PDA

View Full Version : Christmas World Event - 12/16/14

Pages : [1] 2

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 12:30 PM
Winter Wonderland Event (24-Day Duration)

Edit(KP) End date: January 9, 2014 at 11:30am Pacific time.

Don't forget that for every hour you breed/plant you get 1 Present. For those that wish to be diligent (and want more apples to feed their beasties), 1-hr Bananas or Charm Cherries (only for those that have the coinage) are ideal, though most prefer 20-hr Rune Prunes to ensure they won't miss a single second of collection time :) Personally, what I tend to do is 1-hr Charm Cherries for when I have the time, 5-hr Spell Melons for when I need a couple of hours before I can log on again, and 8-hr Mangoes for when I go to bed. This combination works for me, personally, and while it might not be as accurate as planting 8-hr Mangoes all day or 20-hr Rune Prunes, it gives me an adequate amount of apples than if I merely planted 8-hr or 20-hr crops (not counting 5-hr Nexus Nuts, of course). Also, planting higher-yield crops should only be attempted by those that not only have Grand Farms but those that have millions in coinage to keep up with such demanding/draining prices. Let it also be said that if you only have small farms or the majority of them are small, you would be wise to upgrade them ALL to at least Big Farms --- or, if you have lots of coins to spend --- Grand Farms. The 8-hr Mangoes that Big and Grand Farms have are a MUST for those that wish to gain as many presents as possible during down time (sleep/work/etc) and are worth their weight in gold during World Events. I know that I would have personally not have met the last World Event goals had I not upgraded all my small farms to Big/Grand ones (which is all thanks to Zenobia's sage warnings/advice on the issue).

Other than that, the planting planning is up to you. Other ways to collect presents are though mining (only when you get lucky!), through breeding (once an egg is taken off the nest, the amount of time you took to breed it translates to how many Presents you get; 1 hr = 1 Present), from tournaments (when they are released) and through 4-hr collections of the Wooden Sleigh in your forest (after you've achieved your first 25 Presents).

The Community Prizes are a bit different in the sense that you need 600 Presents to unlock the ability to 'gain' Community Prizes. Once the Community, working as a whole, reaches a goal, you'll be able to collect the goal (so long as you have at least 600 Presents under your belt). This is a community effort, so the more planting/mining/breeding/sleigh collecting you do adds to the Community total. The Community usually reaches the last prize goal before it ends (probably thanks to some number 'tweaking' thanks to TL), but every little bit counts, so remember to work together and have fun!

Good luck, everyone, and I'll continuously update with new additions as soon as I'm able throughout the event!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Dec%2028%2C%207%2016%2007%20PM.png

Individual Prizes
25 Presents = Wooden Sleigh (Gives 4 presents every 4 hours)
400 Presents = Candy Cane Decoration
1,000 Presents = Merry Meerkat (Fire-Nature Rare)
2,400 Presents = Holly Collie (Fire-Nature Rare)
3,400 Presents = Mistletoed Sloth (Fire-Nature Super Rare)

Community Prizes (600 Presents to unlock)
80,000,000 Presents = Christmas Tree Decoration
210,000,000 Presents = Arctic Abode Habitat (4-animal capacity; 15,000 coin capacity; Fire-Nature)
320,000,000 Presents = Krampus (Fire-Nature Super Rare)

:)

Merry Meerkat - 5 hours to hatch
Holly Collie - 5 hours to hatch
Mistletoed Sloth - 7 hours to hatch

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:31 PM
YAYYYYY - World event!!!!!

Collect presents - that's what I guessed it would be. :)

25 presents - wooden sleigh prize
Prize 2 - looks like a candy cane decoration
Prizes 3, 4 & 5 are animals.
Community prize 3 is a HABITAT!
Community prize 3 a 4th animal. :D

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 12:33 PM
Yay!

Remember everyone... To keep your nest full at all times you can buy eggs from the store! Rock rhino takes only 2 hours, Frostfang 4 hrs, and leopard 8 hrs. You can buy them, hatch them, and sell them to earn presents. That helped me earn way more pumpkins at Halloween without having to speed a lot.

Yay!

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:33 PM
I am SO glad my last expansion I didn't buy a new habitat. Was holding out to see if we'd get a world event one and we doooooo!

flowless
12-16-14, 12:35 PM
Woohoo

I'm so glad to be wrong

This is just so exciting

( clapping hands in joy )

BunnieMix
12-16-14, 12:35 PM
So I'm really wondering, that last community prize animal... Is that based on the Krampus? Because if so, that makes me really happy!

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 12:36 PM
Is that a Sloth clone in a Christmas outfit I see as the last prize? Um....

my607
12-16-14, 12:38 PM
Is that a Sloth clone in a Christmas outfit I see as the last prize? Um....

It looks like a sloth cover in gree costume.

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 12:38 PM
YAYYYYY - World event!!!!!

Collect presents - that's what I guessed it would be. :)

25 presents - wooden sleigh prize
Prize 2 - looks like a candy cane decoration
Prizes 3, 4 & 5 are animals.
Community prize 3 is a HABITAT!
Community prize 3 a 4th animal. :D

Omg ze I'm like a lil kid can't wait :)I hope you get lots of luck :)

sand
12-16-14, 12:39 PM
Hah! The update is now mandatory. That alone told me an event was underway. The darn thing can't fit on my phone. Time to chuck out my daughter's favorite games. LOL

... S L O W LY installing. Please fit. Please fit. Please launch. Please run. Please.

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 12:40 PM
Is the update 142 version?

FigmentValley
12-16-14, 12:41 PM
Well, mining does not yield anything. Either that or my wretched luck is at it again. 8 trips to the mine, 15 runes gained. Assorted food also gained. ZERO Christmas thingies. Sigh.

Is the mine working for anyone else?

AuntyRose32
12-16-14, 12:43 PM
I'm excited to have a Christmas world event, so thank you TL but sad that I still don't have any of the other three Christmas animals (Reindeer, Poodle, Santa) and probably won't have time to keep trying for them now that the world event is here. First world problems I know, just a little disappointed though.

Good luck to all in this event :)

keller63
12-16-14, 12:47 PM
it seems to be 1 present per 1 hour of hatching time (i dont know yet if you get also from breeding but im assuming not as it may be too easy then?)

im actually kind of glad i have a 12 hour breed going on now, with about 5 hours left of it, 12 presents right there. and when the event hit a skyger was coming out in 20 minutes so i have 7 so far.

goodluck guys

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:47 PM
Sleigh!
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17332&d=1418759245

Hawksmoor
12-16-14, 12:48 PM
Woot woot woot! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:50 PM
it seems to be 1 present per 1 hour of hatching time (i dont know yet if you get also from breeding but im assuming not as it may be too easy then?)

im actually kind of glad i have a 12 hour breed going on now, with about 5 hours left of it, 12 presents right there. and when the event hit a skyger was coming out in 20 minutes so i have 7 so far.

goodluck guys

It is 1 present per 1 hour hatching. None for breeding.
1 present per 1 hour food growing as well.
And I can confirm that like last time, you can find presents in the mine as well. :)

ETA: Because you get presents from hatching but not breeding, it makes it so that you should NOT try for an emerald dragon for the entire time of the event. I remember this from last time. The reason is that panda fails take up an hour of den time, but you get NO presents for hatching them because the hatch time is under a minute. So time spent trying for an emerald means time you are not getting presents, and last time it was VERY close on the final community prize.

FigmentValley
12-16-14, 12:52 PM
You found presents in the mine? Or it told you you would find them. I have no presents in my mine, :(

Hawksmoor
12-16-14, 12:53 PM
You found presents in the mine? Or it told you you would find them. I have no presents in my mine, :(

If I recall correctly during the Halloween event, I didn't always find pumpkins in the mine. Sometimes it was just apples, depending on where you "struck".

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 12:54 PM
Yes, 1 present per 1 hour breeding. None for hatching.
And I can confirm that like last time, you can find presents in the mine as well. :)

I might be wrong but I think I got 11 presents after hatching my rockodile which was there from this morning.

zenobia42
12-16-14, 12:54 PM
If I recall correctly during the Halloween event, I didn't always find pumpkins in the mine. Sometimes it was just apples, depending on where you "struck".

Yes, my first two bombs found no presents with my runes, but my third and fourth bombs did.

When you find a rune during the event, you may get food or coins like usual, or 2 presents with it instead. :)

maizee0404
12-16-14, 12:57 PM
Yaaay so glad i had farms ready :) 1st prize got 48 pieces for me :) good luck everyone!

keller63
12-16-14, 12:59 PM
It is 1 present per 1 hour hatching. None for breeding.

ETA: Because you get presents from hatching but not breeding, it makes it so that you should NOT try for an emerald dragon for the entire time of the event. I remember this for last time. The reason is that panda fails take up an hour of den time, but you get NO presents for hatching them because the hatch time is under a minute.

its nice to know with food though as i am visiting the game every hour currently anyway to feed some of my supers up, mining is also good news, as soon as i hit 200k coins and i can explore, already have max runes so would prefer to mine once im actually gaining runes. a little frustrating regarding farms though, just before the event hit my phone i delivered the crops so i missed out on those ones :(

but yes, im not going for anything tooo long right now, my focus is the christmas animals so nice short timers i hope :)

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 01:01 PM
Well, mining does not yield anything. Either that or my wretched luck is at it again. 8 trips to the mine, 15 runes gained. Assorted food also gained. ZERO Christmas thingies. Sigh.

