PDA

View Full Version : Red Petals

BuddyB111
12-19-14, 01:17 PM
Apart from the Red Trillium plant, are another other sources of red petals? :)

meme1098
12-19-14, 01:30 PM
I believe the secret garden, chopping old logs, and maybe others I can't think of at the moment.

BuddyB111
12-19-14, 01:32 PM
Thanks, I've been chopping old logs, but with no luck so far. Haven't got a secrecy garden yet, so I might leave the goal until I do. :)

meme1098
12-19-14, 01:33 PM
Where have you expanded so far?

Heres a fantastic thread with links to all kinds of info. Good Luck!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story

Liloze
12-19-14, 01:42 PM
The Patch of Tall Grass drop red petals from time to time also, plant in a log, and Ferns also tend to drop red petals.
These are the options if you don't want to buy Red Trillium for 35 gems ( which gives red petals every drop )

BuddyB111
12-19-14, 02:28 PM
Where have you expanded so far?

Heres a fantastic thread with links to all kinds of info. Good Luck!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story

Thanks for the link, it is a great thread, but when I checked it I couldn't find what I wanted this time (perhaps I didn't look properly), so I searched for posts about red petals and found the information about old logs, tall grass, ferns, plant in a log and red trillium. I've been trying the first 4 with no luck so far and haven't got enough gems for red trillium - never reached 35 - keep accidentally hitting the gem icon! That#s how I ended up here!

The Patch of Tall Grass drop red petals from time to time also, plant in a log, and Ferns also tend to drop red petals.
These are the options if you don't want to buy Red Trillium for 35 gems ( which gives red petals every drop )

I think I will keep on with this approach and try to get to 35 gems.

mikado86
12-19-14, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the link, it is a great thread, but when I checked it I couldn't find what I wanted this time (perhaps I didn't look properly), so I searched for posts about red petals and found the information about old logs, tall grass, ferns, plant in a log and red trillium. I've been trying the first 4 with no luck so far and haven't got enough gems for red trillium - never reached 35 - keep accidentally hitting the gem icon! That#s how I ended up here!

I think I will keep on with this approach and try to get to 35 gems.

Feral's land adventure have a chance to give you the red fern or the multi color hedge as reward, both of which drops red petals quite often

BuddyB111
12-19-14, 03:06 PM
Thanks very much. I realise a while ago that I didn't have a very organised approach to the game after a certain point - basically when I was doing something and didn't really understand why LOL! So I'm just consolidating now before I think about going on my first adventure. I need to sit down with pen and paper and work out where I am in terms of the overall game.

Thanks for all the help peeps! :cool:

ait_vedan
12-19-14, 03:52 PM
Red petal is easiest with the little red plant, I found out!

jinka7
12-19-14, 03:52 PM
Ivy's house also has a chance for giving red petals. I've always had the most luck with tall grass.

jinka7
12-19-14, 03:55 PM
How come I have almost 20 friends who *responded to my request for help* but I still have no cinnamon ��

You seem to be in the wrong thread, but I just read that they won't be in your inventory, and will only show up in the goal counter. If they aren't there, force close the game, and see if they show up. If that doesn't work, I'm fresh out of ideas. :rolleyes: