PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Sale!

PepperWoo
12-18-14, 03:10 PM
HUGE CHRISTMAS SALE GUYS! Thank you SO MUCH for listening Teamlava!!!

http://i.imgur.com/Sds0u0V.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IGK37Og.jpg

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 03:13 PM
Oh my god !!!!!

Fairy grotto !!!

Lotus fountain !!!

So fricking excited !!!

melodeh
12-18-14, 03:17 PM
Lotus fountain for only 35 gems. Its a christmas miracle omg.

kimandamelia
12-18-14, 03:17 PM
The chairs are out sls!!!!! Wow! I take back every bad thing I said! So excited! !!!!

jandtandn
12-18-14, 03:18 PM
I just saw it! Thank you!

PepperWoo
12-18-14, 03:21 PM
Boy am I gonna be broke... the kind of broke I've been waiting for! FINALLY THE BARISTA COUNTER!

gemgirl26
12-18-14, 03:22 PM
Just bought the Lotus Fountain, at last! I can't wait to display it after the holidays! I might actually need to purchase some gems for this sale...:)

laprovence
12-18-14, 03:23 PM
Just noticed it!!!! THANKS TL !!!����������

AnnasCoffee
12-18-14, 03:25 PM
I got the 'Coffee Bean Display' and 'Sampler Cart' ! I might get the 'Baker's Square'. Thank you Thank you Thank you Team Lava

I LOVE my new items!

Got to go check my other games for sales:)

Update (20 minutes later): I bought the 'Baker's Square' :). It just looked too great in my bakery:)

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 03:27 PM
I got the 'Coffee Bean Display' and 'Sampler Cart' ! I might get the 'Baker's Square'. Thank you Thank you Thank you Team Lava I LOVE my new items!

Got to go check my other games for sales:)

Yes please !!! All my games have a sale for 18 heaven sent days !!! So excited man !!!

melodeh
12-18-14, 03:28 PM
So glad they gave us 18 days! Now I need do some more crazy gem earning!

kimandamelia
12-18-14, 03:32 PM
Can't believe Baker's Square is included! !!! Reasonable prices for everything! See what happens when you listen to what customers want? I bet your profits will soar over the next week!!! This sale is even better than last year's Black Friday and I thought that was awesome!

PepperWoo
12-18-14, 03:36 PM
First post updated with screenshots! :o

sls0991
12-18-14, 03:38 PM
When the heck is this where is this it's not in my game what is happening yall!

sls0991
12-18-14, 03:41 PM
The chairs are out sls!!!!! Wow! I take back every bad thing I said! So excited! !!!!

I see the sales now, this is pretty awesome, but I am very angry about the chairs as now they are for coins and available, but I never bought the tables. Pointless... but the other stuff is nice, thanks TL...

filochick1982
12-18-14, 03:43 PM
OMG! TL, this more than makes up for Black Friday! Give me a gem sale and you have my money! Buying absolutely everything I want!!!!

orleansparish
12-18-14, 03:48 PM
Lotus Fountains! Bakers square! No darn way! Gem sale. Gem sale. Gem sales!

orleansparish
12-18-14, 03:50 PM
I'm like going crazy. WHY did I spend my gems.....

The coffee bean display. Sampler Cart. For multiples of That box but could Never win the cart. So exciting!

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 03:55 PM
I can't believe I blew my gems on boxes, stupid, stupid. Was remodeling about to buy all the Christmas decor when I check the forum and saw pepper's post. Anyways glad to see this sale.

filochick1982
12-18-14, 03:57 PM
So glad I didn't keep trying for the Baker's Square after I got the two 2nd place prizes. And finally, I can have my coffee bean display - the one and only LTO I regret not buying!!!! Sooooooooo excited!!!!!!

laprovence
12-18-14, 04:02 PM
Please do NOT start hiking up the prices of the items as the days progress, TL :) I need a gem sale!!!

zeldashepard
12-18-14, 04:02 PM
OMG! thank you Team Lava! Now I'm gonna go sooooo broke! So glad I get paid tomorrow!!

ElaineCarrel
12-18-14, 04:20 PM
Thx TL but I wish u wouldn't decide to put mystery box items on sale for less than 24 gems. It really frustrates me when i c items that I got for 24 gems now being sold for 18 gems.

filochick1982
12-18-14, 04:25 PM
I think it's balanced out by the fact that first place prizes are 49 gems. Or what about the Haunted House out of an old Halloween box for 70 gems? Coincidentally it's the only first place prize I've ever received from opening a box, and this was AFTER I already bought it for 70 gems so looks like I will have two houses to display next Halloween.

Thx TL but I wish u wouldn't decide to put mystery box items on sale for less than 24 gems. It really frustrates me when i c items that I got for 24 gems now being sold for 18 gems.

7jackson
12-18-14, 04:30 PM
This update is AWESOME! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you Team Lava! You definitely earned my business, I am going to be buying tons of gems! haha

xxxe
12-18-14, 04:31 PM
On RS they released the Petal Pond for 13 gems. I have opened that box so many times trying for that one specific item. I have gotten almost everything from it, some twice. But I FINALLY get to just buy it! So I understand the frustration but it's also extremely generous for them to release out of box items! Almost everything in this sale are times people have been begging for. Thank you so much TL! I have a feeling you guys will be raking in the cash. I know you will from me. On all my games!

aiyoosha
12-18-14, 04:39 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaa! woohoo i love this sale, lotus fountain, barista counter, coffee bean display bakers corner! oh man oh man im too excited!

orleansparish
12-18-14, 04:42 PM

I have five pianos now from the cake and tea box...I welcome them giving us the sampler cart. I was never touching that box EVA again!

filochick1982
12-18-14, 04:49 PM
I have a ridiculous amount of duplicates from the Holiday boxes so I'm welcoming the North Pole Express with open arms! Then I will have all prizes from that box!!! Woohoo!!!!

I have five pianos now from the cake and tea box...I welcome them giving us the sampler cart. I was never touching that box EVA again!

Icedcaramellatte
12-18-14, 04:51 PM
I'm so glad to see the items but why so much at one time? I have some gems but I'm low on coins believe it or not. I've been trying to build them back up. I have loads of coins on restaurant story. I'm not sure how this happened. I guess I just buy more stuff on Bakery Story.

sls0991
12-18-14, 04:55 PM
On RS they released the Petal Pond for 13 gems. I have opened that box so many times trying for that one specific item. I have gotten almost everything from it, some twice. But I FINALLY get to just buy it! So I understand the frustration but it's also extremely generous for them to release out of box items! Almost everything in this sale are times people have been begging for. Thank you so much TL! I have a feeling you guys will be raking in the cash. I know you will from me. On all my games!

Hmm, I don't remember anyone begging or even mentioning the St. Bernard.. lmao. I never even knew that existed. :P

I'm so glad to see the items but why so much at one time? I have some gems but I'm low on coins believe it or not. I've been trying to build them back up. I have loads of coins on restaurant story. I'm not sure how this happened. I guess I just buy more stuff on Bakery Story.

Are you seriously complaining that there are too many items for sale. o.O

orleansparish
12-18-14, 04:56 PM
I have a ridiculous amount of duplicates from the Holiday boxes so I'm welcoming the North Pole Express with open arms! Then I will have all prizes from that box!!! Woohoo!!!!

