PDA

View Full Version : Connect to facebook

Jesssterrr
12-16-14, 03:46 PM
I can't log in to my facebook!! I allready send an email to sharkparty, but it doesn't work. I heard more people having this problem, so is it a bug?? I play Monopoly Bingo on my Iphone 4s using the latest ios update and try to open the permission message in safari and on my facebook app. When I click the Oke button (to give permission) nothing happend... I also tried it on my friends Iphone 5s phone but its the same

PikaSquirrel
12-16-14, 06:23 PM
We've received your support ticket. The support agent will continue to work with you on this issue through the ticket. Thanks.

SpiritnFleshTugs
12-18-14, 10:29 PM
I am looking for information how to add friends to the game from facebook.

PikaSquirrel
12-19-14, 03:01 PM
You'll need to connect to Facebook through the game first in order to play with your Facebook friends. If you're experiencing issues with connecting to Facebook in the game, please write to support@sharkparty.com, thank you!

cmauvaise
03-06-15, 04:20 PM
I can't connect with my Facebook either. It says "Oh No! Coming soon" I have the Samsung galaxy 5.

PikaSquirrel
03-06-15, 04:33 PM
I can't connect with my Facebook either. It says "Oh No! Coming soon" I have the Samsung galaxy 5.

Sorry about that, this feature is not available on Android at the moment. We can't speculate when this may become available, but we'll be sure to forward your interest to the development team. Thanks!

glassdragongoddess
06-13-15, 08:38 PM
Why in the world would you have an app on android,but leave off the ability to add friends? That means android users get no gifts at all and must wait 24 hours between games? And you have known about this for months with no steps taken to correct it ? No onder the ratings are terrible. Is hasbro col with putting their name on a broken program?

exmurdoc
06-21-15, 09:53 AM
I'm having the same problem
Only I made a purchase
And cannot transfer my gems to my new phone
WOW. I'm playing monopoly bingo and cannot sync my gems.
Please fix this for me. I was stupid and paid for gems.

PikaSquirrel
06-22-15, 10:35 AM
Only I made a purchase

Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you. Thanks!

exmurdoc
06-25-15, 11:37 AM
Only I made a purchase
I sent an email on June 21st and have yet to receive a reply to my issue. How long does this take? I have 157 gems on my old phone and want them on my new phone.

PikaSquirrel
06-25-15, 03:22 PM
I sent an email on June 21st and have yet to receive a reply to my issue. How long does this take? I have 157 gems on my old phone and want them on my new phone.

I have located your ticket and you should receive a response from support today.

kazzas4
07-10-15, 05:04 AM
I have been playing on my android mobile phone
but want to also play on my tablet when I'm home. How can I do this without having to start again?

PikaSquirrel
07-10-15, 11:27 AM
I have been playing on my android mobile phone
but want to also play on my tablet when I'm home. How can I do this without having to start again?

You can use the login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29) if you have created a password and Storm8 ID. If you did not and can't use the login feature, you can write to support@storm8.com and a support agent can help you with the transfer.