest in fantasy
Or yes but in the near future or ( far future )
Anything
It would nice to have more responses
It's always grt to see a post form TL staff

It doesn't always have to be great news u know ;)

I agree it's just nice to hear from them from time to time.

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 11:19 AM
How about a 2nd evolving flower? After increasing the evolving hours, I have a line of over 25 animals waiting to be evolved. 5-6 ultra rares (36 hours each) and many super rares which are at least 18 hours each. Considering how many new critters we've got recently with the holidays and how many more we'll get, I'll never catch up.

zenobia42
12-21-14, 09:40 PM
I agree it's just nice to hear from them from time to time.

It sure is. The staff is so helpful, friendly, communicative and responsive in the CS forum that it's hard to believe it's people from the same company running this one.