PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to TeamLava: Allow Players to Trade Items

Jade_Kisses
12-19-14, 08:15 PM
I get annoyed when I receive multiples of items from opened chests/boxes. They're pretty but I do not like getting more than double of them. Won't TeamLava allow players to trade items between neighbours? :) You could charge gems for the trading itself. Just a suggestion, perhaps worth considering? ;D

Who else is interested in this kind of set-up? Sign ups, anyone?

orleansparish
12-19-14, 10:15 PM
That is an awesome idea. I have useless things neighbors like and vice versa. But it will never happen. One player with tons of money will have the chance to open boxes. if we can give stuff away that would keep other players from spending money to try for the same things. TL likes us but not that much. Imagine, I have a neighbor who literally spends a couple thousand PER month on boxes. Just to get multiples of the first place items. Id become his best friend to get those second place items he leaves out every couple weeks before changing things up. I spend a pretty penny myself. Id be lost revenue. But gosh, I wish something similar to the exchange you mentioned could happen. Would be tres cool.

Natasha_07
12-20-14, 12:00 AM
I suggested this too, but not going to happen. I previously had suggested trading 4th place items for a start cause I know they're not going to jump to 2nd or no longer wanted/multiples 1st.