PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:02 AM
I would like to know what happens to my restaurant if i go on a holiday. To go on-line in a different country is very expensive so i think i can't play for almost 3 weeks. Do i have to start all over then?

Unregistered
02-02-11, 09:59 AM
I would recommend you let your food run out, then put everything but 1 item in storage. Use the 1 item to block your door. Post a message on you wall to let your neighbors know what's going on, and hopefully they won't delete you. If I notice one of my neighbors has dropped to a 0, I read their wall before deleting. I don't delete them if they say they are going to be away for a while. Then when you return home, you can just start up again where you were. HTH!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:43 PM
If your restaurant is big enough, you can try being inventive, like writing the words ' on holiday' or 'away' or 'be back' and the date, or something like that with your tables or tiles.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:49 PM
let your neighbours know that you are away and for how long, if they are good nb's they don t delete you and keep tipping watering and cleaning, if not then it s not a good nb. i have great neighbours, when i am away its always full
thanks neighbours