I have a neighbor with EIGHT of those. Also three of the bakers square. I think they will be highly peeved to see it out of the box. But I love it. I opened the box many times but got all fourth place items. I wanted the Ferris wheel. It doesn't say winter totally even though they are dressed for cold weather. But I refused to touch it again, for fear Id attempt to bite my ipad in lieu of those ridiculous elves.

orleansparish
12-18-14, 04:58 PM
I've tabulated all I want to get and the gems I'll need and I seriously hope they don't give me a 20 percent off sale. I need the 580 gem package and need it to be 30%. Or I could wait to see if we get another 40 percent off sale but me thinks the prices may be tampered with. And I don't want that. Now I'm off to change what I want for Xmas!

igames4me
12-18-14, 04:59 PM
Wow lotus fountain Finally came back.
Tl will be making money

xxxe
12-18-14, 05:01 PM
Guys! My 30% gem sale disappeared. In Bakery only! I logged off to call my card to see if I had to wait until tomorrow or not to buy gems and when I logged back in my gem sale was gone! I hope it comes back tomorrow. I don't want to wait for the items incase the price starts going up like on BF or the sale ends early or something.

layla1889
12-18-14, 05:04 PM

I..I..I don't know where to start! There's so much to choose from!

THANK YOU!

LavaRain8
12-18-14, 05:04 PM
TL gave me a 30% sale off today and then threw all of these goodies at me. My poor real life coin count...darn you temptresses at TL! :(

.....but Barista Counter?!? Yes please! :cool:

sesamecake
12-18-14, 05:05 PM
I got the Baker's Square, Coffee Bean Display, Sampler Cart, and Pie Rack. Nice sale. I already have some of the other ones from last year's sale. I bought gems and was more than happy to do so since there were things I wanted. Thanks TL! Now I just need to redecorate at some point.

ashrb
12-18-14, 05:14 PM
Please bring back the 40% gem sale! I think we all deserve that after the BF fiasco :rolleyes:

rollitodeprimavera
12-18-14, 05:23 PM
Thanks Team Lava!! All is beautiful :o Good offers :D

gdmcrjunkie
12-18-14, 05:23 PM
I bought sooooo much! Those gems I bought on BF are supposed to last me until next BF but I just couldn't help myself :D This is what a sale should be like, nice and fun and thoroughly tempting and devastating~

orleansparish
12-18-14, 05:39 PM
Please bring back the 40% gem sale! I think we all deserve that after the BF fiasco :rolleyes:

I agree! Haha. We may get one for Xmas. I just don't want to wait for one. If they give me a 30 percent off sale I'll get some and still get some later if we have the better one. I'll just save those gems, not opening Valentine boxes for a rainy day.

chewytwix
12-18-14, 05:59 PM
TL, we need more expansions....throw out 80 million and 100 million expansion :) I can't even put out most of my gem items anymore...

orleansparish
12-18-14, 06:05 PM
TL, we need more expansions....throw out 80 million and 100 million expansion :) I can't even put out most of my gem items anymore...

You have that many coins? o.O

Though I agree id love more expansions in fashion too especially. I'll happily throw gems at it. I used gems for bakery most of the time anyways. I just noticed the snow ball chairs that I just adore. However they are expensive and with just 600,000 coins I can't afford as many as Id like.

chewytwix
12-18-14, 06:07 PM
Oh I don't. I saved up coins for every expansion, and I'm saving more coins in case they ever give us more expansions. Lol. Nothing else left to do in the games..

Atlantys224
12-18-14, 06:11 PM
Thank you Teamlava!!! SPIRIT fingers!!! :D I am ready to spend big on this! There are a few items I still want to get from the current update, but now those are just going to have to wait. :)

filochick1982
12-18-14, 06:21 PM
Are the gem sales totally random? I get them fairly often but always just assumed it meant all players got the gem sale at the same time? Need a gem sale. Need s gem sale. Need a gem sale now. I want the 580 gem package!

filochick1982
12-18-14, 06:23 PM
I agree. We need more expansions and I'd be happy to pay gems for them. My bakery is the largest size and now it's too small when I have so much decor to display :( My bakery is cramped as it is and I haven't even bought the gem items from this week's update! I would love to display most of my stuff but there just isn't enough room for it all.

leylaska
12-18-14, 06:28 PM
Super♡♡♡

rosewaterlily
12-18-14, 06:43 PM
Lotus fountain! Can't believe it. Thank you so much TL. Wonder how many gems I'll have left after this sale...so many things to get Sampler cart, coffee pods, barista counter, garden tea party, baker's square along with the lotus fountain for sure. We should get a 40% gem sale day after Christmas, if they do what they have in the past. And for a change there's actually stuff worth buying!

sbratprincess
12-18-14, 06:58 PM
I'm so excited!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!

rene2222
12-18-14, 06:58 PM
Compare BFS and today's Christmas Sale, I am more than happy to see today' sale. One thing don't understand is, TL put out certain tables for sale during BFS and as for chairs, there are avaiable on this Christmas Sale. Why can't they put them together for sale.

orleansparish
12-18-14, 07:01 PM
Are the gem sales totally random? I get them fairly often but always just assumed it meant all players got the gem sale at the same time? Need a gem sale. Need s gem sale. Need a gem sale now. I want the 580 gem package!

So do I. They're random. I have a sale for fashion and restaurant on main account but none on the others. I've been waiting for a bakery sale for two days now. They're usually 2-3 days apart for me. Some broke days I get two days in a row but those are to tease me and are very rare.

sls0991
12-18-14, 07:07 PM
Anyone know where the Santa Sleigh is from? It's not too expensive, but I have a feeling if I buy it, I'll later regret it, but then I feel like if I don't I'll regret it. Lol. I only grabbed the lotus fountain and baker's square so far. The Pastry Hub I passed on before and didn't really miss it, so I'm not shelling out gems for it this time, but I hope others grab everything they've been wishing for! Thanks!

Lokichan13
12-18-14, 07:15 PM
I am pretty sure its from one of the 2012 boxes sls0991...but I might be wrong, so you might want to double check the master box list.
Soooo excited about this, I already have quite a few of the big items but they have some of my favorites that I wanted from my black Friday list :D
Also I am really happy its going for 18 days, because I have christmas and bday money coming my way...and I am spending some of it on this :D
...Especially since I already spent my black friday gems lol...

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 07:16 PM
Anyone know where the Santa Sleigh is from? It's not too expensive, but I have a feeling if I buy it, I'll later regret it, but then I feel like if I don't I'll regret it. Lol. I only grabbed the lotus fountain and baker's square so far. The Pastry Hub I passed on before and didn't really miss it, so I'm not shelling out gems for it this time, but I hope others grab everything they've been wishing for! Thanks!

2nd prize from 2012 Christmas box, I bought it since I have always wanted it from long time.

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 07:17 PM
I am pretty sure its from one of the 2012 boxes sls0991...but I might be wrong, so you might want to double check the master box list.
Soooo excited about this, I already have quite a few of the big items but they have some of my favorites that I wanted from my black Friday list :D
Also I am really happy its going for 18 days, because I have christmas and bday money coming my way...and I am spending some of it on this :D
...Especially since I already spent my black friday gems lol...

I really hope it's 18 DAYS and not some mistake been hours instead.

neurotika
12-18-14, 07:21 PM
Sooooo happy with my bakers square and coffee bean display! Thank you tl! Now, should i get that faury kitchen or not?

filochick1982
12-18-14, 07:22 PM
I highly recommend people don't wait til the last week to buy these items. TL are notorious for hiking up the price or taking the sale away within hours of the supposed sale ending. Do not wait too long people! I'm buying everything I want as soon as I get a gem sale. No way would I risk missing out on anything.

filochick1982
12-18-14, 07:23 PM
Get it!

