PDA

View Full Version : someone else's bakery appear instead of mine!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 03:23 AM
Hi I am new to the game... but already chose my id and bakerys name...i have been playing all day reached lvl 6 my id is Justita and suddenly i return to game and my bakery doesn't appear... it loads Pupicel s bakery...what can i do to recover my bakery?

xray_r2002
07-24-12, 06:45 PM
I have the exact same problem! I don't know how to "log out" of their bakery to "log on" to mine!!
!

k2b2unit
07-24-12, 08:38 PM
I just started having that problem tonight...and my 14 yr old is having the same issue. He got into one of my neighbor's. When I WAS able to get into my bakery...my neighborhood had been compromised as well as other things..You see, the problem is..when people get into your bakeries or restaurants or WHATEVER...they can do anything they want to your place and if you've ever bought gems and have a credit or debit card registered with TL..that person is FREE to roam and do damage..I saw it happen right before my eyes. I am sick and tired of TL putting all of us in danger. I had a friend who's Storm ID had been stolen and she had all sorts of damages done including personal damages including charges made under her credit card to various and assorted places. IS TL sorry? uhm..no

DaojinWildfire
07-24-12, 09:23 PM
The account issues you guys may have experienced in any to all of your games should have been resolved around 8:30pm PDT. Please restart your device and try to access your games. If you are still experiencing account issues after restarting your device, please post any additional details in THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32388-Account-Issues-With-All-TeamLava-Games). Any additional information you can provide would be helpful, such as the error message you see or if the game still doesn't display your account, but someone else's, and which game you attempted to log into.

Please also send an email to support (support@teamlava.com) so we can investigate your account for any remaining issues you may be experiencing. I am locking this thread so we can redirect all of you to the main announcement thread where we can focus and gather details for anyone still experiencing issues. Thank you for your patience!