PDA

View Full Version : Pls HELP. I Installed Wonderland but didnt get 30 gems in castle story

jopik
12-19-14, 01:44 AM
What to do? Forse Close didn't help.
I just installed Wonderland because wanted to check it out, and i opened my cs game- and i see a pop up quest that asks to reach lvl6 in Wonderland.. But it skipped the quest that asks to first install and play the game, since i already did that few minutes ago, thus im losing 30!!!! Gems:((((
Please help, if i knew it I would never installed Wonderland beforehand ((((

ShibuyaCloth
12-19-14, 01:46 AM
You can have the game installed before getting the quest. Also level up before being asked to reach a certain level. I have done it before. Now, I never got Wonderland quests in my game so far.

CLOVERKAITO
12-19-14, 02:42 AM
I'm not sure what to do either. Sorry :( I did get the 30 gems without problem and the next goal for me in CS is to reach level 6.

PS. I think I'm gonna keep playing this game since it seems similar to CS. Please add me so that I get neighbours to gift and receive gifts! Thanks!

claupu
12-19-14, 05:26 AM
That has happend to me in other games. Someone suggested that it's better to download directly from the appstore and not via CS.

I got the link to check out Wonderland a few hours ago, but haven't downloaded it yet.

Sorry I can't help you. Good luck.

VanaCatu
12-19-14, 05:45 AM
sorry to ask, do u have android or ios?
i just never received advertising goals in castle story... so i'm wondering, is it normal or not.

PikaSquirrel
12-19-14, 12:03 PM
What to do? Forse Close didn't help.
I just installed Wonderland because wanted to check it out, and i opened my cs game- and i see a pop up quest that asks to reach lvl6 in Wonderland.. But it skipped the quest that asks to first install and play the game, since i already did that few minutes ago, thus im losing 30!!!! Gems:((((
Please help, if i knew it I would never installed Wonderland beforehand ((((

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please PM me your User ID you see in your Wonderland account? You can tap the Crystal Ball icon at the bottom left, then tap your Settings to find your User ID at the bottom left. Thanks!

Liloze
12-19-14, 01:58 PM
I had wonderlad as. goal in CS, BS, Home Design Story and Restaurant story, and Slots as well, and maybe DS not sure about this last one though.
I opened all these games then clicked on install now from Bakery story and moved to other games to see if the goals still there, and the circle was showing the game was loading in all of these games, when I opened the game itself ( Wonderland) all goals disappeared in all games except from bakery story :(
This happened With Fish Frenzy last week as well :(

arikasi
12-19-14, 02:23 PM
I never get the 30 gem quest for the install - only the small advertising square in the bottom keft corner. This has happened for a year now with any of the featured games, if there is a sure fire way to get the 30 gem quest please let me know!

Liloze
12-19-14, 03:13 PM
I never get the 30 gem quest for the install - only the small advertising square in the bottom keft corner. This has happened for a year now with any of the featured games, if there is a sure fire way to get the 30 gem quest please let me know!

Same here never got the goal to install and get 30 gems or even 3 gems in Bakery Story lol

Castloninian
12-19-14, 03:37 PM
I got the goal and it worked fine for me, on my way to level 9 now :) Not sure I will keep playing it though as CS is enough of an addicition as it is.

lonerlexie
12-19-14, 04:49 PM
This happened to me. Eventually the goal came back. Give it some time

PikaSquirrel
12-19-14, 04:50 PM
If you experienced any issues, please write to support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account. Thanks!

2222ww
12-19-14, 07:34 PM
I had come across a quest to download bakery: Christmas, cupcake Christmas and candy Christmas where my account would be credited with 30 gems for each of the games. I have downloaded them all but not a single gem has been credited to my account.

roguebee
12-19-14, 07:49 PM
I had come across a quest to download bakery: Christmas, cupcake Christmas and candy Christmas where my account would be credited with 30 gems for each of the games. I have downloaded them all but not a single gem has been credited to my account.

Have you played them?

meme1098
12-19-14, 10:28 PM
Yes, you have to open the game and play a level or so. Then go back to CS & wait a few minutes for the pop up to collect from any coin building. It will pop up sooner if you force close CS first.

kat8rose
12-20-14, 05:43 AM
Never.got the gems.four times! Bakery story, Restaurant story, jewel mania, and cupcake mania all installed and played. still waiting for an answer from TL customer support! good luck

ShibuyaCloth
12-20-14, 08:11 AM
I just got the install quest on some games, but not CS. However, I have the game installed and play it since sometime (level 16).

Chaotarch
12-20-14, 10:30 AM
you only get gems, if you have a goal from the baron first!
not if you install a game which pop up at the left side or after "a new day"!
allways push "get later" until the baron give you the quest, wait a few minutes with installing the new game, maybe visit nbours or writes posts for sync, than go over the installbutton in your questbook to install.

if that not help...
---->
If you experienced any issues, please write to support@teamlava.com so a support agent can look into your account. Thanks!

Liloze
12-20-14, 04:53 PM
you only get gems, if you have a goal from the baron first!
not if you install a game which pop up at the left side or after "a new day"!
allways push "get later" until the baron give you the quest, wait a few minutes with installing the new game, maybe visit nbours or writes posts for sync, than go over the installbutton in your questbook to install.

if that not help...
---->

Oh well, I pushed the get later button a couple of times, then I got annoyed with it popping in every TL game I play, CS, BS, DS, RS, Home Design S and even slots, So I opened it via Bakery Story which popped a goal, but the game disapeared in all other games :confused:
Oh well I buy gems for CS so it is not a big issue, I am level 9 going into 10 in Wonderworld but I don't have the time to play this one as well, so I guess I will only reach the goal required then quit!