I bought mine from a previous Black Friday sale and have no regrets! It's a beautiful display.

Sooooo happy with my bakers square and coffee bean display! Thank you tl! Now, should i get that faury kitchen or not?

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 07:24 PM
Finally after 2 years of missed opportunity to get the fairy grotto. It will definitely look nice in summer/spring next to the fairy kitchen and fairytale wedding cake although that's an old item.

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 07:26 PM

Hey there neighbor! Long time no see, you've been MIA on the forums. :)

sabotaudrey
12-18-14, 07:33 PM
I wasted all my gems on boxes after the BF failure. ****. I had so many! This looks awesome so if I get a gem sale I may spring for it!!

JustKay
12-18-14, 07:37 PM
OMG, the teapot fountain is so cooool! I don't actually play BS, I only use it's login feature more recently but I do have some left over gems from a long time ago so I think I'll spend it on that.

Lokichan13
12-18-14, 07:54 PM
I really hope it's 18 DAYS and not some mistake been hours instead.

I would flip if it was hours...

Side note, does anyone have a pic of the lotus fountain? I don't know what it looks like but so many people rave about it, it must be pretty...but I want to know what it looks like before I bought it. Pretty Please dearies? :D

Lokichan13
12-18-14, 07:55 PM
Finally after 2 years of missed opportunity to get the fairy grotto. It will definitely look nice in summer/spring next to the fairy kitchen and fairytale wedding cake although that's an old item.

I bought those both last year, it really works with a lot of themes :D Grats on getting it :D

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 08:08 PM
I would flip if it was hours...

Side note, does anyone have a pic of the lotus fountain? I don't know what it looks like but so many people rave about it, it must be pretty...but I want to know what it looks like before I bought it. Pretty Please dearies? :D

Hope this shows.

rosewaterlily
12-18-14, 08:09 PM
You can preview any item by dragging it from the menu to a space that's already occupied and you'll be able to see the entire item in your own bakery without the buy sign cluttering the graphic (and it prevents you from accidentally buying it as you might in a clear space).

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 08:14 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/300y3cw.jpg

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 08:15 PM
OMG !!! It works, I'm a genius! First time I post something big... Oh yeah!

@Lokichan13 there's the lotus fountain.

Lokichan13
12-18-14, 08:21 PM
You can preview any item by dragging it from the menu to a space that's already occupied and you'll be able to see the entire item in your own bakery without the buy sign cluttering the graphic (and it prevents you from accidentally buying it as you might in a clear space).

Thats never worked for me, thankyou though.

Thank you soooo much Natasha, it IS beautiful :D

sls0991
12-18-14, 08:31 PM
I highly recommend people don't wait til the last week to buy these items. TL are notorious for hiking up the price or taking the sale away within hours of the supposed sale ending. Do not wait too long people! I'm buying everything I want as soon as I get a gem sale. No way would I risk missing out on anything.

I second this. I'll go as far to say not to wait any longer than today or getting a gem sale so you can purchase everything you want. The 18 day counter seems really strange to me... I feel like TL could pull it any minute, especially since they've done it many times before and I NEVER remember having a sale like this for 2 weeks. o.O

But I'm still grateful for the sale anyway, and I hope there are more like it in the near future!

Thank you Lokichan13 and Natasha_07. I may purchase it yet!

irylshop
12-18-14, 09:23 PM
wow ! FINALLY...my barista counter is on sale ! yuhuuuu :D grab it as soon as i see it !

my607
12-18-14, 09:45 PM
Oh my god !!!!!

Fairy grotto !!!

Lotus fountain !!!

So fricking excited !!!

I wished there was a reminder because I spent my gems on the update. Oh well hopefully they will have sale and I will buy more gems.

Lokichan13
12-18-14, 10:04 PM
I second this. I'll go as far to say not to wait any longer than today or getting a gem sale so you can purchase everything you want. The 18 day counter seems really strange to me... I feel like TL could pull it any minute, especially since they've done it many times before and I NEVER remember having a sale like this for 2 weeks. o.O

But I'm still grateful for the sale anyway, and I hope there are more like it in the near future!

Thank you Lokichan13 and Natasha_07. I may purchase it yet!

Since I'm on a fixed budget I don't really have a choice, have to wait til christmas :( I hope they don't raise prices...im already going to be spending a good amount of money :(

ilaria2464
12-18-14, 10:16 PM
Wow I just started playing BS and RS after taking a few years off! Boy have I missed out! This sale is amazing compared to the flop of a Black Friday sale. I pray for a gem sale before they up the prices. Because I think we all know it's gonna happen before the supposed 18 days are up. Anyways, at least they listened to our requests, thanks TL!

exhalelaughter
12-19-14, 12:44 AM
Omg!!! I'm going to go broke.

PennyLane1900
12-19-14, 02:21 AM
Right now there was a bug. i got my fairy grotto for only 20 gems instead of 28. The Barista counter was up for 25 for a tiny while.😊
But now it is back to the higher prices.I bought the garden party but it said my bakery was out of sync so it was gone...weird things happens!!

filochick1982
12-19-14, 06:16 AM
Finally got a gem sale and bought:

1 x Polar bear
1 x Lotus fountain
1 x Coffee bean display
1 x North Pole express
1 x Date night
An extra Waffle Cone Bench
1 x Baker's Square

Then from this week's update:
4 x Christmas doors
1 x Christmas wreath
6 x candy tables
6 x Christmas tables
A few candy heart tiles
1 x Winter Proposal
1 x Candy Cane Fountain
1 x Fireplace Stockings

Everything I didn't buy was stuff I already had or didn't want.

Not much left from 580 gems! LOL

Now I just need a gem sale in Fashion Story!

filochick1982
12-19-14, 06:18 AM
Anyone else wondering if TL had planned a Christmas sale all along or if they did this to make up for the terrible Black Friday sale?

I can't remember - was there a Christmas sale last year or in 2012 or both?

roxystaufenberg
12-19-14, 06:26 AM
Thank u TL *-----*

orleansparish
12-19-14, 06:39 AM
Anyone else wondering if TL had planned a Christmas sale all along or if they did this to make up for the terrible Black Friday sale?

I can't remember - was there a Christmas sale last year or in 2012 or both?

There was a sale the day of or the day after Christmas. Some of the same items and a few new ones smd the gem sale again. I'm still waiting for a sale. Had one in fashion and got a bunch of goodies. Especially two winter weddings. I calculated how many gems I need and what I want on here. I even woke up due to a bakery related dream to see if I had s gem sale. Nothing yet. Now I will have these games on my brain all day as I wait for the reset yet again.

chewytwix
12-19-14, 06:58 AM
I think TL will release 40% off a day after xmas/on xmas since they have done that every since I played four years ago. They definitely do mean days and not hours since the offer will expire sometime after new years.

The only question is if they might release NEW items sometime now and New Years hrm...now that one I'm not too sure.

I can't figure out what I want. I like the lotus fountain, but how many fountains do I need? I like the bakers square but I seriously don't have space in my bakery even fully expanded. I'll probably buy the coffee bean display. The rest I have or am not interested in.

