PDA

View Full Version : The Lightbringer

oxRoseHavenxo
12-18-14, 08:28 PM
Every 10 seconds this task completes again. I have hard booted the iPad. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The problem still exists.

Storm 8 ID oxRosehavenxo
iOS 8.1.2
iPad mini
Up to date version of Dragon Story

Help?

Edited to add:

I cannot progress now. The constant spamming of the quest completion also removes progress and coins. Very frustrating during a timed event to be stuck and unable to participate. I can't plant any crops, can't feed my dragons, cant complete the quest after The Lightbringer either. It removes the completion when it rolls back every 10 seconds.

jcjax1
12-19-14, 11:02 AM
I am currently having this same issue...

jcjax1
12-19-14, 11:03 AM
Every 10 seconds this task completes again. I have hard booted the iPad. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The problem still exists.

Storm 8 ID oxRosehavenxo
iOS 8.1.2
iPad mini
Up to date version of Dragon Story

Help?

Edited to add:

I cannot progress now. The constant spamming of the quest completion also removes progress and coins. Very frustrating during a timed event to be stuck and unable to participate. I can't plant any crops, can't feed my dragons, cant complete the quest after The Lightbringer either. It removes the completion when it rolls back every 10 seconds.

How was it resolved???

[S8] Elsa
12-19-14, 11:37 AM
Thank you for the report! Our team is taking a look at this.

[S8] Elsa
12-19-14, 12:55 PM
This has been fixed. You should not be able to complete this quest. We apologize for any inconvenience!