Yes it does u get presents

AuntyRose32
12-16-14, 01:02 PM
I just got presents from mining, so it's the same as the Halloween World event I think. You don't get them everytime you mine but you can get them.

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 01:04 PM
My beautiful sleighs

intrinsicallyknotted
12-16-14, 01:09 PM
Yayyyy!!!! I was really hoping we'd get a Christmas event! I'm feeling very pleased with myself for putting some 20-hour crops out at 6:30 yesterday so they'd be ready now, just in case. Now I have a head start!

I've also got a bunch of animals in storage since I didn't want to pause breeding for all those limiteds. With luck, my nest will never be empty. My Skeletal Dragon will finally see the light of day!

Vodelle
12-16-14, 01:14 PM
Did anyone post the names yet? Merry Meerkat, Holly Collie, Mistletoed Sloth, and the Krampus. Love it. :)

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:23 PM
Did anyone post the names yet? Merry Meerkat, Holly Collie, Mistletoed Sloth, and the Krampus. Love it. :)

So cute! Does anyone know if they have the Xmas element? If so, then my continuing utter failure to breed a Christmas element creature may not stop me from getting one! :D

my607
12-16-14, 01:24 PM
Anyway, I have been mining four times already and I got two gifts three times. But the fourth time I didn't get gifts just apples.

dragonloona
12-16-14, 01:26 PM
I can't wait to get the dog/wolf animal!!! Love the design, and to me, can't have enough Unicorns and wolves lol!!!!

bluefoxcrystal
12-16-14, 01:27 PM
Yay! :) I knew the update was a little suspicious :p! And love the collie! :D but does anyone else think the final community prize animal is a little TOO demonic for christmas? :0

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 01:28 PM

Vodelle, is this official? Where did the names come from? o__o

Vodelle
12-16-14, 01:30 PM
So cute! Does anyone know if they have the Xmas element? If so, then my continuing utter failure to breed a Christmas element creature may not stop me from getting one! :D
Unfortunately for you, I think they are all fire/nature (which is incidentally what the habitat - the arctic abode - holds).

I wouldn't put too much stock on having one of the 'christmas' element animals tbh, just because I find them so ugly (well, the lion's all right, but that's because I personally like big cats). I'm sorry you've had such a frustrating experience with them. :( There's still time, though?

As official as I can get it! If you don't believe me, wait until someone actually gets them. ;D

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 01:37 PM
As official as I can get it! If you don't believe me, wait until someone actually gets them. ;D

Yes, I know... but where exactly did you get the info from? TL Blog? Mods?

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:43 PM
Yes, I know... but where exactly did you get the info from? TL Blog? Mods?

We are not allowed to link or reference outside websites on this forum, sadly. I assume that's where she found it.

my607
12-16-14, 01:45 PM
I saw it too it's outside website. The animals are fire and nature

zenobia42
12-16-14, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately for you, I think they are all fire/nature (which is incidentally what the habitat - the arctic abode - holds).

I wouldn't put too much stock on having one of the 'christmas' element animals tbh, just because I find them so ugly (well, the lion's all right, but that's because I personally like big cats). I'm sorry you've had such a frustrating experience with them. :( There's still time, though?

Yeah, there is still some time. :) I just hate having ZERO creatures of an element. Because you never know what kind of disadvantage you'll be without it in tournaments as more elements are rolled out. And in 2 weeks, it will be impossible to get any with this element, except maybe a year from now if they bring it back then. I also think santa clawes is adorable. I'm a cat person.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 01:51 PM

Yes it is. I saw the names online too

Vodelle
12-16-14, 01:55 PM
We are not allowed to link or reference outside websites on this forum, sadly. I assume that's where she found it.
Yeah, it was off this website, but I figured people on the forums might want to see them posted anyway!

Yeah, there is still some time. :) I just hate having ZERO creatures of an element. Because you never know what kind of disadvantage you'll be without it in tournaments as more elements are rolled out. And in 2 weeks, it will be impossible to get any with this element, except maybe a year from now if they bring it back then. I also think santa clawes is adorable. I'm a cat person.
Hm, maybe. FFS doesn't seem to go too crazy creating new elements, though, so I'm having a hard time imagining how a limited gimmicky element (christmas) would be the biggest winner against some other crazy new element.

I so feel you, though. Before my awful luck with the last tournament I was still kind of skeptical (if that's the appropriate word) about just how bad people's luck in this game can get, but it's pretty rotten. Here's to hoping you get a lucky break. Maybe while breeding your 4 elements like you were planning to you'll just luck into it! (For what it's worth, I've seen people off-site complaining about still not having a christmas animal either, so you're still not the only one. x__x)

cocauina
12-16-14, 01:59 PM
[SIZE=3](...)

Community Prizes
600 Presents = X-mas Tree
? Presents = X-mas Habitat
? Presents = Krampus

:)

ArcadiaTofu, the first community prize doesn't unlock when you have 600 presents, when you reach 600 presents you will be eligible to the community, the first community prize should cost a millions presents.

4 animals with nature and fire elements.
Animals: Merry Meercat, Holly Collie, Mistletoed Sloth, Krampus
Rarety: Rare, Rare, Super Rare, Super Rare
Incubation: 5hrs, 5hrs, 7hrs, 7hrs
Evolving: 7hrs, 7hrs, 9hrs, 9hrs

Habitat: Arctic Abode

Decor: Candy Cane and Christmas Tree.

Good luck everyone!

flowless
12-16-14, 02:00 PM
Well I just remembered that I was planing to breed emerland after Santa
But can't now as for the next 24 days

New plan I guess

Any speeders who have already for the animlas

Wish I could see how the habit look like

shepsville
12-16-14, 02:07 PM
I rely on you Ladies and Gents for all your valuable info;) what is the best food to plant, Manna Bannana's like every hour, or the pears, I am guessing the Mangos for the bedtime ritual? Any advice kind people ?:confused:

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:09 PM
I rely on you Ladies and Gents for all your valuable info;) what is the best food to plant, Manna Bannana's like every hour, or the pears, I am guessing the Mangos for the bedtime ritual? Any advice kind people ?:confused:

Last world event I planted one time 5 hours and then 20 right after it so my whole 24 hours were covered and there was no gap

Petasos
12-16-14, 02:14 PM
Ancient Sloth Clone, Fairy Ferret Clone, Frostfang clone, Vinotaur clone...

Hey at least we get an original habitat!! Woot somebody actually worked on something!!!

cocauina
12-16-14, 02:14 PM
Last world event I planted one time 5 hours and then 20 right after it so my whole 24 hours were covered and there was no gap

This is what I do :)

A2TUDE
12-16-14, 02:15 PM
Ok thought I'd post my candy cane prize :)

flowless
12-16-14, 02:16 PM

As long as you get the 24 hour covered
I usually have 20 hour crops so I don't miss on provided I could collect on time

Edit : I just saw evi post
That's exactly how I do that

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 02:29 PM
ArcadiaTofu, the first community prize doesn't unlock when you have 600 presents, when you reach 600 presents you will be eligible to the community, the first community prize should cost a millions presents.

4 animals with nature and fire elements.
Animals: Merry Meercat, Holly Collie, Mistletoed Sloth, Krampus
Rarety: Rare, Rare, Super Rare, Super Rare
Incubation: 5hrs, 5hrs, 7hrs, 7hrs
Evolving: 7hrs, 7hrs, 9hrs, 9hrs

Habitat: Arctic Abode

Decor: Candy Cane and Christmas Tree.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks coauina! Fixed/added :)

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 02:35 PM
Krampus

Mistletoed Sloth

Artic Abode habitat. Capacity 4 animals, coins capacity 15,000 (fire-nature)

cocauina
12-16-14, 02:40 PM
Thanks coauina! Fixed/added :)

You're welcome :)

FigmentValley
12-16-14, 02:44 PM
I have mined 12 times. I have gotten 19 prizes. None of them were gifts. Just apples (can't hold more runes).

I think my game is messed up. I also did not get anything for hatching a fairy ferret (I have had a million of those but no christmas reindeer. Oodles of poodles and millions of ferrets). I do get gifts for my harvested crops, however.

my607
12-16-14, 02:47 PM
I have mined 12 times. I have gotten 19 prizes. None of them were gifts. Just apples (can't hold more runes).

I think my game is messed up. I also did not get anything for hatching a fairy ferret (I have had a million of those but no christmas reindeer. Oodles of poodles and millions of ferrets). I do get gifts for my harvested crops, however.

I got gifts from mining three out of four times.

keller63
12-16-14, 03:00 PM
Dear god. 400 for the candy cane!!!! I seriously better get to the collie, that's just insane how many presents !!!!

flowless
12-16-14, 03:06 PM
Krampus

Mistletoed Sloth

Artic Abode habitat. Capacity 4 animals, coins capacity 15,000 (fire-nature)

Thanx for the pics

I thought the habit would look more greenish or reddish
But love it anyway
I might just put the Christmas animlas there too

cocauina
12-16-14, 03:08 PM
I got gifts from mining three out of four times.

Mined 9 times, received 8 presents.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 03:13 PM
Thanx for the pics

I thought the habit would look more greenish or reddish
But love it anyway
I might just put the Christmas animlas there too

I think I'll keep this habitat in storage until the next expansions are here lol

flowless
12-16-14, 03:15 PM
I think I'll keep this habitat in storage until the next expansions are here lol

That's gonna be a long long long wait

But don't blam you
As u can't get rid of your grand habitus
It's like a roylity island to me when I visit yours :)

Melis2a84
12-16-14, 03:25 PM
Hey Guys

Just got to 600 presents which unlocked the community prizes

FigmentValley
12-16-14, 03:26 PM
Yeah. Well I get nothing. This is the game that lost 22 times to a level one opponent last flash tournament, too. That was with "correct" super rare opponents level 10-14. I fear this game is seriously mucked up.

