PDA

View Full Version : Expansion major disappointed

boutiqa75
12-18-14, 02:19 PM
First I expand and find small bushes, now on level 20+ I'm finding trees in replace of the expansion slot that costs 800,000 coins to have the tree removed when I've already paid 40,000 coins to expand in the first place, thinking I might quit this game it's dragon story is giving very little rewards very upset I've got to say good bye to all my cute dragons :confused:

cocauina
12-18-14, 02:41 PM
You need to expand first and in second you need to pay to clear the foliage. The only expansions where you expand and don't need to pay to clear any foliage is expanding on the Mining Island.

That's how it is.

PernReloaded
12-18-14, 11:29 PM
Part of that is simply your level - they raise the bar at various levels so that players who are higher levels are more challenged to get things done. You'll also find that you need an increasing number of expansion permits and the like from neighbors. But yes, on the main island you have to first expand and then clear foliage - virtually EVERY game like this has obstacles like that. It's worth it, though, because there are a lot of nice dragons and rewards to be had if you like playing.

tuffyjkitten
12-19-14, 10:48 AM
Exactly. Wait until the expansion takes almost 3 days to do and then the foliage costs 800,000 coins each to clear. That's what advancing levels does: makes things longer and more expensive.