PDA

View Full Version : Need some help here.

Zonera2
12-19-14, 05:40 AM
Hi!
Need some help here.
How do u get more gems in in android version.
I played in Apple n there I could easily get more gems by playing other TeamLava games.
Do the quest to play other TeamLava games n get more gems come in android as well??
Kindly do reply!!Thanx!!

VanaCatu
12-19-14, 05:47 AM
i' m playing on android.
never got adv. goals in castle story as well.

jinka7
12-20-14, 12:05 PM
I got one yesterday afternoon on Android for Bakery Story Christmas. I guess they're starting to address the issue?

Anaboe
12-20-14, 04:49 PM
I started out playing on Android over a year ago, and I got offers to install other games regularly. Don't know if they changed it, but a friend of my still gets the same offers. But not everybody gets the same offers, or at the same time, so mayby you'll get it later.

Btw: on iOS you don't get rewarded for installing games. You get rewarded for another (usually small) task.

Liloze
12-20-14, 05:00 PM
Btw: on iOS you don't get rewarded for installing games. You get rewarded for another (usually small) task.

Yes do get Gems for installing the games, but you need to wait until the goal pops up meaning if in CS, you need to wait for the Baron to pop up and tell you to install the game and play it, you get gems this way for installing, not by tapping the icon / install.

ghjvcucjb
12-20-14, 07:40 PM
I started out playing on Android over a year ago, and I got offers to install other games regularly. Don't know if they changed it, but a friend of my still gets the same offers. But not everybody gets the same offers, or at the same time, so mayby you'll get it later.

You are correct. TL's official stance is that you do not get gems for installing and playing other games. You get the gems for the small goal that comes AFTER from the Baron of collecting from a coin building. *wink wink*

FYI for the other person, you have to wait for the goal to appear in your game(s), then install, then PLAY, then return to the other game(s), wait about 1-2 minutes then the Baron/piper some will pop up, congratulate you, ask you to collect or buy something THEN you'll get the gems.

VanaCatu
12-22-14, 10:42 PM
You are correct. TL's official stance is that you do not get gems for installing and playing other games. You get the gems for the small goal that comes AFTER from the Baron of collecting from a coin building. *wink wink*

FYI for the other person, you have to wait for the goal to appear in your game(s), then install, then PLAY, then return to the other game(s), wait about 1-2 minutes then the Baron/piper some will pop up, congratulate you, ask you to collect or buy something THEN you'll get the gems.
How comes? I'm lvl 22, play abt month to 2, not always installing new versions immly after getting popup in other TL games... sometimes after 1 or 2 days.
So in 2 days everything in my castle done - collected, harvested, tended, etc... but I never got this baron blabla, only icon to the left bottom, and no gems respectively.
Is that normal? All my gems since started are abt 60, and no ways to get more to purchase at least apple tree needed for goals etc...
I'm starting to think that it impossible for me to continue successfully (((

ghjvcucjb
12-23-14, 12:03 AM
I'm not sure I understand your question.

There have been several times in the past that I have seen the other game offers pop up on some of the TL games but not others. If after a day or so the offer doesn't pop up as a goal on one of your games it may not be offered on that game.

As far as getting more gems the main way I get gems is from the adventures in the King's or Queen's Keep. If you send one out every day it brings back gems 98% time. I also use to do the trade with the pies and lemonade for gems every night before bed. In a relatively short time you will have hundreds of gems.

Anaboe
12-23-14, 10:05 AM
You must use the link in your goal-book, not via the icon on your game-screen. I never experienced it myself, but others complained the installation didn't register when they had used the icon, and thus they didn't get the follow-up quest and no gems.

When you get the pop-up, close the window, go to all your other TL-games, get the pop-up and close it.
Then, go to a game where you already got the pop-up, go to your goal-book, and install via the link in your goal-book.

Then force close your regular games and play the new installed game. Then go back to your regular games and a pop-up will appear. If it doesn't appear, go to your goal-book again and click on the goal.

Then the game is telling you what you should do to collect the gems.

In CS it's usually collect from a coin building, and sometimes visit 2 community-members. In other games it can be a slightly different task, such as buying a decoration, table or chair.