Sigh. Figures. I was just starting to actually enjoy it.

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 03:47 PM
I am so excited about this! For the Halloween items, I spent about $20 real cash XD because I just HAD to! I love Halloween, but I joined this game late... I am excited to have the full 24 days this time! And this forum, which is so active and supportive! Go team!

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 03:48 PM
That's gonna be a long long long wait

But don't blam you
As u can't get rid of your grand habitus
It's like a roylity island to me when I visit yours :)

Aw thanks flowless
now I wish I had some room for decorations. I'm jealous when I see forests with enough room and decorations in it

keller63
12-16-14, 03:52 PM
wow i really cannot comprehend how anyone has even managed to get to 600 already, i saw the thing come up from the start and have 36... and thats doing the crops some mining and delivered 1 skyger and 1 rhino from the nest..... starting to feel like im never going to get that collie in the next 24 days :( and the collie is all i care about is this event

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 04:00 PM
wow i really cannot comprehend how anyone has even managed to get to 600 already, i saw the thing come up from the start and have 36... and thats doing the crops some mining and delivered 1 skyger and 1 rhino from the nest..... starting to feel like im never going to get that collie in the next 24 days :( and the collie is all i care about is this event

It has something to do with Australia
Melissa and A2tude both are from that part of the world and somehow they always finish the tournaments within an hour and always reach their goals within a few days if not hours :)

shepsville
12-16-14, 04:01 PM
As long as you get the 24 hour covered
I usually have 20 hour crops so I don't miss on provided I could collect on time

Edit : I just saw evi post
That's exactly how I do that

Thanks to Evi, Cocauina and flowless for your very valuable advice, :o 20 hours and 5 hours it is then! You are all so very kind to take the time to reply to my query! kudos and good luck to you all :o

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 04:05 PM
Woohoo! Got the sleigh!

Brambles2
12-16-14, 04:57 PM
FFS FFS, Why is sleigh so large? & Why no Christmas element?

Delighted to have a new world event, but...

Whyever don't these animals contain Christmas element? It would be appropriate & I agree with Zen, the Christmas element could help in future tournaments, just like Steamtrunk, the only Water/Fire creature available proves so useful.

One of our family was forced to sell a Big Farm, in order to accommodate the 2x2 sleigh as this cannot fit in the awkward spaces left by idiotically positioned Den/nest. Dragon Story, where space is at less of a premium has 1x1 North Pole to gain the extra present per hour, they could easily have swapped the candy cane for this function & left the sleigh for those with space for decor.

Honestly, so often it seems like designers seek to make game more irritating deliberately.

Still, very happy to have the event, with some creatures we gain by effort rather than how TL has fixed the odds for your particular game.

SHINeeFan23
12-16-14, 05:03 PM
Glad I did my 20 hr plants yesterday as I need just a few more hrs left on those. Right now I can't use the mine as when I go in and start clicking it crashes & since it went through it counted & I lost 2 bombs. Please fix so I can collect runes/gifts.

Aernak
12-16-14, 05:17 PM
Geez i just hit 50 and thought I was doing good. :/

pondicus
12-16-14, 05:29 PM
I just realized this started, yuck.
Thank god my finals finish this week or the present recollection would be super stressful -.-

zenobia42
12-16-14, 05:41 PM
Okay, so the numbers so far for this event are nearly the same as the first world event in this game (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74068-Trick-or-Treat-World-Event-10-14-14) (25 / 400 / 1,000 / 80,000,000 this one vs. 25 / 500 / 1,000 / 80,000,000 in the last). In the last world event, the fifth and final individual prize was for collecting 3,300 pumpkins (the equivalent of presents this time). The last event was 21 days whereas this one is 24. SO I think it's possible the final this time could be as many as 3,800 (3,300 x 24 / 21 = 3,771 and I rounded up).

Hopefully it will be 3,300 again, since a lot of folks had difficulties getting 3,300 in 21 days last time, so the same number but 3 extra days is reasonable. But let's err on the side of caution and guesstimate 3,800 this time. Over 24 days, that means collecting about 160 per day.

If you time your food well (only lose an hour a day), and have 6 farms, that is 138 presents per day right there.
The free sleigh that is the first prize, if collected 4 times a day is +16 presents per day.
Breeding... it is difficult to keep something incubating in the nest a full 24 hours a day without a little speed breeding. So let's be conservative and say it's realistic to get +18 presents / day from the nest.
That is a total of 172 presents per day it is reasonable and free to get. Times 24 days is over 4,000. As long as the final goal is under 4,000, it is reasonable for a free player who is not locked out from being online for long stretches every day to reach it.

The last even, once we knew the actual number for the final individual goals, I posted daily reality checks - how many collectibles you needed to be on track to get the final prize. I will do that again this event.

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 05:43 PM
So I love that Krampus! The other animals are nice too... but that scarf wearing Sloth clone? Uh no, I'm going to have to pass. Since I believe that's the final prize, guess I don't have to work as hard earning stuff.

What exactly is a Krampus, anyway?

keller63
12-16-14, 05:44 PM

im in the same boat at 44 atm although about to deliver more crops

zenobia42
12-16-14, 05:45 PM

50 IS good. As with any f2p game, there will always be a few go-getters who spend a lot of gems/money to get ahead of the curve. It is wonderful that they shoot ahead and let us all know what is coming for us when we get there, but remember these things are generally possible to complete for free, with enough online time. See my post above and as I said there, I'll do daily reality checks to give an idea where free players should be at.

I did a little speed breeding and I have barely more than you - 60. You're totally on track - don't worry! :)

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 05:48 PM
Okay, so the numbers so far for this event are nearly the same as the first world event in this game (25 / 400 / 1,000 / 80,000,000 this one vs. 25 / 500 / 1,000 / 80,000,000 in the last). In the last world event, the fifth and final individual prize was for collecting 3,300 pumpkins (the equivalent of presents this time). The last event was 21 days whereas this one is 24. SO I think it's possible the final this time could be as many as 3,800 (3,300 x 24 / 21 = 3,771 and I rounded up).

Hopefully it will be 3,300 again, since a lot of folks had difficulties getting 3,300 in 21 days last time, so the same number but 3 extra days is reasonable. But let's err on the side of caution and guesstimate 3,800 this time. Over 24 days, that means collecting about 160 per day.

If you time your food well (only lose an hour a day), and have 6 farms, that is 138 presents per day right there.
The free sleigh that is the first prize, if collected a conservative 4 times a day is +16 presents per day.
Breeding... it is difficult to keep something incubating in the nest a full 24 hours a day without a little speed breeding. So let's again be conservative and say it's realistic to get +18 presents / day from the nest.
That is a total of 172 presents per day it is reasonable and free to get. Times 24 days is over 4,000. As long as the final goal is under 4,000, it is reasonable for a free player who is not locked out from being online for long stretches every day to reach it.

The last even, once we knew the actual number for the final individual goals, I posted daily reality checks - how many collectibles you needed to be on track to get the final prize. I will do that again this event.

Thanks for keeping us updated! I totally agree, the last world event was VERY doable for free. I started almost 5 days late due to my old phone, and I still almost had enough pumpkins at the end (I only had to spend 50 gems to unlock the Dragon at the very end).

So don't fear, everyone! This is doable for free! If you keep 6 farms going with 20 hour prunes, and keep your nest full, you'll make it! And remember, you CAN buy the single element animals for cheap from the shop to plug any holes in your nest due to uneven breeding times.

keller63
12-16-14, 05:49 PM
Okay, so the numbers so far for this event are nearly the same as the first world event in this game (25 / 400 / 1,000 / 80,000,000

i seriously hope the 80mil isnt for the collie. would be nice to know what im aiming for for that holly collie

BunnieMix
12-16-14, 05:50 PM
So I love that Krampus! The other animals are nice too... but that scarf wearing Sloth clone? Uh no, I'm going to have to pass. Since I believe that's the final prize, guess I don't have to work as hard earning stuff.

What exactly is a Krampus, anyway?

Traditionally, Krampus is a figure in mythology that would come about during the Christmas season to punish bad children. He basically kidnapped bad children and would drag them into the forest. His mythology is germanic I believe. I hope that's what you meant, lol.

Also, thanks Zenobia for agreeing to do the reality checks this time. I think it's cool that you do these things.

arikatu
12-16-14, 05:51 PM
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY?

YESSSSSS.

... In my excitement after collecting from my farms, I tapped too quickly and ended up using gems to get the sleigh. Whoops, hahaha. Note to self: be careful. I console myself with the fact that it was 16 gems and not 500+. I'd be tearing down habitats and Christmas decorations so fast. ):<

ETA: Thanks Zen for the breakdown on numbers! (:

zenobia42
12-16-14, 05:52 PM
i seriously hope the 80mil isnt for the collie. would be nice to know what im aiming for for that holly collie

omigosh no! That is for the first community prize. 80mil total from everyone playing.

locotesx3
12-16-14, 05:55 PM
I forget.. But if you sell an animal right out of the nest do you not get presents for it?