Hrmmm

LalaSmooth
12-19-14, 07:53 AM
Yay barista counterrrrr

ojapple96
12-19-14, 08:26 AM

You can also drag it into the green unused expansion space - that's what I usually do then I know it's nowhere near my bakery to accidentally purchase!

THANK YOU TL now THIS is what I call a GREAT sale!!!!!

NoWayCupcake
12-19-14, 08:26 AM
Wow I was actually super surprised by this! Awesome. Got the Lotus Fountain and Baker's Square. Now only one more request TL... Expansion prices on sale? Maybe? Please? :) lol I seriously need to expand for all of this stuff.

PennyLane1900
12-19-14, 08:28 AM
I think TL will release 40% off a day after xmas/on xmas since they have done that every since I played four years ago. They definitely do mean days and not hours since the offer will expire sometime after new years.

The only question is if they might release NEW items sometime now and New Years hrm...now that one I'm not too sure.

I can't figure out what I want. I like the lotus fountain, but how many fountains do I need? I like the bakers square but I seriously don't have space in my bakery even fully expanded. I'll probably buy the coffee bean display. The rest I have or am not interested in.

Hrmmm

So if i understood it right, you mean that after christmas the gem items ( Barista counter, e.t.c) will be a little bit cheaper? Sorry english is not my first language.😊Was it always like that??Someone please help.

PennyLane1900
12-19-14, 08:35 AM
By the way does anyone know for sure that it is not a mistake the 18 days??? I'm afraid it's a bug and it's only 18 hours...Can a stuff member confirm it???

AnnasCoffee
12-19-14, 09:11 AM
I'm NOT a staff member, but... the sale started a little over 18 hours ago. So, it's not an 18 hour sale.

But, like others have said, .... TL is known for changing prices AND adding/removing items from sales. Some people have mentioned concern about the prices going UP. I'm concerned that prices may go DOWN (have they ever done that before?) I already bought everything I want, I feel I got a 'fair' price on the items; but who doesn't want to save more, right?

By the way does anyone know for sure that it is not a mistake the 18 days??? I'm afraid it's a bug and it's only 18 hours...Can a stuff member confirm it???

PennyLane1900
12-19-14, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=AnnasCoffee;1024785]I'm NOT a staff member, but... the sale started a little over 18 hours ago. So, it's not an 18 hour sale.

But, like others have said, .... TL is known for changing prices AND adding/removing items from sales. Some people have mentioned concern about the prices going UP. I'm concerned that prices may go DOWN (have they ever done that before?) I already bought everything I want, I feel I got a 'fair' price on the items; but who doesn't want to save more, right?

Thank you for your answer!!😊 I wish someone would know if the prices stay like that or maybe go down??? Like someone said before maybe 40% off??

chewytwix
12-19-14, 09:30 AM
40% off buying gems. It would make sense as a selling tactic. Offer the items for a small or no discount to get people to buy gems or use gems that have been saved (now). Then slash prices after the holidays to get people to buy more or tempt the people who didn't buy any the first time.

However, this is teamlava. So I don't understand them and their decisions half the time..

orleansparish
12-19-14, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=AnnasCoffee;1024785]I'm NOT a staff member, but... the sale started a little over 18 hours ago. So, it's not an 18 hour sale.

Thank you for your answer!!😊 I wish someone would know if the prices stay like that or maybe go down??? Like someone said before maybe 40% off??

The gem sale will go down to 40% off, as opposed to the usual 20-30%. The decor price may change or may stay the same. We never got something like this a week before xmas before so we are just guessing as to how prices changed after Black Friday. They usually increased slightly. I hope that doesn't happen now. 580 gems will fit all I want perfectly. If they mess with the prices before next week, before I get a gem sale it won't be cool.

So please give me a darn gem sale tonight! I wanna redecorate. Matter of fact Im about to rip everything out of my shop and go on a cooking spree.

AngelaM_93
12-19-14, 10:47 AM
What an awsome surprise TL! I spent all of my saved gems and I'm not even sorry :D Now the only thing that I'm missing is the fairy groto, so a gem sale would be a nice add to this amazing update/sale.
I spent my entire afternoon redecorating, so now I'm one happy baker.

steelersbabyyy
12-19-14, 11:45 AM

i'm on android and i downloaded the new christmas version and this was one of the screenshots. are they gonna unlock the old christmas recipes?? mine arent unlocked yet

AngelaM_93
12-19-14, 12:02 PM

i'm on android and i downloaded the new christmas version and this was one of the screenshots. are they gonna unlock the old christmas recipes?? mine arent unlocked yet

Where did you find that? Did it pop up in your game? I'm on android too, but I didn't see it when I downloaded my game, and my recipes are locked. No timer at all. But I would love for them to unlock these recipes, I wanted to bake that holiday cupcake since I started playing this game.

my607
12-19-14, 12:12 PM
Right now there was a bug. i got my fairy grotto for only 20 gems instead of 28. The Barista counter was up for 25 for a tiny while.😊
But now it is back to the higher prices.I bought the garden party but it said my bakery was out of sync so it was gone...weird things happens!!

When did this happen the bug?

jandtandn
12-19-14, 12:12 PM
Where did you find that? Did it pop up in your game? I'm on android too, but I didn't see it when I downloaded my game, and my recipes are locked. No timer at all. But I would love for them to unlock these recipes, I wanted to bake that holiday cupcake since I started playing this game.

I already received confirmation from TL that unless you did those goals, you will not be able to cook the recipes they brought back.

minidemon88
12-19-14, 12:17 PM
Finally, all our whining/rants on the bfs thread worked! Such a awesome sales! Thank you tl! I almost went nuts when I saw so many LTOs released especially the lotus fountain, baker's square and some old items offered out of the box. Yay!! Buy buy buy!

*I hope the prices stay the same throughout the whole sales! Otherwise, I'll cry buckets because I haven't buy anything yet. I need a gem sales in other games though, especially one in rs!

AngelaM_93
12-19-14, 12:25 PM
I already received confirmation from TL that unless you did those goals, you will not be able to cook the recipes they brought back.

Oh man :( I guess I won't be baking holiday cupcakes *cries in corner* Thanks for the info anyway.

Eric1343
12-19-14, 01:01 PM
MORE EXPANSIONS PLEASE!!!!!!! A lot of players can t put the boxes items in their places 5 more expansions sizes will be great for this Christmas holidays :-)

LadyZhenJi
12-19-14, 02:34 PM
Yay! Baker's Square is mine! I'm out of gems now.

Icedcaramellatte
12-19-14, 03:13 PM
Compare BFS and today's Christmas Sale, I am more than happy to see today' sale. One thing don't understand is, TL put out certain tables for sale during BFS and as for chairs, there are avaiable on this Christmas Sale. Why can't they put them together for sale.

Hey I was wondering about the tables and chairs too. Yes, they should have put them together. I'm wondering why they have new candy cane tables and chairs. The old ones were nice and they just offered them. These look virtually the same. I don't like the high price on the chairs either. I'm so low on coins. Anyway, I was just visiting someone's shop and noticed they had snowglobe chairs. I'm wondering why I don't have any. Did I just miss them when I bought the tables or were they gem only items and I didn't have any gems? I hope they bring both back for the winter theme.

filochick1982
12-19-14, 03:22 PM
Those snow globe tables and chairs were from the Christmas 2012 update I think?

Natasha_07
12-19-14, 03:27 PM
The snow globe tables and chairs are from Christmas 2012, with the tables a hefty 8 gems. I passed on those.

