PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a New Year tree this year?

jopik
12-16-14, 10:05 PM
I chopped all the trees from 2013 xmas event since there was no option to store it, and was wondering if TL would give it to us this year as well.
Its just not a real Christmas without a tree in a kingdom:)
Merry Christmas Everyone!
May all TL stuff and all players find peace and happiness, and may this year brings us the most exciting and interesting quests:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-17-14, 07:43 AM
LOL!! I don't know why the title of this thread made me giggle so much, lol.

Maybe it's because we currently have (or have access to) the following abundance of TREES:
- All regular trees (in the market) ... oak, willow, red/yellow acers, dead, white birch, elm, aspen, crabapple & pine (which are soooo cute as babies)
- Maple & Sap Trees
- Fruit Trees ... apple, lemon, orange
- Magic Fruit Tree
- Living Wood Tree
- Goddess Tree
- Spooky Tree (if you did the H'ween event)
- Heartbloom, Lovepuff & Kissing Willow (if you were here at Valentine's)
- Faerie Flowers (that are as BIG as a tree, lol)
....and Ivy came OUT of a tree, lol (& her house has a tree attached to it! Lol)

But, there IS somebody at TL who luuuuuuuvs faces in trees lol, jopik, so you may very well get your New Year's Wishing Tree afterall.

*running away giggling*

reliquary
12-17-14, 10:16 AM
Wait, did someone say trees��.........lol!

How bout a FIREWORKS tree!...you know, the kind that shoots fireworks like when you collect from an adventure!
Could drop a jolt of energy for the new year.

But in case u didn't know........there are Fireworks tonite in honor of our Grand Poobah! It's North Woods Birthday!!!

glimmergate
12-17-14, 11:19 AM
Mmmmayyyybee :D

(And in the possible event where there are Christmas trees, then hypothetically speaking we may have added some new functionality that allows you to possibly store them, as long as they're un-chopped)

(I guess we'll just have to wait and see ;) )

dragon2046
12-17-14, 11:30 AM

(And in the possible event where there are Christmas trees, then hypothetically speaking we may have added some new functionality that allows you to possibly store them, as long as they're un-chopped)

Awesome glimmergate ! I love CS. Thank u for all the TL team does to make this game great.
Happy holidays to everyone.

Queenzod
12-17-14, 12:04 PM

Ooo! Ooo! Yes! (Jumping up and down) I don't wanna wait! I wants things now! :)

iAyun
12-17-14, 12:44 PM
I just realized that the old christmas trees (grand, winter white, and classic) are still laying around my castle for about a year now..
It is time to re-decorating a bit for christmas.. :)

It is almost/already a year and I never open the presents inside those trees... :P

Edit: add second picture, which I think it is better.. :D

kat8rose
12-17-14, 04:41 PM

Was there an update yesterday, Tuesday, December 16th .... Tuesday is the update day, right? if

if I have the wrong day please let me know, or is it normally is Tuesday and there wasn't one please let me know that too! happy holidays to all thanks

SpiritWind00
12-17-14, 04:55 PM
Was there an update yesterday, Tuesday, December 16th .... Tuesday is the update day, right?
if I have the wrong day please let me know, or is it normally is Tuesday and there wasn't one please let me know that too! happy holidays to all thanks

Update day is tomorrow, same time, same day as other updates.

Liloze
12-17-14, 06:04 PM

Yessssss, Christmas has come earlier this year lol,
Thank you Glimmergate,
loved the Christmas trees last year :D

gilachaya
12-17-14, 08:12 PM

Woohoo!! I wish it was tomorrow already!!! Thank you for the hints!!!!

anne202b
12-18-14, 10:32 AM
Sorry if this has been clarified before but what time/zone is the update? Right now it's 12:30 pm EST for me & I'm way too excited, as an adult, for a game update. LOL Love this game, TL, & all you posters. ��

Liloze
12-18-14, 10:43 AM
Sorry if this has been clarified before but what time/zone is the update? Right now it's 12:30 pm EST for me & I'm way too excited, as an adult, for a game update. LOL Love this game, TL, & all you posters. ��

Usually I get the update at 3:00 EST. So 2 hours and 15 minutes to the update ...cannot wait ...

anne202b
12-18-14, 12:25 PM
Usually I get the update at 3:00 EST. So 2 hours and 15 minutes to the update ...cannot wait ...

Thanks, Liloze!! :)

kooky panda
12-18-14, 12:29 PM
New Update thread. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76328-Castle-Story-12-18-2014-New-craft-building!)