PDA

View Full Version : cambio de juegos otro celular

rachesho
12-17-14, 03:42 PM
Hola,solo quer?a saber si se puede tranferir el juego a otro cel y si se puede,quiero saber como se hace!!
ayudenme plis!

IsisGarden
12-17-14, 03:50 PM
Hola,solo quer?a saber si se puede tranferir el juego a otro cel y si se puede,quiero saber como se hace!!
ayudenme plis! Translation (google translate) Hello, just wanted ? To know if you can TRANSFER the game to another cel and if you can , I want to know how its done !! plis help me !

Yes, you can... Here's the link... (S?, usted puede ... Aqu? est? el enlace ...)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games

fatmama64
12-17-14, 05:41 PM
Yes, just do it! SETTINGS in FS and create a PASSWORD. OPEN restaurant story christmas and on the RIGHT hand corner on top is this cyan blue icon. Go there. ID and PASSWORD and PROCEED. Don't be afraid. I just did it. GOOD LUCK!

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 06:04 PM
ayudenme plis!

Hola

Por si acaso estas en androide, esto es lo que debes hacer:
En la seccion HELP/FAQ crea tu contrasena en tu dispositivo viejo, luego bajas a tu nuevo dispositivo el juego RESTAURANT STORY (aunque no lo juegues).

En la parte de ACCOUNT SETTINGS, selecciona la parte que dice "log in to another account" y alli introduces tu id y contrasena vieja y listo.

Espero que te haya ayudado y buena suerte con tu transferencia!

Compassionategames
12-29-16, 07:39 PM
Hi, I want to know if I can change the game of device in fashion story and how i can do it

IsisGarden
01-01-17, 06:43 PM
Hi, I want to know if I can change the game of device in fashion story and how i can do it

Are you asking how to transfer your game to a new device?