PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story December 17th 2014 Update

Natasha_07
12-16-14, 05:09 PM
It's on the blog.

edit (KP)

Androids will need to download Bakery Story Christmas (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory41) from google play.

PepperWoo
12-16-14, 05:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l4o9vfx.jpg

Natasha_07
12-16-14, 05:17 PM
I hope they're not in a box, I would buy everything if the price is right.

beckyfoll
12-16-14, 05:19 PM
Looks like a box ��������
Really hoping it's not!!

Natasha_07
12-16-14, 05:26 PM
I hope they're not in a box, I would buy everything if the price is right.

BTW I see a new door ?!

PepperWoo
12-16-14, 05:27 PM
I love everything I see in this update! But looks gem-heavy as well. xD I just hope they're all out of the box items and not regular update + new box cause I want to be able to choose what I want from those things! Especially that fireplace stocking decor!

Natasha_07
12-16-14, 05:42 PM
I love everything I see in this update! But looks gem-heavy as well. xD I just hope they're all out of the box items and not regular update + new box cause I want to be able to choose what I want from those things! Especially that fireplace stocking decor!

It would be totally awesome if it were for coins, it looks boxed up but then there are 2 sets of chairs, 2 tables, 2 wallpaper, 2 tiles and a new door so I'm hoping all these are indicators that at least 1 display (yeah fireplace) could be outside.

Can't wait.

ashrb
12-16-14, 05:52 PM
Really hoping this isn't a box, but if it is I might have to cave in because that fireplace display is too cute! Oh and look... another fountain...

orleansparish
12-16-14, 05:53 PM
Its time for a box so Im sure Thats what it will be. But prove me wrong. I want two of those candy Cane fountains but am broke due to using My gems on old xmas boxes. Darn you for making me tempt it!

PepperWoo
12-16-14, 06:00 PM
While some of these items are indeed box-worthy, I'm sure it won't be solely a box update if it is because there are tables, chairs, tiles, door, and other wall decos that are not supposed to be in a mystery box.

ElaineCarrel
12-16-14, 06:23 PM
Plz don't b a box. I'd love to b able to add to my Xmas items w/o going into a box.

aiyoosha
12-16-14, 06:33 PM
fs got a box so im guessing this too gonna be a box :(

twospoons
12-16-14, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l4o9vfx.jpg

a lot of that stuff i don't recognize at all! both tables & chairs, two kinds of tiles, 3 wallpapers, 2 cake displays, and then the fountain, fireplace & 2 winter scenes. have i just been missing stuff, or is all of that new? obviously the wreath, fireplace, fountain & santa cake are, since they're specifically mentioned in the teaser, but if the rest of it is new content then this is the biggest update ever! anyway, i have leftover BF gems, so even if the non-tables are in a box, i'll try my luck, cause there's a lot of really good stuff here. and i'm glad to see some generalized winter stuff too!

of course, some of it could be older stuff that i just ignored because it cost gems or something.

AnnasCoffee
12-16-14, 07:26 PM
this is a HUGE update ...

7 floor displays .... SEVEN !! Four of them are very large. Makes me think it's a box, that's a lots of floor displays.

2 wallpapers
2 floor tiles
2 tables
2 chairs
2 wall deco (one is a door, I hope it's coins)

I can't tell, is there a divider between the 'bridge' and the 'fireplace scene'? Or is it attached to one of those two displays? I hope it's a separate divider, it's cute.

Do the other TL games get a new fountain every month like Bakery Story? Or are we the only 'lucky' ones?

mergirl96
12-16-14, 07:37 PM
Everything looks so lovely! Hoping it's not a box!

orleansparish
12-16-14, 07:39 PM
Do the other TL games get a new fountain every month like Bakery Story? Or are we the only 'Lucky' ones?