GC5410
12-16-14, 05:55 PM
Help, I've lost my sleigh! I just achieved it and was trying to place it when the game refreshed and I lost it - thought it might be back in my inventory (have force closed and un/re-installed), but it's not - is it lost forever?! :(

BunnieMix
12-16-14, 05:56 PM
I forget.. But if you sell an animal right out of the nest do you not get presents for it?

You do. No worries there.

locotesx3
12-16-14, 05:57 PM
Thanks

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 06:00 PM

Aernak, you're doing good compared to me, I only have 29 so far.

Aernak
12-16-14, 06:06 PM
Ok thanks. I missed skeletal dragon last event, even though I tried my best. I had no grand farms that event though, and I guess I just was not as smart with my farming as I should have been.

So far this event, the mine has been really generous to me.

Do you think it is possible to get all the prizes without spending any money?

BunnieMix
12-16-14, 06:08 PM
Ok thanks. I missed skeletal dragon last event, even though I tried my best. I had no grand farms that event though, and I guess I just was not as smart with my farming as I should have been.

It is, but you kind of have to plan for it and be vigilant.

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 06:10 PM
I am wasting an hour and 4 presents to upgrade ALL my farms right now, so all 6 will be Big Farms, so I can have the 20 hours going, to be sure I don't miss any.

zenobia42 posted a reality check on it and, YES it's possible! Very possible!

my607
12-16-14, 06:17 PM

Yes, it's possible to get everything from this world event but you need to plan and play as much as you can. I got every animal from Halloween event.

12-16-14, 06:20 PM
Does anyone else think that the Krampus looks a LOT like the Yak-O-Lantern? It doesn't look very christmasy at all.......

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 06:21 PM

Yes! If you keep 6 farms going with 20 hour prunes, and keep your nest full, you'll make it! And remember, you CAN buy the single element animals for cheap from the shop to plug any holes in your nest due to uneven breeding times.

I was only 60 pumpkins short from completing the Halloween world event despite starting almost 5 days late. I don't speed breed.

Aernak
12-16-14, 06:22 PM
Where is the reality check? I need it!

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 06:24 PM
Where is the reality check? I need it!

Top of page 8

Aernak
12-16-14, 06:29 PM
Thank you!

keller63
12-16-14, 06:46 PM
im actually gutted because i started the game after halloween so i didnt get to do that event, this is my first, love the skeletal dragon, really wish i could get it :(
im not aiming for the last animals, i dont like them, i definitely just want the collie. the habitat would be nice i guess.

can someone please elaborate on the community event thing, i already assumed that the 80million is world wide but what does it mean? does it mean at the end of the 24 day timer you get those items in your hold immediately or does it just make them available to buy or quest for them or something?

Aernak
12-16-14, 06:56 PM
Well I got impatient and speed bred three times with the gems I had been saving. So excited… I got two of my missing animals - fallaby and my first xmas animal - reindeer!! Yayyy! And presents!

I love events. :)

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 06:56 PM
im actually gutted because i started the game after halloween so i didnt get to do that event, this is my first, love the skeletal dragon, really wish i could get it :(
im not aiming for the last animals, i dont like them, i definitely just want the collie. the habitat would be nice i guess.

can someone please elaborate on the community event thing, i already assumed that the 80million is world wide but what does it mean? does it mean at the end of the 24 day timer you get those items in your hold immediately or does it just make them available to buy or quest for them or something?

As soon as the community hits the 80mil, the prize will be available in your storage - that's it! Just hatch it or place it.

And don't worry... there's NO WAY this community won't get the prizes. It will go down to the wire, but we'll get it, for sure.

Aernak
12-16-14, 06:58 PM

The whole community works together to collectively get the three community prizes. As soon as we get enough collective presents for the first prize we will all get it in our storage, then we will all work for the second prize together and when we complete that it will go into our storage etc.

We work for our individual prizes and the community prizes simultaneously.

I hope that helps!

glenngenius
12-16-14, 07:09 PM
I suppose TL still hasn't fix the older device "crash issues". It's really a pain to reinstall-install the app just to open it successfully. I wonder if I can finish this new event on time.

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 07:33 PM
I am at 53 presents... because I accidentally sped up production on my farm... oh well!

Melis2a84
12-16-14, 07:36 PM
It has something to do with Australia
Melissa and A2tude both are from that part of the world and somehow they always finish the tournaments within an hour and always reach their goals within a few days if not hours :)

We usually get our updates early Saturday and Wednesday mornings as we wake up usually 6.30/7am and I do a lot of speed breeding I got 600 presents by speed breeding to get the new animal and also trying in the mine :o

Evi where are u from Hun?

keller63
12-16-14, 07:47 PM
Thanks you two!! Yeah that helped :)

You will all get annoyed with my posts soon lol.

I'm hoping I can keep up with the farms, main issue I have is coins, 44k isn't going to put in another 6 20hour crop. Seem to have a fair bit of coinage problem ATM, costs a lot to removed those groups of foliage I have left on my first island. Need to build more habitats but again that's more coin xD so catch 22 -.- at least the crops will help me to get as many to 10 as I can to make the coin income somewhat better.

Any ideas if its possible to get collie if you can't keep up 20hour crops every day?

kestrelcatcher
12-16-14, 07:51 PM
Likely depends how often you can play... if you can visit very frequently and keep up with 1 and 8 hour crops, it's likely possible.

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 09:16 PM
Ok I think we need 140 presents every 24 hours to reach the goal. Am I right?

Aernak
12-16-14, 09:22 PM
Why do many of you plant 20 hr crops? I do 5 hour ones, and 8 while i sleep. That yields more than the 20 hr crops doesnt it?

readysetgo888
12-16-14, 09:36 PM
Why do many of you plant 20 hr crops? I do 5 hour ones, and 8 while i sleep. That yields more than the 20 hr crops doesnt it?

I do 20 hrs until it gets to be where 20 hrs would be due well before I wake up, then plant a 5 hr and then the 20 so that it puts it back closer to waking up time. So it kind of alternates. I like 20 because I have to check it less. But as long as you're covering the whole 24 hr day, you're good.

zenobia42
12-16-14, 09:42 PM

The faster crops DO yield a lot more apples. The idea behind the 20-hour crops is that you only need to be online once a day at the right time to ensure you get 20 presents per day per farm (plus a few 1-hour crops, if desired). I personally do charm cherries through the day (or nexus nuts if I'm going to be away from the game for a while), and mangoes every night... which is what I do normally anyway. I like continuing to maximize my food generation through the event in addition to getting lots of presents.

Aernak
12-16-14, 09:44 PM
Ok just making sure im not doing something stupid. Thank you! :D

EviBrooklyn
12-16-14, 09:53 PM
We usually get our updates early Saturday and Wednesday mornings as we wake up usually 6.30/7am and I do a lot of speed breeding I got 600 presents by speed breeding to get the new animal and also trying in the mine :o

Evi where are u from Hun?

Far away from you guys... New York

A2TUDE
12-17-14, 01:17 AM
Ok ladies and gents just hit the community goal lets do this yipppeeeee

Melis2a84
12-17-14, 01:56 AM
Far away from you guys... New York

Ohh New York I would love to come there one day hopefully in the next couple of years ;)

kestrelcatcher
12-17-14, 06:34 AM
Ok ladies and gents just hit the community goal lets do this yipppeeeee

Awesome!

Foxy_Kit
12-17-14, 06:41 AM
All of you are really fast!! I'm just on 45 presents only, hope to pick up a little speed in the next few days :)

my607
12-17-14, 07:50 AM
No luck getting gifts today when I went mining.

cocauina
12-17-14, 08:52 AM
I received a pop up saying this World Event, that started on December, 16th is going to end on January, 2nd, now my question.
How the heck, can this World Event ends on January, 2nd when the World Event is 24 days?

The World Event ending on January, 2nd, the timer of the event is wrong, it should be 17 days and not 24, if it's really 24, so the Event ends on January, 8th.

flowless
12-17-14, 09:05 AM
I received a pop up saying this World Event, that started on December, 16th is going to end on January, 2nd, now my question.
How the heck, can this World Event ends on January, 2nd when the World Event is 24 days?

The World Event ending on January, 2nd, the timer of the event is wrong, it should be 17 days and not 24, if it's really 24, so the Event ends on January, 8th.

Are u sure u didn't see that's in the Christmas add
Cuz that ends in 2nd jan

I didn't pay attention to the details of world event add

kooky panda
12-17-14, 09:19 AM

Yes you do.

Help, I've lost my sleigh! I just achieved it and was trying to place it when the game refreshed and I lost it - thought it might be back in my inventory (have force closed and un/re-installed), but it's not - is it lost forever?! :(
If you still do not have it, please send an email to support@teamlava.coms so an agent can check your game.

cocauina
12-17-14, 09:44 AM
Are u sure u didn't see that's in the Christmas add
Cuz that ends in 2nd jan

I didn't pay attention to the details of world event add

I've a screenshot of the pop up.

The World Event timer, said 24 days when started, and the pop up says that the Event ends on January, 2nd.

zenobia42
12-17-14, 09:45 AM
I've a screenshot of the pop up.

The World Event timer, said 24 days when started, and the pop up says that the Event ends on January, 2nd.

Oh, man I REALLY hope it is 24 days long not 17. But if I had to guess which was wrong, I would guess that the pop-up graphic is, not the timer.

cocauina
12-17-14, 09:49 AM
Oh, man I REALLY hope it is 24 days long not 17. But if I had to guess which was wrong, I would guess that the pop-up graphic is, not the timer.

That's why I'm posting this, to figure what is going on, this is not the first time that TL releases pop up's with wrong dates.

