PDA

View Full Version : What's up with all the garlic?

bella_0806
12-19-14, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone, new to the forum and I find it very helpful!

If this has been asked before please direct me to the right place as I searched but didn't find what I'm looking for. Since I started with my plots I get garlic 90% of the time whenever I water them, my pantry is at 100 and probably 1/5 of that is garlic! I wait for the little girl and see if she brings basil or ginger and only then I get to make spices but those two are so rare in comparison, I find a lot of garlic sitting in my pantry just taking up all that space. Is there a reason for such ruthless monopoly? ;)

Thanks all!!

lncomparable
12-19-14, 06:25 PM
You can actually discard the garlic in your pantry to free up some space. I suppose you don't need so many of them right?
Another thing would be to unlock more plots of land to increase the chances of harvesting other spices, though the seeds drop at quite a low rate from Lily the Garderner as well 😅

blueberry_crunch
12-27-14, 05:37 PM
I would also like to know what all the garlic is for too. I have 43/100 in my pantry and growing.

midgetsocks
01-09-15, 11:32 PM
I have the exact opposite, gazillion basil and close to no garlic! When I went to unlock the garden I figured we'd be able to plant what we needed herb-wise, but this random business is a let down and a half. How am I supposed to enjoy the benefit of spices when I can only make 1 every two days (at best). It's ridiculous. The garlic I do get (very rare) is from Lilly herself when she comes into my diner.

Mike4188
01-20-15, 10:31 AM
as stated above...you can go into your pantry and delete basil, garlic etc...the garden plots switch around, so sometimes you get garlic sometimes basil and a little later ginger etc...to make spices you never need more than 3 of garlic or basil. So if you have that many, trust me your wasting your storage space.
I would also like to know what all the garlic is for too. I have 43/100 in my pantry and growing.

I have the exact opposite, gazillion basil and close to no garlic! When I went to unlock the garden I figured we'd be able to plant what we needed herb-wise, but this random business is a let down and a half. How am I supposed to enjoy the benefit of spices when I can only make 1 every two days (at best). It's ridiculous. The garlic I do get (very rare) is from Lilly herself when she comes into my diner.