We could only wish we did a on fashion. There are about three dozen fountains and ponds on farm 2. But the fountains are usually so cute on here. I wish I had the one from the tea box and the gardeners box.

rosewaterlily
12-16-14, 07:54 PM
Doesn't look like a box, unless they've changed the way of releasing items since box week always only has a box and nothing else. And the outdoor displays look kind of big to be 2nd place box prizes. Hey, two cake displays, will consider if the price is right. I'll have to have a closer look at the fountain to decide if it's right for my bakery. The peppermint tables and chairs are nice too.

jandtandn
12-16-14, 07:54 PM
Looks like a new pink counter, too? Behind the fireplace display and down in the bottom.

filochick1982
12-16-14, 09:33 PM
I need everything in that picture. And I will be buying it all - box or no box! Can't get enough of a Christmas decor!

lbakecakesl
12-16-14, 09:53 PM
Finally! Winter decorations that aren't all the same color. My bakery is starting to look bland with all the snow. I really hope that those tables aren't gem heavy though.

Lokichan13
12-17-14, 03:20 AM
If I weren't broke, I would bet money that its a box and some decor for coins/gem update.

But hey, maybe we will get lucky and it will just be the latter...if it is I REALLY need to expand more :(

And look! Its a fountain just for me!!!!

*Loki goes and cries in the corner*

Man do I feel sorry for all of you who bought the peppermint tables this last go around...then here they release an upgraded version...
at least some of you can get chairs for them now...

minidemon88
12-17-14, 04:06 AM
Wow, everything is so pretty and I keep staring at the candy cane fountain! Must-get! Hopefully it won't be too gems heavy or maybe they will be generous enough to let it be for coins. Just like the harvest fountain back then. XD The fireplace stockings looks not bad.

Hoping the door will be for coins please!

sls0991
12-17-14, 04:29 AM
Man do I feel sorry for all of you who bought the peppermint tables this last go around...then here they release an upgraded version...
at least some of you can get chairs for them now...

Haha yes! I am very excited to get some new christmas tables WITH chairs!! I mean come on TL, do you really expect my poor customers to stand while they eat their meals, how rude! lol.

The stuff looks great, but I will wait to see how it actually looks in my bakery, close up! It will be different to have a box update and a regular update, but I'm not complaining. The more content available, the merrier!

alexnfriends
12-17-14, 04:37 AM
Chairs! The tables have chairs!

algalesia
12-17-14, 07:20 AM
brightest biggest update ever....the only this year which actually deserves my hard earned gems.....darn I was saving for new year /valentine

angeleyes17
12-17-14, 07:47 AM
Today is going to drag on until this update is released lol. It looks super exciting!!!!

layla1889
12-17-14, 08:27 AM
this is a HUGE update ...

7 floor displays .... SEVEN !! Four of them are very large. Makes me think it's a box, that's a lots of floor displays.

2 wallpapers
2 floor tiles
2 tables
2 chairs
2 wall deco (one is a door, I hope it's coins)

I can't tell, is there a divider between the 'bridge' and the 'fireplace scene'? Or is it attached to one of those two displays? I hope it's a separate divider, it's cute.

Do the other TL games get a new fountain every month like Bakery Story? Or are we the only 'lucky' ones?

Yeah it looks like a separate divider to me too. Can't wait! Me likey!!

ElectricLove91
12-17-14, 09:03 AM
Oh my lanta! In love with this! Buying everything for sure!! Hehehehe

aiyoosha
12-17-14, 09:52 AM
Today is going to drag on until this update is released lol. It looks super exciting!!!!

i kno right! im waiting and its taking forever!

441sogo
12-17-14, 10:17 AM
Please, please, please Team Lava, make this update available to ALL players, regardless of level. The last seasonal update was locked for players below level 50. New players and players with bakeries at lower levels like festive decor too!!

my607
12-17-14, 10:46 AM
This update is great and pretty have gems saved up. But hopefully doesn't cost too much gems.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 10:54 AM
The countdown takes so long...

PepperWoo
12-17-14, 12:05 PM
I was wondering where some of the items in the teaser are cause I opened my game first on Android... turns out some of the items are not yet there but they are available on iOS. Must be a new version coming up!

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:06 PM
I was wondering where some of the items in the teaser are cause I opened my game first on Android... turns out some of the items are not yet there. Must be a new version coming up!

