PDA

View Full Version : Menoram - 2014 Dec 16

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 12:38 PM
New water /electric
Super rare
Breeding 22 hours
Evolving 24 hours

I got it on my first try. My lucky combo hyppograph & lighting leopard!! He is so cute and doesn't fly.
Good luck everyone!!

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:51 PM
I'm gonna assume this is another animal that becomes limited later on. It's cute! Happy Hanukkah everyone!

Hawksmoor
12-16-14, 12:55 PM
Aw, that's cute!

cquinn32
12-16-14, 01:03 PM
I got it on my first try. My lucky combo hyppograph & lighting leopard!! He is so cute and doesn't fly.
Good luck everyone!!

Wow congrats!!
My first try was 13 hrs

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 01:06 PM
Tried about fifteen times. Best thing I got was another Hippogryph but no Ram whatsoever :mad:

Makes me think that they made THIS limited creature even harder to get than other limited animals b/c of how much more coinage it gives >.<

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:08 PM
Congrats, Evi!

Now I wonder if I should put fire, nature, water and electric all in the den when my current fairy ferret fail is done. In addition to the Xmas animals (which I am still waiting for even ONE of), and this cutie, I also still need the seamur, sea horse, gold lion, porkupine and hippogryph. So that's NINE possible wins with those elements (one being unicorn which is always a win). Yes. I think that is my plan.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 01:10 PM
Tried about fifteen times. Best thing I got was another Hippogryph but no Ram whatsoever :mad:

Makes me think that they made THIS limited creature even harder to get than other limited animals b/c of how much more coinage it gives >.<

This was my 2nd time I got a super rare on the first try. The first was scarecrow and this was the 2nd one
Everything else has taken me a lot of tries :(

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 01:11 PM
Congrats Evi here we go lol

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 01:11 PM
Congrats, Evi!

Now I wonder if I should put fire, nature, water and electric all in the den when my current fairy ferret fail is done. In addition to the Xmas animals (which I am still waiting for even ONE of), and this cutie, I also still need the seamur, sea horse, gold lion, porkupine and hippogryph. So that's NINE possible wins with those elements (one being unicorn which is always a win). Yes. I think that is my plan.

Thanks. Why don't you try hyppograph and unicorn, maybe you'll get citrine meanwhile

xxxe
12-16-14, 01:17 PM
I'm going to also try that 4 element combo! Thanks for the suggestion Zen!

xxxe
12-16-14, 01:17 PM
New water /electric
Super rare
22 hours

Good luck everyone!!

Congrats Evi! It is adorable!

my607
12-16-14, 01:19 PM
I got conducktor first try.

Vodelle
12-16-14, 01:19 PM
At least this finally gives me an excuse to breed some lightning animals. Haven't had the time/chance since I joined the game and everything else that's come out has been nature, fire, or earth-related.

Maybe I'll do water/nature/lightning because I'm missing a lot of water/nature as well. My plan is to hatch the two other things in my storage right now for the christmas points first, though. x_x

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 01:22 PM
Ok got mine with the basic animals

LIGHTENING LEOPARD and FROSTFANG 22hrs

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 01:23 PM
Ok got mine with the basic animals

LIGHTENING LEOPARD and FROSTFANG 22hrs

That's a Hippogryph egg...

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:25 PM
Thanks. Why don't you try hyppograph and unicorn, maybe you'll get citrine meanwhile

Hm, I may try that at bedtime. I like to use combos that have typical 7-9 hour fails around bedtime, so that I wake up and its ready but no time was wasted.

Though I still do not have a hippogryph. So I'd try a falconch or conducktor.

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 01:40 PM
That's a Hippogryph egg...

Lol oops see got excited sorry everyone :o

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:42 PM
Whelp, first try was nearly the longest fail possible with those 4 elements, lol. 16 hours. Presumably another daredevil or thunderhawk. My failing combo was fire glider & turtisle.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 01:47 PM
Congrats Evi! It is adorable!

Wow congrats!!
My first try was 13 hrs

Congrats Evi here we go lol

Thanks guys and wish you all get it by tonight :)

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 01:49 PM
By putting 4 elements in the den you're increasing the odds of failure
If you're missing hyppo, citrine and the new one, narrow it down to 2-3 failers, that's why I suggested unicorn with falconch (as you don't have hyppograph)

Whelp, first try was nearly the longest fail possible with those 4 elements, lol. 16 hours. Presumably another daredevil or thunderhawk. My failing combo was fire glider & turtisle.

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 02:00 PM
By putting 4 elements in the den you're increasing the odds of failure
If you're missing hyppo, citrine and the new one, narrow it down to 2-3 failers, that's why I suggested unicorn with falconch (as you don't have hyppograph)

Evi, I'm not too sure on the Unicorn x Lightning/Water combo to be honest. I've tried using unicorn for many, many limited animals and I've yet to get a limited animal (or a gem creature DURING limited breeding times) through a unicorn pairing. Maybe it's just my horrid luck, or paranoia talking, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually get a limited using unicorn in the breeding pool.

Or am I wrong? :\

Vodelle
12-16-14, 02:02 PM
Evi, I'm not too sure on the Unicorn x Lightning/Water combo to be honest. I've tried using unicorn for many, many limited animals and I've yet to get a limited animal (or a gem creature DURING limited breeding times) through a unicorn pairing. Maybe it's just my horrid luck, or paranoia talking, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually get a limited using unicorn in the breeding pool.

