PDA

View Full Version : RS2 and fairytale story-US App Store

mamareader02
12-18-14, 05:48 PM
Noticed a few hours ago Facebook posted restaurant Story 2,saw that RS2 and fairytale story are now available on iOS in USA app store(haven't downloaded them myself yet)

orleansparish
12-18-14, 06:03 PM
Fairytale is a lovely game. You will enjoy it! RS2 sucks and will continue to suck unless they change it back to how it was. Funny it may be in the states now where I can buy gems but I don't play anymore.

glimmergate
12-18-14, 06:18 PM
Fairytale is a lovely game. You will enjoy it! RS2 sucks and will continue to suck unless they change it back to how it was. Funny it may be in the states now where I can buy gems but I don't play anymore.

We're a lot more stable now - thanks for bearing with us while we were changing the game! I think it's worth giving it another shot :)

pipipooh1977
12-24-14, 09:21 AM
If RS2 is anything like FS2 it will SUCK! I hated FS2 and uninstalled it. I will try RS2 but if I hate it too, it will get uninstalled. I think TL should leave their games alone, there is NOTHING wrong with RS1 or FS1. But now that RS2 is here it's just a matter of time when it sees the same fate as FS1 and stops getting updates. That's the time I uninstall RS1 too.....when they stop supporting it.

auroramom
12-24-14, 11:01 PM
I will not be downloading RS 2 even for gems. I love my original restaurant story and don't like this new type of play. It looks very similar to farm story 2 which is not my type of game. I won't download the new version as I don't want to show support for this game at all. I really hope we are not seeing the beginning of the end for restaurant or bakery story. I hope we continue to see all the weekly updates and monthly goals. I do feel that fashion story is being ignored with no goals since July 2013 and they should fix that issue before continuing to bring out new/unwanted games.

ElaineCarrel
12-25-14, 07:03 PM
I went ahead and downloaded RS 2 yesterday just for the heck of it and so far it's ok. It's totally different from the original RS and it's giving me something to do during the day since I'm maxed out on everything in both RS and BS.