Can you see them on iOS ?

ashrb
12-17-14, 12:08 PM
I am oh so happy the fireplace stockings display is only 45 gems and not a box item! I just need a gem sale and I'll be buying it :o I'm also on Android and half the items are missing, so I'm guessing there will be a new version since we're due for one. Can someone please post a list of all of the items and costs?

PepperWoo
12-17-14, 12:08 PM

Yes they are on iOS! I'm gonna compile the items and post in a while. :)

filochick1982
12-17-14, 12:12 PM
Yes they are up.

Maybe PepperWoo can do the screenshots.

The winter proposal display, fountain and display with a fireplace are all for gems but the others are for coins. Both tables are for gems but chairs are for coins.

The two cake displays, bench and romantic skate are for coins.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:13 PM
Yes they are on iOS! I'm gonna compile the items and post in a while. :)

Thanks for doing that, it would be nice to know how much the missing items cost before buying.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:15 PM
Yes they are up.

Maybe PepperWoo can do the screenshots.

The winter proposal display, fountain and display with a fireplace are all for gems but the others are for coins. Both tables are for gems but chairs are for coins.

The two cake displays, bench and romantic skate are for coins.
Really ? That's sweet, I might end up with all the displays after all. Thanks for the info.

filochick1982
12-17-14, 12:19 PM
Everything is gorgeous so great update overall :)

The new door and wreath are for gems but there's a new pink counter and 2 wallpapers for coins and one floor tile for gems and one for coins! The candy cane divider is for coins too!

Really ? That's sweet, I might end up with all the displays after all. Thanks for the info.

minidemon88
12-17-14, 12:22 PM
Nice, the candy cane fountain is 35 gems. We got a mixed of gems and coins decorations. Yay! Though I'd said a little gems heavy on the decoration side. But at least the size is big not like the one in rs. =.=" And... they brought back some of the past items like the holiday bear and offered two items from last year Christmas box. :D

ashrb
12-17-14, 12:22 PM
We also have LTO items! The holiday bear is back, santa's chimney for 15 gems, bag of gifts for 15 gems, brick display for 25 gems, holiday carolers for 35 gems, snowman workshop for 40 gems.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:24 PM
This is the biggest best update ever, even though some items are probably in a new android edition, still we got lots to choose from.

PepperWoo
12-17-14, 12:25 PM
What a huge update! Definitely buying the fireplace stockings but not quite sure how to put everything I wanna buy here in my bakery! XD

http://i.imgur.com/4VllLZd.jpg

And the LTOs

http://i.imgur.com/4Zqxox2.jpg

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:25 PM
We also have LTO items! The holiday bear is back, santa's chimney for 15 gems, bag of gifts for 15 gems, brick display for 25 gems, holiday carolers for 35 gems, snowman workshop for 40 gems.

:confused: Wait let me go check back.

ashrb
12-17-14, 12:29 PM
What a huge update! Definitely buying the fireplace stockings but not quite sure how to put everything I wanna buy here in my bakery! XD

And the LTOs

Thank you, Pepper! I think my only gripe is I wish at lease one table was for coins, but apart from that this update is so big and very generous. I was a bit worried about Christmas updates because last years weren't that great, but it seems like TL has listened and delivered for this Christmas :)

minidemon88
12-17-14, 12:32 PM
The santa's chimmey and bag of gifts are from last year box, though I'm not sure about the snowman workshop. Hmmm~

steelersbabyyy
12-17-14, 12:33 PM

And the LTOs

does android have different updates because i only got half of these items? the only table it shows for me is the candy table. i dont have any new counters. it doesnt show the winter proposal, present cake display, candy cane bench, romantic display, the candy heart tile, or the ribbon wall paper.

it shows everything else though for me.. anyone else have this problem?

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:37 PM
does android have different updates because i only got half of these items? the only table it shows for me is the candy table. i dont have any new counters. it doesnt show the winter proposal, present cake display, candy cane bench, romantic display, the candy heart tile, or the ribbon wall paper.

it shows everything else though for me.. anyone else have this problem?

Yep! Android here too, we will probably get a new edition soon.