Unicorn + reindeer (if I'm not mistaken) got people santa claws? Does that count?

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:03 PM

I have many times. The only reason I didn't pair it this time was bc I seriously didn't want to get stuck with a 45 hour citrine which I have one and don't care for a 2nd as I don't like her looks :)

flowless
12-16-14, 02:04 PM
Why does every one assume it's gonna be limited
It's not Christmas animlas and not holiday themed

Can some one clarify

Hate those limited animlas

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:06 PM

Can some one clarify

I think menoram was for Chanukah , but I'm not a 100% sure

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 02:12 PM
OK I MADE MISTAKE FIRST POST HAD HYPOGRYPH

BUT DOUBLE CHECKED AND HAVE IT THIS TIME LOL

FROSTFANG and LIGHTENING LEOPARD 22hrs

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 02:17 PM

Can some one clarify

I assume it's limited (and I would bet my bottom dollar on the assumption of its limit-ability is indeed correct) because of two factors:

1) It's Hanukkah themed, thus holiday-themed (all holiday-themed animals are limited no matter what in DS so I assume it's true in FFS)
2) Its breeding time is the same as the Hippogryph (as people have seen, most holiday-themed animals with the same breeding time as other element hybrids tend to get the boot sooner or later)

It's not confirmed... yet. But, with the fact that the mods of this forum assured us that Pumpkin Panda was not limited, and it turned out they were wrong... well, you can see my concern here, yes? If the mods are misled on what is or will not be limited in the future, chances are the safest route to take is to assume every animal that is holiday/seasonal-themed is (and will always be) limited---either a few weeks after its release or a few months.

As for me, I'm taking no chances with this animal. An actual staff member would have to physically come onto the forum and tell me in a post that this animal is not (or ever will be limited) to assure me at all of its permanence. Otherwise, by this point, I trust no one :(

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:25 PM

Congrats. I think I'll try for a 2nd one as I find him adorable
Though who knows how many tries it will take me this time :)

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 02:31 PM

If u get first time again I advise you buy a lotto ticket and share with me pppllleeeeaaaasssseee u know crispy spirit and all lol

I'm tryn now to clear room for all these new animals and habitats:)

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 02:31 PM

Evi, I don't know about your odds, but mine are terrible. I've used up about 500 gems so far and nothing but Conducktors (a few Falconchs) and only one Hippogryph. TL has HORRIBLY messed with the odds on this one, let me tell you.

Don't you find it odd that nearly three hours in and only TWO users have gotten it?

TL is such a scrooge with breeding odds since Halloween and it seems like the more 'valuable' it is---i.e. a 'limited' Super Rare that gives decent coinage---the more they make the odds to get it so low that it only allows for the super-lucky to get it :mad:

I mean, seriously... 500 gems and NO Menoram. This sickens me...

kbli7355
12-16-14, 02:40 PM
Thank god now I have an excuse to breed some lightning animals, fire and nature gave me countless number of 3hrs & 6hrs, I only got a reindeer in 15 attempts. I'll start breeding water/nature/lightning tonight, which gives me this one, along with Falconch, Hippogryph, Porkupine & Storm Sphinx. Wish me good luck.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:42 PM
Thank god now I have an excuse to breed some lightning animals, fire and nature gave me countless number of 3hrs & 6hrs, I only got a reindeer in 15 attempts. I'll start breeding water/nature/lightning tonight, which gives me this one, along with Falconch, Hippogryph, Porkupine & Storm Sphinx. Wish me good luck.

Lots of luck !!

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:44 PM
Evi, I don't know about your odds, but mine are terrible. I've used up about 500 gems so far and nothing but Conducktors (a few Falconchs) and only one Hippogryph. TL has HORRIBLY messed with the odds on this one, let me tell you.

Don't you find it odd that nearly three hours in and only TWO users have gotten it?

TL is such a scrooge with breeding odds since Halloween and it seems like the more 'valuable' it is---i.e. a 'limited' Super Rare that gives decent coinage---the more they make the odds to get it so low that it only allows for the super-lucky to get it :mad:

I mean, seriously... 500 gems and NO Menoram. This sickens me...

I feel your pain. Citrine cost me over 2500 gems on speed breeding. Took a bath with that one

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:46 PM
If u get first time again I advise you buy a lotto ticket and share with me pppllleeeeaaaasssseee u know crispy spirit and all lol

I'm tryn now to clear room for all these new animals and habitats:)

I've got an amordillo brewing grrr
If I win a lottery I'll buy gems for every active member of this forum ( including Kooky lol)
As for sharing with you all I can say is: Catch me if you can !! You know where to find me- Brooklyn lol

flowless
12-16-14, 03:10 PM

The problem with your plan
Is the very long breeding time for some of the common animals
Thunder hawk gonna be a nightmare as it like fairy
Pops up a lot
Except that instead of 3 hour fail time
U gonna get 13

flowless
12-16-14, 03:13 PM
I assume it's limited (and I would bet my bottom dollar on the assumption of its limit-ability is indeed correct) because of two factors:

1) It's Hanukkah themed, thus holiday-themed (all holiday-themed animals are limited no matter what in DS so I assume it's true in FFS)
2) Its breeding time is the same as the Hippogryph (as people have seen, most holiday-themed animals with the same breeding time as other element hybrids tend to get the boot sooner or later)

It's not confirmed... yet. But, with the fact that the mods of this forum assured us that Pumpkin Panda was not limited, and it turned out they were wrong... well, you can see my concern here, yes? If the mods are misled on what is or will not be limited in the future, chances are the safest route to take is to assume every animal that is holiday/seasonal-themed is (and will always be) limited---either a few weeks after its release or a few months.