As for the gingerbread and candy cane chairs in Wednesday's update they're priced the same as when I bought them long ago.

I do like the Christmas table they gave us this week, at 1 gem it's rather cheap considering the cheapest gem tables are +4 gems.

irlanda_c
12-19-14, 05:56 PM
Yeiiii baker's square and barista counter! Merry Christmas to me!!!

Icedcaramellatte
12-19-14, 07:29 PM
Those snow globe tables and chairs were from the Christmas 2012 update I think?

Oh so when I purchased the tables they were brought back for a limited time. I have to pay closer attention. I really like them.

The snow globe tables and chairs are from Christmas 2012, with the tables a hefty 8 gems. I passed on those.

As for the gingerbread and candy cane chairs in Wednesday's update they're priced the same as when I bought them long ago.

I do like the Christmas table they gave us this week, at 1 gem it's rather cheap considering the cheapest gem tables are +4 gems.

Oh you are right that is a deal. I didn't really notice and only bought two. I was too distracted by the limited time items. 30,000 for the chairs last year? Maybe that is why I only bought 2 then. I bought some more but I have to build up my coins to finish my set.

Thanks for the info.

Lokichan13
12-19-14, 07:29 PM
I think its silly to discontinue recipes...

Natasha_07
12-19-14, 07:45 PM
Oh you are right that is a deal. I didn't really notice and only bought two. I was too distracted by the limited time items. 30,000 for the chairs last year? Maybe that is why I only bought 2 then. I bought some more but I have to build up my coins to finish my set.

Thanks for the info.

The gingerbread & candy cane chairs came out in december 2012, they were priced $30,000 each at the time, same as now.

kimandamelia
12-19-14, 09:08 PM
Even sillier than that is removing the candy canes from the candy cane maker oven!! Still can't wrap my head around that one!!

orleansparish
12-19-14, 10:28 PM
Even sillier than that is removing the candy canes from the candy cane maker oven!! Still can't wrap my head around that one!!

I'm still upset about it too. For a time android was able to make them but they stopped it again. Which is a huge ripoff. Why offer something for sale, have us but it, then remove a recipe? Where does that happen?!

orleansparish
12-19-14, 10:30 PM

It happens. What annoys me is seeing them still there to mess with me. I want those love muffins so bad I can taste them. And those cute xmas cupcakes. I saw a shop with those speciality ovens where the food doesn't go bad and she has all those old items cooked and sitting on the stoves. The grinch knows so many want to make those and she has it there as dedoration. Yep, I'm jealous.

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 10:38 PM
Thank you so much for posting all these pics together so we can browse! :)

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 10:44 PM
I have lots of room on RS but still working on saving enough for the last expansions. I am so crammed but have been buying a few things and storing them. Maybe I will have room by next year. Just can't bring myself to toss all the food which seems to be multiplying at night! :)

FairyOven
12-20-14, 12:37 AM
I'd like to grab a few items, but I'm waiting for my gem sale!

xxxe
12-20-14, 07:48 AM
I'm still waiting for a sale too! I bought the Lotus Fountain. I have enough for the Baker Square too but I'm waiting for a sale first. I want a few other things.

my607
12-20-14, 08:02 AM
Does anyone have date night ? Please post a picture if you can. The picture seems small . Thanks

carabellexo
12-20-14, 08:04 AM
This Christmas sale is amazing! I bought the lotus fountain, fairy grotto, coffee bean display, santas sleigh, garden tea party, date night and the polar express.

I already had the bakers square from the box.

orleansparish
12-20-14, 08:30 AM
I finally got my gem sale and was thinking if I should wait to see if we will get a 40% off sale. But after going back and forth I went ahead and bought my items. I'm however coin poor yet again and don't know if it's worth Decorating for xmas or if I should go for a winter theme. Or lastly what I thouht Id do on the last week of the money. Get started on Valentine's!

After getting my silver dragon on DS and 580 gems here Im broke. I'll feel bad when that sale comes and I can't get anything.

rocketsmama
12-20-14, 10:29 AM
Awesome sale first off!!! Just waiting for the gem sale and I am buying the ever popular Barista Counter and the Bakers Square!!!! I can't wait!!! The only problem now is I'm running out of room to display everything. I would be expanding my bakery but I have wanted them for years!!!

lorettasapron
12-20-14, 10:42 AM
I'm delighted to say that I've joined the ranks of the happy players who own the Barista Counter! I'd desperately hoped to get it on Black Friday so to finally get my hands on it now is fantastic! The Baker's Square was also very high on my wishlist so that was bought straight away too! I'm now frantically trying to earn some gems to grab another item or two which will fit really nicely in the revamped bakery I'm planning early next year.

Thanks so much TeamLava for offering a sale everyone loves! The items available seem to be skewed towards those which have been most requested (Barista Counter, Lotus Fountain etc.) and the longer time limit makes for a much less stressful experience! Great work!

sbratprincess
12-20-14, 11:33 AM
I got the sampler cart, fairy grotto, fairy kitchen, coffee bean display, barista counter, mothers gazebo, porcelain tea set, teapot fountain and bakers square!!! I'm just waiting for another sale to get a few more items. I love all the goodies!!!!! Thank you TL for this sale!!!

aiyoosha
12-20-14, 01:27 PM
I got the sampler cart, lotus fountain, mothers gazebo, pastry hub, barista counter and the coffee bean display! ya! :D

im trying to earn more gems to get the bakers square.. eh who am i joking im just gonna buy the gems for it.

CuteTali
12-20-14, 09:52 PM
Beautiful sale! Got so happy to finally see the rare Lotus Fountain, I snatched one on each account right away. Bought so many other items too. What a nice surprise sale and I wasn't even expecting anything until xmas eve/day. Well done TL!

chimerah7
12-21-14, 02:28 AM
Would love to get the coffee bean display and barista counter (as I'm a Coffee Adict) but I don't have the money to buy the gems to get them in-game... If anyone feels the Christmas Spirit to buy/donate the gems somehow, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You in advance ��

Lokichan13
12-21-14, 06:56 AM
:D Good news! My husband gave me a loan lol, til I get my Christmas and Bday money from relatives :)
So I was able to buy gems and get most of my favorites!

I Love you Matthew !! :D

I got Coffee bean (to go with my barista from last year) the garden (to go with fairy grotto and fairy kitchen from last year)
the sampler cart which I wanted SOO BAD AND the Pastry Hub and Bakers Square Hurray!!!

Oh and I made a train with the North Pole Express :) I hope they make more train cars with cute decor someday :D

I wish I could decorate with them all but my bakery is too small for everything lol XD

MrsNinaPuddin
12-21-14, 09:28 AM

Hello i just have one question will they be a gem sale anytime soon cause i would like to buy some items from the Christmas sale in bulk but i was wondering will they be a sale before i buy....~

carabellexo
12-21-14, 10:20 AM
Gem sales are completely random but hopefully you will get one soon :)

sls0991
12-21-14, 12:00 PM
Would love to get the coffee bean display and barista counter (as I'm a Coffee Adict) but I don't have the money to buy the gems to get them in-game... If anyone feels the Christmas Spirit to buy/donate the gems somehow, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You in advance ��

Team Lava really needs to implement a gem transfer/gift feature. I have 500 gems in game leftover from Black Friday and after buying a few things from this sale. I don't have any cash to buy anymore or gift anyone an itunes card, etc, but if there was a way I would happily gift you some gems. I'm sorry for anyone who is missing out on this sale. :(

Natasha_07
12-21-14, 12:05 PM
Team Lava really needs to implement a gem transfer/gift feature. I have 500 gems in game leftover from Black Friday and after buying a few things from this sale. I don't have any cash to buy anymore or gift anyone an itunes card, etc, but if there was a way I would happily gift you some gems. I'm sorry for anyone who is missing out on this sale. :(

That or at least trade 4th place items for a start.

filochick1982
12-21-14, 01:03 PM
That or at least trade 4th place items for a start.

