PDA

View Full Version : This forum is oddly quiet

eboats
12-15-14, 06:55 PM
Did everyone quit? This place used to be bumping a year ago.

awsumum
12-15-14, 10:04 PM
I'm still here :) along with a few other long timers :) happy to see you

eboats
12-15-14, 10:54 PM
But where is everyone else? They are releasing dragons faster than ever before, so where are the players they are releasing them for? Things used to fly off the first and second pages.

droopy123love
12-16-14, 02:45 AM
Maybe a lot of players are playing also on other games, and they might be buissy with all events?

PernReloaded
12-16-14, 09:19 AM
There are a number of people who aren't here/posting a lot right now, likely because of real life events. Holidays tend to do that sort of thing.

But it still seems decently busy to me, so perhaps the user base simply changed?

LonePudding
12-16-14, 03:16 PM
I'm here ;D, always here just quietly reading through the posts...

I've noticed this too, this time last year was much more lively

Natasha_07
12-16-14, 03:56 PM
Maybe everyone is busy trying to keep up with all the new/limited dragons.

cedkugedchgd
12-16-14, 10:29 PM
dragon story just kinda lost its charm that it had last year. theres just too many flippin' dragons and besides that they all kinda look the same.

still remember how excited i was when the pink element came out...

dalexxx
12-17-14, 01:17 PM
dragon story just kinda lost its charm that it had last year. theres just too many flippin' dragons and besides that they all kinda look the same.

still remember how excited i was when the pink element came out...

+1

And most old timers if theyre not visiting, myabr just lurking around.... ::3

Exeroth
12-17-14, 04:09 PM
I don't post often but I've been here over 2 years now. Pretty much. Personally I don't see too much value in actually posting anything on this forum. It's nice to get feedback from you guys, sure, but rarely does this game intrigue me so much as to make a thread about anything besides a complaint. Not to mention our complaints are next to never answered with anything more than a macro saying that they have read the complaint and are thinking about it. Also I agree there are way too many dragons nowadays. Also on an unrelated note split colours really suck.

belbar22
12-17-14, 04:48 PM
+1

And most old timers if theyre not visiting, myabr just lurking around.... ::3

Like me you mean. Lol.

I used to be a regular poster but don't have so much time any more and also feeling a bit jaded about the game. My island is just a mass of multi coloured dragons all crushed together. I miss the days when you could see the dragons you had. Happy days!!!

echo005
12-18-14, 12:38 PM
Loads of android players have given up cos of the way they've been ignored by TL over many issues including crashing and lack of functions within the game that IOS have had from the start

mbyte68
12-18-14, 04:14 PM
fingers crossed more android players come back , im sure they beta testing all the ios stuff to come to android soon ,christmas edition i think they have the land mining for now on but cant test that not quite at that level yet

Anaboe
12-19-14, 07:02 PM
For me it's simply that I don't feel I can contribute much: I'm never the first to notice something new, and my winnings in the arena are mostly with champs or Diamond-hybrids. I'm happy with the information here, but it's usually the calculator that helps me out.

I made a guide, but there's not much to add to, so I'm pretty quiet nowadays.

Natasha_07
12-19-14, 07:50 PM
Android here! Crashing needs to fix ASAP, every single day I deal with this. I've tried playing on several devices and still get the freezing so all the devices can't be crazy.

Also storage would be welcomed.

dala12
12-21-14, 12:14 PM
I do not always reply to everything. I have been in so many battles that I do not tell it in the forum anymore . I look but do not write comments. The world events are great but what to write about that is not clear to me? And I only take interest in how to breed a Dragon! So that is why it is quiet.

dubbleyooteeyef
12-23-14, 09:08 PM
DS is boring.
TL do not give enough habitats, or dragon management tools, or variety.
I only play due to the invested time, not for game rewards, there really aren't any worth mentioning.
Unrequited pleas for something different, plus pointless battle and breeding stats is really all the forum has become.
Add to that the gold traps and way they treat Android users (I am IOS) and it is little wonder.

I hope it changes.

debhutchinson
12-23-14, 09:53 PM
For me, I have completed all the goals to date. Wish TL would provide Christmas decor. Even some candy canes about the size of the flags would be something. Right now I'm using Red (Fire), Green (Forest) and Ivory coloured flags as stand in for Christmas lights. Also my island is big and overcrowded. I'm not sure what I can do next. Would really like to be able to decorate my island, put dragons & their habitats in and out of Storage so I could spend more time decorating. I don't want it like now where Passion, RightHeart and LeftHeart are stuck in the Stable and are not available to battle or breed or anything else.

Kennedward
12-26-14, 08:27 PM
I simply don't feel like posting at times, especially when nothing exciting's happening in the game, sure there are tournaments and world events, but they're all the same, just gives more dragons, as if we don't have enough already

TheRainbowfiedDKitty
01-07-15, 05:14 PM
Well I have a job & college...

tuffyjkitten
01-07-15, 10:48 PM
I have 2 jobs now, but I do still check out things on the forum. There are threads I post to but am not really on the battle ones anymore since I have several champs and diamond hybrids. I don't feel I can contribute there anymore. Which is sad cuz the interaction between players was one of the best things about the battle forum.

DaenerysFantasy
01-08-15, 12:18 PM
I'm a mother of a 2,5 year old and I only play at the few spare moments lol. Sure I play several times a day,but not for a long time. The forum is nice for newbees,I learned a few thing here :)