As for me, I'm taking no chances with this animal. An actual staff member would have to physically come onto the forum and tell me in a post that this animal is not (or ever will be limited) to assure me at all of its permanence. Otherwise, by this point, I trust no one :(

Thanx a lot for your replay
I didn't know it was holiday themed inspired animal
I Kindda wish they would cool it with limited animals for a short time
Easpcially that we have still Christmas animlas to chase

Kindda wondering after my toucan
If I shall go after this one ( breeding odds seems better after first few days of release
Or go after Santa

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 03:15 PM
I've got an amordillo brewing grrr
If I win a lottery I'll buy gems for every active member of this forum ( including Kooky lol)
As for sharing with you all I can say is: Catch me if you can !! You know where to find me- Brooklyn lol

I'm already in ur future Sydney Australia lol it's 915am Wednesday:pso I know if u win or not I'm holding the net...:)

Ok of to work everything set for when I'm home:)

GreasedLightening
12-16-14, 03:22 PM
Just got this with leopard and hippogryph in that order. Tried hippo and leopard first and got conductor. Good luck all.

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 03:42 PM
Just got this with leopard and hippogryph in that order. Tried hippo and leopard first and got conductor. Good luck all.

Congrats, GreasedLightning :)

You're the third to manage to breed it out successfully. Let that sink in a bit---it means that on the forum (at least) only 3% of the population has gotten this. Is it just me or did breeding odds go way, way down for this animal in comparison to the other 'limited' animals that have been released thus far?

I envy you ;___;

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 03:51 PM

Omg that was the order I chose these two also. Do you think the order has something to do with it?
Logic tells me no but who knows

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 03:57 PM
Omg that was the order I chose these two also. Do you think the order has something to do with it?
Logic tells me no but who knows

Just tried it. Nope. Combo sequence doesn't work :\

Still Menoram-less.

my607
12-16-14, 04:11 PM

Lucky u I got the conducktor which I don't care for

zenobia42
12-16-14, 05:05 PM
I sped my thunderhawk fail and then got a 6-hour fail (I am trying fire glider / turtisle to also open up the possibility of getting a reindeer, toy poodle, seamur, sea horse, porkupine, gold lion and hippogryph - ALL of which I am missing).

I'm pretty bummed at the elements in this. There is a 99.999% chance this is going to change to limited, and the fail times if you use only water & electric are 13-22 hours. That means only 1-2 chances per day unless you throw in more elements or speed breed. Throwing in another 2 elements on the one hand means more kinds of fails, but on the other hand, at least most of those those fails are shorter than the conducktor and falconch. In fact, all common & rare fails with the elements I'm using are shorter than the falconch, though a few fails are longer than the conducktor.

GreasedLightening
12-16-14, 05:06 PM
Congrats, GreasedLightning :)

You're the third to manage to breed it out successfully. Let that sink in a bit---it means that on the forum (at least) only 3% of the population has gotten this. Is it just me or did breeding odds go way, way down for this animal in comparison to the other 'limited' animals that have been released thus far?

I envy you ;___;

Thank you. But I'm still missing that darn unicornucopia. Can't breed it for nothing.. Don't understand how this breeding can be so messed up. Was able to get both new water creatures on day of release, but that corny is dodging me. Here corny...here corny....I love the look of him and want him badly, the only harvest critter I don't have. I guess it's true if you don't get critters on or close to release date you have a hard time getting them.
Good luck everyone..

UPDATE: woohooooooo..finally got my corny. Love this beautiful guy.

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 05:55 PM
Ooh, I like it. I don't like the adult form quite as much as I could, but I really like the idea of it and the colors.

First try was a Conducktor... yuck. Good news though is I'm missing Hippogryph as well, so maybe I'll finally get that.

I know 13 hours is long, but I'd rather see that than any more Plantlers for a while lol... especially since I only have one electric super rare, so this gives me a good chance to try for others too.

GreasedLightening
12-16-14, 06:27 PM
Just tried it. Nope. Combo sequence doesn't work :\

Still Menoram-less.

My Xmas gift to you. Hoping next package you unwrap has this special egg inside.

Crr008
12-16-14, 08:28 PM
Congrats on the few who have bred this one so far. My first fail is 13 hours but maybe I'll finally get my Hyppo as a fail trying for guy.

A2TUDE
12-17-14, 01:01 AM
Ok this is my menorah at level 8 I'm taken to level 10

A2TUDE
12-17-14, 01:07 AM

I just got my second one first try using lightening Leo and frost fang lol I won't keep my second as I don't keep doubles I'm only breeding for mines bits it be good if u could sell to other players though that an idea for TL to think about!

A2TUDE
12-17-14, 01:38 AM
Lucky u I got the conducktor which I don't care for

It's weird but I find getn rare animals a lot harder then super ones.

ArcadiaTofu
12-17-14, 03:10 AM

My Xmas gift to you. Hoping next package you unwrap has this special egg inside.

