PDA

View Full Version : Lost Sleigh (world event)

GC5410
12-16-14, 06:23 PM
Help, I've lost my sleigh! I just achieved it and was trying to place it when the game refreshed and I lost it - thought it might be back in my inventory (have force closed and un/re-installed), but it's not - is it lost forever?!

[S8] Regina
12-16-14, 06:53 PM
Help, I've lost my sleigh! I just achieved it and was trying to place it when the game refreshed and I lost it - thought it might be back in my inventory (have force closed and un/re-installed), but it's not - is it lost forever?!

Hi there! We checked your account and saw the Wooden Sleigh in your Storage. Please try force-closing the game to check again. Thank you!

GC5410
12-16-14, 07:14 PM
Thank you :)

It didn't appear in my inventory earlier when I force closed, but have just checked now and it has re-appeared in my inventory (without even force closing), guess it was just a matter of time! Thanks :)

[S8] Regina
12-17-14, 11:17 AM
Thank you :)

It didn't appear in my inventory earlier when I force closed, but have just checked now and it has re-appeared in my inventory (without even force closing), guess it was just a matter of time! Thanks :)

Glad things worked out! :D