Aernak
12-17-14, 09:50 AM
Oh no.... Pls let it be 24

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 10:29 AM

Maybe this world event was to start last Tuesday (12-9-14) and for whatever reason it didn't. Then the January 2nd would have made sense. If it got postponed to yesterday, they probably forgot to change the date on the morning pop up. I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously we have 23 days left.

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 10:30 AM
Ohh New York I would love to come there one day hopefully in the next couple of years ;)

I bet that's a long long flight from Australia

kestrelcatcher
12-17-14, 10:59 AM
I think the event with the presents ends in 24 days. The Jam 2nd is just for the reindeer, poodle, and santa claws

cocauina
12-17-14, 11:03 AM
I think the event with the presents ends in 24 days. The Jam 2nd is just for the reindeer, poodle, and santa claws

The pop up says the event ends on Jan. 2nd, so the pop up is wrong, since the timer is right.

panpanpandy
12-17-14, 11:26 AM
oh man oh man oh man i worked my butt off for the halloween event but my dumb newbie butt didn't get the prize i REALLY wanted -- the dragon -- but this time i am PREPARED. i only got up a little while ago but i'm at 89 already without speeding more than the last couple of hours of a breeding ;u;

same goes for ds actually i was so close to the phantom dragon, but... /broken sobbing

zenobia42
12-17-14, 11:38 AM
Maybe this world event was to start last Tuesday (12-9-14) and for whatever reason it didn't. Then the January 2nd would have made sense. If it got postponed to yesterday, they probably forgot to change the date on the morning pop up. I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously we have 23 days left.

That would make sense. They probably couldn't start it until the app update was posted in the app store and they had originally thought the app store would have it up by then. But a week or so ago was when they app store put up those gazillion app updates with the Red (charity) promotion... then a week after that they all got updates to go back to normal. So the app store was probably really backlogged.

kooky panda
12-17-14, 11:52 AM
I have already had my pop ups for the day so I cannot check .

I will get some clarification .

Melis2a84
12-17-14, 12:39 PM
Hey Guys!

Just got my merry meercat here is the egg:

And next pic unlocks Hollie collie:

Crr008
12-17-14, 12:41 PM
Thanks for posting, MeLiS2a84. Very nice Egg!

kooky panda
12-17-14, 12:43 PM

I did get some clarification:
The true end date is January 9, 2014 at 11:30am Pacific time.

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 12:46 PM
Hey Guys!

Just got my merry meercat here is the egg:

And next pic unlocks Hollie collie:

Congrats. Cute egg. Don't forget to post a picture of this cutie once it hatches. Though I'll stop by your forest and look at him :)

Melis2a84
12-17-14, 12:51 PM

There we go :D:D

EviBrooklyn
12-17-14, 01:10 PM
Cute. Thanks Melissa
So the 4th price seems to need 2400 presents to unlock.
Zenobia might be right, the last price might be 3800 presents which means we will need to average 160 presents every 24 hours. (3800/24=159 )

zenobia42
12-17-14, 01:20 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

Day 1 of 24 is over. We do not know exactly how many presents will be required for the final individual prize yet. But thanks to Melis2a84, we know that the 4th prize is at 2,400 presents. For the Halloween event, the 4th prize was 2,200 and the 5th was 3,300. From that we can extrapolate that the final prize in this event will very likely be 3,600 presents (3300*2400/2200=3600 even).

3,600 presents / 24 days = 150 presents / day.
End of Day 1:
150 presents total at this point (or rather, an hour ago - sorry I'm a little late)
is on track for winning all individual prizes.

I will post updates like this every event "day" if possible. Good luck, everyone!

Melis2a84
12-17-14, 01:21 PM
Yes you both may be right I thought 3600 for the last prize but still need heaps of presents either way

readysetgo888
12-17-14, 01:32 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK

Day 1 of 24 is over. We do not know exactly how many presents will be required for the final individual prize yet. But thanks to Melis2a84, we know that the 4th prize is at 2,400 presents. For the Halloween event, the 4th prize was 2,200 and the 5th was 3,300. From that we can extrapolate that the final prize in this event will very likely be 3,600 presents (3300*2400/2200=3600 even).

End of Day 1:
150 presents total at this point (or rather, an hour ago - sorry I'm a little late)
is on track for winning all individual prizes.

I will post updates like this every event "day" if possible. Good luck, everyone!

Thanks! This definitely isn't the max you can earn, right? 6 farms X 24 hrs = 144, plus let's say 12-16 presents a day from the sleigh, then 24 hrs of breeding = 180 a day, ignoring mining and tournaments. We're thinking we need 150 presents a day... so you can still get all the prizes even without being at the max every day.

I'm not at the max now, only 5 farms until I expand... but I think I'll be ok. If this follows the same pattern as the Halloween event in terms of what you need per day, I definitely will.

Vodelle
12-17-14, 01:55 PM
Welp, I only have something like 94 presents right now. I do have 20hr farms ready in like two hours...

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to speed-breed a bit later. I've been on track, though, except for not having farms ready when the event started. :S

Aernak
12-17-14, 02:00 PM
Thank you Zen for posting the reality checks!!! It is so helpful.

I am going to use this post as a place for me to kind of keep track of my family's accounts.

12/20
Aernak - 1101 (gain of 566)
Woodenpizza - 648 (gain of 172)
XSunValleyX - 755 (gain of 316)

12/19 - 2:30pm EST
Aernak - 535 (gain of 148)
Woodenpizza56 - 476 (gain of 144)
XSunValleyX 439 (gain of 159 - the new farm is helping!)

12/18 - 3pm EST
Aer 387 (gain of 169)
WP 332 (gain of 152)
SV 280 (gain of 133) (This account is behind. Just upgraded 1 farm to a grand... hopefully it will help)

12/17 - 4pm EST
Aernak - 218
Woodenpizza56 - 180
XSunValleyX - 147

rbkj
12-17-14, 02:09 PM

It is working for me! I received about 8 presents so far :-). i'm sure you will get some, mine and mine again :-)

Hawksmoor
12-17-14, 02:19 PM
Welp, I only have something like 94 presents right now. I do have 20hr farms ready in like two hours...

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to speed-breed a bit later. I've been on track, though, except for not having farms ready when the event started. :S

Don't panic too much, it's still early days! You'll get there ;-)
I remember during the Halloween event we had a tournament (I believe it was the Arboar tournament) that gave pumpkins as an award for each battle won to help with pumpkin collecting. Let's hope that happens again!

kestrelcatcher
12-17-14, 02:38 PM
I have 133 presents, and only 4 gems left, haha, I did some speed breeding and an accidental speed farming.
Got a bunch of 20 hour farms about ready to be harvested in an hour or so, though.

Aernak
12-17-14, 02:50 PM
A tourney would be greeeeat

zenobia42
12-17-14, 02:55 PM
A tourney would be greeeeat

One with a Christmas element animal prize would be great. Since I still don't have one, and last I heard you still didn't get one yet either.

xxxe
12-17-14, 03:50 PM
Was the Halloween event still going on when we had the Steamtrubk tournament? I remember having two tournaments last event. Well one regular 30 round tourney and one 12 round tourney.

flowless
12-17-14, 03:57 PM
One with a Christmas element animal prize would be great. Since I still don't have one, and last I heard you still didn't get one yet either.

Zenobia in which page did u post the reality check
I like that post

MarthaDragonIsland
12-17-14, 04:43 PM
Omg

cocauina
12-17-14, 04:44 PM
After 3 Reindeer's, now I have a Santa Claws on the breeding garden! yey

My Christmas collection are completed, good luck for the rest of the players who are still trying :)

Omg

1,800 gems in there D:

zenobia42
12-17-14, 04:48 PM
I like that post

direct link to today's reality check post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76263-Christmas-World-Event-12-16-14&p=1023594#post1023594)

You can also always click on my name wherever you see it, then "view forum posts" and it'll show you all my recent posts. Works for any person you want to see their recent posts. :)

Mimbiville
12-17-14, 05:33 PM
I like that post

Top of page 8.

Oops, didn't realize there was a new one. Thanks Zenobia!

shepsville
12-17-14, 06:07 PM
Probably a stupid question? But what is the best to breed? Have been doing Panda and Pyro Pony, get the gifts, but not getting any bombs! Hence can't go mining? Suggestions anyone? Would appreciate advice? Feel a bit of a NUMPTY asking :confused:

readysetgo888
12-17-14, 06:18 PM
Probably a stupid question? But what is the best to breed? Have been doing Panda and Pyro Pony, get the gifts, but not getting any bombs! Hence can't go mining? Suggestions anyone? Would appreciate advice? Feel a bit of a NUMPTY asking :confused:

You get a bomb for every 6 hours of breeding... but they are supposed to roll over, so if you bred two Fairy Ferrets at 3 hours each, you should get a bomb after the second one. At least, I thought that's how it worked.

shepsville
12-17-14, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the reply RSG888, yes that is what I thought, but don't seem to be getting any bombs, am I using the right breeding combo, or should I be breeding anything else?

readysetgo888
12-17-14, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the reply RSG888, yes that is what I thought, but don't seem to be getting any bombs, am I using the right breeding combo, or should I be breeding anything else?