Thanks, hun :D I just hope that I'll end up getting it before it goes 'limited' --- which will probably be sometime in early-mid January :(

I'm actually breeding another 22hr one right now but it'll probably be ANOTHER Hippogryph -___- That would make it my third Hippo in under a day with no Menoram in sight. I already have 3 currently (one that I leveled up to 15 a while back) so I definitely don't need another one >.<

I hope, for the sake of X-mas spirit, they increase the seemingly-lifeless odds for this one and most X-mas creatures...

Here's hoping:

my607
12-17-14, 05:09 AM
I keep getting conducktor so annoying.

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 06:22 AM
I just got my second one first try using lightening Leo and frost fang lol I won't keep my second as I don't keep doubles I'm only breeding for mines bits it be good if u could sell to other players though that an idea for TL to think about!

If I get a 2nd, I'll keepit as a baby bc she's super adorable

zenobia42
12-17-14, 07:29 AM
Just got a twenty-one timer. So close and yet so far. I am praying that it means I will finally have a gold lion after 3 months of trying for that one since it came out, but with my luck it'll be a duplicate storm sphinx.

xxxe
12-17-14, 07:50 AM
Just got a 22 hour timer with my Owl Bear and Falconch. I don't have the Hippogryph so I would be happy with any outcome. Especially since I put 4 elements together. Still trying for the Unicorn too lol

cquinn32
12-17-14, 08:03 AM
Trying for menoram, seamur and porcupine and I've gotten two storm sphinx in a row!!http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/4daa09501db87261887a43a9fc9c42c0_zps5eb22a84.jpg
I already have three of these!! Now expecting a long line of commons :-(

zenobia42
12-17-14, 08:07 AM

Shouldn't that be a Hanukkah gift? lol

But seriously, I'm not Jewish but I do love that they put a Hanukkah-themed animal in the mix. And making its antlers a menorah is so clever!

Just got a twenty-one timer. So close and yet so far. I am praying that it means I will finally have a gold lion after 3 months of trying for that one since it came out, but with my luck it'll be a duplicate storm sphinx.
I couldn't wait. I sped it and it's a gold lion! I can't believe it! :D Now to get this and the 3 Xmas animals...

cquinn32
12-17-14, 08:29 AM
I couldn't wait. I sped it and it's a gold lion! I can't believe it! :D Now to get this and the 3 Xmas animals...

Congrats!! Many don't care for the lion but he's one of my favorites

xxxe
12-17-14, 09:18 AM
Congrats, Zen! I want that Golden Lion! I think he's one of the cutest. I guess I'm a little biased though because I'm a cat person.

Galadraal
12-17-14, 09:41 AM
Congrats to those who got this 😀 I think he's cute and I also think it's limited because it IS a holiday animal. I still don't have the Seamur in one game or the Santa Claws in both but am tired of the same fails. I keep getting Turtisle fails and Plantler fails but at least the faerie ferret fail is only three hours

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 09:45 AM
I love gold lion also. Congrats zen
Cquinn, storm sphinx is still a super rare. At least you're getting them.
I personally don't like putting four elements together when trying for a specific animal.
Even if I was to miss a few of them, putting 4 elements prolongs the process of filling the album.
I like to narrow it down to tops three elements when trying for an animal.
This is just my opinion of course, but I'm going to put it out there in case it will help anyone

PernReloaded
12-17-14, 10:09 AM
I saw the notice for this go up - would really like it. I'm going to start trying for it today since I JUST got Reindeer on my nest. First try: Conductor. The good thing is, while I might have a conductor already, I have NO other water/electric animals, so I will feel good about anything I get besides it.

Congrats, Zen! I'm so happy you managed the lion. ^.^

cquinn32
12-17-14, 10:25 AM
I love gold lion also. Congrats zen
Cquinn, storm sphinx is still a super rare. At least you're getting them.
I personally don't like putting four elements together when trying for a specific animal.
Even if I was to miss a few of them, putting 4 elements prolongs the process of filling the album.
I like to narrow it down to tops three elements when trying for an animal.
This is just my opinion of course, but I'm going to put it out there in case it will help anyone

But after the fourth or fifth one its not so super anymore lol. I almost always use only two elements in the den. I agree it's the best way to try an fill your album, just thought I'd try something different :-)

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 10:33 AM
The problem with your plan
Is the very long breeding time for some of the common animals
Thunder hawk gonna be a nightmare as it like fairy
Pops up a lot
Except that instead of 3 hour fail time
U gonna get 13
Hey flow,
What are you hatching nowadays ? Lol

panpanpandy
12-17-14, 10:49 AM
pfff well I came on here to see what the egg looked like, because I'd gotten a 12-hour timer on my first pair that popped out an egg that looked like it might be the menoram -- turns out i was wrong :B

22 hours on the second pair, at least, so i'm getting something I want either way! Only lightning hybrid I have is the thorilla, so this is nice |D

ArcadiaTofu
12-17-14, 11:56 AM

Wohoo, GreasedLightning! It seems your present paid off---it IS a Menoram! :D :D That's one load off my shoulders!

Now when the next 'new' X-mas critter comes out on Friday I won't have to worry about trying to breed it AND the Menoram out at the same time. Knowing TL they'll probably use a different element combo for the new critter (like Lightning-Fire or even Lightning-Earth), so I'm glad you sent me your good juju :)

Vodelle
12-17-14, 12:16 PM
My first attempt has yielded me 13h. Welp.