441sogo
12-17-14, 12:38 PM
The santa's chimmey and bag of gifts are from last year box, though I'm not sure about the snowman workshop. Hmmm~

If I recall correctly, the snowman workshop was a 2nd place prize from last year's box.

filochick1982
12-17-14, 12:38 PM
How on earth am I going to fit all this in my bakery? #firstworldproblems
I think the winter displays will need to go in storage in favour if these new items!

Loving this update! Thanks for delivering this year TL! Awesome goal prizes, recipes and now this update!

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 12:39 PM
How on earth am I going to fit all this in my bakery? #firstworldproblems
I think the winter displays will need to go in storage in favour if these new items!

Loving this update! Thanks for delivering this year TL! Awesome goal prizes, recipes and now this update!
Agree! Best bakery goals and update items ever. They really went all out this time, so happy it wasn't a box!

pipipooh1977
12-17-14, 12:44 PM
Only a few things not too xmas-y looking, everything else I passed on. Let's get more "winter" stuff!!!! Think about everybody each update TL, not just one group!!! Not that difficult to do, really it's not......geez!

steelersbabyyy
12-17-14, 12:44 PM
you think they'll have a 30% gem sale as well?

minidemon88
12-17-14, 12:45 PM
If I recall correctly, the snowman workshop was a 2nd place prize from last year's box.

Ah, thanks for the info! :)

filochick1982
12-17-14, 12:49 PM
I usually get a gem sale a couple of times a week so I think you might be OK! I need a gem sale myself actually since I blew all my gems on previous Christmas boxes!

you think they'll have a 30% gem sale as well?

filochick1982
12-17-14, 12:50 PM
They were quick to remove that box, yet two older boxes are still on the Android Christmas version from last year.

orleansparish
12-17-14, 12:57 PM
I usually get a gem sale a couple of times a week so I think you might be OK! I need a gem sale myself actually since I blew all my gems on previous Christmas boxes!

Same here. I'm totally kicking myself for spending My 244 saved gems, two Sunday's ago on old boxes. Thinking we wouldn't get anything great this year. Now Im kicking myself. I love just About everything and will be buying up a storm, as soon as I get a gem sale.

I'm just miffed however, that on one place where I have enough gems to buy the candy cane fountain, the items arent available until levels 50 and 51. I think seasonal content should be available for all, not just a certain level. But other than that Im loving it all.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 01:00 PM
Same here. I'm totally kicking myself for spending My 244 saved gems, two Sunday's ago on old boxes. Thinking we wouldn't get anything great this year. Now Im kicking myself. I love just About everything and will be buying up a storm, as soon as I get a gem sale.
l.

Same here too, could have saved 162 gems earned instead of splurging on 4th place box items.

steelersbabyyy
12-17-14, 01:00 PM

haha i had like 300 gems and since black friday wasnt good i just spent all mine on the christmas boxes too!! and i want to buy alot of the new items so i'm hoping theres a gem sale because i only have 16 gems lol

aiyoosha
12-17-14, 01:03 PM
haha yaaaaaa! thank you TL for this awesome update!!!! x

441sogo
12-17-14, 01:04 PM
They were quick to remove that box, yet two older boxes are still on the Android Christmas version from last year.

They did remove it rather quickly! I think it came out just before Christmas, and was gone from the market in January. I can't seem to find the information for it in the master box list, but I have a lot of the items. I'm pretty sure that both the chimney and bag of gifts were 4th place prizes, and the snowman workshop was 2nd place along with the holiday piano.

filochick1982
12-17-14, 01:08 PM
LOL looks like some of us had the same idea!

I don't regret blowing my gems on old boxes because I really love all my Christmas decor. Now I just need to figure out how to fit all this new stuff in. Bakery space is now too small when you have so much decor! #firstworldproblems

I think a few items could work well with Valentine's Day too. Maybe next year I will have an outdoor Valentine's section!

haha i had like 300 gems and since black friday wasnt good i just spent all mine on the christmas boxes too!! and i want to buy alot of the new items so i'm hoping theres a gem sale because i only have 16 gems lol

orleansparish
12-17-14, 01:17 PM
Same here too, could have saved 162 gems earned instead of splurging on 4th place box items.