You should get bombs from any breeding combo... you could switch it up and try something with longer common breeding time, like earth-nature (most common result would be 9 hours).

shepsville
12-17-14, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestion RSG88 I will try that, very grateful for your advice, good luck with the Event Hun ;)

readysetgo888
12-17-14, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestion RSG88 I will try that, very grateful for your advice, good luck with the Event Hun ;)

Thanks, you too :)

Aernak
12-17-14, 07:56 PM

Hi Zen - I speed bred a few times when the event started to kickstart my pressies and I got myself a cute lil reindeer in the process - and a fallaby! So i do in fact have one now. I love the little guy so much. Still no luck for you!? :-(

sand
12-17-14, 07:58 PM
Was the Halloween event still going on when we had the Steamtrubk tournament? I remember having two tournaments last event. Well one regular 30 round tourney and one 12 round tourney.

Yes, the Steamtrunk flash tournament came during the Halloween World event.

If timed right, a three-week World Event could encompass two full 30-round tournaments and one 12-round flash tournament. However, this event seems to have started a week later than it was originally scheduled, and missed the Yule Mule flash tournament, which I believe was supposed to fall within the Event's time frame. Furthermore, since the tournaments here don't automatically run every two weeks as they do in Dragon Story, the most we may get is one full tournament and one flash.

keller63
12-17-14, 09:15 PM
The mine definitely works yes. From 1 bomb I just got 8 presents, if I had one more hit that could hAve been 10, but I was just really lucky that time around

keller63
12-17-14, 09:18 PM
Don't panic too much, it's still early days! You'll get there ;-)
I remember during the Halloween event we had a tournament (I believe it was the Arboar tournament) that gave pumpkins as an award for each battle won to help with pumpkin collecting. Let's hope that happens again!

Oh god I sure hope not lol, my creatures and variety certainly aren't ready yet, I'm working on hybrids but I still need to get the crimbo creatures yet!! Trying to play smart with breeding here for sleep patterns. Got a nice 16 on the breed and 15 in the nest

Hawksmoor
12-18-14, 05:25 AM
I did get some clarification:
The true end date is January 9, 2014 at 11:30am Pacific time.

Thanks for checking Kooky. I took a SS of my pop up to confirm. World event ends Jan. 9 (my birthday!!)' and Christmas creatures end Jan. 2.

readysetgo888
12-18-14, 07:37 AM
I've been wanting to remind everyone that speeding a lot is probably not the cheapest way to complete the event... At the end of the Halloween event I was 60 pumpkins short, but it only cost me 50 gems to unlock the final prize at that time. Which was awesome, and made no sense to speed for the 60 pumpkins when buying them outright was cheaper.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about speeding more than you usually would just to earn more presents. Especially at the end of the event, if you're a little short, it will cost gems less just to complete it at that time. It worked really well for me in the last event and I'm glad I discovered that, so I didnt waste more gems than I needed to. I wish I'd realized it a little sooner though, so I would have sped less overall... that's why I'm sharing!

Hawksmoor
12-18-14, 09:44 AM
I've been wanting to remind everyone that speeding a lot is probably not the cheapest way to complete the event... At the end of the Halloween event I was 60 pumpkins short, but it only cost me 50 gems to unlock the final prize at that time. Which was awesome, and made no sense to speed for the 60 pumpkins when buying them outright was cheaper.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about speeding more than you usually would just to earn more presents. Especially at the end of the event, if you're a little short, it will cost gems less just to complete it at that time. It worked really well for me in the last event and I'm glad I discovered that, so I didnt waste more gems than I needed to. I wish I'd realized it a little sooner though, so I would have sped less overall... that's why I'm sharing!

Great tip! Thanks for sharing!

EviBrooklyn
12-18-14, 09:52 AM
Almost 50M... We need another 30 million to unlock the tree. Keep going guys !!

Vodelle
12-18-14, 10:41 AM

Hopefully that's the case. Right now the gems needed to complete my next step are way more than the presents needed, but I guess if you get really close then it might cross-over at some point. Still not bad advice to wait to spend all your gems until you know how short you are, rather than spending them now and finding yourself getting the rewards and still having plenty of time left over!

Almost 50M... We need another 30 million to unlock the tree. Keep going guys !!

I'm not even at 600 to see all that, haha. By the time I get there I wouldn't be surprised if the tree was unlocked. :p

cocauina
12-18-14, 11:26 AM
(...)
I'm not even at 600 to see all that, haha. By the time I get there I wouldn't be surprised if the tree was unlocked. :p

Ahahah that already happened to me on DS world events :)

353 presents for now, in 15min I will receive 4 from the wooden sleigh and 120 from my 6 farms :P

zenobia42
12-18-14, 12:14 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
End of Event-Day 2

300 presents
is on track for winning all individual prizes.*

* We do not know exactly how many presents will be required for the final individual prize yet. But thanks to Melis2a84, we know that the 4th prize is at 2,400 presents. For the Halloween event, the 4th prize was 2,200 and the 5th was 3,300. From that we can extrapolate that the final prize in this event will very likely be 3,600 presents (3300*2400/2200=3600 even).

Bambamstad
12-18-14, 12:16 PM
330 presents so far....one day at work and after that ,two weeks christmas
Trying to keep farms ar work 24/7 and the hatching den as well.

Breeding for seamur And santa claws, but no luck so far.

kestrelcatcher
12-18-14, 12:19 PM
385 presents right now, for me.

keller63
12-18-14, 12:46 PM
445 presents here, but i did ***** just a little and get the second sleigh for 16 presents per 4 hours so i get 20 over all now. was having a bug with my farms last night but seems ok so far touch wood. done a little speed breeding at the end of my long timers, been doing long timers when sleeping and obviously as im waiting for the egg to hatch my fire/nature hybrids are ready way before the egg is ready to hatch but not spending more then 2-3 gems on the ends of them. but so far so good. still no christmas ones yet but i think the long breeds over night arent helping matters, 13 hours of down time for my breeding because i have a 3 hour breed ready with a 16hour egg on -.-

Aernak
12-18-14, 01:03 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Zen for helping us stay on track. 2 of our 3 accounts here are on track. We upgraded 1 of XSunValleyX's farms to a grand today so hopefully that will help speed things up a little.

12/18 - 3pm EST
Aernak - 387 (gain of 169 since yesterday)
Woodenpizza56 - 332 (gain of 152 since yesterday)
XSunValleyX - 280 (gain of 133 since yesterday) (This account is behind. Just upgraded 1 farm to a grand... hopefully it will help)

readysetgo888
12-18-14, 01:56 PM
I'm at 400... no speeding and only 5 farms. I do round the clock 20 hr prunes + 1hr or 5hr crops to fill the rest of the time.

I know it's a lot harder if you don't have basically unlimited coins... seems a little unfair for the new players to have to meet the same requirements as the max level players.

seekerbears
12-18-14, 03:46 PM
Just got my candy cane decoration yay!

Foxy_Kit
12-18-14, 04:20 PM
Just over 200 presents now...

Just upgraded all my farms to big farms, and cleared some space. So hopefully i'll start pulling in the daily target from now on.

Thanks to everyone for the kind updates and advice :)

zenobia42
12-18-14, 05:02 PM
Just over 200 presents now...

Just upgraded all my farms to big farms, and cleared some space. So hopefully i'll start pulling in the daily target from now on.

Thanks to everyone for the kind updates and advice :)

Those big farms will help you a LOT. Good luck.

kestrelcatcher
12-18-14, 06:04 PM
I love the amount of support and help that is going on here!

keller63
12-18-14, 06:26 PM
hit 600, on 611 now so now im starting to help the community with the tree :) still no christmas animals yet though, but im trying :( fingers crossed. although i did get my aurora pegasus last night :) just wanted to try for a longish timer for sleeping so im happy about that milestone.

good luck people and sounds like you guys are well on your way and i have my fingers crossed for you all

kestrelcatcher
12-18-14, 07:05 PM
What are some of the best animals to breed for during this? Anyone have opinions?

zenobia42
12-18-14, 07:51 PM
What are some of the best animals to breed for during this? Anyone have opinions?

I would say to start at bedtime with a combo that has 7-9 hour fails. That way odds are you will wake up and put another pair in the den, without having wasted any nighttime hours. Then during the day maybe try for Xmas animals if you don't have them. Or stick with the 7-9 hour fails combo 3 times a day. There are lots of ways to go about it.

The only thing I would suggest people NOT breed during this kind of event is to try for a ruby razorback and/or emerald dragon. The fails on those take 1 hour in the den but less than a minute in the nest. So every time you get a fail, you have wasted an hour in which you will not get any presents for breeding. Also, try to not have a fairy ferret or other really short timer in the nest at bedtime and waste the other half of the night as far as presents are concerned. Overall, longer breeding options = better during these events, but always check what time the common fail would finish and try to arrange to be online then.

Aernak
12-18-14, 09:37 PM
Just got my candy cane decoration yay!

Gratz!
I got mine tonight too :)
I wish we had some red Christmassy flower decorations to plant around it.

kestrelcatcher
12-18-14, 10:02 PM
I would say to start at bedtime with a combo that has 7-9 hour fails. That way odds are you will wake up and put another pair in the den, without having wasted any nighttime hours. Then during the day maybe try for Xmas animals if you don't have them. Or stick with the 7-9 hour fails combo 3 times a day. There are lots of ways to go about it.

The only thing I would suggest people NOT breed during this kind of event is to try for a ruby razorback and/or emerald dragon. The fails on those take 1 hour in the den but less than a minute in the nest. So every time you get a fail, you have wasted an hour in which you will not get any presents for breeding. Also, try to not have a fairy ferret or other really short timer in the nest at bedtime and waste the other half of the night as far as presents are concerned. Overall, longer breeding options = better during these events, but always check what time the common fail would finish and try to arrange to be online then.