On the bright side, the only two lightning animals I have are literally the original leopard and the thorilla, so anything is new at this point.

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 12:44 PM

Wohoo, GreasedLightning! It seems your present paid off---it IS a Menoram! :D :D That's one load off my shoulders!

Now when the next 'new' X-mas critter comes out on Friday I won't have to worry about trying to breed it AND the Menoram out at the same time. Knowing TL they'll probably use a different element combo for the new critter (like Lightning-Fire or even Lightning-Earth), so I'm glad you sent me your good juju :)

Congrats Arcadia

GreasedLightening
12-17-14, 02:23 PM

Oh that's so great! I guess we should all send Xmas gifts to one another with surprise eggs. Lol

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 02:28 PM
I just wasted over 1000 gems trying to get a 2nd one, but nothing. All my luck is gone :(

my607
12-17-14, 03:02 PM
I got a second conducktor . I don't want anymore conductors.

my607
12-17-14, 03:12 PM
I just wasted over 1000 gems trying to get a 2nd one, but nothing. All my luck is gone :(

Sorry to hear that. I learned my lesson from speed breeding it doesn't work out well.

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear that. I learned my lesson from speed breeding it doesn't work out well.

No it does not !!
Oh well, I pretty much spent all I had. Now I'm pretty much broke so problem solved lol

Aernak
12-17-14, 08:35 PM
Why does menoram show up under the crystal animals tab?17394

zenobia42
12-17-14, 08:42 PM

Because somebody at TL screwed up lol.

ArcadiaTofu
12-17-14, 09:40 PM
Congrats Arcadia

Thankies :D

Oh that's so great! I guess we should all send Xmas gifts to one another with surprise eggs. Lol

Lol, yeah... if only breeding was as easy as giving 'good luck eggs' :D I'm just stunned that I managed to get it after only getting Hippogryph 22-hr 'fails'. Thanks again for your gift luck; it certainly helped out tons! :3

Yummmmmmies
12-17-14, 09:49 PM
I got a second conducktor . I don't want anymore conductors.

Same here...so frustrating!

Falconch for 3rd try...

Vodelle
12-18-14, 07:31 AM
1st try: 13h Conducktor
2nd try: 17h Falconch

At least all these breedings count towards the world event. Fails feel less onerous that way.

zenobia42
12-18-14, 08:08 AM
Holy cow I actually got this guy! :D

Why is it on my third attempt with these 2 elements (plus other elements the first 2 attempts) I can get this super rare, but after 74 attempts to get the "rare" Xmas animals, of which there are TWO, I am still unable to get even one?

BunnieMix
12-18-14, 08:25 AM
I keep getting Conducktors (I really dislike this animal, and the 13 hour fails are almost right up there with the silly koala). I've gotten about 9 Conducktors, one Hippogryph (my 4th one x_x), and one Falconch.

Right now I'm breeding with my Crystal Unicorn and Hippogryph (hoping maybe to get the Citrine while I'm at it). What is everyone else breeding then? I tried with my Hippogryph and the Frostfang... I do really like this animal and I hope I manage to get one.

Drachenia
12-18-14, 09:09 AM
Hi I breed with Crystal Unicorn / Falconch until now I got 2x Conducktor, 4x Falconch. I have not Hippogryph, Menoram and still no Citrine Peregrin :( :(

kooky panda
12-18-14, 09:20 AM

Thanks for flagging. I have sent this over to be corrected. :)

zenobia42
12-18-14, 09:46 AM
LMAO - I do NOT have the Menoram. I got 22 hours and an egg I didn't recognize that was blue & yellow, and assumed based on the coloring it was a Menoram. On checking the egg directory, it's totally a hippogryph. But that's fine - I didn't have one of those yet either!

xxxe
12-18-14, 10:58 AM
Yea I got the hippogryph too. I also didnt have him so I'm okay with it. I just don't really like how all these new "limited" animals have the same timers as other animals in the group. There are so many different times they could make them. I guess they want us to get excited and possibly speed breed to see what we got. Oh well.

zenobia42
12-18-14, 11:22 AM
Yea I got the hippogryph too. I also didnt have him so I'm okay with it. I just don't really like how all these new "limited" animals have the same timers as other animals in the group. There are so many different times they could make them. I guess they want us to get excited and possibly speed breed to see what we got. Oh well.
There is no reason other than that that makes any sense. I think it's pretty clear that's why they do it. They especially do it with limited animals which have an inherent time pressure, so adding the element of not knowing based on the timer whether you got it or not makes gem usage MUCH more likely than if they gave them unique timers.

Aernak
12-18-14, 01:12 PM
Thanks for flagging. I have sent this over to be corrected. :)

NP Kooky :)

EviBrooklyn
12-18-14, 03:51 PM
Darn, this animal is so cute and I want a 2nd one but can't get it. What do I do?

kooky panda
12-18-14, 03:54 PM

This has been corrected!

Vodelle
12-18-14, 04:32 PM
Darn, this animal is so cute and I want a 2nd one but can't get it. What do I do?

Errrrrm be thankful you at least have one? :p

e: just put try #3 in: 13h conducktor fail.

EviBrooklyn
12-18-14, 04:38 PM
Errrrrm be thankful you at least have one? :p

e: just put try #3 in: 13h conducktor fail.

