PDA

View Full Version : 2 Problems

rjazz
12-18-14, 11:20 AM
I sort of noticed this the first 2 days of the Christmas event, but then paid attention this morning. When my crops come in, I don't get presents for all of them. On the first farm this morning, I took note of how many presents I had before clicking the apple (8 hours), I waited for the presents pop-up, it never did & I did not receive any presents. The other five farms worked correctly. I believe I also had the same thing happen in the previous days but was clicking the apples too fast to actually count.
Problem 2, I stated playing Fish Frenzy when the competition started, when I reached the first level 12?, I did not notice any rewards, but then it said to play to 30, I did that this morning & received nothing, but now it says to play to 54 to receive rewards.
rjazz, ipad mini 8.1.2, FS 1.4.2

[S8] Regina
12-18-14, 12:09 PM
I sort of noticed this the first 2 days of the Christmas event, but then paid attention this morning. When my crops come in, I don't get presents for all of them. On the first farm this morning, I took note of how many presents I had before clicking the apple (8 hours), I waited for the presents pop-up, it never did & I did not receive any presents. The other five farms worked correctly. I believe I also had the same thing happen in the previous days but was clicking the apples too fast to actually count.
Problem 2, I stated playing Fish Frenzy when the competition started, when I reached the first level 12?, I did not notice any rewards, but then it said to play to 30, I did that this morning & received nothing, but now it says to play to 54 to receive rewards.
rjazz, ipad mini 8.1.2, FS 1.4.2

You get 1 Present per hour, so planting 1-hour Food will reward you 1 Present. We tested each Food in the Farms and received Presents for Food over 1-hour.

We do not offer Gems for downloading our games, but there are other goals that offer Gem rewards. If you have questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com.

rjazz
12-18-14, 03:35 PM
I understand you get the presents (1 per hour planting), when I harvest I am not getting the presents. One grand farm this morning yielded no presents-it was an 8 hour harvest. When I harvested again today at lunch one of the grand farms did not again give me any presents-it was a 5 hour harvest.

I know you do not get gems for downloading the games. Doesn't the Co-op playing, pop-ups & saying you get rewards for playing Fish Frenzy mean anything and they keep increasing the goal for the rewards?

kooky panda
12-22-14, 03:40 PM
If you are not getting the presents after harvesting, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

As for the goals, as you can see by the photo, IOS players do not get gems(rewards) for downloading or playing other games. There are other goals that you will see that do offer the gems, but not the one you are referring to.