PDA

View Full Version : Locked gifts

LairofTanith
12-16-14, 10:48 PM
I am on level 16, and I am receiving oven parts, paint and other items that I am not sure hat they are for. Whenever I click on "use gift" a message pops up saying it's an oven part or whatever and there's also a lock on these gifts. I've asked my neighbors what level I need to be on to use these parts but they on't remember. Help! Oh, I am IOS

FrozenTurtle
12-17-14, 11:24 AM
Appliance parts cannot be used from your inventory. You will need to have an appliance that requires that item, tap on it to manage, and you will be brought to a menu to use the parts. Which items appear as being locked? I can take a look for you.

LairofTanith
12-18-14, 03:56 PM
Appliance parts cannot be used from your inventory. You will need to have an appliance that requires that item, tap on it to manage, and you will be brought to a menu to use the parts. Which items appear as being locked? I can take a look for you.

All of them, other than food items

carabellexo
12-20-14, 01:48 PM
The only way to use those parts is to buy an appliance. You can take food out by making sure you have a spare counter and clicking on the food in your inventory.

LairofTanith
12-20-14, 09:44 PM
Thank you!