You're right !!!
You'll get it next breeding... Sending you some luck

readysetgo888
12-18-14, 07:13 PM
Oh my I just got a 22 hour timer! I can't believe it!! So excited!! My second ever electric super rare. I maybe actually kind of hope it's the Hippogryph. I'll be happy either way.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

ETA: This was my 5th attempt.

EviBrooklyn
12-18-14, 10:01 PM
Oh my I just got a 22 hour timer! I can't believe it!! So excited!! My second ever electric super rare. I maybe actually kind of hope it's the Hippogryph. I'll be happy either way.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

ETA: This was my 5th attempt.
Let us know what you get :)

PernReloaded
12-19-14, 12:17 AM
5th try - Falconch. Well, it's something I didn't have before. Still crossing my fingers.

kbli7355
12-19-14, 09:01 AM
Got two new animals by breeding water/nature/lightning!! One is Ocean Owl, along with a Falconch! Btw, just got a 44 hour timer in Dragon Story, it's gonna be a diamond! And I'm just level 25. Maybe I'm in good luck around this time, ha!

readysetgo888
12-19-14, 09:22 AM
It's a Menoram!

And I just put water-dark-electric into the den and got another 22 hour timer... There is definitely something about this game that loves duplicating the super rare animal you just received pretty much immediately. I've had that happen to me a couple times, and I've seen others say that it's happened to them.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be getting two Menorams, but if the second one is a Hippogryph I will be so pleased. If only the game would let you get two DIFFERENT super rares back to back instead.

cquinn32
12-19-14, 09:23 AM
Starting to have flashbacks of breeding for hippogryph!!! An unpleasant two weeks that was lol

my607
12-19-14, 10:39 AM
I'm getting lots of conducktor so sick of them.

Vodelle
12-19-14, 10:47 AM
You're right !!!
You'll get it next breeding... Sending you some luck
Aww, thanks. Try #4 gave me another 13h conducktor though. Good luck on your 2nd menoram!

Shylore
12-19-14, 02:11 PM
I just want my first unicorn

Foxy_Kit
12-19-14, 06:20 PM
4 tries... and got the full range of Lightning x Water ... except Menoram. :(

Going to try Lightning x Leaf for a while and return to Lightning x Water.

FridayFarms
12-19-14, 06:29 PM
Four conducktors in a row. Took a break and got the Pheasant, don't really want to see another conducktor fail so I'll wait for tomorrow.

Yummmmmmies
12-19-14, 09:13 PM
5 conductors and a falconch now! Breeding will drive you to spike your eggnog!

Aernak
12-19-14, 09:15 PM
These fails are loooooing. -_- i hate it.

dragonloona
12-19-14, 10:47 PM
I finally got one after 18 fails!!! Can't wait to evolve it to level 10!!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0107_zps551535ea.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0107_zps551535ea.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0108_zps6c592c06.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0108_zps6c592c06.png.html)

readysetgo888
12-20-14, 07:29 AM
Just put my second 22 hr egg on the nest and I about fell over... It is actually a Hippogryph. Amazing! :)

Aernak
12-20-14, 09:17 AM
Oh how i am growing to hate conducktors

cquinn32
12-20-14, 09:36 AM
Congrats "dragonloona" and "readysetgo"!!! I just got a 22hr timer! Here's hoping :-)

hugpete
12-20-14, 04:47 PM
Just got 22 hrs with Crystal Uni and Falconch. Happy if it's hippogryph but will be thrilled if it's menoram!

EviBrooklyn
12-20-14, 04:58 PM
I finally got one after 18 fails!!! Can't wait to evolve it to level 10!!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0107_zps551535ea.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0107_zps551535ea.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0108_zps6c592c06.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0108_zps6c592c06.png.html)

Just put my second 22 hr egg on the nest and I about fell over... It is actually a Hippogryph. Amazing! :)

Congrats "dragonloona" and "readysetgo"!!! I just got a 22hr timer! Here's hoping :-)

Just got 22 hrs with Crystal Uni and Falconch. Happy if it's hippogryph but will be thrilled if it's menoram!

Congrats you all and good luck to whomever is still trying

Ratisorn
12-20-14, 06:00 PM
I hope this is memoram.

Vodelle
12-20-14, 07:04 PM
Try 1: 13h Conducktor
Try 2: 17h Falconch
Try 3-5: 13h Conducktor
Try 6: 17h Falconch

I think this is try 6 anyway.

cquinn32
12-21-14, 08:33 AM
I just got a 22hr timer! Here's hoping :-)

It was menoram!! :-)

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 08:54 AM
It was menoram!! :-)

Congrats !!! Isn't he adorable ?

cquinn32
12-21-14, 09:12 AM
Congrats !!! Isn't he adorable ?

Yes he is!!

flowless
12-21-14, 09:13 AM
1 try conducter
2nd try conducter
3rd try falconi

Not many gonna like what iam gonna say
But I Kindda miss fairys for a fail ;)

Edit :
4th try conducter
5th try conducter

RorJam
12-21-14, 12:50 PM
1 try conducter
2nd try conducter
3rd try falconi

Not many gonna like what iam gonna say
But I Kindda miss fairys for a fail ;)

Yeah. On one hand it's great getting 13 presents but the hours it takes limits how many you can breed a day. Hope you get it!

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 01:27 PM
Yes he is!!