Or any items we want to trade, it shouldn't matter what level of prizes they are.

Lokichan13
12-21-14, 03:48 PM
That would be great...however, creating a virtual economy where people exchange gems for items of other players etc, encourages hacking, especially foreign hacking. I have been in too many mmos that were ruined by a virtual economy... Exchanging items would be nice :) but that also requires a lot of additional recoding of the game. Due to the simplicity of the code, I doubt the staff will want to go back and recode the game in order to facilitate trading...

rocketsmama
12-21-14, 06:51 PM
I got the Barista Counter and the Bakers Square!!! Yay!!! :D now I'm just debating if I buy the Coffee Bean Display or wait and save my gems??? Oh what to do???......what to do??? :confused:

LavaRain8
12-21-14, 07:09 PM
I got the Barista Counter and the Bakers Square!!! Yay!!! :D now I'm just debating if I buy the Coffee Bean Display or wait and save my gems??? Oh what to do???......what to do??? :confused:

I bought it since it would go great with a coffee house theme with the Barista Counter. It was 20 gems....so why not. If you have it, may as well, unless you are actually near the end of your supply and may not get anymore soon. If you can spare the gems, I say it go for it. But if not, you don't NEED it to go with anything else, so you can be just fine without it. :)

Sb1957
12-21-14, 08:17 PM
Is any possibility to obtain Reindeer display??

Sorry I'm not accepting new neighbours.

filochick1982
12-21-14, 10:21 PM
The Coffee Bean display was the only LTO I regretted not getting and kicked myself every time I saw it in another bakery next to the barista counter. I often wondered whether I would ever get another opportunity to buy it again, and what a pleasant surprise it was brought back so thanks a million times over, TL! I'm planning a whole coffee shop theme in the near future, so this will be absolutely perfect. Now, I have no idea if the the coffee pod display was from an old box or an LTO, but if it ever came back, I'd snap it up in a nanosecond too!

pixiegamer
12-22-14, 01:03 AM
I just seem to have the worst luck with sales in Bakery. First, with the premature timer on Black Friday, and now, with the Christmas sale, some of the items I bought appear to have cost more than they were listed for. If it weren't so sad, I'd laugh at myself. Maybe I should just stay away from the game when a sale comes on :p

Dior0
12-22-14, 04:50 AM
Can any one help ihave gems to buy either the barista counter or the book meating club
What should I buy help me

FairyOven
12-22-14, 06:38 AM
Defs barista counter !!! It was a limited offer in 2012 and it was 49 gems (cmiiw) :) It is not from a box so you might never have another chance to buy it. Along with coffee bean display for 28 gems in 2012.

The fairy kitchen is also from a limited time offer fyi.

YvieKennaCafe
12-22-14, 11:02 AM
I love the coffee bean display. It's really cool. Like the barista counter it's pretty realistic and I like that. Not much into the crazy fairy grotto type stuff that's not anything remotely realistic. Anyway, I bought the coffee bean display and had the barista counter already. With the coffee shop items from the goals earlier this year I can make a full-fledged coffee shop. I ought to rename my place Panera. Anyway it's really cool. I bought three things from the coffee box but dang it, I got the coffee cup tree twice. Grrrr. Would've loved the worker or study session but I did get the first date so that's nice. Anyway good stuff all around

bdocc
12-22-14, 05:04 PM
Gosh, I don't know what to buy, any recommendations?

sls0991
12-22-14, 05:32 PM
I really recommend the Lotus Fountain and the Barista Counter, because they are such rare items, especially the Lotus Fountain. And the prices are really unbeatable, 35 gems each, that's like opening a box 1 1/2 times. Great deals. I'd also recommend any of the first prize box items for two reasons. 1, people are really starting to complain about TL releasing them out of the box for such low prices, so they might stop doing that in the future. And 2, the first prize items are very difficult to get, so grabbing them now would be wise if you really want them. So that is the Fairy Grotto, Baker's Square, Pastry Hub, Garden Tea Party and Mother's Gazebo. Santa's Sleigh and North Pole Express are also from retired boxes, no longer available (unless you have an old version on the game and an Android phone, so if you have the gems and like the items, grab them as you might not be able to get them again in the future.

filochick1982
12-22-14, 05:54 PM
I think I might grab an extra Mother's Gazebo. Got my first one from a previous Black Friday Sale. So cheap at the moment. Also really considering another Coffee Bean display...

Edited - who am I kidding? Got them after thinking about it for 10 seconds! Sometimes it works really well to have two of the same display for symmetry.

Lokichan13
12-22-14, 06:30 PM
I think I might grab an extra Mother's Gazebo. Got my first one from a previous Black Friday Sale. So cheap at the moment. Also really considering another Coffee Bean display...

Edited - who am I kidding? Got them after thinking about it for 10 seconds! Sometimes it works really well to have two of the same display for symmetry.

Hmmm thats a really good idea filochick...I might do that too! XD One of my neighbors has two lotus fountains set up..that is really tempting me too lol

cartoc6
12-22-14, 07:07 PM
Can any one help ihave gems to buy either the barista counter or the book meating club

I have both, and they work well together. If you only can afford to get one of those items, then I would get the barista counter. You can create a nice little coffee section in your bakery using the coffee items from the coffee goals we had back in September.

filochick1982
12-22-14, 07:22 PM
The Barista Counter has to be hands down the most popular display in this game's history. It was the first ever gem purchase I had made with real money. I wonder how many players have it now? It's been offered in 2012, 2013 and now 2014...honestly if was considering buying one I would definitely snap it up now. There's a high probability that it won't be offered for the 4th time in 2015.

Natasha_07
12-22-14, 07:22 PM

Dear Neighbor! Don't want to hurt your feelings but you're starting to show symptoms of TL Story OCD symmetry. :)

BTW just visited your bakery, but I don't see them ? After the holidays I guess. :confused:

Natasha_07
12-22-14, 07:23 PM

Gosh, I don't know what to buy, any recommendations?

Barista Counter, it's of one of the most coveted items in BS history.

filochick1982
12-22-14, 07:27 PM
LOL I've always had OCD with symmetry but couldn't decorate that way previously as I didn't have two of the same displays until recently!

My place is decked out in full Christmas decor at the moment so not planning to display these items til next year. The mothers gazebo may need to wait til Mother's Day or Spring, and the coffee stuff maybe in April, not sure yet. Planning a whole winter theme in Jan, Valentine's in Feb, St Patrick's Day in Mar, Easter in Apr, etc. I don't think I have enough content to fill up my whole bakery with these theme so I could squeeze in a coffee section somewhere I guess.

Dear Neighbor! Don't want to hurt your feelings but you're starting to show symptoms of TL Story OCD symmetry. :)

BTW just visited your bakery, but I don't see them ? After the holidays I guess. :confused:

Natasha_07
12-22-14, 07:31 PM
My favorite theme has been the library/coffee. I had the library one for months until the coffee goals which was something I rarely do as I like to change it up often.