An, thank you! Good advice, indeed. I am trying for a Santa Claws, so I just keep breeding pony and reindeer, since I was told that it would then either be a reindeer, or Santa Claws.

locotesx3
12-19-14, 12:40 AM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
End of Event-Day 2

300 presents

* We do not know exactly how many presents will be required for the final individual prize yet. But thanks to Melis2a84, we know that the 4th prize is at 2,400 presents. For the Halloween event, the 4th prize was 2,200 and the 5th was 3,300. From that we can extrapolate that the final prize in this event will very likely be 3,600 presents (3300*2400/2200=3600 even).

Zen are your "reality check" daily numbers meant for the end of the day or at that time? Like this post where you post 300 presents at 11am or is the goal to reach 300 before the end of the day? Hope that question made sense. Hahahah

EviBrooklyn
12-19-14, 08:43 AM
I think we're getting a tournament or battlegrounds today :)

zenobia42
12-19-14, 09:13 AM
Zen are your "reality check" daily numbers meant for the end of the day or at that time? Like this post where you post 300 presents at 11am or is the goal to reach 300 before the end of the day? Hope that question made sense. Hahahah

They are meant for the end of the event "day." The timer runs out at 11:30am Pacific on the 9th. So each "event-day" ends at 11:30am Pacific (2:30pm Eastern to me, lol).

The last event had a timer that hit the day mark at 10pm each night. That is why my posts this time do not seem to match last time. It is because TL set the turn of the "day" on the timer at a totally different time of day than the last event. Hope that make sense.

I think we're getting a tournament or battlegrounds today :)
I hope you're right! But regular-length tournaments usually start on a Tuesday not Friday, and I doubt they'll have a flash tourney a week after the last one of those. I expect we are going to get yet another animal today that is marked as permanent then changed to limited later on.

... or maybe a new Battlegrounds level as you suggested. It's been a long time since we've gotten that! If so, all those thousands of players who have Xmas elements, please try using those elements to attack and post your results. I cannot test the element myself of I'd gladly be the guinea pig. If it's Battlegrounds, not Arena. Because there is no time limit on the Battlegrounds so it doesn't really matter if you have a lot of fails.

flowless
12-19-14, 11:17 AM
God no I hope no tournament yet
I don't live for the game
Battle ground on the other hand is grt
It's been a long time

seekerbears
12-19-14, 11:50 AM
I've just reached 600 pumpkins and I can see that we are super close to getting the first community prize I think we'll get it in the next hour or so

zenobia42
12-19-14, 11:51 AM
I've just reached 600 pumpkins and I can see that we are super close to getting the first community prize I think we'll get it in the next hour or so

I was just coming to post the same thing. We are VERY close! :D

Aernak
12-19-14, 12:28 PM
I was just coming to post the same thing. We are VERY close! :D

Oooo that is great news. I can't see it yet so I didn't know. I am at 535 at the moment.

seekerbears
12-19-14, 12:31 PM
First community prize now available

Aernak
12-19-14, 12:32 PM
First community prize now available

Woo hoo! I am not too excited about that tree, but I can't wait til we earn the habitat! :D

zenobia42
12-19-14, 12:38 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
End of Event-Day 3
CONGRATS, team on winning the first community prize a few minutes ago!

The event timer runs out on January 9 at 11:30am Pacific. I will post updates like this every event "day" if possible at the end of the 24-hour event day period. Good luck, everyone!

450 presents

rjazz
12-19-14, 12:52 PM
Steamtrunk available to buy for 75% off plus food & 150 presents!

keller63
12-19-14, 12:58 PM
210mil for the habitat :) lets get a collecting peeps

kestrelcatcher
12-19-14, 01:42 PM
I am highly considering the Steam Trunk sale... Opinions? Is it worth the money?

locotesx3
12-19-14, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=zenobia42;1024786]They are meant for the end of the event "day." The timer runs out at 11:30am Pacific on the 9th. So each "event-day" ends at 11:30am Pacific (2:30pm Eastern to me, lol).

The last event had a timer that hit the day mark at 10pm each night. That is why my posts this time do not seem to match last time. It is because TL set the turn of the "day" on the timer at a totally different time of day than the last event. Hope that make sense.

Yeah makes perfect sense.
Thanks for the reply and for all the things you do in this forum. Wouldn't be the same game with out you and others. Your tournament, and these "daily goal" posts are the best and help out a BUNCH.. Thanks again and good luck breeding what ever elusive animal your working on. :)

zenobia42
12-19-14, 02:50 PM
Yeah makes perfect sense.
Thanks for the reply and for all the things you do in this forum. Wouldn't be the same game with out you and others. Your tournament, and these "daily goal" posts are the best and help out a BUNCH.. Thanks again and good luck breeding what ever elusive animal your working on. :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! I have not managed to breed anything related to this holiday (Christmas / Hanukkah) season but I'm still trying!

PernReloaded
12-19-14, 03:05 PM
I appreciate this so much, zenobia! I am bad at math, and figured I didn't have a chance at this thing since I am still a really new player.

All I want for Xmas is that Hollie Collie....

keller63
12-19-14, 04:50 PM
I am highly considering the Steam Trunk sale... Opinions? Is it worth the money?

ill admit i did buy it but i didnt realise it gave presents at the time. i just wanted steamtrunk :) hoping a deal comes out for me to grab nightmare and treebra :) only other two tournament ones i want really at this time :)

Foxy_Kit
12-19-14, 06:15 PM
Thanks Zenobia :) All the best wishes for you too, may a new super-rare visit you!

Pern, I really want that Hollie Collie too. It looks so cute! :D (My forest doesn't seem to attract any Fire-Nature animals apart from Solar Simian and Ferrets, so any new rares would get the red-carpet treatment!)

Personally I am aiming for the ones with long breeding time. Lightning x anything. :)
(I'm a new-ish player, so it's a good incentive for me to build up my Lightning animals collection - if these Lightning animals wish to visit, of course)

EviBrooklyn
12-19-14, 06:40 PM

Big time. Steamtrunk is quite useful during tournaments

sweetypies97
12-19-14, 11:48 PM
I'm only on 340 presents :(. My son is on 211. Oh well as long as we get to 600 and hopefully the habitat it will be good.

Foxy_Kit
12-20-14, 04:22 AM
I need to, uhm, stop 'harvesting' apples so fast. The 'you have X presents' message doesn't pop up for all my farms, and the numbers don't add up either. *sad face*

Not sure if anyone else has the same issue, but I recommend to harvest from one farm, stop for a couple of seconds to ensure the message pops up on screen. And then move on.

Melis2a84
12-20-14, 06:28 AM
Hi Guys

Just unlocked Holly collie
5hr on the nest

3400 presents to last individual prize

kestrelcatcher
12-20-14, 06:54 AM
I need to, uhm, stop 'harvesting' apples so fast. The 'you have X presents' message doesn't pop up for all my farms, and the numbers don't add up either. *sad face*

Not sure if anyone else has the same issue, but I recommend to harvest from one farm, stop for a couple of seconds to ensure the message pops up on screen. And then move on.

Yikes, contact support about that.

Hawksmoor
12-20-14, 07:10 AM
Hi Guys

5hr on the nest

Awesome, congrats! And thanks for confirming it's 3400 presents to unlock the last individual prize.

readysetgo888
12-20-14, 07:49 AM

Yeah, I would recommend collecting coins from habitats before harvesting, just to make sure the game is syncing, and then collect from each farm, see the message, and then move on. I also usually collect some coins after as well. Also, I occasionally take a screenshot showing how many presents I have, just in case they ever roll back. Support always likes screenshots.

Sorry that happened to you! It's frustrating, but don't worry, there's still plenty of time.

zenobia42
12-20-14, 08:06 AM
Hi Guys

5hr on the nest

Congrats! And that's great news we overestimated the final prize number. In today's reality check I'll adjust the numbers down to the new total. :)

ETA: I know we're all dying for that arctic abode. I estimate we'll get it 5 days from right now. :D

CoodieBug
12-20-14, 08:23 AM
Big time. Steamtrunk is quite useful during tournaments

And he's so cute -the way he puffs out smoke!!

CoodieBug
12-20-14, 08:29 AM
Thx Zenobia--your info is very much appreciated :-)

Aernak
12-20-14, 09:01 AM

Really?! :-( i dont even watch mine. I just trust they add up. Maybe i need to slow down too...

Melis2a84
12-20-14, 12:32 PM
Awesome, congrats! And thanks for confirming it's 3400 presents to unlock the last individual prize.

Thanks luv :D

Melis2a84
12-20-14, 12:36 PM
Congrats! And that's great news we overestimated the final prize number. In today's reality check I'll adjust the numbers down to the new total. :)

ETA: I know we're all dying for that arctic abode. I estimate we'll get it 5 days from right now. :D

Thanks luv, I was surprised when I saw 3400 presents I'm glad it's not 3600 or 3800 presents :o

Yes I agree about 5 days it's still 3 weeks we have heaps of time therefore saying that it's gonna fly lol :)

sand
12-20-14, 02:21 PM

That may explain why, after 4 days, I still have less than 500 presents. I normally collect coins and crops in waves of rapid finger-tapping. Seems like all my forests have fewer presents than they should. Who knows what really happens. I know I'm not getting explosives as I should. Maybe I'm getting jipped.