I think TL should have made the menoram ( without the menorah) a gem hybrid, gem/water for example

Vodelle
12-21-14, 03:49 PM
Try 7 is another falconch, lmao.

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 04:08 PM
Try 7 is another falconch, lmao.

Oh wow that shucks. Don't give up though

chiareh
12-21-14, 04:36 PM
I used the hyppogryff and leopard combo and got it. Took me three tries. It's so adorable! Keep trying everyone.

Lisa0107
12-21-14, 05:02 PM
this creature looks kinda creepy to me...it's the antlers with candles on them...I don't know why but they kinda give me the creeps. I know, that makes no sense...I'm fine with creepy looking Yak O Lantern, vampire kitty...all the other weird looking ones don't bother me at all...but those antlers just creep me out for some reason. I'm working on presant pheasant right now but if I end up with this Menorum I will probably keep him as a baby...he's cute as a baby..no antlers! Good luck to all who are trying!

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 05:21 PM
this creature looks kinda creepy to me...it's the antlers with candles on them...I don't know why but they kinda give me the creeps. I know, that makes no sense...I'm fine with creepy looking Yak O Lantern, vampire kitty...all the other weird looking ones don't bother me at all...but those antlers just creep me out for some reason. I'm working on presant pheasant right now but if I end up with this Menorum I will probably keep him as a baby...he's cute as a baby..no antlers! Good luck to all who are trying!

The " antlers" are suppose to be a menorah, Jewish people light a candle each day during Hanukkah
If you google it, obviously you'll get some info on the ritual

FridayFarms
12-22-14, 11:49 AM
Having bad luck with this one. After countless Conducktors, I finally got a Falconch fail. (Didn't have one.) I hope I can finally breed the Memoram eventually - still irked that I couldn't get the Pumpkin Panda!

my607
12-22-14, 12:36 PM
I got countless conducktors like six of them. I got luck after that I finally got the seahorse and then cosmic Phoenix.

Vodelle
12-22-14, 01:57 PM
Sorry for using this as my personal diary or whatever, but I like to keep my tries updated and I'd forget otherwise!

Try 6-7: 17h Falconch
Try 8: 13h Conducktor

readysetgo888
12-22-14, 06:15 PM
Sorry for using this as my personal diary or whatever, but I like to keep my tries updated and I'd forget otherwise!

Try 6-7: 17h Falconch
Try 8: 13h Conducktor

If you're interested in tracking your tries, you might like this thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73663-Personal-experiment-of-BREEDING
I have all mine in here.

PernReloaded
12-22-14, 10:22 PM
I'm having the same record as Vodelle, shockingly, but with an extra Conduktor after the second Falconch. Hoping my luck swings around soon, I want this more than the pheasant...

seekerbears
12-23-14, 01:54 AM
I LITERALLY JUST SOLD MINE BY ACCIDENT OMG IT TOOK FOREVER I WAS SO USED TO SELLING THE COMMON BIRD D: ugh well back to square one again-_-

flowless
12-23-14, 02:03 AM
I LITERALLY JUST SOLD MINE BY ACCIDENT OMG IT TOOK FOREVER I WAS SO USED TO SELLING THE COMMON BIRD D: ugh well back to square one again-_-

So sorryto hear that

I always have that fear
I almost sold nightmare and Yule
And those I wouldn't be able to get back

But I noticed once u successfully bread an animla it's easier to get again
So hopefully u would get it in no time

flowless
12-23-14, 04:15 AM
OMG OMG OMG
It's 22 hour timer
I don't have neither but I hope it's this limited one

OMG

kbli7355
12-23-14, 05:36 AM
I just got a 22hr timer by breeding frostfang & Bansheep. Both Hippogryph and Menoram are wins to me. Hopefully it's a Menoram though.

Aernak
12-23-14, 08:44 AM

OMG That is horrible. :( I am sorry.

I still cannot get this darn Menoram... :P

I did get a nice fail though, breeding red/green with blue/electric - I got a porkupine which I needed. :)

zenobia42
12-23-14, 08:35 PM
OMG I have nightmares about stuff like that. I nearly sold my poodle by mistake. I tapped it and when it was "sell" or "buy another habitat" I am SO used to tapping the latter that I nearly did. In the St. Nick of time ;) though I caught myself. Best of luck to you to get another. That must be such a bummer.

Since I completed my Xmas animal collection, I've switched to trying for this one. I don't have the Present Pheasant either, and that's already limited but I'm SO tired of fire & nature (and ALL the event prizes are the same too!!!) that I almost had to switch to this. Also, I like this one a LOT more than that bird clone #99.

Foxy_Kit
12-23-14, 10:23 PM
I've been given 2 conductors, 2 falconchs, and 2 Hippogryphs... *pinches self*
I think it's a sorta 'soothe' for all the fairy ferrets invading my forest.

Now trying 4-element combo's but with a lightning + water mix into it, just to keep hopes alive.

flowless
12-24-14, 03:05 AM
OMG OMG OMG
It's 22 hour timer
I don't have neither but I hope it's this limited one

OMG

It's turned out to be Menoram
So happy .. Finally done with limited animlas

Now iam trying for the gold lion

EviBrooklyn
12-24-14, 07:55 AM
It's turned out to be Menoram
So happy .. Finally done with limited animlas

Now iam trying for the gold lion

Congrats flowless :)

Foxy_Kit
12-24-14, 04:01 PM
Congrats Flowless! :D
And everyone else who got the Menoram.