I had the book store, bookclub meeting & barista counter together with the coffee stuff. It works so good together.
I'm thinking whether I should get the coffee bean display, as I'm not sure if I'll see again on sale.

cartoc6
12-22-14, 07:46 PM
My favorite theme has been the library/coffee. I had the library one for months until the coffee goals which was something I rarely do as I like to change it up often.

I had the book store, bookclub meeting & barista counter together with the coffee stuff. It works so good together.
I'm thinking whether I should get the coffee bean display, as I'm not sure if I'll see again on sale.

Get the coffee bean display. You'll be happy you have it, because it may not show up again once the sale is over.

LalaSmooth
12-23-14, 01:36 AM
I have 20 gems so don't know what to get!!

jandtandn
12-23-14, 06:35 AM
I went back and bought an extra Lotus Fountain and an extra Mother's Gazebo since they're both really cute. I was lucky enough to get the Pastry Hub from the box, but I'm thinking I may get an extra one of that and another Barista Counter while they're both still available.

sls0991
12-23-14, 09:48 PM
So I'm just curious of anyone who has the bookclub meeting and bookstore displays. I have the bookstore and am contemplating the bookclub meeting to match, but it looks very strange in comparison to me. The size is off, it's so much bigger than the bookstore/library. And the colors and weird shelf in the middle is very odd to me. I just can't justify spending the gems atm, even though I could. I'd just rather save them so I don't have to spend money on this game until maybe this time next year, lol, if at all honestly. I'm just hoping for some amazing spring stuff this year since we didn't get much last year. So over winter tbh.

filochick1982
12-23-14, 10:45 PM
So I'm just curious of anyone who has the bookclub meeting and bookstore displays. I have the bookstore and am contemplating the bookclub meeting to match, but it looks very strange in comparison to me. The size is off, it's so much bigger than the bookstore/library. And the colors and weird shelf in the middle is very odd to me. I just can't justify spending the gems atm, even though I could. I'd just rather save them so I don't have to spend money on this game until maybe this time next year, lol, if at all honestly. I'm just hoping for some amazing spring stuff this year since we didn't get much last year. So over winter tbh.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7389/14015016833_9f9f6443e9_b.jpg

lisa0707
12-23-14, 11:44 PM

Here is how I have it set up in my bakery. I do not know how to make my photo bigger

minidemon88
12-24-14, 04:12 AM
I have 20 gems so don't know what to get!!

The coffee bean display is a nice choice. :)

PennyLane1900
12-24-14, 05:01 AM
will there be another game sale these days? Does anyone know?

sbratprincess
12-24-14, 03:05 PM
I had another gem sale today so I got the last 3 items I wanted!! I can't wait till spring time to redecorate!!

ilaria2464
12-24-14, 04:41 PM
Hey I need some advice! Is it worth spending real money on this sale since there are so many rare items? I usually never buy gems but I really want to buy some. Also, I have 2 bakeries, would it be weird to buy gems on both? Ahh I need help!!

ojapple96
12-24-14, 08:11 PM
Others have said day after Christmas there is a 40% off gem sale but I'm not certain but since the sale goes into the new year I'm waiting and not weird at all to buy for both bakeries:)

MsBrookeNicole
12-24-14, 09:49 PM
So excited for these items! I spent actual money (which is rare) and went a little nuts. I bought the Baker's Square, Sampler Cart, Pastry Hub, and Coffee Bean Display. Also used some leftover gems to open the donut box and got the condiment counter. Quite the happy camper over here. I actually can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can do a coffee shop/pretty pink bakery with my new stuff.

PennyLane1900
12-26-14, 01:28 AM
Still 11 days to buy a few of these wonderful things. Is the pastry hub worth buying it? I'm thinking about getting it.

filochick1982
12-26-14, 03:57 AM
I think it's worth it. If I had to prioritise what displays to buy, I would buy bakery related items over other decor. The Pastry Hub definitely belongs in a bakery.

Still 11 days to buy a few of these wonderful things. Is the pastry hub worth buying it? I'm thinking about getting it.

Lokichan13
12-26-14, 07:07 AM
I didn't get the pastry hub last year and regretted it...so it was the second Item I bought this time around! :D

PennyLane1900
12-26-14, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Lokichan13;1028400]I didn't get the pastry hub last year and regretted it...so it was the second Item I bought this time around! :D[/QUOTI

Isn't it from a box? But it's a little bit expensive,compared to the Barista counter. Love these great Items and we have enough time!😁

filochick1982
12-26-14, 01:17 PM
Yes it's a first place prize from the Cake and Tea box which means your chances of getting it from the box is 1%. Unless you are that lucky 1% of players, it will take a lot more than 49 gems to get it from the box! I highly recommend you buy it now out of the box or any other first place prizes. They are extremely rare. The Barista Counter was an LTO - it was never from a box.

[QUOTE=Lokichan13;1028400]I didn't get the pastry hub last year and regretted it...so it was the second Item I bought this time around! :D[/QUOTI

Isn't it from a box? But it's a little bit expensive,compared to the Barista counter. Love these great Items and we have enough time!😁

orleansparish
12-26-14, 03:36 PM
I'm still going crazy ordering, baking and cooking for three shops. Trying to collect gems to buy at least 3 main pieces. It's insane! Worst part is I have my Mom playing again to get gems from all these versions of games to download, collect gems, buy the goodies and let me dedorate her shop! I'm so happy they have us so many days to save, decide and buy.

filochick1982
12-27-14, 01:24 PM
Can anyone please link to the previous Christmas sales from 2012 and 2013? I think there were screenshots too? I would like to do a comparison.

Natasha_07
12-27-14, 01:38 PM
Can anyone please link to the previous Christmas sales from 2012 and 2013? I think there were screenshots too? I would like to do a comparison.

I don't recall ever seeing a 'Christmas sale' before in the last 2 years, the only times I've seen LTO's & box items on sale is during BF. Maybe they did before 2012 as I wasn't playing before that.

filochick1982
12-27-14, 03:01 PM
There were definitely Christmas sales because I got these box items during those sales:

Trevi fountain
Art stand
Surfboard display
Sandcastle

I have screenshots of the last 3 Black Friday sales and the above items aren't in that so that's why I know they're from old Christmas sales.

I don't recall ever seeing a 'Christmas sale' before in the last 2 years, the only times I've seen LTO's & box items on sale is during BF. Maybe they did before 2012 as I wasn't playing before that.

Natasha_07
12-27-14, 03:54 PM
There were definitely Christmas sales because I got these box items during those sales:

Trevi fountain
Art stand
Surfboard display
Sandcastle

I have screenshots of the last 3 Black Friday sales and the above items aren't in that so that's why I know they're from old Christmas sales.
Were those items around 40 gems ?

I'm pretty sure that sale was December 2012. The beach hut, barista & gelato were like 50 gems back then.

http://i57.tinypic.com/ru5v8x.jpg

This all I found in google images on any previous holiday sale, as I don't find anything on the forums.

EDIT: Added image.

PepperWoo
12-27-14, 04:25 PM

I did a quick scan at the forum and found a talk about LTO sales in Christmas 2012 but people didn't post screenshots. Found a blog post somewhere but I am not allowed to post outside links here... so I'm just going to post her screencaps instead. :) If you google her blogspot you'll be able to see the whole post! ;)

http://i.imgur.com/fClsTir.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1m9tnbA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eHHFdAR.jpg

(credits to the owner)

filochick1982
12-27-14, 07:51 PM
Thanks PepperWoo! That's definitely the sale I bought those items from! So it looks like there was no Christmas sale in 2013? I honestly can't remember...