So...you're saying your don't like those uber tiny Keebler elves..giving you the eye with their weird faces because Theyre Stuck in your shop....when they know they should be inside of your belly? I got four of those dreadful things. They make me sick.

leylaska
12-17-14, 02:03 PM
I I did not have a lot of designs. For example, benches and many others. Please type the answer I think.

rosewaterlily
12-17-14, 02:05 PM
I got the two cake displays straight away since they're small, for coins, and baking related so I don't need to do a major redecoration to fit them. Going to wait and see how the bigger displays look in my neighbors' bakeries before deciding on those. Pondering how many candy tables and chairs to get with the two candy cane ones I got on Black Friday.

jandtandn
12-17-14, 02:52 PM
This update is so cute! Bought at least one of everything, except the Bag of Gifts. Not sure it's worth 15 gems. Happily spent my gems on everything else, though! I hope they continue giving us such adorable items!

LavaRain8
12-17-14, 03:57 PM
Love the Fireplace Stockings item, but it's a double edged sword in that it's a dreaded corner item that you can only really put in the top corner to make it look decent and not block things. I wish they would only use one wall in an item like this, so you can switch it around and make it fit wherever you want. ....but it is what it is, so will have to see how it looks after I buy a few other things and if it's worth it to use. :/

sls0991
12-17-14, 04:06 PM

I guess I was the smart one that saved the gems I didn't spend during Black Friday, lol. So I was able to get everything I wanted in this update and the items are lovely. I still sort of wish for some 1-2 tile items sometimes to fill in the little gaps and make everything flow well. Like some random little elves without being attached to a cookie sheet or maybe Santa Clause himself! And I'd never pass on any reindeer *hint hint*. Some displays of christmas cookies, a miniature christmas village (or a bigger one), some more christmas trees in different color options, and maybe a snow angel just to name a few.

jandtandn
12-17-14, 04:17 PM
I still sort of wish for some 1-2 tile items sometimes to fill in the little gaps and make everything flow well...maybe Santa Clause himself!

There is a 1 tile Santa available for 15 gems right now in the floor decorations tab. I can't remember if it had a timer.

sls0991
12-17-14, 04:57 PM
There is a 1 tile Santa available for 15 gems right now in the floor decorations tab. I can't remember if it had a timer.

The one with the chimney? Yea I didn't even see those until after I started re-decorating, lol. I'm still contemplating on buying some of the LTO stuff, but I'd really much prefer a santa with an entire body, lol. But thanks!

Rainbowpridecafe
12-17-14, 05:22 PM
I see in some of the pictures of the new decorations that some of the decorations are not in the game when I look at the preview for the new decorations we got today they are not in the game I wonder where the new decorations are like some of the tables some of the chairs etc

xxxe
12-17-14, 05:26 PM
I see in some of the pictures of the new decorations that some of the decorations are not in the game when I look at the preview for the new decorations we got today they are not in the game I wonder where the new decorations are like some of the tables some of the chairs etc

If you're on Andorid then you are probably getting an update with the rest of your stuff.

LavaRain8
12-17-14, 06:06 PM

If you're on Andorid then you are probably getting an update with the rest of your stuff.

Yeah, I asked under Bugs & Issues and got confirmation that we had to wait for a new Christmas version on Android. So I guess I will need to wait on redecorating until the gem goal decides to show up...

ashrb
12-17-14, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I asked under Bugs & Issues and got confirmation that we had to wait for a new Christmas version on Android. So I guess I will need to wait on redecorating until the gem goal decides to show up...

If you don't feel like waiting you could always access the new items through an Amazon App Store version. That's what I did.

filochick1982
12-17-14, 07:23 PM
I wonder if last year's Christmas box will be included in this year's Android Christmas version? Would definitely consider opening that box again if it was!

filochick1982
12-17-14, 07:25 PM
When (what day after the current week's update) does a new Android version normally come out and will there be a download prompt in the game?