FridayFarms
12-24-14, 05:14 PM
Still trying here....... :(

Drachenia
12-24-14, 07:53 PM
After endless Falconch, Conducktor I've finally finished my Menoram

flowless
12-25-14, 06:02 AM
Congrats flowless :)

Thanx evi
And thanx foxy

Vodelle
12-25-14, 10:13 AM
Congrats everyone who's got it so far! Still trying for mine. All I've gotten is endless conducktors and falconchs, haha.

PernReloaded
12-27-14, 07:58 PM
Still plugging away at this one. Many, many Conduktors and Falconches. Just one 22 hour timer would make me happy.

zenobia42
12-27-14, 10:09 PM
I am taking a break from menoram fails. They all take sooooo long. The good news is I had no hippogryphs before I started trying for this guy and now I have 2. The bas news is they of course made this guy the same time as the hippogryph and the second 22 hours got my hopes up then dashed.

I hope we get a few more weeks to try to get this one.

Vodelle
12-28-14, 09:32 AM
My own Menoram breeding attempts didn't go near that well. I got a total of 10 conducktors and 5 falconches. In the past day or two I've switched to four-element breeding and gotten a plantlers and a seamur, so... *shrug*

readysetgo888
12-28-14, 07:05 PM
Why was this thread removed as a sticky? Is it now limited?

Why was this removed as a sticky, and yet the Pumpkin Panda (which has been gone from the game for a while) still has a sticky thread, the Yule Mule tournament still is a sticky thread, and the Seamur (released 4 days before the Menoram) is still a sticky?

Vodelle
12-28-14, 07:23 PM
Why was this thread removed as a sticky? Is it now limited?

Why was this removed as a sticky, and yet the Pumpkin Panda (which has been gone from the game for a while) still has a sticky thread, the Yule Mule tournament still is a sticky thread, and the Seamur (released 4 days before the Menoram) is still a sticky?

Tbh the stickies have rankled me ever since I came onto this forum. No offense to kooky, but there is almost no real organization here and things are left stickied for far too long (or not long enough? as in this case). And there are just way too many stickies in general - it doesn't make for good forum browsing.

PernReloaded
01-02-15, 07:56 AM
OKAY. So. Got my first 22 hour timer, and I've been breeding for this ssince this thing came out. Gonna have to cross my fingers and pray.

readysetgo888
01-15-15, 11:35 AM
This guy is so cute in battle! I love the way he stomps the ground and all his candles light up.

CuteTali
01-15-15, 10:22 PM
I've been trying for this one since it came out and still just keep getting conducktor or falconch :( I really like this one and the conffetti one, they're soo cute and pretty! I'm glad they both happen to have the same elements so that I use te same elements to try for both at the same time, I just hope I can still get them before the timer expires.

BunnieMix
01-18-15, 02:12 AM
This creature is giving me such a hard time. I am breeding my Unicorn and my Hippogryph and ALL I'm getting are Conducktors with only a few Falconch fails. I have tried since the day it came out. >.< I really want this one!

ninasidstorm8
01-18-15, 05:38 PM
Finally got this one on my 27th try. Still trying for the Confetti Yeti.

BlueCanary
01-19-15, 07:27 AM
Finally got it with Unicorn and Hippogryph :)

CuteTali
01-19-15, 06:51 PM
I don't have unicorn, but I've been trying with conduckter and lightning, falconch and lightning and now hippogryph and lightning and still nothing. :confused:

flowless
01-23-15, 03:23 PM
Its limited now

I thought falla would be first

Buttercup0001
01-23-15, 04:03 PM
Oh great its limited now.....only makes one more desperate to breed one......How long do we have now? As I've been trying for it (taking breaks in between to try for unicorn, toucan and the rest I dont have)....could we please slow down with the release of new animals so that players can catch up with getting the missing animals they need to either fill their albums or breed to battle with......animal overload for me.

BBHome20
08-29-17, 12:35 PM
The Menoram IS BREEDABLE. Just got it.. 22 hour breeding time

Cranlink14606
08-29-17, 12:56 PM
I got it while trying for the Topaz Tiger. The Evo time is 24 hours.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
08-29-17, 04:45 PM
I could have bred it days ago. Why won't they just change the description? To throw us all off??

poofyena
08-29-17, 06:32 PM
Sigh. I'd have tried for this while attempting Topaz Tiger if I knew it was breedable.
Breeding has become a guessing game.

torfhoeken3
08-30-17, 11:52 AM
Amazing - three in a row: Electoucan, CU and now Menoram!!!

Maheks
08-30-17, 01:46 PM
I got it while trying for the Topaz Tiger. The Evo time is 24 hours.

What two animals did you breed to get it

Cranlink14606
08-30-17, 03:29 PM
I can't remember for sure what the 2nd one was but 1 was the CU. I kept jumping around with lightning and water ones. I have conductor, dogfish, masquerade mouse, charger, cuddle monster. I think it may have been charger tho.

Maheks
08-31-17, 05:54 PM
I can't remember for sure what the 2nd one was but 1 was the CU. I kept jumping around with lightning and water ones. I have conductor, dogfish, masquerade mouse, charger, cuddle monster. I think it may have been charger tho.

Thnxs will use CU with lightening and water animals. I've tried 3 times but failed. I'll keep trying. Really like the Menoram so hopefully I'll be successful