PepperWoo
12-27-14, 09:31 PM
Thanks PepperWoo! That's definitely the sale I bought those items from! So it looks like there was no Christmas sale in 2013? I honestly can't remember...

Yeah.. I have searched the forum for the Christmas sale 2013 but only found regular weekly updates, no great sale or anything except Black Friday.

kvoeller
12-30-14, 09:59 AM
Well I can't add anything to this discussion that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted to say thanks to TL for the amazing sale! I'm too lazy to post on the threads for Fashion and Restaurant, but the same goes for those sales. Great job!

steelersbabyyy
12-31-14, 10:02 AM
do we usually get gem sales on new years eve or new years day?

ilaria2464
01-01-15, 02:42 AM
Ahh! I'm so excited, I finally got a gem sale! I bought soo much, more than I should have....:p I got the sampler cart, pastry hub, lotus fountain, fairy grotto, fairy kitchen, coffee bean display, barista counter, pie rack, and the bakers square. I'm so happy these items were released again! Thanks TL! Now I just need to expand my bakery to fit all of this stuff!

P.s. I went a little overboard, I bought almost as much on my second bakery :rolleyes:

orleansparish
01-01-15, 02:47 AM
Ahh! I'm so excited, I finally got a gem sale! I bought soo much, more than I should have....:p I got the sampler cart, pastry hub, lotus fountain, fairy grotto, fairy kitchen, coffee bean display, barista counter, pie rack, and the bakers square. I'm so happy these items were released again! Thanks TL! Now I just need to expand my bakery to fit all of this stuff!

P.s. I went a little overboard, I bought almost as much on my second bakery :rolleyes:

Woohoo! I love reading about folks who went all out and filled their shops. I'm going to buy a tiny bit of gems to get one main piece for my 2nd and 3rd shops. Don't want them all to look the same so deciding between the bakers square and barista counter. I tell myself of how hard it was to get the pastry hub on main account, then another part of me says not everything can be pink. I know...crazy right?! But I have just a few more days to decide and am done cooking to save gems. My fingers just can't take anymore. So 50 gems and I'll make do and dedorate as best I can.

Have fun with your stuff!

ElaineCarrel
01-02-15, 06:53 PM
I'm so upset! My Debit Card #?was scammed on Christmas Day and I've not been able 2 make anymore gem purchases since then bcuz they had 2 close out the card. Believe me I'm so ticked off. my credit union told me it would take 7-9 business day for me 2 receive me new card so I've got my fingers crossed.

Then on top of things, I got caught in a gem trap and lost 100 gems when I accidentally bought 1,000,000 coins when my stylus slipped and hit that button at the top of my screen where ur able to purchase coins for either 10'or 100 gems and since they'd already refunded 10 gems for me last yr when I'd accidentally hit that button and they'd tood me that they'd not do it a 2nd time, I knew that they wouldn't do it a 2nd time.

There's a few more items that I really want but not being able 2 purchase gems right now I'm just hoping..... I'm maxed on all the recipes and all the appliances so keep ur fingers crossed 4 me plz. At 1st I wasn't really gonna purchase a whole lot but after visiting various bakeries and thinking about it ive decided what the heck, let's go 4 it and then diseaster strikes. I hope things will work out and I get my card in the mail tomorrow.

Natasha_07
01-02-15, 07:09 PM
Then on top of things, I got caught in a gem trap and lost 100 gems when I accidentally bought 1,000,000 coins when my stylus slipped and hit that button at the top of my screen where ur able to purchase coins for either 10'or 100 gems and since they'd already refunded 10 gems for me last yr when I'd accidentally hit that button and they'd tood me that they'd not do it a 2nd time, I knew that they wouldn't do it a 2nd time.

That sucks big time! I always keep my fingers from touching the top of my tab screen. Happened to me before, learned the hard way. Hope it goes well for you!

PepperWoo
01-03-15, 02:21 AM
I too have bought more stuff than I probably should have but who cares - I missed out on all sales before 2014 so I guess my huge Christmas shopping was justified. ;)

PennyLane1900
01-03-15, 07:58 AM
I wish we'd get more great sales like this one! Enough time to buy anything and really great items! I bought gems for the first time,cause i wanted to get many things. :) More p!ease TL!

bdocc
01-03-15, 02:47 PM
I've got 110 gems left but I don't know what to get with them. I am thinking on getting the garden tea party but I'm not sure if it's worth it, any advice?

jandtandn
01-03-15, 02:56 PM
I've got 110 gems left but I don't know what to get with them. I am thinking on getting the garden tea party but I'm not sure if it's worth it, any advice?

I would get it if only so you don't regret not getting it later. The colors go really well with the majority of the other items from the sale. I think it would look nice next to the Lotus Fountain and the Pastry Hub and even the Barista Counter. It reminds me of a bakery I went to that had a little garden section out back.

soulmatesn
01-04-15, 10:16 AM
What day and what time does the sale end uk time please

ojapple96
01-04-15, 05:56 PM

Same question I was coming on here to ask only for US CST - anyone keeping track?

ojapple96
01-04-15, 06:43 PM
double post sorry!

ojapple96
01-04-15, 07:26 PM
Same question I was coming on here to ask only for US CST - anyone keeping track?

Answering my own question the ticker now says 20 hours so check the tab with the items and it'll give you the time

PepperWoo
01-04-15, 07:32 PM

Answering my own question the ticker now says 20 hours so check the tab with the items and it'll give you the time

Yeah it says 20 hours left... so it should end at 10pm UK time I guess? But I would advise you to buy the things that you want much earlier, right now if possible, cause there have been many cases in the past where people would buy things close to the remaining time left, only to find out that their purchases didn't sync properly so they ended up with none of the items they bought in their storage.

irlanda_c
01-05-15, 12:17 AM
I put in storage my christmas items, left the winter theme, and put out the barista counter and baker's square! I am going to sleep very happy!(and my husband is afraid about it lol)

filochick1982
01-05-15, 03:31 PM
Aww I thought you were playing around in 2012 and 2013? I always thought you were a long term player.

I too have bought more stuff than I probably should have but who cares - I missed out on all sales before 2014 so I guess my huge Christmas shopping was justified. ;)

PepperWoo
01-05-15, 04:17 PM
Aww I thought you were playing around in 2012 and 2013? I always thought you were a long term player.

I've been playing on/off since 2011 and for some weird coincidence, I'm almost always on hiatus during the year-end holidays and that's the time when sales happen so... XD

ElaineCarrel
01-05-15, 05:45 PM
Well the Christmas Sale has ended and I want to say THANKS TL FOR GIVING US THIS WONDERFUL SALE.

orleansparish
01-06-15, 05:58 AM
I didn't get all the things I wanted on my 2nd and 3rd bakery but came out good overall. I was supposed to get the barista counter but I just couldn't handle all the tip, top, tapping anymore. Oh well! This was a great event and my shops will look great.

filochick1982
01-06-15, 03:05 PM
I'm very pleased with all my sale purchases. I was able to get a few items in my Wishlist so I'm a happy camper. Also feel very lucky I was around for all the previous sales from 2012 onwards as those sales were very good too. There are only a handful of displays in boxes now that I still want.