AuntyRose32
12-17-14, 07:39 PM
Love the Fireplace Stockings item, but it's a double edged sword in that it's a dreaded corner item that you can only really put in the top corner to make it look decent and not block things. I wish they would only use one wall in an item like this, so you can switch it around and make it fit wherever you want. ....but it is what it is, so will have to see how it looks after I buy a few other things and if it's worth it to use. :/

I feel that exact same way. It's the only fault I have with the update. I really wish it was one wall and not a corner piece, as you said it only looks good in the upper right corner of the bakery. Even no walls would be better than a corner piece. My upper right corner is already decorated and I'm happy with it so I don't want to change it but I really want this piece, decisions, decisions!

Love the update TL, great job.

Rainbowpridecafe
12-17-14, 07:47 PM
so let me get this right and not to be rude or disrespectful to anybody but there is supposed to be a Christmas version for Android is that right please somebody confirm so I need to go in to my place store and look for the new bakery story Christmas not from 2013 but for 2014 Christmas edition is that correct please comment

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 07:54 PM
so let me get this right and not to be rude or disrespectful to anybody but there is supposed to be a Christmas version for Android is that right please somebody confirm so I need to go in to my place store and look for the new bakery story Christmas not from 2013 but for 2014 Christmas edition is that correct please comment

If you're on Android you will need to download the new Bakery: Christmas edition, which is not yet available.

It should be in your Google Play Store between this Friday - Monday.

Natasha_07
12-17-14, 07:59 PM
When (what day after the current week's update) does a new Android version normally come out and will there be a download prompt in the game?

Based on my experience, it's totally random as of lately, if not by Friday it should be by Monday or in between.

As for the pop-up, again random. I never got the pop-up for TG edition, before it would be like 1 week after it's in the Google Play Store, now it's 2-3 weeks after. I still haven't receive the one for PSS yet and it's in the store like almost a month now.

Atlantys224
12-17-14, 07:59 PM
I feel that exact same way. It's the only fault I have with the update. I really wish it was one wall and not a corner piece, as you said it only looks good in the upper right corner of the bakery. Even no walls would be better than a corner piece. My upper right corner is already decorated and I'm happy with it so I don't want to change it but I really want this piece, decisions, decisions!

Love the update TL, great job.

Me, too. I saw it last night here and thought how awkward the toy display is right now on Restaurant Story, the one with the elves that is a corner piece like this one. I did, however, find one good use for it. All of my counters are behind that display to the right - hiding food from view. I also would prefer a different background for this bakery display, given that my bakery is more of a winter blue, dark green, and red color. I would have to change some walls and decor just to prevent it from clashing.

LavaRain8
12-17-14, 08:07 PM
If you don't feel like waiting you could always access the new items through an Amazon App Store version. That's what I did.

Thanks! Forgot all about that from last time we didn't get an update. Good ol' Bakery Story Halloween to the rescue once again (though I do hate how long these take to load, but small price to pay for convenience)!

Now to wait for the gem goal, as usual, and spend WAY too long trying to re-do my bakery. :o

ETnomnoms
12-17-14, 10:00 PM
This update is better than this years Black Friday sale :) at least for me lol

Rainbowpridecafe
12-17-14, 11:06 PM
okay so for Android users the new Christmas 2014 edition will be out between Friday to Monday of this week WoW lava team is pushing it and very close to Christmas they have the iPhone Android the iPad all of those versions for Christmas 2014 coming out between Friday and Monday at this week when Christmas is next Thursday which is very odd also on top of that our families serious needs need a secret Santa for Christmas badly cuz we are in dire need of a secret santa I don't know if anybody out here wants to be our secret Santa but it would help just the 411 on anybody would like to help but I hope with the new version of the Christmas 2014 for bakery story I hope it comes out way before Friday please does anybody else have the new version?

jojopeanut
12-17-14, 11:22 PM
Here ya go Android Bakers I expect a dozen frosted sugar cookies for this ;)
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2014-12-17-22-18-31-1.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2014-12-17-22-18-31-1.png.html)

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 05:32 AM
okay so for Android users the new Christmas 2014 edition will be out between Friday to Monday of this week WoW lava team is pushing it and very close to Christmas they have the iPhone Android the iPad all of those versions for Christmas 2014 coming out between Friday and Monday.....

