PDA

View Full Version : Egg Gifting?

xeniadraco
12-16-14, 10:43 AM
Hey all, I'm fairly new to DS and recently started thinking about an idea. I know many get frustrated with some of the really long breeding and hatching times on dragons that they sometimes already have. Then end up selling them for the sad 100 coins at the end of waiting potentially for days on end to get the nest freed up. (right now I'm waiting for a sunrise dragon to finish which ends up totaling out to 48 hours of waiting) What if we had an option that you could gift the egg to one of your neighbors? I think that would be pretty cool. Anybody else like that idea?

kaosevil1
12-16-14, 11:27 AM
Like that )

goddesslc
01-08-15, 10:44 AM
Like it! Or maybe a cancel egg hatching so we don't have to wait hours (sometimes days) for the nest to free up!

DaenerysFantasy
01-08-15, 12:21 PM
If you would gift eggs between neighbors,the game would get too easy. De option for cancelling an egg is better.

Nallie33
01-22-15, 10:33 PM
Either an egg cancel option...or how bout lowering the price for the second nest? If you aren't buying gold and having to hord to get it that is a lot of gold!

Dragonfly042454
02-11-15, 06:43 PM
I like the gifting idea, and I also agree that the price of the second nest shouldn't be so steep.

thunderwell
02-11-15, 10:12 PM
Agreed on being able to gift eggs.

Perhaps to expand on this idea:
A way to post/offer eggs and/or dragons to neighbors.
Maybe have a "Looking for ____ Dragon" with the offered dragons/eggs.
Might make people more inclined to spending money on space, nests and habitats.