A2TUDE
12-20-14, 03:39 PM
Morning everyone from oz :)

I've been lil Chrisy busy past couple days what is the amount of presents everyone's got,I got 1781

EviBrooklyn
12-20-14, 04:03 PM
I'm almost at 2000 presents... Another 400 and I'll get the 4th price

A2TUDE
12-20-14, 04:10 PM
I'm almost at 2000 presents... Another 400 and I'll get the 4th price

So I'm behind ok Christmas socks on I'll get busy lol

readysetgo888
12-20-14, 04:13 PM
I think around 600 is where most of the community is... Just so no one sees those numbers and freaks out lol. This one should be easier than than Halloween event, due to the extra days.

EviBrooklyn
12-20-14, 04:29 PM
So I'm behind ok Christmas socks on I'll get busy lol

What for? You've got enough time. Why rush it unless you're missing an animal :)

ghabra
12-20-14, 05:29 PM
Just got my 3rd Xmas prize the merry Meercat. Next prize needs 2400 points.

keller63
12-20-14, 05:45 PM
Morning everyone from oz :)

I've been lil Chrisy busy past couple days what is the amount of presents everyone's got,I got 1781

well you definately dont need to worry, you are well ahead of schedule :) im currently on 1200ish so you are ahead of me and ive been doing this every day from the start. but i have also done things like got the second sleigh and i bought the steam trunk deal so that has boosted me somewhat, done a little speed breeding with the last 1 hour in order not to spend all the gems :)

ghabra
12-20-14, 06:33 PM
That may explain why, after 4 days, I still have less than 500 presents. I normally collect coins and crops in waves of rapid finger-tapping. Seems like all my forests have fewer presents than they should. Who knows what really happens. I know I'm not getting explosives as I should. Maybe I'm getting jipped.

I suggest that you start collecting crops that take so long time, as u cant keep collecting crops every 1 hour. By this way, U can get 1 present per 1 hour for each farm. So that u can get 24x6 = 144 presents a day from farms only. Those players that claim they have scored like over 1500 presents after 5 days must have used gems. There is no normal way u get more than 200 presents a day. Good luck

Foxy_Kit
12-20-14, 11:08 PM

Thank you so much for the information!!

And thanks for the supportive messages about the farms :) I was waaay behind when starting out, so that made me watch every (potential) present like a hawk.
I'll try and screenshot before / after now. To avoid any more 'accident's, am now training myself to harvest-plant, then move to the next farm. :p

Good news is... I received a Christmas tree today!! Woot!

Edit: All the best wishes to my fellow Fantasy Forest gamers! :)

zenobia42
12-20-14, 11:53 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
End of Event-Day 4... really 4.5.
apologies for not doing this on time today. I was on the road, holiday travels and all... But before going to bed I figured late is better than never.

The event timer runs out on January 9 at 11:30am Pacific. I will post updates like this every event "day" if possible at the end of the 24-hour event day period. Good luck, everyone!

3,400 presents / 24 days = ~145 presents / day. At the end of the event "day,"
580 presents
was on track for winning all individual prizes.
At the time of this posting, around 650.

kestrelcatcher
12-21-14, 12:09 AM
Thank you so much, zenobia42!

Foxy_Kit
12-21-14, 12:17 AM
Thank you, Zenobia! :D

PernReloaded
12-21-14, 12:24 AM
Woot! Thanks, Zenobia! I feel so relieved - 835 and counting.

Hawksmoor
12-21-14, 06:47 AM
We're halfway to unlocking the next community prize! Great job everyone! :D

flowless
12-21-14, 09:17 AM
Thanx Zenobia for the reality check
Nice to see am doing well

Iam only excited to the habit
( I hate Santa on the red habit )

The last community prize is pretty cool too

readysetgo888
12-21-14, 11:12 AM
Thanx Zenobia for the reality check
Nice to see am doing well

Iam only excited to the habit
( I hate Santa on the red habit )

The last community prize is pretty cool too

I agree with you... I'm not a fan of Santa in the fire habitat... I will definitely be using the new habitat for my two Santa Claws since they match it pretty well. I don't really like the idea of the red/green animals in the frozen habitat since they don't match it.

I like the Krampus! It's the only one of the 4 prize animals I really like... the Meerkat and Collie are alright, but I don't care at all for the green colored Sloth.

EviBrooklyn
12-21-14, 11:24 AM
We're halfway to unlocking the next community prize! Great job everyone! :D

I don't think we're half way there. If I remember correctly ( from last world event), the 2nd community price should be 210,000,000 + 80,000,000(the 1st price) = 290,000,000.
I might be wrong though !!

Aernak
12-21-14, 11:55 AM
We are about 1/4 of the way twd the habitat! Cant wait to get it...!

Hawksmoor
12-21-14, 12:03 PM
I don't think we're half way there. If I remember correctly ( from last world event), the 2nd community price should be 210,000,000 + 80,000,000(the 1st price) = 290,000,000.
I might be wrong though !!

Ah I see what you mean. I thought we needed 210,000 total, not that plus the first community prize added in. I think you're right! My bad

flowless
12-21-14, 12:31 PM
Ah I see what you mean. I thought we needed 210,000 total, not that plus the first community prize added in. I think you're right! My bad

Actually we need total

But the circle around the prize ( habitus )
Represent what we need remaining from the total

Just like individual prize my next animla is due at 1000 present
I don't collect from the start 1000 I add to what we already have to total 1000
I hope it makes sense

The forum became a grt place to use my crappt English and grammar

Hawksmoor
12-21-14, 12:32 PM
Actually we need total

But the circle around the prize ( habitus )
Represent what we need remaining from the total

Just like individual prize my next animla is due at 1000 present
I don't collect from the start 1000 I add to what we already have to total 1000
I hope it makes since

Makes sense. Thanks flowless.

flowless
12-21-14, 12:35 PM
Makes sense. Thanks flowless.

Oh that's was autocorrection feeling the need to wrong my correct word from sense to since

Lisa0107
12-21-14, 04:53 PM
I will have my Merry Meercat in a few hours...before bed...I'm so excited...Can't wait!!! I'll be at 1000 by bedtime!

kestrelcatcher
12-21-14, 06:29 PM
I will have my Merry Meercat in a few hours...before bed...I'm so excited...Can't wait!!! I'll be at 1000 by bedtime!
Congratulations!! I'll be there tomorrow, so excited! I am really looking forward to Krampus, I really hope we all pull together as a community and get him!

rjazz
12-21-14, 07:37 PM
Sand, Yes I'm having the same problem with my farms, I posted in the bugs thread but they just blew me off like I didn't know how to play the game. :(

my607
12-21-14, 09:07 PM
Thanks Zen for your great work. :)

zenobia42
12-21-14, 09:24 PM
Ack! I'm totally late again. Apologies, folks - I don't get much computer time over the holidays.

DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 5.5 days in. So
800 presents
right now, is on track for winning all individual prizes.

The event timer runs out on January 9 at 11:30am Pacific. I will post updates like this every event "day"... if possible it will be at the end of the 24-hour event day period. Good luck, everyone!
3,400 presents / 24 days = ~145 presents / day.

There is a meercat in my inventory - yay!

flowless
12-22-14, 01:12 AM
How long is to for the merry cat to hatch from the nest
I have 6 hours to spare

Iam hoping it would be 6-7 hours
Can anyone confirm

Melis2a84
12-22-14, 04:00 AM
How long is to for the merry cat to hatch from the nest
I have 6 hours to spare

Iam hoping it would be 6-7 hours
Can anyone confirm

Merry cat is 5hrs to hatch :o

flowless
12-22-14, 03:29 PM
Merry cat is 5hrs to hatch :o

Oh thanx a lot
Finally short time hatching

I hope who ever lucky enough to hatch the next animlas to post the times or to update first Page

edit(KP)- added to post 1

zenobia42
12-22-14, 06:41 PM
DAILY REALITY CHECK
We are 6 days, 7 hours in. So
900 presents
right now, is on track for winning all individual prizes.

The event timer runs out on January 9 at 11:30am Pacific. I will post updates like this every event "day"... if possible it will be at the end of the 24-hour event day period. Good luck, everyone!
3,400 presents / 24 days = 143 presents / day.

PernReloaded
12-22-14, 10:21 PM
Woohoo! Still ahead - got the Merry Meercat today <3 what with my spotty internet over vacation, don't think I'll get all the individual prizes.... But sure as heck want the Holly Collie >.>

Between that and the Krampus....

DrP4ever
12-23-14, 12:56 AM
I play several games. This one is the worst. I will not be able to collect any prizes even though I play frequently. The numbers are just too low. Disappointed.

A2TUDE
12-23-14, 02:09 AM
I got my Collie :) 5 hrs 6 hrs evolve

MISTLETOED SLOTH 3400

Sorry double post can't delete the second pic

Aernak
12-23-14, 10:39 AM
I can't wait to get that habitat! :)

rjazz
12-23-14, 12:43 PM

I have had the same issue from the start, I did start a thread in bugs & issues but I guess they didn't believe me. I harvest very slowly now-but it still happens.

Shylore
12-23-14, 01:35 PM
Im pretty much on track now, since not working and have access pretty much all day and evening. But going to be moving to another town the first of the year, so thinking I'll get behind and not even sure what wifi Is available there. But I'll at least have first three and possibly 4th.m good luck everyone!

A2TUDE
12-23-14, 03:09 PM
Ok I'm ahead which I wanted been Christmas I'll be lil busy with festivities... 800 till I'm complete my own prizes then waiting for community's prizes but I'll grow grow fruit to help push community prizes yipppeeee

Merry Christmas from Australia everyone it's Christmas eve here xxxxxxx