Check your Google Play Store.

I only play on Android so I don't know if iOS gets new editions or not.

I said by Friday - Monday based on my experience as I always have to wait 1-2 days after everyone else for it to show up in my store.

andromedablack
12-18-14, 06:05 AM
How much do the displays with the couples cost?

LavaRain8
12-18-14, 08:36 AM
How much do the displays with the couples cost?

And the LTOs

Winter proposal and romantic skate display prices above thanks to pepperwoo. :)

kooky panda
12-18-14, 09:25 AM
Bakery Story Christmas in google play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory41

Sb1957
12-18-14, 10:48 AM
I want to know if Android players can expect for un update next week with the gems prize, or the only way we have to obtain this new version is from google play store.

Bakery Story Christmas in google play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory41

exhalelaughter
12-18-14, 11:09 AM

I'm wondering if I can level up to 51 before the Christmas season is over? I really want the Santa cake display and candy cane fence/chairs/tables. Thankfully all of them aside from the table are for coins. I'm at level 42 right now. 💔 Thanks Pepperwoo for putting together this chart!

EnchantedCastle
12-18-14, 07:29 PM
New 18 day LTO. Lots of great items! I don't know how to post pics but here's the list:

Tables: white wicker 7 gems

Chairs: gingerbread 30,000 coins
candy cane 30,000 coins

Wall decors: snowflake mirror 6 gems

floor decors: Polar bear 42 gems
sampler cart 28 gems
pastry hub 49 gems
st. Bernard 18 gems
lotus fountain 35 gems
fairy grotto 28 gems
fairy kitchen 41 gems
coffee bean display 20 gems
barista counter 35 gems
santa's sleigh 28 gems
north pole express 49 gems
winter shelf 18 gems
mother's gazebo 13 gems
garden tea party 49 gems
sled pup 18 gems
snowflake cookies 11 gems
date night 49 gems
porcelain tea set 6 gems
teapot fountain 18 gems
waffle cone bench 11 gems
amethyst chalses 11 gems
waffle station 18 gems
book club meeting 32 gems
pie rack 18 gems
baker's square 49 gems

counters: porcelain 11 gems

Natasha_07
12-18-14, 08:38 PM
I'm wondering if I can level up to 51 before the Christmas season is over? I really want the Santa cake display and candy cane fence/chairs/tables. Thankfully all of them aside from the table are for coins. I'm at level 42 right now. �� Thanks Pepperwoo for putting together this chart!

You could level up faster if you cook only Jasmine tea = 84xp (1hr) or if you'd like to make brownies = 4xp(1min) on ALL your appliances.

ojapple96
12-18-14, 10:29 PM
new 18 day lto. Lots of great items! I don't know how to post pics but here's the list:

oh my heavenly days now thats a sale!

Natasha_07
12-19-14, 11:14 AM
I got the new Bakery: CHRISTMAS in my Google play store and I got the pop-up today FRIDAY !

I'm glad I don't have to wait until Monday or 1 week. Also the icon looks just like the gingerbread man from 2012 except this edition is without the fancy backgrounds.

orleansparish
12-19-14, 11:34 AM
I'm wondering if I can level up to 51 before the Christmas season is over? I really want the Santa cake display and candy cane fence/chairs/tables. Thankfully all of them aside from the table are for coins. I'm at level 42 right now. �� Thanks Pepperwoo for putting together this chart!

I was on level 49. I kept making jasmine tea on all 12 of my appliances. All that tapping Ebentually drove me nuts so Im back to making RVC and Valentine cookies. Calculate the items with the shortest cook time and decent xp, compared to how often you can check in to finish cooking. I think it's odd and unfair they release great items but with a level cap, when they know they're notorious for removing content. And it makes no sense for everyone to not buy now. On my level 50 I can't even dream to do the goals and I really wanted the prizes.

Thankfully the ones Im leveling up to get can make up for That.